Nicki Minaj gets ethered on Facebook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
 box5 said:
Don't be shocked when this cracker holds a taco bell hostage with a cap gun and two m-80's

Yell™

Pretty specific looking plans you've got there, fella.

Anything you'd like to talk about?
 5 years ago '04        #82
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 iThink said:
let me say this again: NICKI MINAJ ONLY GETS THE HATE SHE DOES BECAUSE SHE IS A BLACK WOMAN

that is all.
realtalk fu*k white people that wonts to hold us back this is 2012 it aint happenin bi*ches!!!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #83
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2810 2810
 WordOnThaStreet said:
how can you blame TV and not the artist if tv can't corrupt people without the artists in the first place?
Ignorant garbage like non stop streams of advertising and programming with no substance. Nicki doesn't have sh*t to do with that.
 08-14-2012, 09:27 PM         #84
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:

he just goes around hating ymcmb to get likes.
ymcmb is trash tho
 08-14-2012, 09:27 PM         #85
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #86
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
I saw other people post this same identical message
 5 years ago '12        #87
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 tj.iscool said:
ymcmb is trash tho
dont see why you'd have to go out of your way to hate on something though.
 5 years ago '10        #88
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 iThink said:
let me say this again: NICKI MINAJ ONLY GETS THE HATE SHE DOES BECAUSE SHE IS A BLACK WOMAN

that is all.
How you figure?

If anything she gets a pass cuz everyone is afraid to come at a black woman (no matter how lame they are or how sh*tty their music is)

People are way harder on other female celebrities. For the most part they don't even care about Nicki Minaj

When the media drives Nicki Minaj to this

[pic - click to view]

Then say something.

Its not a race thing. It's that you can't call her lame without some lame like you pulling the race card.
 08-14-2012, 11:12 PM         #89
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
x1000000000

This n*gga said she makes him want to punch his cat in the face. That sh*t literally brought fu*king tears to my eyes. Lmfaooooooo!

Edit: I did strongly disagree when he said take Drake with you tho. I like Drake. She needs to exile herself and take Lil Wayne and Tyga with her a.ss. Lol.

Lay said:
no point blacking out his surname when he mentions it at the end of his rant.
Ikr!

otherside said:
The Industry does not corrupt Anyone!! people who take interest into anything can end up corrupting themselves.... Food has corrupted the U.S. , Drugs, Parents, Cars, Love, Music, Movies, TV Shows, School & virtually anything!!

If you Dont like Nicki, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Az, Waka, Naughty By Nature, Lupe, Kool G Rap well guess what?! you dont have to like them.... You All bi*ch about Corrupt Politicians & P olice Officers on here yet yall dont realize you guys Sound exactly like them!! Sound like a bunch of Pampered Children complaining about Nas one day & Nicki the next day

k!ll yourself for even putting Nicki and Waka's names next to the GODS like that.

Last edited by Brooklyn; 08-14-2012 at 11:15 PM..
 08-14-2012, 11:38 PM         #90
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
How you figure?

If anything she gets a pass cuz everyone is afraid to come at a black woman (no matter how lame they are or how sh*tty their music is)

People are way harder on other female celebrities. For the most part they don't even care about Nicki Minaj

When the media drives Nicki Minaj to this

[pic - click to view]

Then say something.

Its not a race thing. It's that you can't call her lame without some lame like you pulling the race card.

and a black man can't say anything about race without a white guy like you say n your
"pulling the race card"

which is a racist term in it's self
 5 years ago '04        #91
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 YungAJ24 said:
Everything was cool until he said "and Drake too"
Lol just thinking the same thing
 5 years ago '05        #92
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 15784 15784
Pot calling the kettle black, huh?

The sad thing is he is just as much a loser and a detriment to society, as much as he claim she is.
 5 years ago '10        #93
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
Ya'll let this troll dude rile most of ya'll up... He did his job
 5 years ago '04        #95
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4795 4795
 X-NINE said:
Reason #102303040 why people who take music & entertainment so serious online ain't sh*t. Same type of people who claim they hate a rapper, but be the same one's posting all that sh*t on their fb pages & tag their name in all of their statuses

Plus they're only giving more publicity to the rapper than needed & don't even realize it If you really hate something, stop supporting everything around it. I don't care about Nicki Minaj at all like that, but I'll be damned if you see me post a novel on the broad instead of trying to get myself right first.
i say this same sh*t when people be on facebook talkin bout so n so is illuminati ...u having them on your mind at all is apart of illuminati!
 5 years ago '10        #96
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,925 | Props total: 5180 5180
that aaint no fu*king ether

thats pure hate fu*k you written paragraphs for? go out and do something and make some money so kids can look up to you since your so successful

bum a.ss n*gga ya damn right she won't ever read this sh*t u dumass
 5 years ago '07        #97
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
strongest ether i've seen in years.
 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM         #98
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purenitro01 said:
a post just for you Skratch
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
btw any male that listens to Nikki Minaj should off themselves
 purenitro01 said:
someone caught feelings from that dudes post, like a bi*ch a.ss female.

i aint even gonna front i listen to nicki copped her first album deluxed, jammed that sh*t downloaded her second, sh*ts tuff music is music i aint even mad i just know what type of dude tristian is hes the type of person who post sh*t for likes, i can google everything he writes and i bet it comes up on 20+ different sites already, hes the type of person who goes against the popular opinion for likes and cosigns cause we all know the certain individuals will eat it up and agree to go against the grain, same type of person who probably tweets "life was so much better in the 90s" on twitter all day, if u gonna think like that then k!ll yourself and go back to he 90s f*ggot, you n*ggas actually want to believe what he writes and he does too, shallow a.ss n*ggas, fraud a.ss n*gga, internet a.ss n*ggas attention seekin a.ss
 08-15-2012, 01:19 AM         #99
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is a f*ggot, entertainers are business people, they get paid first....u think they care about making timeless art...sh*t i wouldn't....i would be about my paper 100%
 08-15-2012, 01:26 AM         #100
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This geek a.ss cac talking about punching kittens and people calling this ether. Foh....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago