Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
this is just bad. plain ol' bad, any way you look at it. some of the comments on here are insensitive, idiotic, downright stupid and some actually make sense. i'm not a bike rider but why couldn't he swerve fast enough to avoid hitting chick? was he going too fast to dodge her? the father should have controlled his anger better. probably lost it at the sight of his daughter being laid out and should've went to help her and not try to pound the cop out though i can understand that anger as any parent can. "Fo Shizzle"....i've been reading your posts....dude, what the fu*k is wrong with you? you're either one dumb fu*king redneck or a very ignorant a.ss n*gga. either way, you need something to do with your life. just wanted to say that.

rip to dude cuz he let his anger get the best of him in a bad situation and it cost him his life and dude had to be a good dude cuz he had three kids and took it seriously enough cuz he was there and went ham at the sight of his little girl getting hurt.

can't say the cop is too wrong for this one......getting stomped out is not a good look and he only let off one shot....he tried to avoid shorty but was prolly going to damn fast to do so. and little girls shouldn't be playing in the street.

yeah, this a bad one all the way around. race has little to do with this one. i feel sorry for the kids at the end of the day. really bad.
 5 years ago '12        #42
ryhill8 
space
space
$22 | Props total: 5 5
Say what you want, ima go ahead n say no one on here has ever been in that type of situation, personally my daughters life is irreplaceable, yes checking on his daughters safety should have been his priority but his fatherly instinct to protect his child overcame him at that point. Either way its a L for both, cop potentially gets fired for k!lling dude OFF DUTY and now this dudes baby mama has to raise a baby on the way, a 6yr old and an 8yr old son... Just plain sad
 5 years ago '05        #43
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
Quite honestly i would have had to been there myself to even attempt to justify who was in the wrong. All we get is a combined story from different point of views that gone be spun into any direction. The article never said he didn't check on his daughter it said he came out a restaurant and then upon approaching the man he hit him when he identified himself as an officer. There could possibly be a minute or two gap where he actually did check on his daughter and then afterwards approached the officer, and that part could have been removed from the article so people who read it would do exactly what has been going on for the last 3 or so pages. We also don't know what exactly led to the cop having to ditch the bike, why the girl was in the street(it never said she was playing in the street she could have just been crossing), or why the cop ultimately chose to shoot. I worked as an intel analyst when I was in the army and many times your overall intent when writing an article is to simply sway the audience which results in you sometimes having to omit certain details all in all the victim is dead no matter what really happened so r.i.p. to dude.
 08-14-2012, 05:05 AM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
First off fu*k THE POLICE!!!!!

Second it was an accident, his daughter was reckless for runnin in the street, his cousin was reckless for not paying attention, and the father was reckless for trusting his dumbass cousin, and the cop "might've" been reckless if he was going over the speed limit. But mister always happy lost his sh*t and fu*ked wit the wrong one. fu*k YOU EXPECT that's the world we live in. He broke the golden rule
Hate to say it, but this

Not sure how any of us might have reacted in that situation, but if the cop is getting jumped by 2 guys, because of an accident.....idk it might be justified....Just a crazy situation man
 08-14-2012, 05:08 AM         #45
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
why is this cop going around strapped while off duty? if he was almost beat unconcsious how did he have enough control to pull out his gun and shoot?

why is this mans daughter in the middle of the street while hes in the restaurant? why was this man not helping his dying daughter, instead beating on someone who ditched their motorcycle to try and prevent an accident?

why didnt the cop shoot him in the ankle to slow him down?

why was the black dude mad? it was only a kid he couldve made another one

why BX turn this into a race thread?

WHY

Every fu*king thread now
 5 years ago '06        #46
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 kevante said:

Every fu*king thread now
ever since trayvon, theres been racial tension on like a muthafu*ka, its getting annoying
 08-14-2012, 08:42 AM         #47
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kn cop should of took the beatn
 5 years ago '07        #48
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 2224 2224
the daughter ran out into the street while the hood rat dad was eating...typical hood parenting 101. It is what it is with the cop being beat down.
 5 years ago '04        #49
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
see alot of pus*y n*gga comments and its jus makes me wonder what would u do if a man hit your daughter even though it was an accident just seeing your kids in horrible pain (should) drive any man over the edge i know i would be mad as fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
see alot of pus*y n*gga comments and its jus makes me wonder what would u do if a man hit your daughter even though it was an accident just seeing your kids in horrible pain (should) drive any man over the edge i know i would be mad as fu*k
yea but would u rather f!ght and add to the violence, or help ur daughter get to the ER?
 5 years ago '06        #51
space
space
 kevante said:
Hate to say it, but this

Not sure how any of us might have reacted in that situation, but if the cop is getting jumped by 2 guys, because of an accident.....idk it might be justified....Just a crazy situation man
also cats aint taking into account that the cop had broken bones while they was jumping him, so of course he blazed away
 5 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,470 | Props total: 2652 2652
A dude died, lost his life... three kids are growing up without their father and yaw are saying good riddance..

I can tell yaw have no children because if anyone hurt my seed i would be enraged but he didnt have to die... Cop did not have to shot him dead and im pretty sure on lookers could have stopped him... On lookers watched as he beat someone, okay yeah right...

In the end of the day imma pray for the family but this is messed up and all yaw are messed up who think nothing was wrong with dude getting shot...
 5 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 datVAkid said:
A dude died, lost his life... three kids are growing up without their father and yaw are saying good riddance..

I can tell yaw have no children because if anyone hurt my seed i would be enraged but he didnt have to die... Cop did not have to shot him dead and im pretty sure on lookers could have stopped him... On lookers watched as he beat someone, okay yeah right...

In the end of the day imma pray for the family but this is messed up and all yaw are messed up who think nothing was wrong with dude getting shot...
idk how it is where you stay it, but i kno where im from, u can get robbed, jumped, stabbed or wateca and onlookers will just watch and/or tape it, so i can believe it
 5 years ago '10        #54
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,932 | Props total: 59 59
 getyagameup said:
this is just bad. plain ol' bad, any way you look at it. some of the comments on here are insensitive, idiotic, downright stupid and some actually make sense. i'm not a bike rider but why couldn't he swerve fast enough to avoid hitting chick? was he going too fast to dodge her? the father should have controlled his anger better. probably lost it at the sight of his daughter being laid out and should've went to help her and not try to pound the cop out though i can understand that anger as any parent can. "Fo Shizzle"....i've been reading your posts....dude, what the fu*k is wrong with you? you're either one dumb fu*king redneck or a very ignorant a.ss n*gga. either way, you need something to do with your life. just wanted to say that.

rip to dude cuz he let his anger get the best of him in a bad situation and it cost him his life and dude had to be a good dude cuz he had three kids and took it seriously enough cuz he was there and went ham at the sight of his little girl getting hurt.

can't say the cop is too wrong for this one......getting stomped out is not a good look and he only let off one shot....he tried to avoid shorty but was prolly going to damn fast to do so. and little girls shouldn't be playing in the street.

yeah, this a bad one all the way around. race has little to do with this one. i feel sorry for the kids at the end of the day. really bad.

let me help you out. As a avid bike rider, when you get to the point that you have no other choice, you ditch your bike. Think if he wouldnt have laid it down and hit her going 35mph(if he was doing the speed limit)girl has a slim chance of living. By laying the bike down, it slows it down tremedously and somewhat gives her a chance to move or someone scoop her up. And a bike is not like a car where you can just whip that bi*ch one way if something runs out in front of you, you do that and you are going over the handle bars.

How many times have you seen where a kid runs out infront of someone chasing a ball in a neighborhood and the car slams on brakes? A bike cant do that fam. Think downtown where cars are parked all along the each side of the street. Dude is riding and he sees a girl dodge out, he instinct is im fu*ked and the best option for both me and her is to lay this bi*ch down. I think he made the right decision.

datVAkid said:

now to your dumbass. As a parent you can tell me you would let your kid be running out in the busy street while you are inside enjoying your lunch? And im supposed to feel sorry for dude?

He identifies himself as a cop, which most likely means he is trained in cpr/medical a.ssistance and instead of letting him help your daughter you and your bi*chass nephew that was supposed to be watch the girl jump him while he already has broken bones from the wreck and you expect him to aim at dudes ankle to just injure him? gtfoh.

and you are sure onlookers would have stopped him from beating the dudes a.ss? you ever seen WSHH, peolpe stand around and not only watch ppl get their teeth kicked in but encourage it for 5 minutes of internet fame which no one gives two sh*ts about.

and to dude that asked why an off duty cop had a gun on him? You really that stupid? Cops are licensed to carry. You think he is only allowed to carry on duty? you know how many enemies he prob has? Do you know how many off duty cops save lives each year? get out ya mommas basement and experience real life.
 5 years ago '10        #55
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
The father paid the price for acting a fool.
 5 years ago '11        #56
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 UcantCme said:
let me help you out. As a avid bike rider, when you get to the point that you have no other choice, you ditch your bike. Think if he wouldnt have laid it down and hit her going 35mph(if he was doing the speed limit)girl has a slim chance of living. By laying the bike down, it slows it down tremedously and somewhat gives her a chance to move or someone scoop her up. And a bike is not like a car where you can just whip that bi*ch one way if something runs out in front of you, you do that and you are going over the handle bars.

How many times have you seen where a kid runs out infront of someone chasing a ball in a neighborhood and the car slams on brakes? A bike cant do that fam. Think downtown where cars are parked all along the each side of the street. Dude is riding and he sees a girl dodge out, he instinct is im fu*ked and the best option for both me and her is to lay this bi*ch down. I think he made the right decision.

now to your dumbass. As a parent you can tell me you would let your kid be running out in the busy street while you are inside enjoying your lunch? And im supposed to feel sorry for dude?

He identifies himself as a cop, which most likely means he is trained in cpr/medical a.ssistance and instead of letting him help your daughter you and your bi*chass nephew that was supposed to be watch the girl jump him while he already has broken bones from the wreck and you expect him to aim at dudes ankle to just injure him? gtfoh.

and you are sure onlookers would have stopped him from beating the dudes a.ss? you ever seen WSHH, peolpe stand around and not only watch ppl get their teeth kicked in but encourage it for 5 minutes of internet fame which no one gives two sh*ts about.

and to dude that asked why an off duty cop had a gun on him? You really that stupid? Cops are licensed to carry. You think he is only allowed to carry on duty? you know how many enemies he prob has? Do you know how many off duty cops save lives each year? get out ya mommas basement and experience real life.
 5 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 UcantCme said:

5 years ago '06        #58
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 UcantCme said:

did i say hos actions as a father were correct... i said no one had to die... you know damn well you wouldnt come at me like that in person so dont fake behind a screen
And if i seen a kid injured ill do anything in my power to make sure that kid receives the proper treatment first so stop it...
In my eyes everyone was at fault in this situation
 5 years ago '06        #59
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 UcantCme said:

Why in the fu*k are you going at me when all i said was 3 kids are now fatherless and imma pray for the family... people are twisted on this site
 5 years ago '04        #60
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
so yall tellin me him jumping off the bike and it sliding on the ground coming towards her would have been better than him doin everything to avoid her i mean dam she couldnt have been that close to where he couldnt have maneuvered out the way if he had time to jump the fuk off
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy