Sleeping Dogs PC Screenshots Thread

most viewed right now
 115
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-20-2012, 09:29 PM         #121
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:

[pic - click to view]




upgrading from ide to sata..the rest comes later
 6 years ago '07        #123
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
screens sorta have spoilers even though they can't tell who the other people in them are
 6 years ago '04        #124
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 922 922
 joshdogg26 said:
screens sorta have spoilers even though they can't tell who the other people in them are
Yea I know but man they beautiful
 6 years ago '04        #126
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 922 922

[pic - click to view]


IF I run AA on Extreme it drops my average to 30fps and max at 50fps
 6 years ago '10        #127
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,695 | Props total: 1957 1957
 latin_linx said:
The Ong-Bak outfit

[pic - click to view]

How do you get that outfit?
 6 years ago '04        #128
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 922 922
 Macaroni&steeZ said:
How do you get that outfit?
You must win all 4 martial arts club events
 6 years ago '04        #129
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 922 922
Rumble in The Bronx

[pic - click to view]


Game Of death

[pic - click to view]


Enter The Dragon

[pic - click to view]


Strike a Pose

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #130
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
not too happy with the DLC so far. at this point we have...

silver pack and gold pack just giving you EXP

a pack that gives you $1 mil scattered around the city that you could probably get stealing 3 cars for tran in 10 minutes

then 2 packs with an outfit and a car, one of the outfits is already in the game but you can only use it in a mission and it doesn't unlock it for you afterward like it does most other outfits, which is cheap as fu*k

dat high roller suit though

but seriously, all of these for $3 each and no actual playable content released yet?
 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM         #131
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
not too happy with the DLC so far. at this point we have...

silver pack and gold pack just giving you EXP

a pack that gives you $1 mil scattered around the city that you could probably get stealing 3 cars for tran in 10 minutes

then 2 packs with an outfit and a car, one of the outfits is already in the game but you can only use it in a mission and it doesn't unlock it for you afterward like it does most other outfits, which is cheap as fu*k

dat high roller suit though

but seriously, all of these for $3 each and no actual playable content released yet?
You expect real full DLC a week after release?

It's just a few cheap DLC to grab some extra $, every game does this.
 08-22-2012, 11:40 PM         #132
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat wedding missionthey didnt have to do my n*ggaz like that

y do I always get myself so emotionally attached to these games man?
 6 years ago '05        #133
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
dat wedding missionthey didnt have to do my n*ggaz like that

y do I always get myself so emotionally attached to these games man?
Word that mission was ruthless. Had a n*gga like no Uncle PO! In reality though that mission was the sh*t because the game cranks it up and the missions get doper from there.
 6 years ago '07        #134
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
 IronMaiden said:
You expect real full DLC a week after release?

It's just a few cheap DLC to grab some extra $, every game does this.
yeah maybe since they planned and announced that they have 6 months of DLC prepared and the names of all the packs are out and there was pre-order content that hasn't been released yet

but really my post was more about how sh*tty the stuff they HAVE released is. basically letting you get cheap EXP early in the game which defeats the purpose of even trying to earn it on missions, then an outfit that's already accessible during a mission that they decided to lock unlike all the other outfits you get during missions.
 08-23-2012, 06:34 AM         #135
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah maybe since they planned and announced that they have 6 months of DLC prepared and the names of all the packs are out and there was pre-order content that hasn't been released yet

but really my post was more about how sh*tty the stuff they HAVE released is. basically letting you get cheap EXP early in the game which defeats the purpose of even trying to earn it on missions, then an outfit that's already accessible during a mission that they decided to lock unlike all the other outfits you get during missions.
Wah fu*king wah. You expect them to blow their whole load of dlc a week or so after release.
 6 years ago '07        #136
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
 DarkSidesHero said:
Wah fu*king wah. You expect them to blow their whole load of dlc a week or so after release.
no you god damn dunce, but i expect them to put out something worth buying if THEY expect people to actually pay for the sh*t instead of nickle and diming people. you can buy it and be happy then if you're that simple .
 08-23-2012, 07:20 AM         #137
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
no you god damn dunce, but i expect them to put out something worth buying if THEY expect people to actually pay for the sh*t instead of nickle and diming people. you can buy it and be happy then if you're that simple .
If you don't like it you don't buy it and wait till next months dlc. It's really "that simple".
 6 years ago '07        #138
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
 DarkSidesHero said:
If you don't like it you don't buy it and wait till next months dlc. It's really "that simple".
that's exactly what i plan on doing if you're not too busy putting words in my mouth. i wasn't saying anything about how rapidly i expected them to release playable content, i was just saying how this type of DLC is BS in any game.
 08-23-2012, 07:33 AM         #139
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the best DLC released on any game this gen thus far.
 6 years ago '07        #140
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 110
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Kobe's advice to Bron
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy