Nicki Minaj gets ethered on Facebook

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 4641 4641
 Young Hov said:
fukk that cac
...you'd what?
 5 years ago '11        #62
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Facebook and Twitter are the worse things to happen to humanity in the past decade. It's like someone gathered everyone's narcissism in one big pile, doused it in butane, and set it ablaze. This little arrogant prick, that thinks just because he wrote an essay, halfway eloquently sprinkled with some cursing he "ethered" or got someone. What made counter-culture so cool before is that it wasn't going against the majority for the sake of just doing it, they enjoyed what they enjoyed because they did. Everybody is sooooooo fu*king full of themselves that they believe their opinion is so important and enlightening, when it's really just the same bullsh*t being spouted out by millions. "Mainstream sucks. I don't fu*k with mainstream like the rest of the sheep."

There was a time I said I didn't fu*k with mainstream hip hop too much, but that was because everyone seemed like they were doing snap music. And seeing as I see and hear no one bumping snap music, I was right. Futures3x/LoveSounds wasn't released yet either. Pop music, hip hop included, is doing really good and is pretty creative and diverse right now. Even though I did hate that Starships, but that's because it was cheap and cheesy. I loved Super Bass though. It was original, catchy, cute and it just seemed natural. She chased the crowd with Starships. Nicki ain't destroying society.
 5 years ago '06        #63
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
yea im sure that sh*t worked
 5 years ago '06        #64
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
Where is this ether you spoke of?
 5 years ago '08        #65
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 otherside said:
The Industry does not corrupt Anyone!! people who take interest into anything can end up corrupting themselves.... Food has corrupted the U.S. , Drugs, Parents, Cars, Love, Music, Movies, TV Shows, School & virtually anything!!

If you Dont like Nicki, Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Az, Waka, Naughty By Nature, Lupe, Kool G Rap well guess what?! you dont have to like them.... You All bi*ch about Corrupt Politicians & P olice Officers on here yet yall dont realize you guys Sound exactly like them!! Sound like a bunch of Pampered Children complaining about Nas one day & Nicki the next day
That was probably the most uninformed response I've ever read in my life. You should stop sharing your opinion, so your mindless ramblings don't make it look like you never passed 3rd grade.
 5 years ago '05        #66
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Nikki went to sucking Wayne's d!ck to singing on electro songs. Shes making alot of money but its still trash...
 5 years ago '05        #67
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
His Facebook is actually pretty funny.

Seems like a cool dude.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Dos-effect said:
Wonder if he feels the same way about Lady Gaga.........2 of the same bi*ches if you ask me........I feel him on alot of what he says......but the hate is strong with that one...........too damn strong.......
not really....
 08-14-2012, 07:35 PM         #69
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaseWhitaker said:
fu*k this clown. He's trying to get some attention for trolling. Nicki is just like any other entertainer out there. Blaming her for corrupting young people..FOH. Blame TV. Blame negligent parenting. It's not on Nicki that society is falling apart.
how can you blame TV and not the artist if tv can't corrupt people without the artists in the first place?
 08-14-2012, 07:41 PM         #70
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No comment.
 5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
and of course this turned into a race war thread
 08-14-2012, 07:43 PM         #72
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

900k+ likes. ..agree or disagree, u gotta respect that base
 5 years ago '11        #73
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
Doesn't matter how many people liked it. Not one them have stopped her since the post was made 2 weeks ago

Meanwhile Nicki is NYC causing a zoo in Times Square so who really lost
 5 years ago '05        #74
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
she got one of these

[pic - click to view]

08-14-2012, 07:47 PM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me say this again: NICKI MINAJ ONLY GETS THE HATE SHE DOES BECAUSE SHE IS A BLACK WOMAN

that is all.
 5 years ago '10        #76
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 94 94
I think the world really is gonna end soon, i feel like gotham city from the nolan movies is symbolic of our country in a way. Almost like this generation is so fu*ked that its jus gonna keep gettin worse n some outside force is gonna try n put an end to it. Im jus ramblin tho
 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM         #77
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Salute that man
 5 years ago '05        #78
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 WordOnThaStreet said:
how can you blame TV and not the artist if tv can't corrupt people without the artists in the first place?
i understand what u meant but u kinda have it backwards tho....if there was no tv there is no platform for artists to corrupt minds on larg scale
 5 years ago '11        #79
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Don't be shocked when this cracker holds a taco bell hostage with a cap gun and two m-80's

Yell™
 08-14-2012, 08:30 PM         #80
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm done listening to white folks be overly sensitive about nicki minaj because she's giving them the elvis presley treatment
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy