Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 944 944
Remember people, WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE THIS TOO, wi hard work and dedication.

5 years ago '12        #22
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Prostyle said:
Remember people, WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE THIS TOO, wi hard work and dedication.

thats some wealth sh** not riches
 5 years ago '05        #23
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2427 2427
 5 years ago '07        #24
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 rockyin4 said:
10 dollar cokes?

4 dollar THEs
The evian is $10 each too. I had to pay that much once at a michelin star joint
 5 years ago '10        #25
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
This kinda sh*t pisses me off (and quite a few others I'm sure). sh*t's starting to look like the start of the French Revolution with the disgusting luxury of the .01% and the utmost sh*t for the rest of society.

It's not about working hard. It's about being a robber baron a hundred or so years ago, investing that sh*t and then living large forever because you're now wealthy enough to influence ACTUAL politicians that will make life even easier for you and your offspring.

Hard work might get you to 100 to 200k (if you're really lucky). It is most definitely not going to get you to the type of wealth as these kids in these intagram pictures have.

I give up. Life sucks. I'll just keep living my menial existence
 5 years ago '10        #26
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 killawee said:
um... no. 99% of the top 1% have had that kind of money dating back before the revolutionary war. They just reinvest and reinvest and reinvest, and the wealth stays within a small group of families.

One example. The Dupont family used to sell gunpowder to THEE NAPOLEON. yeah, that was almost 200 years ago...
Exactly. Regular everyday working folks have no chance from birth. You can't go to the finest prep schools and the elite universities (which give you the pass to enter into the upper echelons of society through various connections). After that you're pretty much screwed. Most of the top companies in NYC ONLY hire applicants from the big 5 universities. it doesn't matter if you are the best of the best. If you're not from their little Harvard/Columbia/Yale club, you're not getting in no matter what. The same can be said for cushy government jobs too. Look at who the state department hires, the cia, the fbi. They're all from the same fu*king schools!

It's a goddamn motherfu*king shame!!!!

Furthermore (this sh*t is making me go on a rant). It really doesn't even make sense to go to college now, cuz the economy is so fu*king bad. You'll just end up with a ton of debt (that you can't get rid of no matter what, not even through bankruptcy, and then you'll have to work a bullsh*t 30K a year job that will barely let you make it week to week. Plus, with the economy continuing to collapse, even those jobs are few and far between. So in reality, a college education from a normal school, will probably result in you working at a bar, restaurant, or factory serving the 1% and continuing this vicious cycle. fu*k this sh*t!

EDIT3: America was built on the backs of slave labor, and it still is today (in the form of wage slaves). All of this to benefit the super wealthy. The American Dream is over (if there ever really was one in the first place.)

Something needs to be done before america turns into Soviet Russia or China or the like. the future is not looking bright; not at all

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 08-14-2012 at 07:03 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #27
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
fu*k it i aint mad

5 years ago '11        #28
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
WHAT

THE

fu*k?!

A bottle of water (evian) = 40 dollar
coke = 20 dollar

Are you serious??
 5 years ago '11        #29
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40641 40641
 d2powermf said:
St. Tropez is in France, and they use the Euro. So translation to US Dollars $132,120.15. Holla!
Actually $123,537. I trade currencies so i stay on top of sh*t like that
 08-14-2012, 07:56 AM         #30
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
they probably think they live the hard life to when some small sh*t goes wrong
yea so do you shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 rockyin4 said:
10 dollar cokes?

4 dollar THEs
yea,i didnt even mind all tha otha sh*t lol.tha coke is what got me
 5 years ago '04        #32
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 598 598
 YungPrinceNY said:
great now i feel like a failure

5 years ago '08        #33
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
Please tell me my eyes deceive me. That receipt says 20 dollars next to the coca cola.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1654 1654
I'm nowhere as rich as any of these people, but my second cousin owns a bombardier AKA the Learjet. His brother has a 458 Italia and SLS AMG. Gets me heated
 5 years ago '04        #35
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
meanwhile in africa

[pic - click to view]

fu*k this world
 5 years ago '04        #36
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
2 coca-colas @ $20 bucks
 08-14-2012, 10:32 AM         #37
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ciggavelli said:
Exactly. Regular everyday working folks have no chance from birth. You can't go to the finest prep schools and the elite universities (which give you the pass to enter into the upper echelons of society through various connections). After that you're pretty much screwed. Most of the top companies in NYC ONLY hire applicants from the big 5 universities. it doesn't matter if you are the best of the best. If you're not from their little Harvard/Columbia/Yale club, you're not getting in no matter what. The same can be said for cushy government jobs too. Look at who the state department hires, the cia, the fbi. They're all from the same fu*king schools!

It's a goddamn motherfu*king shame!!!!

Furthermore (this sh*t is making me go on a rant). It really doesn't even make sense to go to college now, cuz the economy is so fu*king bad. You'll just end up with a ton of debt (that you can't get rid of no matter what, not even through bankruptcy, and then you'll have to work a bullsh*t 30K a year job that will barely let you make it week to week. Plus, with the economy continuing to collapse, even those jobs are few and far between. So in reality, a college education from a normal school, will probably result in you working at a bar, restaurant, or factory serving the 1% and continuing this vicious cycle. fu*k this sh*t!

EDIT3: America was built on the backs of slave labor, and it still is today (in the form of wage slaves). All of this to benefit the super wealthy. The American Dream is over (if there ever really was one in the first place.)

Something needs to be done before america turns into Soviet Russia or China or the like. the future is not looking bright; not at all
this sh*t right here!!, tell me more mane i think about the future everyday thinkin im a get rich nsh*t but im not im just following the cycle of go to some regular a.ss school and then come out just over broke(job) life is so fixed i swear to god, everything was planned out our life was planned out, i was tellin my boy how planned it was but i cant put it in words now, but just looking at your surroundings you could tell it was planned and it keeps on going in a cycle
 5 years ago '11        #38
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
It's unlikely that most of us will ever get to live this good life

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Backflipz; 08-14-2012 at 10:40 AM..
 08-14-2012, 10:44 AM         #39
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To even get to 100k requires a great amount of luck and connections.....but this is going overboard.
 5 years ago '06        #40
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8781 8781
ayo fu*k everything else........ the chef cooked all of that for these n*ggas are u serious that is BAWSE! i want that chef and that kitchen. and that crib nothing else yall can have that receipt and boat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy