Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 nightmare said:
yea but would u rather f!ght and add to the violence, or help ur daughter get to the ER?
bra i got 3 lil kids sometimes emotion cant be helped when it comes to your kids
 08-14-2012, 11:12 AM         #62
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody lost in the situation.
 5 years ago '11        #63
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
Well something is odd about the story, you don't "lay the bike down" if you are even a semi competent rider, especially as an avoidance maneuver? It would be hard for me to hit a child on my bike unless it ran out directly in front of my bike in which case I would have so little time to react I would hit the child and then stop the bike.
 5 years ago '11        #64
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 UcantCme said:
let me help you out. As a avid bike rider, when you get to the point that you have no other choice, you ditch your bike. Think if he wouldnt have laid it down and hit her going 35mph(if he was doing the speed limit)girl has a slim chance of living. By laying the bike down, it slows it down tremedously and somewhat gives her a chance to move or someone scoop her up. And a bike is not like a car where you can just whip that bi*ch one way if something runs out in front of you, you do that and you are going over the handle bars.

How many times have you seen where a kid runs out infront of someone chasing a ball in a neighborhood and the car slams on brakes? A bike cant do that fam. Think downtown where cars are parked all along the each side of the street. Dude is riding and he sees a girl dodge out, he instinct is im fu*ked and the best option for both me and her is to lay this bi*ch down. I think he made the right decision.
This is all kinds of wrong. Incorrect logic and it defies physics. Brakes will ALWAYS stop a moving motorcycle faster than laying a bike down, or whatever the fu*k that means, generally I've only ever heard it said by less than competent riders who got themselves in a bad situation with an unsafe delta. Not to mention that avoidance > brakes. So the correct order would be, Avoidance > Brakes > Self inflicted lowside. It would appear he was traveling with an unsafe velocity and panicked when the child entered the street.

As per the right decision being to instigate a potentially self damaging lowside maneuver due to an instinctual panic (given your last example), that would mean the rider is NOT qualified to be operating his machine.

I highly suggest you look into training classes if you are indeed an avid rider, as your logic toward basic riding fundamentals is flawed.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 datVAkid said:
did i say hos actions as a father were correct... i said no one had to die... you know damn well you wouldnt come at me like that in person so dont fake behind a screen
And if i seen a kid injured ill do anything in my power to make sure that kid receives the proper treatment first so stop it...
In my eyes everyone was at fault in this situation
 datVAkid said:
Why in the fu*k are you going at me when all i said was 3 kids are now fatherless and imma pray for the family... people are twisted on this site
not so sure why you caught feelings like that....and for you to think i wouldnt come at you like that in person if you made a dumbass comment like that is ludacris. a dumbass statement deserves that response.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 superdrunken said:
This is all kinds of wrong. Incorrect logic and it defies physics. Brakes will ALWAYS stop a moving motorcycle faster than laying a bike down, or whatever the fu*k that means, generally I've only ever heard it said by less than competent riders who got themselves in a bad situation with an unsafe delta. Not to mention that avoidance > brakes. So the correct order would be, Avoidance > Brakes > Self inflicted lowside. It would appear he was traveling with an unsafe velocity and panicked when the child entered the street.

As per the right decision being to instigate a potentially self damaging lowside maneuver due to an instinctual panic (given your last example), that would mean the rider is NOT qualified to be operating his machine.

I highly suggest you look into training classes if you are indeed an avid rider, as your logic toward basic riding fundamentals is flawed.
so the guy that DOESNT ride is trying to tell the guy that DOES ride(me) what is logical and what isnt all based on hearsay and what you have read in a magazine or offline?

bruh, its way to early for you to be drunk...
 5 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 superdrunken said:
Well something is odd about the story, you don't "lay the bike down" if you are even a semi competent rider, especially as an avoidance maneuver? It would be hard for me to hit a child on my bike unless it ran out directly in front of my bike in which case I would have so little time to react I would hit the child and then stop the bike.
So he should have tried some risky Evel Knievel maneuver that in all likely hood would have had him fly off his bike and crack his noggin on the pavement, instead of just laying the bike down?

He OBVIOUSLY made the right choice, seeing as if it wasn't for the father acting like a clown, everyone would have made it out alive.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
So he should have tried some risky Evel Knievel maneuver that in all likely hood would have had him fly off his bike and crack his noggin on the pavement, instead of just laying the bike down?

He OBVIOUSLY made the right choice, seeing as if it wasn't for the father acting like a clown, everyone would have made it out alive.
holy sh*t.....common sense does exist on bx.
 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM         #69
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
homie deserved

dude stated he was a cop then he threw a punch

Provebs 29:11

" A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control"
 5 years ago '10        #70
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
how the fu*k is the cop at fault for defending himself from getting his head stomped in? his heart rate prob jacked from almost wiping out on a bike and almost k!lling a girl, and then sees 2 reckless idiots approaching about to fu*k him up, and you expect the situation end like a hollywood movie

the father had two chances to prevent all this and fu*ked it up because he has no sense
ppl that support and back the dumbass' and criminals will never dissappear.....
 08-14-2012, 02:52 PM         #71
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i gotta side with the cop who leave a 4 year old outside a restaurant n chicago anyway. bad parenting is not any reason to attack someone who was in an accident. That was caused but parental negligence
 5 years ago '11        #72
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 UcantCme said:
so the guy that DOESNT ride is trying to tell the guy that DOES ride(me) what is logical and what isnt all based on hearsay and what you have read in a magazine or offline?

bruh, its way to early for you to be drunk...
I've been riding for 12 years lol, I rode to work this morning. I ride to NYC almost every day. It's not hearsay my friend, it's fact. I simply want to point out common misconceptions that some riders may have. Regardless, I think we can agree that this officer was traveling too fast.

TheMindOf said:

No. Not what I said. Laying a bike down, what is known as a Low-Side, is almost never an appropriate reaction. Just think about it in the simplest terms, you are either A) performing an emergency braking action or swerve that any rider should have PLENTY of practice doing, or B) purposeless initiating a lowside which not only may damage your person but will inevitably damage your motorcycle and results in a 500 lb piece of metal without an operator tumbling/sliding down a road using nothing but frictional forces to slow its velocity. It is not debatable which is the correct choice of action. Like I mentioned previously though, avoidance > braking. If his velocity relative to his surroundings(important concept) was manageable he would have had time to slow down and swerve to avoid a small child, an animal, or any other random object unexpectedly in his path.

Many new riders don't understand this concept, they panic and do something like the cop did or they panic brake and lock their tires up and then can no longer control their motorcycle like they could if their first instinct was to look for an avoidance maneuver. If the child ran out so fast that he had literally no time to react then he would have jammed the brakes and struck the child while still on the motorcycle. Initiating a lowside is NEVER the right choice, sorry.

Stay safe to those of you who do ride, it is way too easy to get hurt out there.
 5 years ago '10        #73
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 superdrunken said:
I've been riding for 12 years lol, I rode to work this morning. I ride to NYC almost every day. It's not hearsay my friend, it's fact. I simply want to point out common misconceptions that some riders may have. Regardless, I think we can agree that this officer was traveling too fast.

No. Not what I said. Laying a bike down, what is known as a Low-Side, is almost never an appropriate reaction. Just think about it in the simplest terms, you are either A) performing an emergency braking action or swerve that any rider should have PLENTY of practice doing, or B) purposeless initiating a lowside which not only may damage your person but will inevitably damage your motorcycle and results in a 500 lb piece of metal without an operator tumbling/sliding down a road using nothing but frictional forces to slow its velocity. It is not debatable which is the correct choice of action. Like I mentioned previously though, avoidance > braking. If his velocity relative to his surroundings(important concept) was manageable he would have had time to slow down and swerve to avoid a small child, an animal, or any other random object unexpectedly in his path.

Many new riders don't understand this concept, they panic and do something like the cop did or they panic brake and lock their tires up and then can no longer control their motorcycle like they could if their first instinct was to look for an avoidance maneuver. If the child ran out so fast that he had literally no time to react then he would have jammed the brakes and struck the child while still on the motorcycle. Initiating a lowside is NEVER the right choice, sorry.

Stay safe to those of you who do ride, it is way too easy to get hurt out there.
if you have been riding that long then you need to quit putting up a front and acting like there is no way possible that this was possibly the smart route. Say he was speeding, you mean to tell me you are gonna hit your brakes and do an endo? cause every one that rides can do those right? How do you know the cop was on a street bike? Have you ever ridden a chopper or harley? They are almost if not more,double the weight of a street bike. Think about a little kid running out in front of you, you really mean to tell me you are gonna risk not being able to move out of the way instead of laying it down? And I didnt read in the article that said the bike slid 50 yards, it could have happened in the blink of an eye and he tried to turn to miss her which caused him to lay the bike down? thats a good possibility.

and yet what i still fail to fathom is you are more worried about the actions of the police officer moreso than the unfit dad that not only let his kid run out in the streets of chicago but also decided it was a good idea to jump an injured police officer.
 5 years ago '11        #74
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 UcantCme said:
if you have been riding that long then you need to quit putting up a front and acting like there is no way possible that this was possibly the smart route. Say he was speeding, you mean to tell me you are gonna hit your brakes and do an endo? cause every one that rides can do those right? How do you know the cop was on a street bike? Have you ever ridden a chopper or harley? They are almost if not more,double the weight of a street bike. Think about a little kid running out in front of you, you really mean to tell me you are gonna risk not being able to move out of the way instead of laying it down? And I didnt read in the article that said the bike slid 50 yards, it could have happened in the blink of an eye and he tried to turn to miss her which caused him to lay the bike down? thats a good possibility.

and yet what i still fail to fathom is you are more worried about the actions of the police officer moreso than the unfit dad that not only let his kid run out in the streets of chicago but also decided it was a good idea to jump an injured police officer.
You won't endo if you are properly braking 70/30 front to back. Let's say he wasn't on a street bike, that makes laying his bike down that much more dangerous for everyone involved as Harleys are much heavier in general. I'm only referencing intentionally lowsiding, if he panic swerved hard and lowsided it's a bit different, yet only likely if he was inexperienced, which it appears he was. Anyways, if he was riding responsibly he would have had time to swerve or brake hard.

If she ran out directly in front of him then he wouldn't even be able to react to initiate a lowside, because if he had time to a.ssess the situation, decide to lowside his bike, and proceed to initiate said maneuver, I'm saying he had time to get on the brakes hard and check exit paths. If she ran directly out in front of his bike and he just hit her that's different, but a small child would be unlikely to cause a wreck on a large bike.

The whole situation sucks, it's sad as fu*k and I can't even imagine being involved in something like that from either side.
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
so dont risk your life to save a 4 yr old girl instead jump off to save myself and let the bike go where the wind blows
 5 years ago '04        #76
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19931 19931
just a heat of the moment situation.

08-14-2012, 10:09 PM         #77
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 homicyde said:
Quite honestly i would have had to been there myself to even attempt to justify who was in the wrong. All we get is a combined story from different point of views that gone be spun into any direction. The article never said he didn't check on his daughter it said he came out a restaurant and then upon approaching the man he hit him when he identified himself as an officer. There could possibly be a minute or two gap where he actually did check on his daughter and then afterwards approached the officer, and that part could have been removed from the article so people who read it would do exactly what has been going on for the last 3 or so pages. We also don't know what exactly led to the cop having to ditch the bike, why the girl was in the street(it never said she was playing in the street she could have just been crossing), or why the cop ultimately chose to shoot. I worked as an intel analyst when I was in the army and many times your overall intent when writing an article is to simply sway the audience which results in you sometimes having to omit certain details all in all the victim is dead no matter what really happened so r.i.p. to dude.

Exactly what i was thinking especially about the missing/vague information in the article.

I had to read through it again to see where it said she was "running out in the street" like the comments in here were implying. Still pondering on how jumping off the bike was suppose to stop the bike from hitting her,it would make more sense to swerve out of the way, was he just going to fast or something
 5 years ago '10        #78
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so dont risk your life to save a 4 yr old girl instead jump off to save myself and let the bike go where the wind blows
So this guys family should lose him because some neglectful parent is letting his kids run a mock in the streets while he's inside eating a roast beef sandwich?

ummmm... No..

Dude made the right decision. ONCE AGAIN. Everybody would have made it out alive if the dad wasn't acting like a clown..
 5 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
So this guys family should lose him because some neglectful parent is letting his kids run a mock in the streets while he's inside eating a roast beef sandwich?

ummmm... No..

Dude made the right decision. ONCE AGAIN. Everybody would have made it out alive if the dad wasn't acting like a clown..
how would u react
 5 years ago '09        #80
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 eCity 420 said:
it was an accident..

dude was mad enough to attack someone over an accident tho.. yeah its your daughter but sh*t ever heard of an ACCIDENT??

and if u were "helpful" dont u think ud go over to help ur daughter??

inb4 cops are slandered through this thread

and if a n*gga is beatn my a.ss and im gettn fu*kd up on the ground.. someones gettn shot.
If you or anybody ever does sh*t like this to harm my kids then I'm fu*king you up immediately.

Here's what I don't get. He took a first punch, then several more punches and kicks before finally deciding to pull his weapon and fire as he was losing consciousness? Yeah right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy