Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the manís daughter with his motorcycle

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 escay_muzik said:

damn u guys are fu*kin knuckleheads....u see ur daughter get into an accident and the first thing u can think of is to run to the person that caused it and beat his a.ss to death...ALL WHILE UR DAUGHTER IS PASSED OUT, UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, HURT, COULD BE DYING....alll this and all u can think of is to beat the dudes a.ss...WUT ABOUT RUNNING TO YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELP HER AND CALL 911 and rush her to the hospital...or EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS OK...
then bx n*ggas on here talkin bout beating dude??? damn....NO BRAINS...AND ONCE UR DAUGHTER IS fu*kIN SAVED...GO BEAT DUDE...BUT DAMN...his daughter co uld have died while he was beating on dude....fu*kin meat heads
half these people don't be thinking logically and the other half probably just comment and don't have kids of their own so they won't understand. The fact is that father had every right to be outraged that's his
child who was struck by the off duty officer who was oviously driving to fast or uncareful or something.
The way I see it the off duty cop was in the wrong.

No, they probably should have not beat em down but why not shoot up in the air instead of at him when u caused the situation?

Last edited by davon4204; 08-13-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #22
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
who was the cop, jorge zimmerman's brother?
 5 years ago '07        #23
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Tic Toc said:
So if you see someone doing reckless sh*t, and that reckless sh*t hurts someone you are put on this planet to protect, you'd just chalk it up to the game
so when you beat someone to near unconsciousness, who has identified themselves as a cop, who ditched his bike to try an avoid hitting the young child you expect my sympathy when you die?

escay_muzik said:

damn u guys are fu*kin knuckleheads....u see ur daughter get into an accident and the first thing u can think of is to run to the person that caused it and beat his a.ss to death...ALL WHILE UR DAUGHTER IS PASSED OUT, UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, HURT, COULD BE DYING....alll this and all u can think of is to beat the dudes a.ss...WUT ABOUT RUNNING TO YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELP HER AND CALL 911 and rush her to the hospital...or EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS OK...
then bx n*ggas on here talkin bout beating dude??? damn....NO BRAINS...AND ONCE UR DAUGHTER IS fu*kIN SAVED...GO BEAT DUDE...BUT DAMN...his daughter could have died while he was beating on dude....fu*kin meat heads
This.

BTW for everyone on here who cares about skin color so much, IF dude was white and the same sh*t happened to him I would have the same feeling inside about this situation. Lets be honest stupid fu*ks come in all shapes, sizes, colors so who gives a sh*t about race its about his reaction to a bad situation and now the dumb a.ss is dead.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-13-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
damn

dude wasn't wrong for going after the cop...but the cop wasn't wrong for protecting his livelihood either

RIP
 5 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 FoShizzle8 said:
but not every father would let there kid play in the middle of the street

theres a difference between being a good father and a bad father,and thats besides the fact that the person who ran her over was a cop.because you know them black people always been on that fu*k the police sh*t

where you there to see what he was doing while "she was playing in the street?"

"because you know them black people always been on that fu*k the police sh*t"

"them black ppl"

U talkin about us? The ones that were and still are the victims of beatings, murders, false arrests, illegal searches and seizures, due to devils with badges.

I see you trolling out today. Good night mamm
 KeepinItTrill said:
damn

dude wasn't wrong for going after the cop...but the cop wasn't wrong for protecting his livelihood either

RIP
I don't agree 100% but I can see your pov. He fu*ked up and didnt want to pay with his life
 08-13-2012, 08:32 PM         #26
cldavis21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the cool I think the cop was going faster then what we think, for him to lay the bike down and not stop the bike. Im sorry the cop was wrong not for defending himself for not riding that bike right I say but who am I.
 5 years ago '10        #27
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 FoShizzle8 said:
id probably feel sorry for these "victims"if they wernt your typical trash from the ghetto who have gotten brought up to disrespect police

thats in your nature to feel like that
but no one give fu*ks about your sympathy tho

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-13-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
boxden be k!lling me, this man, im sorry this great father, was chilling in the building while his 4 year was playing in traffic, and causes and accident, then he comes out and tries to k!ll the cop, who tried to avert the accident instead of helping his daughter, fu*k race the guy was an idiot
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 davon4204 said:
half these people don't be thinking logically and the other half probably just comment and don't have kids of their own so they won't understand. The fact is that father had every right to be outraged that's his
child who was struck by the off duty officer who was oviously driving to fast or uncareful or something.

No, they probably should have not beat em down but why not shoot up in the air instead of at him when u caused the situation?
shoot the gun in the air, while youre getting ur brains beat in? have u ever stomped out or pumelled on the ground before? that sh*t aint like tv.

and the father and the dumbass cousin, should have been making sure the daughter aint run out.

its unfortunate that dude died, but violence begets violence and he initiated the violence
 5 years ago '04        #30
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It's understandable that the father was angry, but you need to have self-control and not let your anger overwhelm all reason. This guy didn't, and now his daughter will grow up without a father. As for the cop, his actions seem reasonable based on the info here.
 5 years ago '07        #31
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 FoShizzle8 said:
id probably feel sorry for these "victims"if they wernt your typical trash from the ghetto who have gotten brought up to disrespect police
i feel sorry for your mother

& by the way you suck at trolling
 5 years ago '08        #32
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
When keepin it real goes wrong
 5 years ago '12        #33
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
couldnt the cop pull out a taser rather than a gun?
 5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 ezduzit said:
couldnt the cop pull out a taser rather than a gun?
na he should have had a bean bag gun on deck
 5 years ago '04        #35
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268 OP
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 FoShizzle8 said:
judging by the pic of the guy

another worthless member of society to leech off welfare.good riddance

not to mention,why do you even let your fu*kin kids play in the middle of the street anyway.especially in a big city like chicago,it just proves your average black father stereotype right there,not givin a fu*k about the kids the women they knocked up produced
You went full retard. All you had to say was that you think the cop was justified in k!lling dude because of his actions. All of that extra sh*t will likely get your fu*king teeth kicked in on the streets. Which is exactly why you cowards enjoy the anonymity of the internet, where you can hide behind your keyboard without having to deal with real-world repercussions.
 5 years ago '08        #36
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
the whole situation is pretty sad. but u people talking about whats rational id think a normal father's instinct would be to rush to the aid of his child first. even if the guy was on the bike doing something wrong its clear that he did everything he could to prevent hitting her. either way she should never have been in the street. as a father id feel partially responsible. i dont think race matters in this situation and i have had enough bad experiences with police to not give a sh*t about them in general but in this case i think he did what he had to do and the father was wrong. just my opinion
 08-13-2012, 11:36 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Ur screenname suggests that u fit into the same category u tried to place homie in. Perhaps u need to be shot to death as well.

Another L for u today

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #38
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 BeatTycoon said:
You went full retard.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #39
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
why is this cop going around strapped while off duty? if he was almost beat unconcsious how did he have enough control to pull out his gun and shoot?

why is this mans daughter in the middle of the street while hes in the restaurant? why was this man not helping his dying daughter, instead beating on someone who ditched their motorcycle to try and prevent an accident?

why didnt the cop shoot him in the ankle to slow him down?

why was the black dude mad? it was only a kid he couldve made another one

why BX turn this into a race thread?

WHY

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 08-14-2012 at 12:45 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 davon4204 said:

So a guy is on the verge of beating you to brain damage and your first thought would be to "shoot up in the air"?

Be for real. It came down to his life or this neglectful moron's, and the cop made the right choice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy