most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,185 | Props total: 11483 11483
 chi town hustla said:
yea thats what you are going to have to do
if you dont want to do those things do not choose that line of work
im not here to judge rather it is right or wrong but that is just the requirements of the job
Exactly. the point was, to me, and my life, the burn or get burnt was scarier than the 30.

And one can never know what its like to be facing 30, unless they was facing 30, so of course I can play the G and say hell nah, Im never ratting(which I feel I would never do),but like I said originally I never faced 30.

sh*t, I bucked when I caught the drug trafficking charge, because I didnt wanna face mandatory 5 off of MDMA. Didnt turn myself in for 2 years, because life on the run felt like prison too.

Anyhow, wouldnt want to be in them shoes to decide between 30 and ratting.
 5 years ago '04        #162
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 chi town hustla said:
i idolize nobody
do you think that gang bangers and drug dealers are real Gs?
 5 years ago '11        #163
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 chi town hustla said:
in a perfect and fair world that would be true but we do not live in a perfect and fair world
everyone does not have the same opportunities that is just a fact of life
Nobody said everybody had the same opportunities. Having less opportunities doesn't mean your only way is crime.
 5 years ago '05        #164
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 GollyI'mGully said:
do you think that gang bangers and drug dealers are real Gs?
wtf is a real g and more importantly who gives a fu*k when you are trying to survive in the real world
i just think they are people who choose to live that way for finical or social reasons nothing more or nothing less
 5 years ago '05        #165
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Nobody said everybody had the same opportunities. Having less opportunities doesn't mean your only way is crime.
what is sad is that some people only way is crime
 5 years ago '11        #166
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
what is sad is that some people only way is crime
Ummm no. What's sad is that some people think their only way is crime. Nothing wrong with picking up a book instead of picking up a gun.
 5 years ago '07        #167
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5904 5904
 Kadillac87 said:
Ummm no. What's sad is that some people think their only way is crime. Nothing wrong with picking up a book instead of picking up a gun.
 5 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
after thinking about it, Id give up 30 yrs of my life for a run like Meech had.............he had an elephant in the club. that alone is almost worth it
yea he did have an elephant in the club only thing more baller then that is this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #169
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 chi town hustla said:
if you are poor with no opportunity what freedom do you really have?
its better than being on lockdown for 23 hours a day and all the other sh*t he said in the interview
 5 years ago '06        #170
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
after thinking about it, Id give up 30 yrs of my life for a run like Meech had.............he had an elephant in the club. that alone is almost worth it
he had a elephant in his house?

what in the world did his house smell like?
 5 years ago '06        #171
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
Young lost Rosay won.
 5 years ago '04        #172
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
Damn wtf did dis n*gga do to be on a 23 & 1?! Since when was that mandatory? what he didnt tell ya'll is tried some slick sh*t. lol
 08-15-2012, 01:52 PM         #173
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Meech: Everywhere we go, our hands are in black box handcuffs behind our back with a C.O. holding our cuffs, walking with us. I’m always trying to get out of my handcuffs first because you never know when your celly may have a bad day and jump you while you still have your cuffs on.

Could he b the next rick ross..

5 years ago '05        #174
space
space
 Player 1 said:
he had a elephant in his house?

what in the world did his house smell like?
One of Meech’s first orders of business as an unfettered man was to celebrate his thirty-sixth birthday. It was not an intimate affair. In June of 2004, he rented an entire megaclub, Compound, on Atlanta’s industrial west side. The 25,000-square-foot space included two ultramodern buildings, one with a dance floor ringed by plasma TVs, the other featuring a VIP loft with an elevated bed and movie projector. The club’s sprawling courtyard, which could accommodate nearly 1,000 people on its own, was anchored by a forty-foot reflecting pool and Zen rock garden. Compound was the epitome of posh, Atlanta’s destination for celebrity birthdays and parties thrown by the likes of Porsche and GQ. But Meech’s birthday party blew those others away.

The courtyard was adorned with six-foot-tall white neon letters that spelled “M-E-E-C-H.” BMF Entertainment’s insignia was carved in a massive block of ice. Half-nekkid models wore painted-on bikini tops—and might have been the focal point, if not for the $100,000 in rented wildlife. (The party’s theme, according to printed invitations, was “Meech of the Jungle.”) The club’s patio was graced by an elephant, an ostrich, a few zebras, and a pair of lions. Revelers gawked as the big cats paced restlessly in their cages.
 08-15-2012, 01:59 PM         #175
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you have been betrayed by the system time and time again when you have tried to go the straight route

it becomes part of your mindset to not want to do anything else or know anything else apart from crime, to get money anyway. criticizing that state of mind is pretty low if u aint been in it

always risk versus reward

never saw the point in selling coke, too much of a fast life and wayyy not worth the risk. having to know so many ppl, the paranoia etc etc. weed on the other hand cos of the net springin up n being so easy to grow n not get caught, thats a diff story. u can literally not know anyone and live your own life and have zero chance of getting caught and make quite a hefty amount a year from it

greeds a motherfu*ker i guess
 08-15-2012, 02:14 PM         #176
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Ross immortalized Meech forever?

You think people still going to be reciting the lyrics to BMF 5 years from now? Don't be silly. Ross gave Meech some relevancy for the moment, but it will fade.
Depends on your level of intelligence.

My intelligence tells me that when Ross does a show 5 years from now people are still going to be reciting the lyrics to "B.M.F" just like they do his song "Hustlin" that's 5 years old.
 5 years ago '12        #177
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4961 4961
 YesUcantCme said:
Big Meech: Everywhere we go, our hands are in black box handcuffs behind our back with a C.O. holding our cuffs, walking with us. I’m always trying to get out of my handcuffs first because you never know when your celly may have a bad day and jump you while you still have your cuffs on.

Could he b the next rick ross..

Ross 2nd week numbers are in

Ross sold 60k copies this week

He actualli have a shot at not going Gold wit this wackass album...

Ross STANS lost

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-15-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #178
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Depends on your level of intelligence.

My intelligence tells me that when Ross does a show 5 years from now people are still going to be reciting the lyrics to "B.M.F" just like they do his song "Hustlin" that's 5 years old.
Who's going to be at a Ross show? The general population or just his fans? You can't be immortalized by being known by only a select few.
 08-15-2012, 03:55 PM         #179
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AllHipHop.com: Mandatory sentencing disparities recently changed under President Obama. Any thoughts?

Big Meech: (LOL) Yeah, they changed the crack law twice in 24 years, and it still only helped a few people. We are grateful for the ones that it has helped, but all of the drug laws need to be changed, especially for first-time, non-violent offenders. Everyone deserves a second chance in life. Powder and crack are the same drug in different form. You put 15 grams of baking soda on 35 grams of powder cocaine, then cook the 15 grams of baking soda off to bring it to a rock form of 35 grams or less, depending on how you cook. So, what’s the difference besides the thousand years the judge is going to sentence you to in court for the crack instead of powder? The government knows that crack is sold in predominately Black and Hispanic neighborhoods, so that’s who their targets are to keep the incarceration rate up.

[pic - click to view]

Add the "rich vs poor" drug dynamic
 5 years ago '05        #180
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
Good a.ss interview right there.. Thanks mr brutha dee
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy