Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM         #101
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude thinks he should be idolized?
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bigdog232 said:
the biggest argument against all that though is it's all circumstantial... from what I understand, they could never pin anything directly to him...
If that was the case, he should have never copped a plea. When it comes to the Feds, they usually don't mess around with evidence needed to get a conviction. They must have had something big against him to make him take a plea. They were investigating him for 15 years. If he didn't take the plea, they probably would have came down on him with more charges.

5 years ago '07        #103
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15044 15044
lets be real meech just trying to stay relevent
 5 years ago '12        #104
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,143 | Props total: 11414 11414
 timdog said:
lets be real meech just trying to stay relevent
and Freeway ricky ross is doing worse sh*t to stay it.
 08-14-2012, 07:52 PM         #105
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Meech: I know “Freeway” but I’ve never spoken to him about his name, but in my opinion, if I felt that we had to get an understanding about the use of my name, then we would arrange a meeting at everyone’s convenience in a comfortable environment not a courtroom. I personally don’t see anything wrong with him using the name. I think he made the Rick Ross name popular and positive; it would be great and more beneficial if they did some charity events together instead of some senseless feud.
 5 years ago '07        #106
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 getyagameup said:
i respect and concur with your opinion. do we blame him for dealing with what he has done with the cards he was dealt or the system itself?

there's documented evidence of the cia selling dope, trafficking it. you think all these wars are just for the oil in the middle east? opium grows plenty out there. trust and believe, the us has its hands in that too.

federal drug charges focus on what they THINK you've been selling....ghost dope...as he put it. they did catch a bunch of different cats with bunch of money and dope at different times however i bet if anyone reads his psi report on what they think he had its going to say a lot more. there state that he was selling from 1990 to 2005 and guesstimate how much he sold in that time but never had the exact amount which to me in nonsense. that's how the feds work.

he was going to get slayed though cuz he's black and basically ran a multi-million dollar corporation, albeit it was illegal and the government made no money off this cat. the only ppl allowed to r*pe and pillage society is the government. that's why we have laws for everything they could possibly think of. ppl say that this is the land of the free yet we're still enslaved to their system, no matter how you look at it.

tobacco company make BILLIONS off of k!lling ppl who smoke and ppl who don't but they pay congress so it's "legal". those fines they paid the other year were a joke compared to how much they have in the stash.

other industries poison ppl with with their chemicals and products, alcohol, script drugs, gun companies, but again, they pay congress so they are "legal" and can continue selling death. they know the allure, the riches involved in drugs...that why they illegalize them....ppl are still going to do them and ppl are still going to sell them. the ppl that do them can be made money off of by the "treatment" of them and the ppl that sell them contribute to the modern day slave system that they have call the prison system. the war on drugs is bullsh*t cuz the gov't plays both sides. we live in the most hypocritical country in the world. things can't stay like this forever.

imo, he's a real dude. not denying what he did, owned it. to me, that's better than the CEOs of these major banks and walmarts that are robbing ppl legally in the name of corporate profits and sh*tting on the same ppl they claim to be helping. i wish they'd bring back 65% too. free meech.
 5 years ago '10        #107
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 2221 2221
 One Gud Cide said:
Big Meech: I know “Freeway” but I’ve never spoken to him about his name, but in my opinion, if I felt that we had to get an understanding about the use of my name, then we would arrange a meeting at everyone’s convenience in a comfortable environment not a courtroom. I personally don’t see anything wrong with him using the name. I think he made the Rick Ross name popular and positive; it would be great and more beneficial if they did some charity events together instead of some senseless feud.
Being a realist, Ross should have broke Freeway off with some $$ for using his sh*t. At the end of the day, it's Rozay's decision to make and if he feels he doesn't want to pay a man for stealing his image that's on him.
 5 years ago '07        #108
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 44wade said:
and Freeway ricky ross is doing worse sh*t to stay it.
2 peas in a pod
 08-14-2012, 08:11 PM         #109
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
A lotta dudes on here just judge and speculate and ain't NEVER had a case in their life. One thing you learn doing crime and time is that don't nobody owe you sh*t. Dude did the crime and got the time. No matter who your partners is your sentence is your sentence and yours only. It was times during my bids I felt my folks on the outside owed me sh*t because of what I had done for them. But as you grow up you realize you the only person responsible for you. Regardless of all the government conspiracies y'all throwing around the fact is a grown man should always know the consequences of his actions. No excuses. Ain't no need to be sitting up tryna blame the next man for not doing what you feel is enough. You can never do enough for a n*gga locked up in their mind. And if you think a federal judge is gonna lessen a sentence for the leader of the biggest, most recent drug cartel you outta your fu*king mind. Let alone the fu*king president lol. You know how many n*ggas it is serving fu*ked up unjust sentences? Meech ain't even close to the top of the list.
exactly this n*gga made hundreds of millions of dollars selling dope and didn't have a plan for getting caught. The fact that he said Jeezy could be around meeting with top lawyers is RIDICULOUS dude should already have great legal teams on pay roll with all that money they made. n*gga shoulda funded some peoples way through law school and put em on retainer, this n*gga is a joke for what he said about Freeway Rick Ross, this n*gga is desperate as fu*k and hasn't learned shyt
 5 years ago '12        #110
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,143 | Props total: 11414 11414
 timdog said:
2 peas in a pod
yeah, one dude did an interview request, another filed a lawsuit, and is making the rounds around the US.

Same sh*t.
 08-14-2012, 08:16 PM         #111
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shout out to Meech for showing love to Rozay
 5 years ago '04        #112
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kadillac87 said:
If that was the case, he should have never copped a plea. When it comes to the Feds, they usually don't mess around with evidence needed to get a conviction. They must have had something big against him to make him take a plea. They were investigating him for 15 years. If he didn't take the plea, they probably would have came down on him with more charges.

feds have a 90%+ conviction rate. you dont take the plea, you go to trial. you go to trial and beat, they change districts on you, bring you back up on the same evidence, different jury and try again. you go to trial and lose, you get your head split to the white meat and if a charge is 10 to life a guilty conviction gets u closer to life instead the ten they offer you.

i've heard about them changing weed to crack to add more weight to what they have against you.

they bring cats to ur trial that's already doing time, ready to go home, who might not even know you, to say that you sold them this or that, to add more weight to you.

they "estimate" how much you've sold in the time period that they were "investigating" you, without any controlled buys or audio or video tape of any transaction or the dope itself, to add more weight to you (ghost dope).

they gave that man a fine of 270 million. that sh*t is crazy. even when he get out he still isn't going to be able to make an "honest" dollar in his life. either you snitch or you get it like this. props to him. most n*ggas aren't no where near that strong.

what they had against him was enough. HE wasn't going to trial. can't beat the feds on a drug charge. no way. most of their cases are circumstantial, especially conspiracy and rico cases. designed for mobsters but golden for prosecutors against drug cases. you don't even need dope. sh*t's crazy.

oh and bleu saying that he spoke to him everyday might have been true and his dumb a.ss might have gotten him put in the hole. he can't get visits or make phone calls till next year means that he got caught doing something wrong and because it's for that long that sounds like he might've had a cell phone. they just don't put you in the hole for nothing. bleu might have put them ppl on him by saying that.

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-14-2012 at 08:29 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
did this n*gga just ask the NAACP to help him get out?

THEY RAN BY WHITE FOLKS...YOU DUMB DOPE PEDDLING a.ss FOOL....
(and im black so I can say this type of dhit)
 5 years ago '07        #115
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 getyagameup said:
past? history tends to repeat itself. so you're going to tell me that the system that we currently have is good for all? there are no evil acts being done today??? things are just on a more covert level. sh*t is way more sinister today because of technology, finances and "status quo". people are more accepting and condoning than ever. i can really break it down fam. sh*t's worse than it's ever been and the ppl in control are more vicious than ever too. we are a product of our choices however as the saying goes, when in Rome......no major change is going to come in the US without conflict. No way. The funny thing is it's not going to be the citizens to set it......will ppl be wrong for reacting though?
 5 years ago '07        #116
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 44wade said:
yeah, one dude did an interview request, another filed a lawsuit, and is making the rounds around the US.

Same sh*t.
well for one freeway home trying to capatilize off his name just like meech is doing here different but still trying to keep the meech "brand" alive
 5 years ago '10        #117
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
nobody on this board know the ins and out of this Big Meech situation

i dont want to see any man treated unfairly though
 5 years ago '06        #118
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
 bbrossy313 said:
dude thinks he should be idolized?
Its sad ain't it.

Stuff like this is why America is f'd up.
 5 years ago '04        #119
bobbyfisher 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 37 37
Obama will give Larry Hoover a Pardon First Before he gives Big Meech One

the synthesis said:
haha him wishing Obama would give him a pardon, dream on u dumb a.ss fool

also complaining about the living standards in the pen, u shudnt have sold drugs to ur own people, now u reap what u sow, jeezy cant save u

they got him living like an animal, he dont got anymore pull, 23 hrs in a cell, that life he led wasnt worth it
 5 years ago '05        #120
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
If you look at all the fathers and mothers serving lengthy prison sentences, elderly grandparents are raising their young children. The gap between the children and their grandparents is so far apart that communication and understanding between them is almost impossible. So, there’s a lot of hostility and disrespect between young people and elderly people.
Too many quotes from Meech.. But That one is true 100%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago