Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 AuthenticMade said:
Your father.
 5 years ago '04        #62
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Kadillac87 said:
If you don't like it, get off a message board and go educate your community and organize an effort. Ranting about sh*t isn't going to get anything done. Life isn't fair, but everybody will reap what they sow eventually.
u right n life isnt. organizing anything is only going to eventually get me arrested, or shot. i hear u though.
 5 years ago '11        #63
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 getyagameup said:
u right n life isnt. organizing anything is only going to eventually get me arrested, or shot. i hear u though.
Only if you're militant. When white people want something changed, they organize and get people who think like them in political offices. That's how you change things.
 5 years ago '12        #64
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 654 654
People Viewing This Topic: 232 (106 members and 126 guests)
BaconGod, GetOnMahLevel, SmokeyTheBlunt, drelabs, biggats, Littles0012, DboyFlexxxin, blknight2015, DollarBillYall, DreDilla980, faceoffizhere, J-Ray G, ehone3, SmokeOne713, Toss, GuttaMane618, bonkers, Jeezy187, benzsl4585, MoneyChasnMason, mikejones3974, getyagameup, KALI_(%!, AIKO, DtownThugsta313, giles704, youngfreshgc, zerosc, akverse47, 3cees, A-$hizzle, JBAL NY, nevaknox15, jloot, DZ816, jordankicks2828, TruthKillz84, Rawsome, j55792, DominationCM, rotstreetz, chillwillturner, Torres, DATKIDD121, yella, Nique210, dahilles, Makaveli4Eva, Tenthletter, A-L-P, DontHateDaGreat, d24_and1, rahiem_jones, Stat-Quo, megamusik, trixz, ThaDonofDC, gordo, Duntaz, mos3xclusive, JohnnyCage202, DaWoodz90, STILL.DETOX|m, jaekal, Ran$om, k!llakidd, Ndiech, Golden, Soze, king33, shellshock, quedawg, AKS MUZIK, yawuzup, Laronla, reppinI85, Kada, BigJERM, deebo41, Joe2345, Pleasure Boy, badazyelaboi, Supreme7, jayevryday, tariqosuave, Azntwins2, Dan Tha Weedman, d-double, basedshady, chipimp, Goosie McNeen, deadlift, Sowhat, spacecase, lowridah99, j-reid73, SnakeEyes718

5 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
First of all, if you're going with the conspiracy theories, it's the CIA, not the FBI who was involved with the Contra. Yes, the CIA turned a blind eye or helped drug kingpins in Nicuraga sell cocaine to Rick Ross in the 80s. That doesn't mean all drugs come from the government. Ross' only supplier was in court snitching on him in the mid 90's and Meech didn't have sense enough to get out of the game then? Yea, Big Meech helped the community out. Frank Lucas also gave away free turkeys during the holidays. Doesn't make up for the fact that it came from blood money.
and from what and how do you think this great country started? peaceful negotiations??? we peacefully agreed with the indians and took the land and had great relationships with all those africans we brought here, in their first class travel. gtfoh. people are a product of their environment. i don't get how this continues to be ok and criminals are looked at as the "worst of society".

like Chris Rock said "Behind every great fortune is a great crime"

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-14-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #66
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 3922 3922
sounds like tookie to me... you locked up and your folks turn on you now you want out. He was setup no doubt but come on bro.. you did that to yourself seriously.. you could have stayed low key and been doing your sh*t to this day.. but you tried to pull a cash money move and stunt too hard. don't get me wrong i feel for the brother seriously as the situation is jacked up.. but at the same time.. ego trip is the first thing that pops in my head when i remember this sh*t from actually being around these cats. your magazine juicy cost 5-6 thousand a copy to make nothing suspicious there
 08-14-2012, 05:44 PM         #67
mikejones3974  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel he doesnt desrve 30 years for conspiracy. hell the government is a conspiracy anyway!
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Only if you're militant. When white people want something changed, they organize and get people who think like them in political offices. That's how you change things.
the feds spend more money on the military than health care and education combined.............umm, yeah, white ppl, who have money, connections to people with money or already in office want change, they can change laws. average regular black folks cant just lobby, organize, rally money to speak to so and so to change such and such. well, we can, but how long is that going to take and how much political red tape is one going to have to go through??? forever and a monstrous amount. meanwhile, if you don't pay your taxes, you'll have the us marshals at your door at some point, with guns, to take you to prison for some paper. we don't live in a militant society? we're so militant we go to other countries with our guns. that's how THEY do things but in ny, i get a mandatory minimum for 3 and a half years just for possession. doesn't sound political to me. sounds real militant......
 5 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 getyagameup said:
and from what and how do you think this great country started? peaceful negotiations??? we peacefully agreed with the indians and took the land and had great relationships with all those africans we brought here, in their first class travel. gtfoh. people are a product of their environment. i don't get how this continues to be ok and criminals are looked at as the "worst of society".

like Chris Rock said "Behind every great fortune is a great crime"
Yes, a lot of evil acts are apart of America's past. The past is not a pass to commit more acts though. Everybody isn't on a level playing field but we all have a choice. Crime is not something you're forced to do, it's something you choose. We are products of our choices.
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I might start praying to you..........
thanks. i need all the love that i can get.
 5 years ago '11        #71
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
drug game will always lead you to prison or death. proven time and time again
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 getyagameup said:
the feds spend more money on the military than health care and education combined.............umm, yeah, white ppl, who have money, connections to people with money or already in office want change, they can change laws. average regular black folks cant just lobby, organize, rally money to speak to so and so to change such and such. well, we can, but how long is that going to take and how much political red tape is one going to have to go through??? forever and a monstrous amount. meanwhile, if you don't pay your taxes, you'll have the us marshals at your door at some point, with guns, to take you to prison for some paper. we don't live in a militant society? we're so militant we go to other countries with our guns. that's how THEY do things but in ny, i get a mandatory minimum for 3 and a half years just for possession. doesn't sound political to me. sounds real militant......
So now you're complaining about how much time it would take to actually change things. If you cared about the issue so much, you would dedicate your life to it. So if it doesn't change under your watch, it will at least be in motion. Look at all those who were leaders of movements. Change didn't happen over night. Some of them didn't even seem the change they fought for, but they fought. They didn't sit around and rant about how bad things were. They actively influenced the situation. Now, you can sit here and complain about all the wrongs of the world all day because that takes no effort. And you can come up with a million excuses as to why you're not actively f!ghting for a cause you believe because that again, takes no effort. But until you show the effort, not I, or anybody will take you serious.
 5 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes, a lot of evil acts are apart of America's past. The past is not a pass to commit more acts though. Everybody isn't on a level playing field but we all have a choice. Crime is not something you're forced to do, it's something you choose. We are products of our choices.
past? history tends to repeat itself. so you're going to tell me that the system that we currently have is good for all? there are no evil acts being done today??? things are just on a more covert level. sh*t is way more sinister today because of technology, finances and "status quo". people are more accepting and condoning than ever. i can really break it down fam. sh*t's worse than it's ever been and the ppl in control are more vicious than ever too. we are a product of our choices however as the saying goes, when in Rome......no major change is going to come in the US without conflict. No way. The funny thing is it's not going to be the citizens to set it......will ppl be wrong for reacting though?
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 getyagameup said:
past? history tends to repeat itself. so you're going to tell me that the system that we currently have is good for all? there are no evil acts being done today??? things are just on a more covert level. sh*t is way more sinister today because of technology, finances and "status quo". people are more accepting and condoning than ever. i can really break it down fam. sh*t's worse than it's ever been and the ppl in control are more vicious than ever too. we are a product of our choices however as the saying goes, when in Rome......no major change is going to come in the US without conflict. No way. The funny thing is it's not going to be the citizens to set it......will ppl be wrong for reacting though?
Like I said, life isn't fair. People know about "traps" and continue to pursue them for the love of money. People want to play checkers, and not chess. They want the fast success instead of building a foundation that spreads over generations. Anything that comes easy is not worth having.
 5 years ago '09        #75
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
Very interesting read a lot of things made me wonder
 5 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So now you're complaining about how much time it would take to actually change things. If you cared about the issue so much, you would dedicate your life to it. So if it doesn't change under your watch, it will at least be in motion. Look at all those who were leaders of movements. Change didn't happen over night. Some of them didn't even seem the change they fought for, but they fought. They didn't sit around and rant about how bad things were. They actively influenced the situation. Now, you can sit here and complain about all the wrongs of the world all day because that takes no effort. And you can come up with a million excuses as to why you're not actively f!ghting for a cause you believe because that again, takes no effort. But until you show the effort, not I, or anybody will take you serious.
not complaining about the time of change, just disagree with the type. ur right, the proof is in the pudding. i'll get to my workout and won't express my opinion anymore, ghandi. fyi, i'm definitely a doer. just saying, there's a whole lot to be done.
 08-14-2012, 06:05 PM         #77
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
meech lost me when he cosigned gucci

dude starvin for attention. when ppl out here and everybody love them and show love, when thats taken away from you... they can't handle it. dude we all know ya life story, why this guy still gettin interviewed is beyond me. i guess its as a reminder of the real still exists
In the E-world a square like you will side with the rapper/entertainer over the actual
street-legend who these rappers build their carrers on.

MEECH ain't some snitch like Freeway Rick, Nicky Barnes, Alpo, or Frank Lucas, this is a man who didn't give up the names of his connects and got a 30 year sentence which is basically life with parole.

These Outsider fans are the biggest hypocrites.
 5 years ago '09        #78
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Graftedgenes said:
I don't support him with money or letters, I'm not affiliated with B.M.F in any fashion.

I think 30 years in prison is extreme when you have snitches, child-rapists and murderes that get less time than that for disgusting crimes.

They didn't attach any bodies to MEECH so why is a first time non-violent offender getting 30 years for conspiracy to distribute narcotics when a murder carries 25?

I say strip the man of all his earthly possessions and give him 15 years with time served and 10 years of federal probation with restitution, community service and a 25 million fine.
money is the object subject and the summary
 5 years ago '04        #79
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1358 1358
its just funny to watch people on the outside of the situation comment on it

wha i seen with this whole meech jeezy situation is the same i seen in the streets

its just on a bigger platform so to speak and public

but theres situations like this going on everyday across this country

but all the facts aint out...and its not my place to divulge those facts

there is a raw report bmf dvd part 2 coming out now that those statues will be lifted in october

some time in the near future
 5 years ago '09        #80
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
This n*gga thinks his incarceration crashed the economy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy