Slim The Mobster Blasts 50 Cent, Calls Him Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Someone needs to just break into 50s place and k!ll 50 ! Take all his money !!!!

Hes been in the game too long and talks to much !!!
 5 years ago '12        #82
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,089 | Props total: 4762 4762
 jenlove21 said:
Someone needs to just break into 50s place and k!ll 50 ! Take all his money !!!!

Hes been in the game too long and talks to much !!!

tupacnasfan has another act
 5 years ago '05        #83
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
50 bi*ch aint gonna say sh*t. I do notice how nearly everybody 50 fu*ks with catches cases and 50 look like the cleanest n*gga in the game since he made it, I dont think he's had a parkin ticket.

Plus when he made that 1st Rick Ross Video saying that he was "going to fu*k up his life for fun.." Did you notice he had the Sirens and a police squad outside his office come on in cue to what he was saying.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #84
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 ghost213 said:
50 bi*ch aint gonna say sh*t. I do notice how nearly everybody 50 fu*ks with catches cases and 50 look like the cleanest n*gga in the game since he made it, I dont think he's had a parkin ticket.

Plus when he made that 1st Rick Ross Video saying that he was "going to fu*k up his life for fun.." Did you notice he had the Sirens and a police squad outside his office come on in cue to what he was saying.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Do you know how many bodys Godfather 50 done caught?

Quit while your ahead
 5 years ago '04        #85
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Slim the mobster n*gga your album aint coming out you have officially been shelved hes going to be a homeless cat in Detroit with a Aftermath emblem on his back lol
 5 years ago '04        #86
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Come to think of it , is it not gay to tattoo a logo on your back lol this n*gga is dres bi*ch
 08-13-2012, 08:09 PM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this 07?
 08-13-2012, 08:22 PM         #88
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiddy is a hardcore gangsta-rapper, he will respond to Slim just like he responded to DJ Khaled.

Unless of course he is afraid of Slim.
 08-13-2012, 08:29 PM         #89
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupacnasfan,ghost,graftedgenie the feds watching all through these three aliases L

f*ggot or f*ggots
 5 years ago '04        #90
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
lol 50 cent groupies are furious up in here

5 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 youngmic said:
lol 50 cent groupies are furious up in here

off with this mobster guy head! lol
 5 years ago '11        #92
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
50 is far from gay.

No man with that much chisel is gay.

I swear if I ever see Slim ugly mufasa looking behind in the streets im smacking his sh*t.

Real Talk.
 08-13-2012, 08:44 PM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this n*gga again?
 5 years ago '04        #94
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
50 is far from gay.

No man with that much chisel is gay.

I swear if I ever see Slim ugly mufasa looking behind in the streets im smacking his sh*t.

Real Talk.
lol at u smackin any1, youre 14, only f*g is u...lol shouldnt u be making your 100th 50 cent homo thread like the others cuz u guys are scared he wont be relevant if a thread isnt up on boxden?......lol fu*k outta here mrs jackson
 5 years ago '06        #95
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 187Proof said:
I agree with you on the whole "internet thuggin" deal....BUT, if you know anything about Slim The Mobster you would know he's one of the realest out there. Stands behind his words 100%.
this... 50 borrowed time is up... i wouldn't be surprise if his pass got revoked a while ago.

50 been dry snitching in rhymes.. dudes seeing what happened to preme.. and now jimmy henchman... they putting him out there now cuz they can't ride his coat tails... and the gunit movement is dead. No reason to keep a cow with no milk... hence beef.

all we needis spyda to pop off.
 5 years ago '06        #96
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Fiddy is a hardcore gangsta-rapper, he will respond to Slim just like he responded to DJ Khaled.

Unless of course he is afraid of Slim.
just like he responded to game....

yea..

.. his responses are in teh booth. These dudes are street dudes.. they responses are shooting up cribs etc.

dudes uncle is an og shotta... so no one's gonna touch him... odds are he's not afraid of slim... but respects his gansta enough to fall back.

no fly zones suck when your office is there.
 5 years ago '09        #97
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
I don't know, like 50 told Styles P, Jimmy ain't letting nothing stop the money. So if he thought Slim was gonna pop, he'd have an album out instead of being on the shelf for years.

Even if we do believe 50 "helped" push SP sh*t back, this ain't 06. Most think he doesn't have that pull now days. And we pretty much know he ain't got that pull with Dre now. Not saying he didn't call and try, but they'd probably look at him like "what the fu*k? Who you think you are?"

I've heard some of Slims' music, it's ok, but nothing that made me wanna keep checking for him. I do think he's a real street n*gga, but he should've made a song instead of this.

And I don't think 50's gay or a snitch. I'd believe the gay sh*t more if he just said he heard or know some secret sh*t. By saying Floyd just cause they tight, that's like you just saying sh*t to me cause they always hanging. I got friends I hang with alot from time to time and pretty sure most do too or did. Them n*ggas super rich, single and wild acting, and love to stunt.
 5 years ago '06        #98
space
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
And let's not forget what 5-0 aka 50 and gay-unit did to israel ramirez's family, their bodyguard is murdered and it makes me sick

but sadly this clown name 5-0 aka 50 will blackball silm the mobster.
50 got no clout in interscope.. .he can't black ball anyone. only dre can. he can try to blackball slim...

might = a no fly zone tho... and thats not good business.
 5 years ago '09        #99
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
I don't know, like 50 told Styles P, Jimmy ain't letting nothing stop the money. So if he thought Slim was gonna pop, he'd have an album out instead of being on the shelf for years.

Even if we do believe 50 "helped" push SP sh*t back, this ain't 06. Most think he doesn't have that pull now days. And we pretty much know he ain't got that pull with Dre now. Not saying he didn't call and try, but they'd probably look at him like "what the fu*k? Who you think you are?"

I've heard some of Slims' music, it's ok, but nothing that made me wanna keep checking for him. I do think he's a real street n*gga, but he should've made a song instead of this.

And I don't think 50's gay or a snitch. I'd believe the gay sh*t more if he just said he heard or know some secret sh*t. By saying Floyd just cause they tight, that's like you just saying sh*t to me cause they always hanging. I got friends I hang with alot from time to time and pretty sure most do too or did. Them n*ggas super rich, single and wild acting, and love to stunt.
 5 years ago '11        #100
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol at u smackin any1, youre 14, only f*g is u...lol shouldnt u be making your 100th 50 cent homo thread like the others cuz u guys are scared he wont be relevant if a thread isnt up on boxden?......lol fu*k outta here mrs jackson
My name ring bells in these streets.

n*ggas called me baby boo boo when I was younger.

I wish I knew who you were.

Yo a.ss would get checked on site.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago