Slim The Mobster Blasts 50 Cent, Calls Him Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
14043 pageviews
180 comments

WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
Slim The Mobster Blasts 50 Cent, Calls Him Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds

[pic - click to view]

Slim the Mobster goes in on 50 Cent on Twitter, stating that he tried to stop his promotion over at Interscope Records.

Slim the Mobster went in on 50 Cent on Twitter earlier today, stating that the G-Unit general called Interscope to cease the promotion of his music and accused him of being gay.

During his tirade, Slim said that Fif put in a call to stop promoting his music. "But guess what n*gga me and @shamoneyxl did that ourselves but you copy my style you ain't fresh," he wrote.

Slim, who said that he would most likely get dropped based off of these tweets, said that Fif uses West Coast rappers like Game and Spider Loc to make the area "look fu-ked up." He also claimed that 50 Cent was gay, and implied that he had connections to the Feds to prosecute anyone who crossed his path.

Read the series of tweets below.

Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster

@drdre said not to build my career off beef but fu-k __________ he's a bi-ch a.ss n*gga and got the Feds watching hip hop....
13 Aug 12

Today I might get dropped cuz I can no longer let these homo a.ss straight n*ggaz get away with this sucker a.ss sh-t.......
13 Aug 12

This n*ggaz so much a bi-ch he called interscope and told them stop promoting my music ....per some n*gga name Barry
13 Aug 12

But guess what n*gga me and @SHAMONEYXL did that ourselves but you copy my style you ain't fresh
13 Aug 12

fu-k it I'm going in ..... How all of sudden your best friend floyd when @TonyYayo mama house got Swiss cheesed behind the ggggunit..@50cent
13 Aug 12

R.I.p lodee Mack died over a bi-ch a.ss n*gga who said better him then me .....@TonyYayo
13 Aug 12

Wait my videos was so dope that you hired the same director ...cuz ya visuals on big 10 .....SUCK
13 Aug 12

This n*gga uses n*ggaz @RealSpiderLoc @the game and try to make our coast look fu-ked up .....
13 Aug 12

You ain't gotta holler at Dre n*gga jump the gun ..... I promise a funeral..... Play with me ...I'm a talk like the Feds ain't listening
13 Aug 12

O yea .... He's gay too.....
13 Aug 12

When I get out of jail I wanna see my bi-ch 1st......not no n*ggaz..... These n*ggaz is uni-s3x.....lol
13 Aug 12

I can't keep letting bi-ch a.ss n*ggaZ get away with this sh-t.....Jimmy iovine told me he would call the Feds on me..... But I expect that
13 Aug 12

You are what we call a hard target .....but the lil lady that works for u .....#softtarget.... And I been practicing ...lol
13 Aug 12

First I want my toes lick then I want my a.ss licked......that sound like a fu-king f-ggot not gay.... @50cent
13 Aug 12

Jimmy rosemond supreme mc griff irv Gotti all real n*ggaz all got fed charges all had beef with ..... Well we know
13 Aug 12

How could I forget @bangumsmurf he got deported ..... #feddicent

[pic - click to view]

Slim The Mobster Blasts 50 Cent, Calls Him Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

180 comments for "Slim The Mobster Blasts 50 Cent, Calls Him Gay & Accuses Him Of Working With The Feds"

5 years ago '04        #2
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,260 | Props total: 6376 6376
 FoShizzle8 said:
when all these rappers gonna stop internet thuggin and start bein real

i hope one day someone pops there mouth off on twitter and gets found in a ditch the day later.maybe these fake a.ss clowns will stop actin hard on twitter
I agree with you on the whole "internet thuggin" deal....BUT, if you know anything about Slim The Mobster you would know he's one of the realest out there. Stands behind his words 100%.
 5 years ago '11        #3
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 FoShizzle8 said:

i hope one day someone pops there mouth off on twitter and gets found in a ditch the day later.maybe these fake a.ss clowns will stop actin hard on twitter
Does rosemo count
 08-13-2012, 01:09 PM         #4
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats hoe sh*t but then again who is this dude?
 5 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
G-Unit foot soldiers will be in here in 5...4....3.....2.......
 08-13-2012, 01:10 PM         #6
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is old news, everybody knows 50-Cent works with the Feds and everybody knows he's a snake and a Homo-thug.

Slim better be careful because everybody that beefs with 50-Cent either gets indicted, arrested, audited, or deported and in a worst case scenario you might suffer all 4
 08-13-2012, 01:13 PM         #7
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4grafted...never mine feds watching already
 08-13-2012, 01:19 PM         #8
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
inb4grafted...never mine feds watching already
That's right bi*ch, you better cheerlead me, I got the most groupies on here by a landslide.
 5 years ago '11        #9
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 FoShizzle8 said:

Slim is 1 of the realest n*ggas out right now. & you want somebody to die over some twitter sh*t?
 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM         #10
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
This is old news, everybody knows 50-Cent works with the Feds and everybody knows he's a snake and a Homo-thug.

Slim better be careful because everybody that beefs with 50-Cent either gets indicted, arrested, audited, or deported and in a worst case scenario you might suffer all 4

says the guy who's favorite rapper used to cage dudes for a living....
 08-13-2012, 01:35 PM         #11
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Oh.......and he's gay too
 08-13-2012, 01:39 PM         #12
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
That's right bi*ch, you better cheerlead me, I got the most groupies on here by a landslide.
Sure officer bruthadee
 5 years ago '05        #13
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Haha thus guy slim angry.

Too bad I never heard any music from him
Lol@ him bringing up bang em Smurf.

Smurf cries daily about his long lost friend 50
 08-13-2012, 01:57 PM         #14
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
says the guy who's favorite rapper used to cage dudes for a living....
Weirdo-white have you been chewing on bath salts again?

Nas makes my favorite music and he ain't into no gay dungeon-pr0n sh*t...you must got our culture confused with yours.
 5 years ago '05        #15
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
for one it's lodi, not lodee....RIP....for two, this wreckless talk makes me think he's working with them people trying to bait 50 into some sh*t with him so he can turn it all the way up extra.

this n*gga ain't slik
 5 years ago '10        #16
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
all i know is 50 prides himself on being a guy who cats are scared to come out their face and talk greasy about. this kid threw down the gauntlet so it will be interesting to see how fif responds
 08-13-2012, 02:46 PM         #17
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
all i know is 50 prides himself on being a guy who cats are scared to come out their face and talk greasy about. this kid threw down the gauntlet so it will be interesting to see how fif responds
i never heard of this guy til he mentioned 50 cent name, i doubt he'll respond publicly to someone who nobody outside of his region has even heard of and give dude the free publicity. this guy better have a back up plan because he just blackballed himself out of a career on any decent label
 5 years ago '11        #18
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
 5 years ago '04        #19
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Not so sure 50 will give this guy the attention he is obviously starving for.

Doesn't get much lamer than this.
 5 years ago '10        #20
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
 WordOnThaStreet said:
i never heard of this guy til he mentioned 50 cent name, i doubt he'll respond publicly to someone who nobody outside of his region has even heard of and give dude the free publicity. this guy better have a back up plan because he just blackballed himself out of a career on any decent label
i'm well aware of who he is, sh*t he's dr dres artist, fif being the guy known for beefing that he is loses credibility if he lets this sh*t slide. n*gga said hows floyd your best friend when yayos mamas house got wet up for the unit
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy