Chris Tucker broke as sh%$; owes IRS $11 million

most viewed right now
 85
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 Dos-effect said:
Okay for all the stars they have gone after for tax evasion........and its audits that the IRS are doing, its not always they didnt pay taxes.......its the IRS going back and saying you didn't pay us enough for these years and we want our money.................I'm starting to wonder why no other races are being targeted by the IRS though.....why is all this attention being payed to only black stars? I'm sure they could find just as much dirt anywhere with people who are making millions at a time with disposable income. Call it what you will but this same pattern plays out over and over again..........
Shocking, here you are making another post about race.

Nicholas Cage
Lindsay Lohan
Brooke Shields
Rob Lowe
Robin Thicke
Al Pacino
Aaron Carter
Randy Quaid
Val Kilmer
The Osbournes
...plus many others...all in the news for not paying taxes. People really think the IRS cares about race, they want their money, no matter who owes it.
 5 years ago '05        #102
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Draped Up said:
the problem with most of these guys is they never adjust their spending as their income changes, people talk about Birdman going broke cause he always buying bugattis and sh*t and they're like "oh he'll be bankrupt soon" well no, he won't, because he's maintained an income of $20,000,000.00+ per year for the last 15 years

now someone like Chris Tucker, he was making 15-20 million for two years work, once you make that movie you don't make sh*t, you get your check and your financial ties to that movie are cut, so unless you doing more movies during this time you ain't getting paid sh*t, you DON'T get paid for interviews and red carpet events and sh*t, those are usually drawn up in contracts as a requirement to meet and are tied into that 15-20 mill.

the moral of the story is, spend wisely
You realize that 20 million invested with minimal returns is giving you something like 15k per month interest? What kind of adjustments would one really need to make?
 08-15-2012, 11:42 AM         #103
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova2k3 said:
He got wat he deserved, when ice cube needed him to do the sequel to friday he backed out cus he thought he was the sh*t..... lmao where is your sh*t now.... Gone n guess what hes gon be doin the next Friday movie... what a f*g


He backed out because of the message Friday displayed to kids. He didnt want to be apart of that any longer. Dumbazz. Yall act like Friday was the epitome of Black films.






Tucker, who plays the role of “Smokey” on Friday, says that he still has fans requesting his appearance in a sequel to Friday, but he refuses, stating he would rather direct his time into “making more classics,”

In an interview with V-103’s Ryan Cameron and Rashan Ali, Tucker said “I appreciate that they want me to do another one…I appreciate that it’s a classic, that was my first movie and I wanted it to be good…but we’re gonna do some new stuff and make more classics.”

He added that he never intended on acting in a sequel to the original Friday, and would rather play more serious roles, as opposed to comedies.

“I always wanted to keep moving, do something different…I really wanna do some serious stuff. A lot of people haven’t seen that side of me…I’m looking forward to doing that different type of stuff.”








In an interview with the New York Times Tucker offered an explanation for his absence, saying that that the movie roles offered to him were disappointing. They were too similar to the one he played in the ‘Rush Hour’ series, he said, and just not “good enough.”
 5 years ago '05        #104
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
today i found out that i am 11.5 million dollars richer than chris tucker
 5 years ago '11        #105
Gou 
space
avatar space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 SeanP said:

[pic - click to view]


 08-15-2012, 11:52 AM         #106
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Shocking, here you are making another post about race.

Nicholas Cage
Lindsay Lohan
Brooke Shields
Rob Lowe
Robin Thicke
Al Pacino
Aaron Carter
Randy Quaid
Val Kilmer
The Osbournes
...plus many others...all in the news for not paying taxes. People really think the IRS cares about race, they want their money, no matter who owes it.

Shocking you are here ONLY responding to another post about race..........takes one to know one huh bi*ch.......anyway..............not to say that your wrong, not to even say I'm right........just post the info where you see these stars you listed as "Recently being in the news and reported on as heavily as the never ending wave of black stars have been these last few months.............................what makes it bad is I know your stretching the truth just to fill your own agenda. Is that hard for you to admit an obvious bias when its right in front of your fu*king face? I mean goddamn your so full of sh*t with your "anti-racism" bullsh*t........l


Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-15-2012 at 12:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 TheMindOf said:
I mean I say "fu*k taxes" too.. But is it really worth the headache for these rich n*ggas, who refuse to pay?

Just make sure your accountant is on their job.
id be happy as fu*k to have the millions to throw at taxes. why are they not giving a fu*k about their life?
 5 years ago '08        #108
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 Dos-effect said:
Shocking you are here ONLY responding to another post about race..........takes one to know one huh bi*ch.......anyway..............not to say that your wrong, not to even say I'm right........just post the info where you see these stars you listed as "Recently being in the news and reported on as heavily as the never ending wave of black stars have been these last few months.............................what makes it bad is I know your stretching the truth just to fill your own agenda. Is that hard for you to admit an obvious bias when its right in front of your fu*king face? I mean goddamn your so full of sh*t with your "anti-racism" bullsh*t........
calling me a bi*ch then expecting me to post something for you. Look it up yourself bi*ch...or is using google too hard for you? You only see what you choose to see, these other celebs have been in the news too.
 5 years ago '10        #109
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 Dos-effect said:
Okay for all the stars they have gone after for tax evasion........and its audits that the IRS are doing, its not always they didnt pay taxes.......its the IRS going back and saying you didn't pay us enough for these years and we want our money.................I'm starting to wonder why no other races are being targeted by the IRS though.....why is all this attention being payed to only black stars? I'm sure they could find just as much dirt anywhere with people who are making millions at a time with disposable income. Call it what you will but this same pattern plays out over and over again..........
 Dos-effect said:
Shocking you are here ONLY responding to another post about race..........takes one to know one huh bi*ch.......anyway..............not to say that your wrong, not to even say I'm right........just post the info where you see these stars you listed as "Recently being in the news and reported on as heavily as the never ending wave of black stars have been these last few months.............................what makes it bad is I know your stretching the truth just to fill your own agenda. Is that hard for you to admit an obvious bias when its right in front of your fu*king face? I mean goddamn your so full of sh*t with your "anti-racism" bullsh*t........l
just wanted you to see how ignorant you are
 5 years ago '08        #110
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
at him editing to call me a white bi*ch then deleting it
 08-15-2012, 12:10 PM         #111
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
at him editing to call me a white bi*ch then deleting it
I thought it was a bit abrasive, but the proper context was "o great non racist white bi*ch" since you mentioned it.
 5 years ago '11        #112
Vegeta21 
space
avatar space
space
$387 | Props total: 15 15
I was at his standup show in Baltimore saturday and he said he brought houses next door to each other so he wouldn't have no neighbors He was funny as hell though and lost alot of weight.
 08-15-2012, 12:25 PM         #113
DAHNIC561  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now we know why he signed up to do Friday again....after he talked all that i go to church sh*t....

 08-15-2012, 12:48 PM         #114
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
just wanted you to see how ignorant you are
Coming from a lonely fu*k like yourself.....that's hardly concerning to me........but thank you for being the predictable piece of sh*t you are............and stop logging into your 50 million accounts on this board and go outside already.
 5 years ago '04        #115
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,410 | Props total: 688 688
 NO RELIGION said:
fu*k an accountant...why not just stay on top of your own money?
U obviously live paycheck to paycheck...
 5 years ago '10        #116
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 Dos-effect said:
Coming from a lonely fu*k like yourself.....that's hardly concerning to me........but thank you for being the predictable piece of sh*t you are............and stop logging into your 50 million accounts on this board and go outside already.
as usual you make accusations that you cant prove....show us all what other account i have on here. unlike you, i dont take this sh*t to the heart, this site is mearly to pass the time at work when im not busy.

and as usual, you are proven wrong(M slayed you) and instead of admitting you are a wrong and a racist piece of sh*t, you decide to call her names.

but yet i need to log off and go outside.....you are such a joke
 08-15-2012, 01:07 PM         #117
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
as usual you make accusations that you cant prove....show us all what other account i have on here. unlike you, i dont take this sh*t to the heart, this site is mearly to pass the time at work when im not busy.

and as usual, you are proven wrong(M slayed you) and instead of admitting you are a wrong and a racist piece of sh*t, you decide to call her names.

but yet i need to log off and go outside.....you are such a joke
dude just STFU..........u say the same dumb a.ss sh*t EVERYDAY, constantly waiting for me to post so you can have a jack off session..........Im like seriously so fu*king tired of your d!ck in the bootie a.ss...........fu*k you and the rest of the White f*g Society for White America...........you hate black empowerment so fu*king much, your on the wrong site.......you love my big black d!ck hence the reason your constantly stay on it ..........FOH


Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-15-2012 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #118
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 Dos-effect said:
dude just STFU..........u say the same dumb a.ss sh*t EVERYDAY, constantly waiting for me to post so you can have a jack off session..........Im like seriously so fu*king tired of your d!ck in the bootie a.ss...........fu*k you and the rest of the White f*g Society for White America...........you hate black empowerment so fu*king much, your on the wrong site.......you love my big black d!ck hence the reason your constantly stay on it ..........FOH
ok Frank......
 08-15-2012, 01:29 PM         #119
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden


home of the great race debate
 08-15-2012, 01:33 PM         #120
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
boxden


home of the great race debate
Dude it wouldn't be so bad if these fu*k hole bastards would stop jumping down everyone's throat that says anything in regards to race. Its like give me a fu*king break already.......Half of the sh*t that is said is not meant to be racist or a insult........but they are so fu*king stupid and insecure they have to make everything a white vs black issue..........I tell you.......its like fu*king retardo town around here lately.


Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-15-2012 at 01:35 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy