Well, Damn... Lakers-Hawks Revisiting Gasol-Smith Trade??

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
There's no fu*king way...and i personally think pau and d12 will work real well together
 5 years ago '12        #22
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,104 | Props total: 15539 15539
Mitch Da Gawd got n*ggas out here shook

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #23
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1717 1717
 CosbySweater said:
Mitch Da Gawd got n*ggas out here shook

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #24
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
why would laker fans even get excited about downgrading defenses would pack the paint like sh*t on Smith and Dwight, and besides Pau is better at everything besides defense
 5 years ago '10        #25
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
how much help can kobe get?

I thought he was the black mamba? if hes as great as yall think he is, why does he need this many stars on his team?
 5 years ago '05        #26
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8068 8068

Pau>>>>>>>>>>>JSmoove
 5 years ago '11        #27
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 4756 4756
can they please just make the league like 12 teams this sh*t is getting sad bruh.

Nobody wants to watch they team compete and lose against superteams everyear, wtf

is the point of all these bum a.ss teams playing minor league to the big market teams.
 5 years ago '10        #28
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 1952 1952
i think phil would come back if we get j smoove
 5 years ago '11        #29
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
fu*kouttahere
 5 years ago '06        #30
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
No way this happens
 08-13-2012, 11:54 PM         #31
PYP187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure if this is good or bad, gasol has played like crap in the last two years
 5 years ago '12        #32
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
how much help can kobe get?

I thought he was the black mamba? if hes as great as yall think he is, why does he need this many stars on his team?
Why did Bron go to Miami?

Why did Kareem demand a trade from the Bucks?

Why did Dwight not wanna stay in Orlando?

Why did King trade for Average Joe and try to make a run at Dwight?

Why did Pat Riley convince Bosh and Bron to come to Miami?

Why didn't Scottie win anything when MJ "retired?"

Why did the Lakers trade for Wilt in the 70s?

Why did Steve Nash ask to be traded out of Phoenix?

Why were Russell's Celtics always stacked?

Can you name me 1 player in NBA history that didn't have an all star or great player on their team that won a title???
 5 years ago '11        #33
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 4756 4756
 CosbySweater said:
Why did Bron go to Miami?

Why did Kareem demand a trade from the Bucks?

Why did Dwight not wanna stay in Orlando?

Why did King trade for Average Joe and try to make a run at Dwight?

Why did Pat Riley convince Bosh and Bron to come to Miami?

Why didn't Scottie win anything when MJ "retired?"

Why did the Lakers trade for Wilt in the 70s?

Why did Steve Nash ask to be traded out of Phoenix?

Why were Russell's Celtics always stacked?

Can you name me 1 player in NBA history that didn't have an all star or great player on their team that won a title???
fu*k all that the answer is there is no point in 30 teams if all the major talent funnels into a select few teams. Yes the pattern has been there but theres not as much disperse talent in the league these days. If theres going to be 10 great superstar filled teams year in and out, with rookies and role players on the minor league teams whats the point of rooting for impossible odds as a fan.
 5 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
no thanks we good
 5 years ago '07        #35
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,330 | Props total: 21221 21221
please, no
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
fu*k all that the answer is there is no point in 30 teams if all the major talent funnels into a select few teams. Yes the pattern has been there but theres not as much disperse talent in the league these days. If theres going to be 10 great superstar filled teams year in and out, with rookies and role players on the minor league teams whats the point of rooting for impossible odds as a fan.
I'm so sick of the whole "small markets can't compete" BS. Both of the teams in the finals this year were small market teams (yes, Miami is considered a small market, don't let South Beach fool you ). 3 of the 4 teams in the conference finals were small market teams.

LA doesn't always win because they are a big market. We (yes i'm using we) always win because they do what it takes to win. If all you needed to consistently contend was to be a big market why have the knicks sucked for the last decade? Why did Chicago suck for a decade until they got some good draft picks? Boston? Boston sucked for almost 20 years.

To win in the NBA you need a smart front office (Presti, Morey (although he outsmarted himself this summer), Kupchak, Riley...). That's ALL you need. All of this big market small market talk is just fans making excuses for their teams.

And Money isn't an excuse either. Yeah, the lakers have tons of money because of our fan base. But they are willing to spend that money. Which is why we win. And of course there is a certain amount of luck involved. But Cleveland lucked into one of the greatest ball players ever, but because of cheap ownership that refused to pay to get the pieces around Lebron, they never capitalized on that. Guess what, when a team wins Championships, it creates more revenue. Basically cheap teams don't win
 5 years ago '08        #37
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12162 12162
 Main Event said:
Gasol >> Smith
True but Smith > Gasol as far as fit with Nash and D12.

Pick and Roll unstoppable, Alley Oops would be unstoppable...smith is younger, tougher and would be a better rebounder. Gasol brings natural post ups and is a better passer but I'd do this trade in a heartbeat if I was Mitch.
 5 years ago '07        #38
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 CosbySweater said:
I'm so sick of the whole "small markets can't compete" BS. Both of the teams in the finals this year were small market teams (yes, Miami is considered a small market, don't let South Beach fool you ). 3 of the 4 teams in the conference finals were small market teams.

LA doesn't always win because they are a big market. We (yes i'm using we) always win because they do what it takes to win. If all you needed to consistently contend was to be a big market why have the knicks sucked for the last decade? Why did Chicago suck for a decade until they got some good draft picks? Boston? Boston sucked for almost 20 years.

To win in the NBA you need a smart front office (Presti, Morey (although he outsmarted himself this summer), Kupchak, Riley...). That's ALL you need. All of this big market small market talk is just fans making excuses for their teams.

And Money isn't an excuse either. Yeah, the lakers have tons of money because of our fan base. But they are willing to spend that money. Which is why we win. And of course there is a certain amount of luck involved. But Cleveland lucked into one of the greatest ball players ever, but because of cheap ownership that refused to pay to get the pieces around Lebron, they never capitalized on that. Guess what, when a team wins Championships, it creates more revenue. Basically cheap teams don't win
Where did he mention "small-market," teams?

His point was only a FEW TEAMS are competing year-in and year-out, regardless of the size.

The ECF and WCF are already penciled in for Christ's sake BOS-MIA and OKC-LA

I understand what he is saying. I am just glad we were able to sneak a championship in before this super-team sh*t begins to decimate the league.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
Get it done Mitch... Nevermind
 5 years ago '10        #40
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Kadillac87 said:
As long as Kobe is there, Pau isn't going anywhere.
is that because he gets to blame losing on pau?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy