Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
9105 pageviews
102 comments

BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Aug 13 - Off-duty cop k!lls angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle

[pic - click to view]

Off-duty cop k!lls angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycleÂ* - NY Daily News

The Chicago officer ditched his bike to avoid hitting the girl, but the bike slid into her anyway, reports say. The girl’s father and a relative then attacked the cop, officials say.
An off-duty Chicago police officer injured a 4-year-old girl with his motorcycle, and then shot and k!lled her outraged father.

Fraternal Order of Police Spokesman Pat Camden said the cop “fired in defense of his life,” the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The 43-year-old officer, an eight-year veteran of the force, intentionally ditched his motorcycle Saturday night in Maywood when he saw the little girl – identified by WLS-TV as Taniyah Middleton – suddenly run into his path.

The downed bike skidded down the street, slamming into the 4-year-old and her 18-year-old cousin John Passley, who had rushed to help her.

As the officer tried to help, her 26-year-old dad, Christopher Middleton, came out of a nearby restaurant.

Officials said he was visibly angry and shouting. After the officer identified himself as a cop, Middleton punched him in the face and continued to pummel him after he fell to the ground.

Passley allegedly joined in by kicking the officer.

“He was about to lose consciousness to people beating him,” Camden said.

The cop drew his gun and fired once at Middleton. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital later Saturday night, leaving behind a 6-year-old son and an unborn child as well as his daughter.

"Chris was a great father," Middleton's cousin, Mathis Hoskin, said. "He was always helpful, never mad - always happy with a smile on his face."

Taniyah spent the night in the hospital for contusions and abrasions, according to the Sun-Times. The officer suffered possible broken bones from the motorcycle accident, as well as contusions from the beating.

"Her face was skinned, skin on her face," Darrell Davis, Middleton's uncle, said. "She's in a lot of pain right now."

Maywood residents held a prayer vigil Sunday night.

Cops questioned Passley, and the Independent Police Review Authority is looking into the shooting

102 comments for "Aug 13 - Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle"

5 years ago '12        #2
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
it was an accident..

"Chris was a great father," Middleton's cousin, Mathis Hoskin, said. "He was always helpful, never mad - always happy with a smile on his face."
dude was mad enough to attack someone over an accident tho.. yeah its your daughter but sh*t ever heard of an ACCIDENT??

and if u were "helpful" dont u think ud go over to help ur daughter??

inb4 cops are slandered through this thread

and if a n*gga is beatn my a.ss and im gettn fu*kd up on the ground.. someones gettn shot.
 5 years ago '04        #3
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 869 869
 eCity 420 said:
it was an accident..

dude was mad enough to attack someone over an accident tho.. yeah its your daughter but sh*t ever heard of an ACCIDENT??

and if u were "helpful" dont u think ud go over to help ur daughter??

inb4 cops are slandered through this thread

and if a n*gga is beatn my a.ss and im gettn fu*kd up on the ground.. someones gettn shot.
So if you see someone doing reckless sh*t, and that reckless sh*t hurts someone you are put on this planet to protect, you'd just chalk it up to the game
 5 years ago '04        #4
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 869 869
 fatdaddy said:
i bet that little girl wished her dad was man enough to "chalk it up to the game "
very true
 5 years ago '09        #5
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1404 1404
First off fu*k THE POLICE!!!!!

Second it was an accident, his daughter was reckless for runnin in the street, his cousin was reckless for not paying attention, and the father was reckless for trusting his dumbass cousin, and the cop "might've" been reckless if he was going over the speed limit. But mister always happy lost his sh*t and fu*ked wit the wrong one. fu*k YOU EXPECT that's the world we live in. He broke the golden rule
 08-13-2012, 05:18 PM         #6
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tic Toc said:
So if you see someone doing reckless sh*t, and that reckless sh*t hurts someone you are put on this planet to protect, you'd just chalk it up to the game

damn u guys are fu*kin knuckleheads....u see ur daughter get into an accident and the first thing u can think of is to run to the person that caused it and beat his a.ss to death...ALL WHILE UR DAUGHTER IS PASSED OUT, UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, HURT, COULD BE DYING....alll this and all u can think of is to beat the dudes a.ss...WUT ABOUT RUNNING TO YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELP HER AND CALL 911 and rush her to the hospital...or EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS OK...
then bx n*ggas on here talkin bout beating dude??? damn....NO BRAINS...AND ONCE UR DAUGHTER IS fu*kIN SAVED...GO BEAT DUDE...BUT DAMN...his daughter could have died while he was beating on dude....fu*kin meat heads
 5 years ago '05        #7
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Tic Toc said:

How was the cop doing anything wreckless? The article says the girl ran out in front of him.
 5 years ago '04        #8
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
lol. wtf was the cop supposed to do?

cop laid down his bike, then gets his a.ss beat?

thes one sh*tty father.
 08-13-2012, 05:42 PM         #9
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
judging by the pic of the guy

another worthless member of society to leech off welfare.good riddance

not to mention,why do you even let your fu*kin kids play in the middle of the street anyway.especially in a big city like chicago,it just proves your average black father stereotype right there,not givin a fu*k about the kids the women they knocked up produced

Now I could entertain you but since I dont agree with what he did Ill let you troll by your lonesome you devil you.
 5 years ago '04        #10
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 3247 3247
 escay_muzik said:

damn u guys are fu*kin knuckleheads....u see ur daughter get into an accident and the first thing u can think of is to run to the person that caused it and beat his a.ss to death...ALL WHILE UR DAUGHTER IS PASSED OUT, UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, HURT, COULD BE DYING....alll this and all u can think of is to beat the dudes a.ss...WUT ABOUT RUNNING TO YOUR DAUGHTER TO HELP HER AND CALL 911 and rush her to the hospital...or EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF SHE WAS OK...
then bx n*ggas on here talkin bout beating dude??? damn....NO BRAINS...AND ONCE UR DAUGHTER IS fu*kIN SAVED...GO BEAT DUDE...BUT DAMN...his daughter could have died while he was beating on dude....fu*kin meat heads
I have to agree with this. You should check on ur daughter first and then do whatever but it sounds like an accident and ima leave it at that. No need to go any further cuz that opens up a can of worms
 5 years ago '11        #11
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 422 422
When keeping it real goes horribly wrong. RIP to the victim.

Gink said:
good.
^
 5 years ago '11        #12
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 422 422
Oh and I'm predicting a 10+ page thread.
 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM         #13
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is sad all around.
 5 years ago '04        #14
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Jayg36 said:
Ur screenname suggests that u fit into the same category u tried to place homie in. Perhaps u need to be shot to death as well.

Another L for u today

Ether
The type of sh!t that make your soul burn slow
 5 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657

lame a.ss white boys deep in this thread.

I don't agree 100% with the father's reaction but ppl react to harm to their kids differently. If this was the girl's mother then this would be strange. I know plenty white boys with kids that would have reacted the same. I like how it's down played that he WAS a black father in her life instead of the absentee father black men are demonized as on Boxden. He obviously was crazy about his baby girl hence the reason he reacted violently. Maybe he thought she was dead........Homie looks like a cool a.ss dude but because he has platts in his head...........

I wonder if the cop's negligent actions would have been "just an accident" if he would have made her road k!ll.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-13-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #16
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
 Tic Toc said:
The father was eating inside of a restaurant and his 4 year old daughter was outside when she ran out in the street in front of the motorcycle. There is nothing in there that says the cop was being reckless.
 5 years ago '08        #17
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 BluCupShawty said:

lame a.ss white boys deep in this thread.

I don't agree 100% with the father's reaction but ppl react to harm to their kids differently. If this was the girl's mother then this would be strange. I know plenty white boys with kids that would have reacted the same. I like how it's down played that he WAS a black father in her life instead of the absentee father black men are demonized as on Boxden. He obviously was crazy about his baby girl hence the reason he reacted violently. Maybe he thought she was dead........Homie looks like a cool a.ss dude but because he has platts in his head...........

I wonder if the cop's negligent actions would have been "just an accident" if he would have made her road k!ll.
 5 years ago '10        #18
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 fatdaddy said:
yeah, those same people who reacted the same way would have also been shot or arrested. and as for the "cop's negligent actions", i dont see any. i dont think the family can even take dude to civil court.

this is not about race. its about priorities in a time of crisis
I agree. I didn't say it was right nor about race. Fathers of all races would go mayhem on the source of harm towards their kids, reacting with anger/bloodlust instead of reasoning and seeing about the child first. And you know what? As a father I can understand.
 08-13-2012, 07:05 PM         #19
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
but not every father would let there kid play in the middle of the street

theres a difference between being a good father and a bad father,and thats besides the fact that the person who ran her over was a cop.because you know them black people always been on that fu*k the police sh*t

report this dude for trolling
 5 years ago '11        #20
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
the trolls out on full alert i see. go take a walk or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago