Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 10:36 PM         #121
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
1st off, why wouldnt I be taken serious?

2nd off, I think he means, We as in, the whole world, laugh at some people with these gangster opinions, but dont even know the beat.

If it dont apply to you, then it dont.
It's pathetic how you have to constantly give a cultural translation to these Outsiders who can't seem to overstand anything we type.

I have seen them "exposed" so I know they are clueless. *insert niglet head*
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
thread got serious
 5 years ago '12        #123
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
this n*gga sounds delusional....thinking he was tied into the economy
 08-15-2012, 03:51 AM         #124
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Junkies kno the consequences of using those drugs and dealers know the consequences of distributing to em.

Cant feel srry for either side. If u get caught slippn man up n do the time. Its too late to bi*ch ab it once u get behind them bars
 5 years ago '06        #125
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 bxrulez said:
I don't know dude or his story and if he being real bout what he sayin etc etc but thats besides the point, your an idiot....the law is a joke...what about the govt people who flood the hoods with the drugs and construct society with liquor stores on ever corner and literally design sh*t to be chaotic? They don't serve any time do they?
 Player 1 said:
but...but....but
just bcuz the govt put it in the hood dosent mean the people in the hood has to take it or drink the liquor....they put it in the hood bcuz they know it will make money there.....isnt that what people say...the govt dont force you you do drugs or go to the liquor

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #126
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,129 | Props total: 19797 19797
 44wade said:
I hear that, so far, the man has stood tall, but, them walls act funny though, so I hear you.

But, he is straight up till otherwise.

And no I do now know how I would be in that position. Id like to think I wouldnt rat, but them people never handed me 30-life though.
if you have those kind of thoughts say no to crime................
 5 years ago '11        #127
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Im Soo Special said:
meech lost me when he cosigned gucci

dude starvin for attention. when ppl out here and everybody love them and show love, when thats taken away from you... they can't handle it. dude we all know ya life story, why this guy still gettin interviewed is beyond me. i guess its as a reminder of the real still exists
Why cant he show love to another Atlanta Artist? What cuz a SUPPOSEDLY BMF n*gga got k!lled by Gucci?

Meech is own boss he do what he wanna do, just cuz he showed love to another artist he lost your respect. Your acting like Guicci some homo bi*ch n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #128
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
@ net n*ggas acting like Meech is some mythological real n*gga with no flaws. Homie is still that guy but he's a man like all of us and is bound to make errors in judgements. Him cosigning Jeezy's "foes" Ralse & Gooch was a critical real n*gga error. Esp when Gooch made a sworn testimony that BMF/Jeezy was trying to k!ll em. Erbody and they momma nem heard stay strapped 1. That BMF episode of gangland was misleading, it wasn't just Wolf that got them shined on it was Gucci's testimony and from what I understand O-Dogg's snitching that got them laws hip to BMF's hustle. Meech is wounded that his empire crumbled from within and that the feds got him serving 30 calendars. If you see thru the smoke in his interviews you can see that.

bmf is still functioning and some are riding with Jeezy btw

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-15-2012 at 05:55 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #129
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Killa said:
gucci just sent his goon on bx
Nobody sent his goon...
Gucci music straight trash.
I'm just asking...
 5 years ago '04        #131
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
AllHipHop.com: Do you regret any of your choices?

Big Meech: No, because the risk has always been worth the reward in most of the choices I made in life, and not all things are by choice when you are a child growing up in the ghetto without a pot to p!ss in or a window to throw it out of.

ok.. now you cant say that and in the same breath cry foul when you loc'd up. meech made himsellf the face of BMF they not jus gon let you on cuz you were never arrested for being a drug kingpin before.

if he really wanted to make $ for a lifetime..any low level dude could have been in the public eye like he the boss while you play puppet master. its sad to see a n*gga like meech in a twist like this makes you feel like its never loyalty in the game. never. ppl are loyal to what benefits them the most at the time. no more no less.

meech should have tried to bring gucci n jeezy together instead of tryin to get he best interest met.

ooor atleast bac'd his hometown detroit n*ggas and said man fuc atl im ridin with my hometeam.
 5 years ago '12        #132
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 chi town hustla said:
if you have those kind of thoughts say no to crime................
I didnt have those thoughts for sh*t, one point in life I didnt care about going to prison. Left the game because legit money was more than the other side. Plus to me, worse than going to prison, that you cant have any shorts, no matter what, so when someone plays with your money, then what? Some hard decisions come with that.

Anyhow, seeing how teamjizzle lightweight turning on the man, who made Jizzle basically, because he fulfilled an interview request while he was locked up for 30.

Saw that coming.
 5 years ago '07        #133
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5875 5875
 BluCupShawty said:
@ net n*ggas acting like Meech is some mythological real n*gga with no flaws. Homie is still that guy but he's a man like all of us and is bound to make errors in judgements. Him cosigning Jeezy's "foes" Ralse & Gooch was a critical real n*gga error. Esp when Gooch made a sworn testimony that BMF/Jeezy was trying to k!ll em. Erbody and they momma nem heard stay strapped 1. That BMF episode of gangland was misleading, it wasn't just Wolf that got them shined on it was Gucci's testimony and from what I understand O-Dogg's snitching that got them laws hip to BMF's hustle. Meech is wounded that his empire crumbled from within and that the feds got him serving 30 calendars. If you see thru the smoke in his interviews you can see that.

bmf is still functioning and some are riding with Jeezy btw

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #134
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,129 | Props total: 19797 19797
 44wade said:
I didnt have those thoughts for sh*t, one point in life I didnt care about going to prison. Left the game because legit money was more than the other side. Plus to me, worse than going to prison, that you cant have any shorts, no matter what, so when someone plays with your money, then what? Some hard decisions come with that.

Anyhow, seeing how teamjizzle lightweight turning on the man, who made Jizzle basically, because he fulfilled an interview request while he was locked up for 30.

Saw that coming.
then what? you know what you are supposed to do aint that hard of a decision those are the rules of the game if you cant adhere to the rules dont play that game
with any business legal or illegal you get caught stealing or fu*k up the money you get fired it is what it is
 08-15-2012, 08:34 AM         #135
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice read...i can identify with the living conditions/circumstances when i was a child; i just happen to choose a different path...i dont wish anything bad on hustling, but their are still other options out there.
 5 years ago '07        #136
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Jeezy Stans LOST.....
 5 years ago '06        #137
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
you was a tru boss now you in jail stankin and on lock down for 23 hours a day........was it worth it? fu*k that sh*t..........aint nothing cool about being a drug dealer bcuz you get caught one day.............its one big trap

freedom>
 5 years ago '04        #138
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
if jeezy was trying to get him out, law enforcement would target and harrass him... I respect meech and bmf but they begged to get caught when they put up the billboards in ATL and talking about drug dealin on internet videos. Gotta stay humble and discreet when ur dealin wit coke duuhh
 5 years ago '08        #139
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 King856 said:
who gives a fu*k about this dude? He sold drugs and now serving 30 years. He's the reason for Jeezy's succes but couldn't keep himself out of a box. Sounds like an idiot
exactly fu*k this fool...
 08-15-2012, 10:20 AM         #140
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
As far as jeezy, before the indictments.

"I know big meech, the real big meech"

after

Crickets...........

Where is the Free Meech shirts?

Of course he cant "get" him out, but damn, he left the key to success with little to no acknowledgement.

Yea Jeezy gave this n*gga no love.....n*ggas dont understand that you gotta help ya fam out....thats all meech is saying....they BMF n this n*gga aint try to do anything......FREE MEECH SHIRTS.....Ross big this n*gga Meech up more than Jeezy ever did...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy