Charles Hamilton has officialy gone crazy [explains J. Cole diss track]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 04:07 PM         #61
Jhood502 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really
 08-15-2012, 04:12 PM         #62
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PowerBar Ernie said:
CH stay goin over n*ggas heads
no he not....hes just rambling about nothing
 5 years ago '11        #63
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah but not all that homo shot that's in the industry and Idc I'd never dress like a f*ggot extra right jeans and all that!!
 madeulook said:
ive never understood this sh*t ppl say about selling ur soul. obviously if you wanna reach out to the masses with ur mixtapes and deep/dope music, u need to put out some sh*t for the radio. as for the clothes, who even wears gay sh*t like that any more jerking died like 2 years ago, most popular rappers dress normally even if they suck
Exactly.
You see Drake, Rick Ross, Wale, or 2chainz rockin skinny jeans or jeggings?

Some rappers chase fads, some don't. Yes the label can tell them to dress a certain way to improve their image, so they'll sell more, but they don't HAVE to. If someone they sign is a good songwriter, rapper, and makes great music, but wears enyce shirts and paco jeans (haha remember Paco jeans?) hell yeah fu*kin right they gonna tell him to dress different.
 5 years ago '12        #64
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15677 15677
This n*gga had so much talent....
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

I knew this c*cksucker was a luncheon a.ss dude
 5 years ago '05        #66
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5123 5123
Man this n*gga needs help
 5 years ago '12        #67
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 12977 12977
Dude is talking in code. He exposing some-deep industry type sh*t but hes not saying all.
 5 years ago '10        #68
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 Stupid Fresh said:
hes talking about how eminem, j cole, drake and kanye west gangbanged him in the studio again?
 5 years ago '05        #69
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5123 5123
I watched it twice, still dont know what the fuk he is saying.
 5 years ago '11        #70
chizz 
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 2877 2877
 5 years ago '09        #71
izlar928 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 405 405
wtf is he talking about hes talking about sonic wtf
 5 years ago '10        #72
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
Sonic from another planet? thats new to me
 5 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,648 | Props total: 8585 8585
he speaking in code for sure but about what?

if I would take a guess it would be artists selling their soul basically.
 08-15-2012, 04:36 PM         #74
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
....why would you not expect that? when a public figure has sponsors or is backed financially by companies, there are requirement you have to meet to keep the money coming. what? they asked him to wear some dre beats and he said "naw man, i ain't selling my soul, i like gummis"

your mans deal just fell through.
So what a n*gga rapped about bettering yourself, his surroundings, his problems and his emotions?

What if the label made.... ahem... "encouraged" him to write more songs about money, weed, hoes, and cars? What if they tell him to dumb it down...

I remember I read somewhere that Too Short's label always encouraged him to make more nasty songs.... He said that in an interview.. Then there is the Lupe situation....

I kinda see this happen with J. Cole too... I heard Friday Night Lights and The Warm Up..
You can listen to his verses now and it seems as he has changed slightly...
 08-15-2012, 04:38 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-15-2012, 04:38 PM         #76
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
if thats the case why not just say it straight out.....fu*k talking in code
 5 years ago '06        #77
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
so true... look up aug 1st 1981 and that will put everything in perspective
 5 years ago '10        #78
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,775 | Props total: 2866 2866
 KeithClark said:
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark
they gonna hit the snooze button on this tho. Lot of good stuff u connected rather 1st part was a opinionate reach or not...that latter part of the paragraph is true indeed (dont know about his level tho, iM aware of what you are saying).
 5 years ago '07        #79
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 Yung Dilla said:
 5 years ago '12        #80
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1647 1647
They rainbow screened him, thats how you know sh*t got real lol. But I didn't get the whole 1 part, idk if that was a religious thing or what.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago