Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 06:28 PM         #81
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

turn on Meech? Who BMF on Boxden?
Big Meech: I definitely don’t think my punishment should have been this severe. Thirty years for my first time, and that was the plea deal (LOL). I would have gotten a life sentence for ghost dope, and one witness testimony if I had went to trial. I think a few years in prison and community service, detouring children and adults from crime and drugs would’ve been much more sufficient, and I could’ve used my influence in a much more positive way.
 08-14-2012, 06:35 PM         #82
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
repost
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #83
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11441 11441
What I can infer is that Jizzle did not want to stand next to BMF nor comment due to alleged involvement in anything, or self incrimination.

I agree with that stance, as a businessman.

What I can also infer is that Meech feels, you stood tall with me during the good, now though?
 5 years ago '07        #84
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
free everyone,have no government or nothing
 5 years ago '06        #85
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
why would they treat a drug dealer good in jail?
 5 years ago '06        #86
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
too long
 5 years ago '12        #87
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
and u defend rick ross

dont speak against somethin when u the main one for it

me a hypocrite rofl
the man gave his reason why.

Meech has been stand up about his situation, while Freeway worked with the government.

It wasnt hypocritical.
 08-14-2012, 07:02 PM         #88
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, dunno how i missed this thread.

one thing i gotta say is he damn right bout the unfair sentencing. i seen guys 18 years old and non violent go to prison cuz they had rocks, but wen they got out they was all fu*ked up in the head and violent. aint even fu*k with one of my boys no more cuz he got that way when he got out, sh*ts sad cuz he wasnt a mean kid, but now he all crazy and back in prison for stabbin somebody. and he wasnt no violent person wen he went in the first time.

ay if Jeezy read this interview he should get some top lawyers to get his boy out, cuz Meech really did play a big part in his success n sh*t. its nice Meech aint trippin bout it tho, dunno how he aint crazy already from bein on that type of lockdown.
 08-14-2012, 07:03 PM         #89
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
and u defend rick ross

dont speak against somethin when u the main one for it

me a hypocrite rofl
Sunburn-victim, MEECH defended Ross and the street-legend named Boobie Williams vouched for Ross not the snitch named Freeway Rick who geeks like you think he's rapping for.

I seen too many exposurures on here to take you serious, we all know who you are and what you are.

We laughing at you.
 08-14-2012, 07:03 PM         #90
ej5486  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good read! But for a repost this thread is booming
 5 years ago '07        #91
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3332 3332
A lotta dudes on here just judge and speculate and ain't NEVER had a case in their life. One thing you learn doing crime and time is that don't nobody owe you sh*t. Dude did the crime and got the time. No matter who your partners is your sentence is your sentence and yours only. It was times during my bids I felt my folks on the outside owed me sh*t because of what I had done for them. But as you grow up you realize you the only person responsible for you. Regardless of all the government conspiracies y'all throwing around the fact is a grown man should always know the consequences of his actions. No excuses. Ain't no need to be sitting up tryna blame the next man for not doing what you feel is enough. You can never do enough for a n*gga locked up in their mind. And if you think a federal judge is gonna lessen a sentence for the leader of the biggest, most recent drug cartel you outta your fu*king mind. Let alone the fu*king president lol. You know how many n*ggas it is serving fu*ked up unjust sentences? Meech ain't even close to the top of the list.
 5 years ago '11        #92
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
the man gave his reason why.

Meech has been stand up about his situation, while Freeway worked with the government.

It wasnt hypocritical.
Big Meech hasn't worked the the government yet. You never know who would turn informant to get a sentence cut in half.

5 years ago '12        #93
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Big Meech hasn't worked the the government yet. You never know who would turn informant to get a sentence cut in half.

I hear that, so far, the man has stood tall, but, them walls act funny though, so I hear you.

But, he is straight up till otherwise.

And no I do now know how I would be in that position. Id like to think I wouldnt rat, but them people never handed me 30-life though.
 5 years ago '10        #94
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
30 years to life seems fair to me considering the amount of drugs he put on the streets. Not to mention how many murders? I don't even know if they charged him for the murders but we all know he was responsible for murders.

1 being Wolf.

1 murder is enough in my eyes to warrant a life sentence.

Meech did it big tho, he just didn't have the knowledge to chill and fall back.
 5 years ago '12        #95
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:

we?

44wade this the dude u take seriously?
1st off, why wouldnt I be taken serious?

2nd off, I think he means, We as in, the whole world, laugh at some people with these gangster opinions, but dont even know the beat.

If it dont apply to you, then it dont.
 5 years ago '12        #96
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AriGold said:
30 years to life seems fair to me considering the amount of drugs he put on the streets. Not to mention how many murders? I don't even know if they charged him for the murders but we all know he was responsible for murders.

1 being Wolf.

Without knowing all the details, I guess he feels, okay, prove it, that the DA had a flimsy case, but had to plea, to avoid, a life sentence.
 5 years ago '10        #97
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Im Soo Special said:
but he sold drugs

made millions off it

spent time in prison for it

somethin ross DIDNT no matter how you want to spin it or deny it
u got a point there
 5 years ago '04        #98
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Fresh Whyte said:
Big Meech: I haven’t been able to talk to anyone on the phone for the last five months.

Wasn't Bleu Always Saying He Can Call Up Meech Anytime? Bleu Done Got Caught Up In His Lies Again. As For Jeezy, Him & Meech Have A Brother Relationship....No Duh Its Going Be Rocky. You f!ght Then Forgive...n*ggas Just Like Twisting Bad News To The Max On Here.

uhhh... you do know cats be havin cellphones in prison right? so it aint like he gon come out and say, "yeah... I talk to Bleu just about er'day... he call my cellphone..."
 5 years ago '07        #99
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3332 3332
 bigdog232 said:
uhhh... you do know cats be havin cellphones in prison right? so it aint like he gon come out and say, "yeah... I talk to Bleu just about er'day... he call my cellphone..."
Cell phone on 23 hour lockdown? You obviously know nothing about prison
 5 years ago '04        #100
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 AriGold said:

1 being Wolf.

the biggest argument against all that though is it's all circumstantial... from what I understand, they could never pin anything directly to him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy