Charles Hamilton has officialy gone crazy [explains J. Cole diss track]

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
85 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,778 | Props total: 2977 2977
 KeithClark said:
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark
 6 years ago '06        #82
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
"his boss" aka j cole's boss aka jay-z?
 08-15-2012, 04:06 PM         #83
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #84
trill jackson 832 heat pts832
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 23009 23009
ya'll more retarded than he is if you sat through that bullsh*t and tried to make sense of it
 6 years ago '09        #85
59fifty 
space
space
$25,029 | Props total: 13287 13287
wouldve been better off havin 40 water translate...at least i can figure out wtf e40's talkin bout
 6 years ago '12        #86
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,403 | Props total: 1942 1942
 lionlil said:
"oh, but you hit me doe". Me and my boys watched this all the time at school.
 6 years ago '04        #87
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,689 | Props total: 1186 1186
What are we surprised about?... hes always been a weird bum getting sh*tted on by other rappers
 6 years ago '09        #88
59fifty 
space
space
$25,029 | Props total: 13287 13287
i think i get what happened to CH.....ok hold on ....aight ima throw good burger into this

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #89
King Henry 548 heat pts548 OP
space
space
$44,662 | Props total: 10791 10791
 Da Realness said:
"his boss" aka j cole's boss aka jay-z?
Yeah. In the diss Charles was talking about how when Cole and Charles were cool back then, Cole used to diss Jay.
 6 years ago '04        #90
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
who did he run up on at the barbershop trying to battle? that sh*t was fu*king jokes.
 6 years ago '04        #91
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 685 685
This n*gga started spitting MF Doom lyrics randomly.
 6 years ago '11        #92
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 3723 3723
 KeithClark said:
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark
do you think the world will end or just an overall rise from 3rd dimension? What makes you think Charles is in 6th?
 6 years ago '05        #93
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
he's always been eccentric, he had what he believes are bad experiences in the industry, imo it was all too much too fast for him, classic example really it's just that its 2012 and this sh*t is more analyzed and looked at. you can't just fade away anymore, because its so easy to be seen and heard.... i still fu*k with him, he's a good kid in the end, doesn't have any bad intentions, just had bad guidance and some instability mentally... i hope everything turns out ok for him, he just needs to calm down with all this sh*t, nobody gives 2 fu*ks about his opinion on j cole, and though i know he's not doing it for no reason and to just get his name out there, i think he genuinely thinks that people should know this sh*t and that it will help them, but just cause a thought pops in your head doesn't mean you need to share it
 6 years ago '10        #94
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 youknowmystelo said:
I hate this guy...
 6 years ago '12        #95
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 1879 1879
Is this the guy that got socked by that bi*ch :jcoleha: cooooolllleeeeee worrrrlddddd
 08-15-2012, 04:51 PM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:

So MTV, J.Dilla and Jesus of all people are connected now? And how exactly does 2012 add into this equation. You got to the 5th dimension and what did you see? What lays around us that is not visible to the nekkid eye? And how do you know your visit wasn't just a bad trip? If God exist on the 7th then what level was Jesus? Why did Jesus die. What do musicians(only the rappers apparently) have to gain by worshiping false Gods? Why are this n*ggas finger nails blacker then Foxy Brown's lips? And why does he insinuate that he somehow fathered J.Cole? You should look up Schizophrenia........thats what that interview actually sounded like, especially his referral to powerful people who were on his side. Who are these people and why are they on his side.......a person who has no leverage.......you your self sir are full of sh*t and trolling your a.ss off right now..........and the people applauding know good and damn well they have no fu*king idea what you are talking about............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-15-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #97
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 1294 1294
Couldn't follow this sh*t at all... but cant help but think that Cole would do whatever he had to to get on no matter the price
 08-15-2012, 05:09 PM         #98
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See this is what yall failing to realize. Tails is J.cole as Sonic is CH. Of course J.cole won (1). But 1981 is a far reach for 20(12) I mean does CH think he will progress or transcend should I say to gather his rings like the lady that was interviewing him? Hence why sonic always tried to capture the rings, (Lord of the Rings)= Saturn. Refer to Egyptian Book of the Dead for that. It all psychological but to write it off as crazy is retarded. Open your mind. I myself have only reached the second level so with more yoga and meditation I will soon peak. Also as far as Sonic (Ch) having a kid (JC) giving his fathers blessings to the world (deep).

"Also Mtv 1, this is the biggest 1 in the galaxy." Mtv is the reigning champ. Peep the picture below and tell me you don't see it. CH won (one).....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here defending this crazy azz nicca. Wtf is he smoking?

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-15-2012 at 05:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #99
Luv Land 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
yo this sh1t is hilarious.

but c ham is the symbol for yall internet dudes

a bunch of charles hamiltion motherfuuckers
 6 years ago '12        #100
Faythung 1391 heat pts1391
space
space
$15,323 | Props total: 10110 10110
 Dos-effect said:
So MTV, J.Dilla and Jesus of all people are connected now? And how exactly does 2012 add into this equation. You got to the 5th dimension and what did you see? What lays around us that is not visible to the nekkid eye? And how do you know your visit wasn't just a bad trip? If God exist on the 7th then what level was Jesus? Why did Jesus die. What do musicians(only the rappers apparently) have to gain by worshiping false Gods? Why are this n*ggas finger nails blacker then Foxy Brown's lips? And why does he insinuate that he somehow fathered J.Cole? You should look up Schizophrenia........thats what that interview actually sounded like, especially his referral to powerful people who were on his side. Who are these people and why are they on his side.......a person who has no leverage.......you your self sir are full of sh*t and trolling your a.ss off right now..........and the people applauding know good and damn well they have no fu*king idea what you are talking about............

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
90 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy