Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the manís daughter with his motorcycle

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 04:21 AM         #81
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
ever since trayvon, theres been racial tension on like a muthafu*ka, its getting annoying
Yea, I think you're right.

I know 98% of us hate cops, but IF the situation happened as it's described, I think the cop can't be at fault. It's on the dad to 1) make sure his child isn't running in the street(if she did), 2) he needs to control his anger, especially if he identified as a cop.

Any of us would have been pissed, but we all know that attacking the guy is not the intelligent thing or right thing to do.

RIP to the father, and I hope some good comes out of this whole mess
 08-15-2012, 05:43 AM         #82
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
First off fu*k THE POLICE!!!!!

Second it was an accident, his daughter was reckless for runnin in the street, his cousin was reckless for not paying attention, and the father was reckless for trusting his dumbass cousin, and the cop "might've" been reckless if he was going over the speed limit. But mister always happy lost his sh*t and fu*ked wit the wrong one. fu*k YOU EXPECT that's the world we live in. He broke the golden rule
I guess you don't have any kids.... It would it matter if it wasn't a cop that did this? I mean come on son. The cop was being wreckless as well. I know if that happened to my daughter I would have flipped out on the cop myself. You never know what you are going to do when someone hurts your children. It's sad the whole story but, I don't blame the dude doing what he did. I would've k!lled the damn cop if he did that to my daughter no fu*king doubt.
 5 years ago '06        #83
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 BluCupShawty said:

lame a.ss white boys deep in this thread.

I don't agree 100% with the father's reaction but ppl react to harm to their kids differently. If this was the girl's mother then this would be strange. I know plenty white boys with kids that would have reacted the same. I like how it's down played that he WAS a black father in her life instead of the absentee father black men are demonized as on Boxden. He obviously was crazy about his baby girl hence the reason he reacted violently. Maybe he thought she was dead........Homie looks like a cool a.ss dude but because he has platts in his head...........

I wonder if the cop's negligent actions would have been "just an accident" if he would have made her road k!ll.
 5 years ago '08        #84
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
Why is the father in a restaurant and his daughter out playing in the street?....
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-15-2012, 10:43 AM         #85
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight a lot of bickering about nothing going on in this post. This is just a sad story. The father should have been holding his daughters hand and she shouldnt have been in the street. The father needed to control his temper. And the cop once again didnt have to k!ll him but shyt he was gettin jumped so he could have shot just to get the dudes up off of him and mistakenly k!lled him. Com'on yall he shot his gun "once". Give him a break.

Just a bad situation.
 5 years ago '10        #86
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If you or anybody ever does sh*t like this to harm my kids then I'm fu*king you up immediately. Here's what I don't get. He took a first punch, then several more punches and kicks before finally deciding to pull his weapon and fire as he was losing consciousness? Yeah right.
what you are failing to see is that if the DAD was responsible and didnt let his kids run stray while he enjoys his big mac then the situation would have never happened. Why is it the person in the wrong is never held accountable?

GrimeyGod said:
I guess you don't have any kids.... It would it matter if it wasn't a cop that did this? I mean come on son. The cop was being wreckless as well. I know if that happened to my daughter I would have flipped out on the cop myself. You never know what you are going to do when someone hurts your children. It's sad the whole story but, I don't blame the dude doing what he did. I would've k!lled the damn cop if he did that to my daughter no fu*king doubt.
you are a fu*king moron....imma just leave it at that.
 5 years ago '12        #87
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so dont risk your life to save a 4 yr old girl instead jump off to save myself and let the bike go where the wind blows
she didnt even die man, bruises ect heal.. sometimes u gotta learn to be level headed.. yeah its ur kid.. but its a damn accident. if u get in a car accident and ur child is hurt do u hop out the car n immediately start beatn the other driver?? unless they were drunk then of course.

Fly 2ndComing said:
If you or anybody ever does sh*t like this to harm my kids then I'm fu*king you up immediately.

Here's what I don't get. He took a first punch, then several more punches and kicks before finally deciding to pull his weapon and fire as he was losing consciousness? Yeah right.
good for u tough guy, with that attitude ud be dead just like this guy

u think when people cause accidents they dont feel regret or remorse?? sh*t happens man its not like he intentionally did it. and once again if ur kid is out in the road then maybe u should be the one beatin ur own a.ss

imagine if u jst fell off ur bike and broke ur bones and these 2 dudes start jumpin u.. the fu*k?? might as well beat my a.ss while im in the hospital bed.

Last edited by eCity 420; 08-15-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #88
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 escay_muzik said:

damn u guys are fu*kin knuckleheads....u see ur daughter get into an accident and the first thing u can think of is to run to the person that caused it and beat his a.ss to death...ALL WHILE UR DAUGHTER IS PASSED OUT, UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, HURT, COULD BE DYING....alll this and all u can think of is to beat the dudes a.ss...WUT ABOUT RUNNING TO YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELP HER AND CALL 911 and rush her to the hospital...or EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS OK...
then bx n*ggas on here talkin bout beating dude??? damn....NO BRAINS...AND ONCE UR DAUGHTER IS fu*kIN SAVED...GO BEAT DUDE...BUT DAMN...his daughter could have died while he was beating on dude....fu*kin meat heads
why was she out of the restaurant and in the street by herself, when she should have been holding hands with a parent?
 5 years ago '12        #89
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 585 585
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If you or anybody ever does sh*t like this to harm my kids then I'm fu*king you up immediately.

Here's what I don't get. He took a first punch, then several more punches and kicks before finally deciding to pull his weapon and fire as he was losing consciousness? Yeah right.
Don't be a f*ggot, would you be the retard fu*k parent who let their child run out into the street by themselves?

As a parent, I'm not letting my young child go to the fu*king restroom by themselves without standing outside the door in this fu*ked up world, them walking out of the restaurant alone surely as fu*k isn't going to happen.

Not to mention, your kid gets hit by a bike and the first thought in your mind is to f!ght the dude? You're not going to the aid of your child first? Get the fu*k out of here.

Situation in general is fu*ked up, nobody had to die. It's a shame, but the parent could have avoided the situation entirely had he not been irresponsible as fu*k.

Last edited by SDC17; 08-21-2012 at 03:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #90
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Fly 2ndComing said:

5 years ago '04        #91
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
ion give a sh*t it could have been avoided
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago