Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5874 5874

[video - click to view]


Better than BMF in my opinion..I was in the clubs back when BMF was mobbing and Jeezy describes it well in that first verse
 5 years ago '05        #142
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
 Player 1 said:
you was a tru boss now you in jail stankin and on lock down for 23 hours a day........was it worth it? fu*k that sh*t..........aint nothing cool about being a drug dealer bcuz you get caught one day.............its one big trap

freedom>
if you are poor with no opportunity what freedom do you really have?
 5 years ago '11        #143
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
It's pathetic how you have to constantly give a cultural translation to these Outsiders who can't seem to overstand anything we type.

I have seen them "exposed" so I know they are clueless. *insert niglet head*
I dont see how y'all dont get a headache constantly having to explain things to these cultural outsiders. I told u exactly what they was gonna do in here
 08-15-2012, 10:48 AM         #144
Jhood502  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interesting.
 5 years ago '07        #145
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Killa said:
??
Did you read the interview?
 5 years ago '12        #146
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 chi town hustla said:
then what? you know what you are supposed to do aint that hard of a decision those are the rules of the game if you cant adhere to the rules dont play that game
with any business legal or illegal you get caught stealing or fu*k up the money you get fired it is what it is
Yeah, okay some of us aint super g's like some people, cuz when people get fired, well, they get fired. I see you got lil yummy sandifer in your avi.

What happens when you gotta take out a Yummy? Not me mane, I sell dope, I dont k!ll. Unfortunately, if you actually making a dent in that game, someone is gonna put you in a position where you got to make a decision. You gonna bust over a few thousand because thats the code?

Because you are gonna have to.
 5 years ago '12        #147
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 escay_muzik said:



Yea Jeezy gave this n*gga no love.....n*ggas dont understand that you gotta help ya fam out....thats all meech is saying....they BMF n this n*gga aint try to do anything......FREE MEECH SHIRTS.....Ross big this n*gga Meech up more than Jeezy ever did...
I dont know this for sure, but Im willing to bet, when he was lil J,from Macon, that when Meech took him under, that he was repping that flag hard, had ZERO issues because of that affiliation. Or do dudes from Macon just go to Atl and take over? I mean if Jeezy did that off the strength of him then cool, but my guess is that Meech made that possible.

Ross immortalized Meech forever, yall super G's can call it corny, but a man wants a legacy, something to say he was on this earth. Can you imagine your name being screamed all over the world with joy?

"I think Im Big Meech, Larry Hoover"

Again, call it corny, but its really not.
 5 years ago '11        #148
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 chi town hustla said:
if you are poor with no opportunity what freedom do you really have?
You have the freedom to change your situation.
 5 years ago '11        #149
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
I dont know this for sure, but Im willing to bet, when he was lil J,from Macon, that when Meech took him under, that he was repping that flag hard, had ZERO issues because of that affiliation. Or do dudes from Macon just go to Atl and take over? I mean if Jeezy did that off the strength of him then cool, but my guess is that Meech made that possible.

Ross immortalized Meech forever, yall super G's can call it corny, but a man wants a legacy, something to say he was on this earth. Can you imagine your name being screamed all over the world with joy?

"I think Im Big Meech, Larry Hoover"

Again, call it corny, but its really not.
Ross immortalized Meech forever?



You think people still going to be reciting the lyrics to BMF 5 years from now? Don't be silly. Ross gave Meech some relevancy for the moment, but it will fade.
 5 years ago '04        #150
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 Kadillac87 said:
You have the freedom to change your situation.

..
 5 years ago '12        #151
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 Kadillac87 said:
Ross immortalized Meech forever?



You think people still going to be reciting the lyrics to BMF 5 years from now? Don't be silly. Ross gave Meech some relevancy for the moment, but it will fade.
Forever. I guess hip hop fans suppose to forget 2010 existed. We'll just skip that year I guess.

By your logic, will anyone remember any song in this generation, or did that stay in the 90's too?

Oh yeah, we already on 2-3yrs of the song, so something is sticking. And do people still like Hustlin?
 5 years ago '04        #152
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 chi town hustla said:
if you are poor with no opportunity what freedom do you really have?
do you idolise gang bangers and drug dealers?
 5 years ago '11        #153
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
Forever. I guess hip hop fans suppose to forget 2010 existed. We'll just skip that year I guess.

By your logic, will anyone remember any song in this generation, or did that stay in the 90's too?

Oh yeah, we already on 2-3yrs of the song, so something is sticking. And do people still like Hustlin?

I guess all hip hop fans born after 2010 are gonna listen to this Ross song? As time moves on, people forget or don't care to remember. Everybody was talking about Frank Lucas when American Gangster came out. Nobody talkes about him now. People were talking about Supreme. Who talks about him now?
 5 years ago '12        #154
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 Kadillac87 said:
I guess all hip hop fans born after 2010 are gonna listen to this Ross song? As time moves on, people forget or don't care to remember. Everybody was talking about Frank Lucas when American Gangster came out. Nobody talkes about him now. People were talking about Supreme. Who talks about him now?
Again, by your logic, we just gonna forget every and any rap song that comes out for the last few years, present and future.

People remember AG the album, but none were an anthem like BMF.

10 years from now, you gonna tell your kids how you watched Lebron in his prime, and how Ross owned that era. Avi bet on it.

That second that snare drops on that Luger beat, you gonna be like "I think Im Big Meech, Larry Hoover"
 5 years ago '11        #155
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
Again, by your logic, we just gonna forget every and any rap song that comes out for the last few years, present and future.

People remember AG the album, but none were an anthem like BMF.

10 years from now, you gonna tell your kids how you watched Lebron in his prime, and how Ross owned that era. Avi bet on it.

That second that snare drops on that Luger beat, you gonna be like "I think Im Big Meech, Larry Hoover"
Nope. Kids in this generation already think LeBron is better than MJ and that was before he won a ring. The new generation isn't going to be checking for Meech because of a song Ross did 10 years ago. They'll have their own idols.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-15-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #156
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
tired of hearing bout old n*ggas that had it .
 5 years ago '05        #157
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
 44wade said:
Yeah, okay some of us aint super g's like some people, cuz when people get fired, well, they get fired. I see you got lil yummy sandifer in your avi.

What happens when you gotta take out a Yummy? Not me mane, I sell dope, I dont k!ll. Unfortunately, if you actually making a dent in that game, someone is gonna put you in a position where you got to make a decision. You gonna bust over a few thousand because thats the code?

Because you are gonna have to.
yea thats what you are going to have to do
if you dont want to do those things do not choose that line of work
im not here to judge rather it is right or wrong but that is just the requirements of the job
 5 years ago '12        #158
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 Aesop730 said:
tired of hearing bout old n*ggas that had it .
Agreed, but at least Meech is more current and relevant because of jeezy and ross.

Its not like Freeway and Ice T, talkin bout the 80's
 5 years ago '05        #159
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
 Kadillac87 said:
You have the freedom to change your situation.
in a perfect and fair world that would be true but we do not live in a perfect and fair world
everyone does not have the same opportunities that is just a fact of life
 5 years ago '05        #160
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
 GollyI'mGully said:
do you idolise gang bangers and drug dealers?
i idolize nobody
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy