Charles Hamilton has officialy gone crazy [explains J. Cole diss track]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
video is down. Thread is a fail until further notice.
 5 years ago '09        #22
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Srsly da fu*k he Tryna say everything in rap is supernatural? Haha
 5 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
You should be asking why he is even on MTV interviews
 5 years ago '04        #24
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29544 29544
 The N said:
You should be asking why he is even on MTV interviews
lol no lie 1st sh*t i thought but then i watched the video n was like damn...i was no fan of dude but wat the hell happened to him....
 08-14-2012, 08:23 PM         #25
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
what happened to this guy? he get violated n go crazy or wat? this guy is sick....
I have no idea mayne....n*gga more confused than Smokey Da Capo + TinyTanx combined
 5 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
 5 years ago '10        #27
WaveForLife2 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 133 133
 Yung Dilla said:
He is pretty much saying that j cole is in the illuminati and is now a satanist that book he mentioned breaks down all that sh*t in the form of it being a ''supernatural'' experience he's not really saying supernatural as in spirits and demons and all that but more or so how dark and corrupt the illuminati/hollywood is. Basically putting the industry on blast without most people knowing but people involved knowing full what he is saying...Charles wasn't high in this video look at him he looks clean and clear minded for once in a long time, yall think it's just a coincidence when he started putting the industry and his own label interscope on blast at the time he got dropped his album leaked and given the ''crazy'' title in and out of psyc ward and stuff. This sh*t is seriously deeper then ''hollywood'' Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue. Jojo even said in her song ''hollywood'' if you don't sell your soul you'll never make it in this industry and when the price of fame becomes to much back out of it..
yup..stop hating on my n*gga charles
 5 years ago '04        #28
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
Some of ya starting to clear this up for me. But I have no idea what that n*gga was tryna say lol.
 08-14-2012, 09:19 PM         #29
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blowed haha...
 08-14-2012, 09:20 PM         #30
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
"I'ma throw Sega in this."

Dude is 24 years old

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 08-14-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29544 29544
 Yung Dilla said:
damn, so hes pretty much blackballed now, i take it...
 08-14-2012, 09:22 PM         #32
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dudes NUTS!
 08-14-2012, 09:24 PM         #33
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
he still sounds like a fu*kin idiot and id like to see some evidence of cole "selling his soul" whatever that means
 5 years ago '05        #34
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
And to top it off the n*gga is wearing nail polish....
 08-14-2012, 09:31 PM         #35
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Mj warned yall at the beginning of 09 we had three years to fix this issue
Micheal had his crazy moments as well, like saying he had psychic powers. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have special "insight." There's a guy that roams around my city that thinks he's the Pope. Will Micheal seem just as crazy when nothing changes in 5 months?
 5 years ago '10        #36
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 1230 1230
 Flatbush85 said:
And to top it off the n*gga is wearing nail polish....
Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
 08-14-2012, 10:18 PM         #37
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for you rappers tryna get record deals

but i mean, think about it tho
 5 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Alright...maybe I'm not being fair to Charles. He's trying to say something from maybe 2:48 and on. But I don't know if he wants to appear crazy or sprinkle in random sh*t to purposefully make himself seem less credible. But being objective, he said "it's like Sonic having a kid." Now, Sonic being an alien do you know what it could do to the world and yadda yadda, Sonic is obviously him. We all knows he refers to himself as Sonic. J Cole would have to be the kid. So, he says he felt he had to embrace J cole from a PATERNAL standpoint, so that pretty much confirms it. He said Cole wanted attention and once he found out that Cole was lying, he went off. So what I take from this is that Charles thought Cole was gonna be on his side and share his message, but when Cole got big, he turned against him by abandoning him and making radio songs, I guess "selling his soul".

So basically, Charles is saying he's the reason Cole was signed and blew up but he was just using Charles for that. He didn't really share his vision. Dude is still crazy though. But I know he's intelligent.
 5 years ago '11        #39
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I kinda get this and understand this sh*t when he says "supernatural" he doesn't mean it in the regular sense he is using the word as a metaphor for power and control of corporations over the publics perceptions i.e. mind control by the media (go watch Halloween 3 if your still confused).

When he was talking about Sonic it probably threw alot of you all off because he used an analogy as a hypothetical situation (this is common in schizophrenia). He meant that J. Cole stated "J Dilla birthed his style" Charles feels he is possessed by J Dilla and thinks J. Cole is nowhere near the greatness of Dilla. The rest of the interview is about industry stuff. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '05        #40
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
haha WTF
i think that bi*ch knocked his brain lose back in the day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago