Rich Kids Instagram pt 2

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Drake- Iím Upset
372 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
you guys gotta realise, spending money doesn't make you happy, either does having it.
You should want to have enough money to live well off, have the car you want and a house which is nice and big, maybe you get a cleaner so you can spend more time with your kids etc.

sometimes I think like yea if these kids are having such a good time partying why do they need to take pictures of expensive bottles or receipts? Are they really having more fun then if you go out with your homeboys and get fu*ked up? Yea sh*t maybe driving ferrari is better then a ford, but rich kids cannot crack jokes about stupid sh*t your friends did or laugh about funny sh*t you did as a kid because they never lived that kind of life.

In a way i'd hate to be THAT rich, I don't think i'd be able to trust people, I cannot imagine the marriages/relationships/kids these kids are going to have, doubt it'll be as strong and as loving as a middle class family.
 08-14-2012, 08:54 PM         #82
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
"You Can't Get Paid In an Earth This Big. You're Worthless Kid"

Cam said it the best...

These kids bleed just like us. Yeah, they may have been privileged to be born within a wealthy family, but stop acting like it's impossible...

Some of You dudes would rather sit on Boxden all day hating & feeling sorry for yaself instead of going out there and getting it!
Exactly, you guys stay on boxden all day and fantasize about this stuff all day instead of hustling to make money, but wanna cry and complain when you pics of rich kids. Quit being jealous broke n*ggas and go out and start a facebook or tech company if you come from nothing and want to be rich so bad.

Chances are, the most people reading this won't hustle. Instead they will spend the rest of their lives drinking, smoking, working a whack job, instead of thinking outside of the box and starting your own thing. n*ggas aren't motivated enough!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Prostyle said:
:buncmonson:



Easy no, possible yes. Thats all I'm saying.



Edit: the 1% are technically people who make $500,000 per year, and that's what I'm referring to in my argument. When people hear 1% they instantly think of the multi billionaires, which isn't the case all the time.




Smarten up
I Thought you were talking to the guy that said the .01%

And wealth isn't built in one generation. I'll leave it at that...
 6 years ago '04        #84
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 311 311
 27Lives said:
Here we go... what if in the past life we were some bad a.ss people and God didn't give us what these rich kids have has a sort of punishment, making us live the hard life to get up.
So what would make that for people that have to deal with Mexican Drug war violence, or being born in a third world country? It's pathetic that you realize you're miserable not living a rich lifestyle, like really?
 6 years ago '05        #85
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
$50,000 for beluga whale would be worth it because its rare and endangered
$20 for 2 cokes is a fu*king rip off.
 6 years ago '11        #86
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2886 2886
 Prostyle said:
:buncmonson:



Easy no, possible yes. Thats all I'm saying.



Edit: the 1% are technically people who make $500,000 per year, and that's what I'm referring to in my argument. When people hear 1% they instantly think of the multi billionaires, which isn't the case all the time.




Smarten up
Oh and your annual salary isn't what determines wealth n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #87
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 12753 12753
 clipse_designz said:
you guys gotta realise, spending money doesn't make you happy, either does having it.
You should want to have enough money to live well off, have the car you want and a house which is nice and big, maybe you get a cleaner so you can spend more time with your kids etc.

sometimes I think like yea if these kids are having such a good time partying why do they need to take pictures of expensive bottles or receipts? Are they really having more fun then if you go out with your homeboys and get fu*ked up? Yea sh*t maybe driving ferrari is better then a ford, but rich kids cannot crack jokes about stupid sh*t your friends did or laugh about funny sh*t you did as a kid because they never lived that kind of life.

In a way i'd hate to be THAT rich, I don't think i'd be able to trust people, I cannot imagine the marriages/relationships/kids these kids are going to have, doubt it'll be as strong and as loving as a middle class family.
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you're just saying that sh*t to feel better about your own life
 6 years ago '04        #88
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 1821 1821

[pic - click to view]




10 bucks for a coke.


 6 years ago '07        #89
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 ErnieB said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you're just saying that sh*t to feel better about your own life
and you just didnt say to make you feel better about yours?
 6 years ago '04        #90
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,451 | Props total: 2306 2306
Quick! Someone toss a hairdryer in this d!ckhead's tub!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #91
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
n*ggas only hope is rapping or sports
 08-14-2012, 09:38 PM         #92
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you're just saying that sh*t to feel better about your own life
realness
 08-14-2012, 09:40 PM         #93
Dmoney031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIAA said:
Quick! Someone toss a hairdryer in this d!ckhead's tub!


[pic - click to view]

lmaoo peep the water in the tub sh*t looks like its straight from the ocean
 6 years ago '05        #94
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
i went to private school for 2 years of high school and sadly i know kids like this

how ever the majority didnt sit on their a.sses fu*king up their sh*t, majority have gone on to post grad school status, whether be law school, med school or getting mbas sh*t

lol funny story one of my best friends always bi*ches why he couldnt be a trust fund kid, his mom dated one of the bacardi sons back in the day and was almost engaged to him, always resentful to her for that, i tell him, son you probably wouldnt exist if that happend
 08-14-2012, 09:51 PM         #95
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these kids, I'm out here every day, got bi*ches baking me red velvet cupcakes and sh*t

I'm going to haunt these kids' dreams like


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #96
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 12753 12753
 clipse_designz said:
and you just didnt say to make you feel better about yours?
i dont need to call out broke n*ggas to feel better about myself. the fact that you typed out all that nonsense says enough
 6 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas only hope is rapping or sports
OR

- Going to school and getting and education and working your way to the top.

- Entrepreneurship

- Making good investments

But what do I know?
 08-14-2012, 10:02 PM         #98
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so are they all gay/bis3xual?!?
 6 years ago '11        #99
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618

[pic - click to view]





They spent alot of people yearly salary on liquor
 6 years ago '04        #100
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 534 534
Damn that yatt slide





I wonder what country they went to for that receipt

Miami? Thats fkn insane pricing


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside When fortnite is life
11 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
#bigbreasttwitter
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy