Big MEECH breaks silence on Jeezy, Jail, & the Justice System

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 12:42 PM         #21
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
posting for later
 5 years ago '11        #22
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
They are predictable.

LOL, they hate MEECH because he "sold drugs to his own people" and then they turn around and brag about 50-Cent doing the same thing.

A bunh of convenient hypocrites who whine about drug-dealers and then turn around and buy JayZ CD's were he's selling heroin packs of Blue Magic.
lol u nailed it. Now had Meech been talkin greasy bout Ross in this interview i guarantee u that u wouldn't see none of these self righteous posts demeaning drug dealers in here lol.

Wack a$$ posers on this site are so predictable its not even fun manipulating them anymore
 5 years ago '07        #23
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
 bxrulez said:
I don't know dude or his story and if he being real bout what he sayin etc etc but thats besides the point, your an idiot....the law is a joke...what about the govt people who flood the hoods with the drugs and construct society with liquor stores on ever corner and literally design sh*t to be chaotic? They don't serve any time do they?
 5 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
Big Meech: I haven’t been able to talk to anyone on the phone for the last five months.

Wasn't Bleu Always Saying He Can Call Up Meech Anytime? Bleu Done Got Caught Up In His Lies Again. As For Jeezy, Him & Meech Have A Brother Relationship....No Duh Its Going Be Rocky. You f!ght Then Forgive...n*ggas Just Like Twisting Bad News To The Max On Here.

As Rick Ross Lawsuit He Spoke On By Saying "if I felt that we had to get an understanding about the use of my name, then we would arrange a meeting at everyone’s convenience in a comfortable environment not a courtroom." He Right and This Is What Freeway Been Trying Do But You Dealing With A n*gga That Getting Caught Up In His Rap Fantasy. A Deadly Ego...

Good Read Tho.
 5 years ago '07        #25
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
 Fresh Whyte said:
Big Meech: I haven’t been able to talk to anyone on the phone for the last five months.

Wasn't Bleu Always Saying He Can Call Up Meech Anytime? Bleu Done Got Caught Up In His Lies Again. As For Jeezy, Him & Meech Have A Brother Relationship....No Duh Its Going Be Rocky. You f!ght Then Forgive...n*ggas Just Like Twisting Bad News To The Max On Here.

As Rick Ross Lawsuit He Spoke On By Saying "if I felt that we had to get an understanding about the use of my name, then we would arrange a meeting at everyone’s convenience in a comfortable environment not a courtroom." He Right and This Is What Freeway Been Trying Do But You Dealing With A n*gga That Getting Caught Up In His Rap Fantasy. A Deadly Ego...

Good Read Tho.
Bruh my homeboy used to cut that n*gga Bleu's hair and he even said that he was corny and liez about sh*t
 08-14-2012, 01:36 PM         #26
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meech is done, where are all his people now? Jeezy dont give a fu*k about him, u dont got no more pull, u locked up 23 hrs a day, ur jerkin off and havin s3x with men, rozay dont wanna be big meech now.

People bringin up Jayz,,, HOV wasnt deep like that, most of his sh*t was fabricated, he however chose a legit path, he wasnt dumb like Meech or all the folks he came up with.

Meech should have sold drugs to rich white folk, politicians, people in high places, he'd have got something to bargin with, instead he put fear down his own community, poised black folk, he had many opportunities to get out, he cud have left the game after his first mil, but he didnt...
 5 years ago '07        #27
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,197 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Aesop730 said:
free meech shirts arent doing shyt for that man though .. .. he still locked away while some dude is rocking a shirt .. he need someone who is going to put an appeal in for him and make something happen .. not just keep his name alive in the streets ..
You can't appeal a plea deal. He agreed to a 30 year sentence and it really ain't nothing nobody can do.
 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM         #28
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
You can't appeal a plea deal. He agreed to a 30 year sentence and it really ain't nothing nobody can do.
He can still get some time back.
 5 years ago '09        #29
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
In some points, he sounds intelligent, than in others he comes off as very delusional. He seriously believes that he should have only gotten 3-4 yrs top?
 5 years ago '04        #30
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
the sad thing about all this.. is it seems like everybody just parted ways and some want to hold on to BMF and some movin on keepin it where it was in the past.

why isnt meech tryin to gather together all these n*ggas with beef since he had the power he come off like he wasnt the boss and why cant the rich rappers help me out.

who would outright say they helpin meech right now even if they are?
you pretty much should call the feds on yaself doin that openly.
 08-14-2012, 02:16 PM         #31
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
In some points, he sounds intelligent, than in others he comes off as very delusional. He seriously believes that he should have only gotten 3-4 yrs top?
Based on the evidence he shouldn't have been convicted.
 5 years ago '09        #32
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
 Graftedgenes said:
Based on the evidence he shouldn't have been convicted.

I'm not 100% familiar with his case but I've read a few articles. Weren't there witnesses? A wiretap? Proof of Money Laundering in some of his professional ventures? It's not the same as catching him in a room with a mountain of blow, but still.

And another question, do you honestly support dude?
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
So why are you here, besides using the forum as a place to display your hairdo?
which one of ur split personalities are u today?
 5 years ago '06        #34
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4477 4477
I have feeling that if he was talkin sh*t about Ross or slaying him about the CO situation, this thread would be at least 6 pages by now.
 08-14-2012, 03:16 PM         #35
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
I'm not 100% familiar with his case but I've read a few articles. Weren't there witnesses? A wiretap? Proof of Money Laundering in some of his professional ventures? It's not the same as catching him in a room with a mountain of blow, but still.

And another question, do you honestly support dude?
I don't support him with money or letters, I'm not affiliated with B.M.F in any fashion.

I think 30 years in prison is extreme when you have snitches, child-rapists and murderes that get less time than that for disgusting crimes.

They didn't attach any bodies to MEECH so why is a first time non-violent offender getting 30 years for conspiracy to distribute narcotics when a murder carries 25?

I say strip the man of all his earthly possessions and give him 15 years with time served and 10 years of federal probation with restitution, community service and a 25 million fine.
 5 years ago '04        #36
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
meech got 30 max got 75 meech doin good
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Your father.
that's all u got?
 5 years ago '11        #38
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 AuthenticMade said:
Your father.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
space
 28 Gramz said:
I have feeling that if he was talkin sh*t about Ross or slaying him about the CO situation, this thread would be at least 6 pages by now.
you already know. It further proves the point that its mostly corny INTERNET fans that hate Ross
 5 years ago '10        #40
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
so why meech didn't stop when he made is first mil
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago