Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
haha WTF
i think that bi*ch knocked his brain lose back in the day
we should go find her and fu*k her day up
 5 years ago '11        #42
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
You guys really gotta open your minds go back and watch the interview...at the end he is screaming 1981 and MTV cut him off. Anybody wanna take a guess the year and month MTV started? It was around this time 31 years ago, J Dilla died at 32. Charles left a coded message in the interview stating by this time next year he expects to be back on top. - Keith Clark

Last edited by KeithClark; 08-15-2012 at 01:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KeithClark said:
You guys really gotta open your minds go back and watch the interview...at the end he is screaming 1981 and MTV cut him off. Anybody wanna take a guess the year MTV started? - Keith Clark
I was wondering what 1981 meant. They cut him off as he was saying something else too. I noticed I jumped the gun by calling him an unstable, schizophrenic, drug addict just because I didn't understand what he was talking about. That's why I deleted my previous post.
 5 years ago '11        #44
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Dude really lashed out on Viacom on a Viacom-owned network? Like dude earlier said...why did they even interview him?
 5 years ago '11        #45
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
He was not trying to talk about the Da Vinci Code he wanted to talk about the Egyptian Book of The Dead but if you watch the interview he quickly switched to the Da Vinci Code. Because we al know about that book. Most people never talk about the Book Of The Dead outside of the history channel. The sh*t in there is real it's basically an instruction book to prepare you on Earth of how to get into heaven and exactly what to do right after you die. Charles was trying to say that n*ggaz in the industry practice ancient mystery religions.

They interviewed him cuz he is an a.sset and they want him back OR he hired PR to get the interview like I said Charles is coming out of nowhere all the sudden because of numerology MTV will be 32 next year in 2013. J Dilla died at 32...Jesus died at 33 and people say that 2012 is the end. He wants to come back to rap before the world ends (if it does). Charles is a musician...I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. It took me 21 years to get to the 5th for the last couple months i've been trying to get to the 6th but they won't let me i'm not ready plus they know that I know what's on the 6th. I'm 100% positive Charles is in the 6th trying to get to the 7th very few people in history get to the 7th.- Keith Clark

Last edited by KeithClark; 08-15-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #46
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
yoooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '06        #47
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 KeithClark said:
I've already said wayyy too much but ok I've been to the 5th dimension you can get there by drugs or OBE. Charles is way above the 5th...they say God lives in the 7th (hence why 7 is a lucky number) most people don't make it past the 3rd in their whole life. - Keith Clark
oh he on another level alright
 5 years ago '11        #48
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
If you only knew the truth man...

- Keith Clark
 5 years ago '11        #49
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 LBThrizzy said:
 08-15-2012, 05:20 AM         #50
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Dude really lashed out on Viacom on a Viacom-owned network? Like dude earlier said...why did they even interview him?
same reason why atlantic records let lupe release lamborghini angels and all the other sh*t
 08-15-2012, 05:20 AM         #51
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keith, shut that fu*kin flapper
 5 years ago '07        #52
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
what this guy said.
 5 years ago '05        #53
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9640 9640
If i sucked and had little to no work ethic and the next guy who i was coming up with got on and i didn't? yeah, i'd say he sold his soul too. ESPECIALLY if i was smoked stupid.

n*ggas will fall for anything.
 5 years ago '12        #54
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,189 | Props total: 1635 1635
Susest interview ever. Brought up the conspiracy on MTV and they pulled out the rainbow screen.
 08-15-2012, 09:35 AM         #55
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
Yup....my homey who was a rapper...he was nice...Im talking like should have a deal no question type nice...got cosigned by OGs in the game and all but he said how when he was approached by major labels they would all ask requirements that were ridiculous like you gotta wear what they tell u....also u gota be willing to change what u rap about etc etc...thats selling your soul right there. Thats why u see all this industry cats with the same fu*king symbolism in they videos ..my homey wuz like fu*k that and he didnt do it, honestly sh*t is a sign of the end of days ...they say sh*t becomes completely backwards and thats what we seeing right now in rap
 5 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxrulez said:
Yup....my homey who was a rapper...he was nice...Im talking like should have a deal no question type nice...got cosigned by OGs in the game and all but he said how when he was approached by major labels they would all ask requirements that were ridiculous like you gotta wear what they tell u....also u gota be willing to change what u rap about etc etc...thats selling your soul right there. Thats why u see all this industry cats with the same fu*king symbolism in they videos ..my homey wuz like fu*k that and he didnt do it, honestly sh*t is a sign of the end of days ...they say sh*t becomes completely backwards and thats what we seeing right now in rap
....why would you not expect that? when a public figure has sponsors or is backed financially by companies, there are requirement you have to meet to keep the money coming. what? they asked him to wear some dre beats and he said "naw man, i ain't selling my soul, i like gummis"

your mans deal just fell through.
 5 years ago '10        #57
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
he spreadin too much light
 5 years ago '06        #58
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
 ImInHerMouth said:
....why would you not expect that? when a public figure has sponsors or is backed financially by companies, there are requirement you have to meet to keep the money coming. what? they asked him to wear some dre beats and he said "naw man, i ain't selling my soul, i like gummis"

your mans deal just fell through.
Yeah but not all that homo shot that's in the industry and Idc I'd never dress like a f*ggot extra right jeans and all that!!
 08-15-2012, 12:26 PM         #59
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah but not all that homo shot that's in the industry and Idc I'd never dress like a f*ggot extra right jeans and all that!!
ive never understood this sh*t ppl say about selling ur soul. obviously if you wanna reach out to the masses with ur mixtapes and deep/dope music, u need to put out some sh*t for the radio. as for the clothes, who even wears gay sh*t like that any more jerking died like 2 years ago, most popular rappers dress normally even if they suck
 5 years ago '11        #60
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 LBThrizzy said:

It's a shame because charles used to be talented
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments