Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
you guys gotta realise, spending money doesn't make you happy, either does having it.
You should want to have enough money to live well off, have the car you want and a house which is nice and big, maybe you get a cleaner so you can spend more time with your kids etc.

sometimes I think like yea if these kids are having such a good time partying why do they need to take pictures of expensive bottles or receipts? Are they really having more fun then if you go out with your homeboys and get fu*ked up? Yea sh*t maybe driving ferrari is better then a ford, but rich kids cannot crack jokes about stupid sh*t your friends did or laugh about funny sh*t you did as a kid because they never lived that kind of life.

In a way i'd hate to be THAT rich, I don't think i'd be able to trust people, I cannot imagine the marriages/relationships/kids these kids are going to have, doubt it'll be as strong and as loving as a middle class family.
 08-14-2012, 09:54 PM         #82
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
"You Can't Get Paid In an Earth This Big. You're Worthless Kid"

Cam said it the best...

These kids bleed just like us. Yeah, they may have been privileged to be born within a wealthy family, but stop acting like it's impossible...

Some of You dudes would rather sit on Boxden all day hating & feeling sorry for yaself instead of going out there and getting it!
Exactly, you guys stay on boxden all day and fantasize about this stuff all day instead of hustling to make money, but wanna cry and complain when you pics of rich kids. Quit being jealous broke n*ggas and go out and start a facebook or tech company if you come from nothing and want to be rich so bad.

Chances are, the most people reading this won't hustle. Instead they will spend the rest of their lives drinking, smoking, working a whack job, instead of thinking outside of the box and starting your own thing. n*ggas aren't motivated enough!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Prostyle said:

Easy no, possible yes. Thats all I'm saying.

Edit: the 1% are technically people who make $500,000 per year, and that's what I'm referring to in my argument. When people hear 1% they instantly think of the multi billionaires, which isn't the case all the time.

Smarten up
I Thought you were talking to the guy that said the .01%

And wealth isn't built in one generation. I'll leave it at that...
 5 years ago '04        #84
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 27Lives said:
Here we go... what if in the past life we were some bad a.ss people and God didn't give us what these rich kids have has a sort of punishment, making us live the hard life to get up.
So what would make that for people that have to deal with Mexican Drug war violence, or being born in a third world country? It's pathetic that you realize you're miserable not living a rich lifestyle, like really?
 5 years ago '05        #85
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
$50,000 for beluga whale would be worth it because its rare and endangered
$20 for 2 cokes is a fu*king rip off.
 5 years ago '11        #86
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Prostyle said:

Easy no, possible yes. Thats all I'm saying.

Edit: the 1% are technically people who make $500,000 per year, and that's what I'm referring to in my argument. When people hear 1% they instantly think of the multi billionaires, which isn't the case all the time.

Smarten up
Oh and your annual salary isn't what determines wealth n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #87
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 clipse_designz said:
you guys gotta realise, spending money doesn't make you happy, either does having it.
You should want to have enough money to live well off, have the car you want and a house which is nice and big, maybe you get a cleaner so you can spend more time with your kids etc.

sometimes I think like yea if these kids are having such a good time partying why do they need to take pictures of expensive bottles or receipts? Are they really having more fun then if you go out with your homeboys and get fu*ked up? Yea sh*t maybe driving ferrari is better then a ford, but rich kids cannot crack jokes about stupid sh*t your friends did or laugh about funny sh*t you did as a kid because they never lived that kind of life.

In a way i'd hate to be THAT rich, I don't think i'd be able to trust people, I cannot imagine the marriages/relationships/kids these kids are going to have, doubt it'll be as strong and as loving as a middle class family.
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you're just saying that sh*t to feel better about your own life
 5 years ago '04        #88
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359

[pic - click to view]

10 bucks for a coke.

5 years ago '07        #89
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 ErnieB said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you're just saying that sh*t to feel better about your own life
and you just didnt say to make you feel better about yours?
 5 years ago '04        #90
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,983 | Props total: 1755 1755
Quick! Someone toss a hairdryer in this d!ckhead's tub!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #91
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
n*ggas only hope is rapping or sports
 08-14-2012, 10:38 PM         #92
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
realness
 08-14-2012, 10:40 PM         #93
Dmoney031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIAA said:
Quick! Someone toss a hairdryer in this d!ckhead's tub!

[pic - click to view]

lmaoo peep the water in the tub sh*t looks like its straight from the ocean
 5 years ago '05        #94
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
i went to private school for 2 years of high school and sadly i know kids like this

how ever the majority didnt sit on their a.sses fu*king up their sh*t, majority have gone on to post grad school status, whether be law school, med school or getting mbas sh*t

lol funny story one of my best friends always bi*ches why he couldnt be a trust fund kid, his mom dated one of the bacardi sons back in the day and was almost engaged to him, always resentful to her for that, i tell him, son you probably wouldnt exist if that happend
 08-14-2012, 10:51 PM         #95
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these kids, I'm out here every day, got bi*ches baking me red velvet cupcakes and sh*t

I'm going to haunt these kids' dreams like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #96
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 clipse_designz said:
and you just didnt say to make you feel better about yours?
i dont need to call out broke n*ggas to feel better about myself. the fact that you typed out all that nonsense says enough
 5 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas only hope is rapping or sports
OR

- Going to school and getting and education and working your way to the top.

- Entrepreneurship

- Making good investments

But what do I know?
 08-14-2012, 11:02 PM         #98
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so are they all gay/bis3xual?!?
 5 years ago '11        #99
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617

[pic - click to view]

They spent alot of people yearly salary on liquor
 5 years ago '04        #100
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Damn that yatt slide

I wonder what country they went to for that receipt

Miami? Thats fkn insane pricing

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy