Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 04:52 PM         #81
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
You could always twist a slight of truth into a compelling theory or argument.

It doesn't help your theories come from ghetto scholarship, alex jones or sites that are funded by big corporations.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 08-15-2012 at 04:54 PM..
 08-15-2012, 04:56 PM         #82
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tron Carter said:
They rainbow screened him, thats how you know sh*t got real lol. But I didn't get the whole 1 part, idk if that was a religious thing or what.
I think hes getting at the 111 thingy.
 5 years ago '07        #83
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 KeithClark said:
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark
 5 years ago '06        #84
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
"his boss" aka j cole's boss aka jay-z?
 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM         #85
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #86
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
ya'll more retarded than he is if you sat through that bullsh*t and tried to make sense of it
 5 years ago '09        #87
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10156 10156
wouldve been better off havin 40 water translate...at least i can figure out wtf e40's talkin bout
 5 years ago '12        #88
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1648 1648
 lionlil said:
"oh, but you hit me doe". Me and my boys watched this all the time at school.
 5 years ago '04        #89
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
damn keith clark should explain some more
 5 years ago '04        #90
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
What are we surprised about?... hes always been a weird bum getting sh*tted on by other rappers
 5 years ago '09        #91
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10156 10156
i think i get what happened to CH.....ok hold on ....aight ima throw good burger into this

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #92
King Henry 548 heat pts548 OP
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 Da Realness said:
"his boss" aka j cole's boss aka jay-z?
Yeah. In the diss Charles was talking about how when Cole and Charles were cool back then, Cole used to diss Jay.
 5 years ago '04        #93
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
who did he run up on at the barbershop trying to battle? that sh*t was fu*king jokes.
 5 years ago '04        #94
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
This n*gga started spitting MF Doom lyrics randomly.
 5 years ago '11        #95
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3475 3475
 KeithClark said:
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark
do you think the world will end or just an overall rise from 3rd dimension? What makes you think Charles is in 6th?
 5 years ago '05        #96
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
he's always been eccentric, he had what he believes are bad experiences in the industry, imo it was all too much too fast for him, classic example really it's just that its 2012 and this sh*t is more analyzed and looked at. you can't just fade away anymore, because its so easy to be seen and heard.... i still fu*k with him, he's a good kid in the end, doesn't have any bad intentions, just had bad guidance and some instability mentally... i hope everything turns out ok for him, he just needs to calm down with all this sh*t, nobody gives 2 fu*ks about his opinion on j cole, and though i know he's not doing it for no reason and to just get his name out there, i think he genuinely thinks that people should know this sh*t and that it will help them, but just cause a thought pops in your head doesn't mean you need to share it
 5 years ago '10        #97
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 youknowmystelo said:
I hate this guy...
 5 years ago '12        #98
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 991 991
Is this the guy that got socked by that bi*ch cooooolllleeeeee worrrrlddddd
 08-15-2012, 05:51 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:

So MTV, J.Dilla and Jesus of all people are connected now? And how exactly does 2012 add into this equation. You got to the 5th dimension and what did you see? What lays around us that is not visible to the nekkid eye? And how do you know your visit wasn't just a bad trip? If God exist on the 7th then what level was Jesus? Why did Jesus die. What do musicians(only the rappers apparently) have to gain by worshiping false Gods? Why are this n*ggas finger nails blacker then Foxy Brown's lips? And why does he insinuate that he somehow fathered J.Cole? You should look up Schizophrenia........thats what that interview actually sounded like, especially his referral to powerful people who were on his side. Who are these people and why are they on his side.......a person who has no leverage.......you your self sir are full of sh*t and trolling your a.ss off right now..........and the people applauding know good and damn well they have no fu*king idea what you are talking about............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-15-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #100
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
Couldn't follow this sh*t at all... but cant help but think that Cole would do whatever he had to to get on no matter the price
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now