Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
I feel like he do..... You know the risk when you "bout that life" and them crackas told him if you dont take the plea we putting you away for 1000 years.

With the racial climate in 2005 America didnt wanna hear about a black drug kingpin making millions, that sh*t barely made news.

Also, dont think Meech got that big with out politicans in pocket, or cops on payroll. BMF was like some sh*t you see in the movies, the media just dont wanna show you that sh*t. might be because of racisim or could be trying to protect some people.

From rap music... keys was 17.5 in 2005, meech get locked up they 27.... they usually 30. Thats walmart buying power.
 5 years ago '12        #42
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967
 28 Gramz said:
I have feeling that if he was talkin sh*t about Ross or slaying him about the CO situation, this thread would be at least 6 pages by now.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 iamliko said:
More like hundred mil
Cause when u get that big there is no turning back.. any and everything that happen were bmf was involved is gonna fall on him even if he had nothing to do with it.

like he said in that article the problems didnt start untill i went legit. and thats is how a lot big dudes fall off there crews do to much sh*t and it looks like there calling the hits.
 5 years ago '12        #44
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 AuthenticMade said:
Your father.
 5 years ago '07        #45
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 Graftedgenes said:
Based on the evidence he shouldn't have been convicted.
He wasn't convicted in a sense of being found guilty. He signed a plea deal admitting guilt.
 5 years ago '12        #46
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Killa said:

daman tryna heat it up as we speak.
Nah I'm not trying to heat up anything. I saw a comment that I agreed with so i responded. Any n*gga whose weak enough to engage in it and turn it into something its not aint my problem.
 5 years ago '07        #47
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 Travi$ said:
In some points, he sounds intelligent, than in others he comes off as very delusional. He seriously believes that he should have only gotten 3-4 yrs top?
That's part of being locked up. You have so much time to think you start believing in fantasies and miracles lol. It's hard but it's fair.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
The judicial system may be unfair but it's not like Meech didn't know this before he got in the game. He decided that making money fast was more important than any of the possible consequences. He got caught and now he's facing those consequences he thought was a risk worth taking for money. And yes, selling drugs is non violent but let's not act like his drug empire wasn't breeding and fostering violence across nation. People were k!lled, families were broken, lives destroyed all because of the love money and he was at the head of it.
 5 years ago '06        #49
1OverJordan24 122 heat pts122
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 978 978
NO AUDIO, No READ
 5 years ago '12        #50
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Killa said:
Okay, I misunderstood you then. I know deep down you intentions to heat some sh*t up tho.

Wtf are you? Boxden police n*gga? You dont know what I'm thinking or my so called intentions. Quit being so quick to speak. All I know is i agreed with a statement so i responded. Take sh*t for what it is instead of thinking you know what people want to do "deep down" inside.
 08-14-2012, 04:49 PM         #51
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
The judicial system may be unfair but it's not like Meech didn't know this before he got in the game. He decided that making money fast was more important than any of the possible consequences. He got caught and now he's facing those consequences he thought was a risk worth taking for money. And yes, selling drugs is non violent but let's not act like his drug empire wasn't breeding and fostering violence across nation. People were k!lled, families were broken, lives destroyed all because of the love money and he was at the head of it.
And guess who is brining these drugs over here as well? Who got their knees deep in this drug game. The government/fbi. mecch sentence is clearly just the gov't making a sure example out of him plain and simple. Whats lost in these stories will always be the good Meech did for his people and community across the nation. How many millionaires can really say their company or line or work isnt corrupt? That they had to sacrifice self morals for personal gain? I dont feel sorry for meech buti respect the man.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Killa said:
Yes, you're under-arrest.
 5 years ago '04        #53
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I really dont give a fu*k how anybody feels about him but I respect the sh*t out of this guy. you can call him whatever you want for selling drugs but I blame the druggie more than the dealer. if Meech didnt do it somebody else would have. and I say this as a person thats been on both sides of that fence. and after reading some of his interviews he seems like he's a stand up guy
i respect and concur with your opinion. do we blame him for dealing with what he has done with the cards he was dealt or the system itself?

there's documented evidence of the cia selling dope, trafficking it. you think all these wars are just for the oil in the middle east? opium grows plenty out there. trust and believe, the us has its hands in that too.

federal drug charges focus on what they THINK you've been selling....ghost dope...as he put it. they did catch a bunch of different cats with bunch of money and dope at different times however i bet if anyone reads his psi report on what they think he had its going to say a lot more. there state that he was selling from 1990 to 2005 and guesstimate how much he sold in that time but never had the exact amount which to me in nonsense. that's how the feds work.

he was going to get slayed though cuz he's black and basically ran a multi-million dollar corporation, albeit it was illegal and the government made no money off this cat. the only ppl allowed to r*pe and pillage society is the government. that's why we have laws for everything they could possibly think of. ppl say that this is the land of the free yet we're still enslaved to their system, no matter how you look at it.

tobacco company make BILLIONS off of k!lling ppl who smoke and ppl who don't but they pay congress so it's "legal". those fines they paid the other year were a joke compared to how much they have in the stash.

other industries poison ppl with with their chemicals and products, alcohol, script drugs, gun companies, but again, they pay congress so they are "legal" and can continue selling death. they know the allure, the riches involved in drugs...that why they illegalize them....ppl are still going to do them and ppl are still going to sell them. the ppl that do them can be made money off of by the "treatment" of them and the ppl that sell them contribute to the modern day slave system that they have call the prison system. the war on drugs is bullsh*t cuz the gov't plays both sides. we live in the most hypocritical country in the world. things can't stay like this forever.

imo, he's a real dude. not denying what he did, owned it. to me, that's better than the CEOs of these major banks and walmarts that are robbing ppl legally in the name of corporate profits and sh*tting on the same ppl they claim to be helping. i wish they'd bring back 65% too. free meech.

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-14-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 1189 1189
statue of limitation ends oct 2012

thats all i will say

good day
 5 years ago '11        #55
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513

If some of these political figures, ACLU, or NAACP would speak up and stand up for me, which would put my unjust 30-year plea deal in the spotlight, I probably would’ve been home three or four years ago.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you sold drugs,why would they help you
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
one day, this is not going to continue to be ok and just a beginning of a sentence which then blames the person who gets caught up in it like THIS ISN'T SOME BULLsh*t TO BEGIN WITH. do your research, a lot of the money on wall street comes from drugs. we've been at war in the middle east at some place or another FOR DECADES....from the gulf, to iran, to irag, to afghanistan....you think it's just about oil??? what you think vietnam was about? how come a lot of vietnam vets came back addicted to heroin and the boom started around that time???? you think coke is a bad drug....the physical body needs heroin once it gets a tast of it. it k!lls me how ppl keep on rationalizing the behavior of criminals to "well, they broke the law" when the lawmakers themselves break the same laws and lock up the ppl that do what they do. as if the US hasn't k!lled ppl, broke up families or destroyed lives in the name of "freedom" or "democracy". they are about to lock up Lauryn Hill for not paying taxes and the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE made more than her last year alone and paid less percentage wise. HYPOCRISY. and we continue to condone the bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 thetrapper said:
statue of limitation ends oct 2012

thats all i will say

good day
explain please.....the statute itself or are you referring to something specific?
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 Piccolo said:
And guess who is brining these drugs over here as well? Who got their knees deep in this drug game. The government/fbi. mecch sentence is clearly just the gov't making a sure example out of him plain and simple. Whats lost in these stories will always be the good Meech did for his people and community across the nation. How many millionaires can really say their company or line or work isnt corrupt? That they had to sacrifice self morals for personal gain? I dont feel sorry for meech buti respect the man.
First of all, if you're going with the conspiracy theories, it's the CIA, not the FBI who was involved with the Contra. Yes, the CIA turned a blind eye or helped drug kingpins in Nicuraga sell cocaine to Rick Ross in the 80s. That doesn't mean all drugs come from the government. Ross' only supplier was in court snitching on him in the mid 90's and Meech didn't have sense enough to get out of the game then? Yea, Big Meech helped the community out. Frank Lucas also gave away free turkeys during the holidays. Doesn't make up for the fact that it came from blood money.
 5 years ago '07        #59
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5852 5852
 the synthesis said:
Meech is done, where are all his people now? Jeezy dont give a fu*k about him, u dont got no more pull, u locked up 23 hrs a day, ur jerkin off and havin s3x with men, rozay dont wanna be big meech now.

People bringin up Jayz,,, HOV wasnt deep like that, most of his sh*t was fabricated, he however chose a legit path, he wasnt dumb like Meech or all the folks he came up with.

Meech should have sold drugs to rich white folk, politicians, people in high places, he'd have got something to bargin with, instead he put fear down his own community, poised black folk, he had many opportunities to get out, he cud have left the game after his first mil, but he didnt...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #60
space
space
 getyagameup said:
one day, this is not going to continue to be ok and just a beginning of a sentence which then blames the person who gets caught up in it like THIS ISN'T SOME BULLsh*t TO BEGIN WITH. do your research, a lot of the money on wall street comes from drugs. we've been at war in the middle east at some place or another FOR DECADES....from the gulf, to iran, to irag, to afghanistan....you think it's just about oil??? what you think vietnam was about? how come a lot of vietnam vets came back addicted to heroin and the boom started around that time???? you think coke is a bad drug....the physical body needs heroin once it gets a tast of it. it k!lls me how ppl keep on rationalizing the behavior of criminals to "well, they broke the law" when the lawmakers themselves break the same laws and lock up the ppl that do what they do. as if the US hasn't k!lled ppl, broke up families or destroyed lives in the name of "freedom" or "democracy". they are about to lock up Lauryn Hill for not paying taxes and the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE made more than her last year alone and paid less percentage wise. HYPOCRISY. and we continue to condone the bullsh*t.
If you don't like it, get off a message board and go educate your community and organize an effort. Ranting about sh*t isn't going to get anything done. Life isn't fair, but everybody will reap what they sow eventually.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago