"I Hate That We Didn't Stand Behind Him"- Karlos Dansby

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 X_WunderKind_X said:
dog chill we aint been sh*t either, for maybe a longer period of time.
not longer than the dolphins, no sir.

i know knicks are pathetic but you are crazy to think dolphins arent worse off.
 5 years ago '04        #62
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19648 19648
 Gd_UP said:
But he is ok being on hard knocks? Make up your mind.

all i know is looking at the dolphins makes me feel better about being a Knicks fan. And for that, i salute them
Hard Knocks is actually dope though, those other shows are for phaggots and only center around gossip.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-13-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 DEDOS said:
if miami made such a bad choice then chad johnsons agent's phone is blowing up right now and he will be picked up by a team very soon and then he will ball out for that team

ill wait
It's a questionable move because they cut him AFTER signing him and putting themselves on Hard Knocks... did they not know what he was about?

With your logic, the Dolphins are idiots for signing him in the first place... how many other teams wanted him?

I'll wait.
 5 years ago '10        #64
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I hate how people are overemphazing chad not producing just because he dropped a pass in the preseason game

I don't think that's a big enough sample size to say he was useless, especially since the coach philbin last week said he admired his work ethic

also, I'm sure another team will eventually pick him up this season. his agent is not getting calls right now ok...? that is more a reflection of teams waiting for more details out of the domestic violence incident, not necessarily because of his production on the field

Last edited by Fly Elroy; 08-13-2012 at 06:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #65
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11350 11350
 DEDOS said:
if miami made such a bad choice then chad johnsons agent's phone is blowing up right now and he will be picked up by a team very soon and then he will ball out for that team

ill wait
again, not talking about #'s. not $$$, not TV, not catches, not yards.

Talking about the inside of that locker room.

Again, listen to the Dansby interview, he is actually a player inside the locker room, so Im gonna go head and take his word for it.
 5 years ago '08        #66
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12328 12328
Chad will win in the end. This broad has a DOCUMENTED history of being violent (documented on television nonetheless).

He may end up having to do some anger management classes at worst.

It's messed up how the dolphins did him though. At least wait until the facts come out, but business is business.
 5 years ago '07        #67
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 SholaNY said:
You must be crazy if you think players want to sign with Miami. The real ballers want to join a team that can actually win a championship in a few years or so. Easy to get flukes in Miami I tell you that much
look its not hard to get players to play in miami at all now let miami start winning thats it

ppl on here act like chad was the missing piece to the puzzle in miami

if he was good as being said he would still be a dolphin
 5 years ago '07        #68
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 tdnupe3 said:
Chad will win in the end. This broad has a DOCUMENTED history of being violent (documented on television nonetheless).

He may end up having to do some anger management classes at worst.

It's messed up how the dolphins did him though. At least wait until the facts come out, but business is business.
chad lost for even marrying evelyn
 5 years ago '08        #69
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12328 12328
 timdog said:
chad lost for even marrying evelyn
True.
 08-13-2012, 06:35 PM         #70
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#MiamiLost . I think the Rams might need some cats to run them 10-15yrd out routes...
 08-13-2012, 06:56 PM         #71
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Cause Chad was the missing piece to the playoffs and superbowl for the dolphins

No, QB play is.
 08-13-2012, 07:00 PM         #72
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
But he is ok being on hard knocks? Make up your mind.

all i know is looking at the dolphins makes me feel better about being a Knicks fan. And for that, i salute them
And all I know is that lookin at the Knicks makes me feel better about being a Heat fan. And for that I salute you too.

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 08-13-2012 at 07:03 PM..
 08-13-2012, 07:09 PM         #73
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
#MiamiLost . I think the Rams might need some cats to run them 10-15yrd out routes...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 08-13-2012 at 07:32 PM..
 08-13-2012, 07:26 PM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Dolphins OBVIOUSLY wanted to be on Hard Knocks to create a new image, or even expand their image since their current one sucks. Their organization is buying out seats to not get blacked out...

When you're putting your team on hard knocks, you obviously want to carry a "loud" image for a lack of better term. Look at the teams that have been on there the past 3 years... Jets, Bengals (Ocho/TO), Cowboys (2nd time)...

Hard Knocks is nothing but bad news, why do you think the fu*kin DOLPHINS are on it?

Point is, Chad Johnson is the exact player you need to get views on hard knocks... which is why you'd be on that show in the first place... cutting him before letting the legal process play itself out is just contradictory to what you're doing for your team (putting them on hard knocks) and the statement you're making with the cut (don't want this type of player on the team).
So if they wanted to create a new image why would they want this Chad story taking over their Hard Knocks exposure and thus creating a bad image? Their current image sucks? No sh*t. So harboring someone who allegedly hit his wife is a better image? You're not very smart are you?

Just cause you're on Hard Knocks you want a loud image? Uh no. Maybe they want to expose a team to the public that is beginning with a new head coach and philosophy and change the culture of the team and tape this process.

Who cares about views on Hard Knocks? HBO. Not the Dolphins. They're not gonna kick the Dolphins off of Hard Knocks cause Chad is gone.

There is good publicity and bad publicity. Chad was garnering bad publicity with this stunt obviously. It doesn't take more than common sense to realize that.

You keep using the word contradictory and I don't think that word means what you think it means

Again, you don't seem very bright if this was your response.
 5 years ago '12        #75
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Cheeze said:
So if they wanted to create a new image why would they want this Chad story taking over their Hard Knocks exposure and thus creating a bad image? Their current image sucks? No sh*t. So harboring someone who allegedly hit his wife is a better image? You're not very smart are you?

Just cause you're on Hard Knocks you want a loud image? Uh no. Maybe they want to expose a team to the public that is beginning with a new head coach and philosophy and change the culture of the team and tape this process.

Who cares about views on Hard Knocks? HBO. Not the Dolphins. They're not gonna kick the Dolphins off of Hard Knocks cause Chad is gone.

There is good publicity and bad publicity. Chad was garnering bad publicity with this stunt obviously. It doesn't take more than common sense to realize that.

You keep using the word contradictory and I don't think that word means what you think it means

5 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,998 | Props total: 22302 22302
miami sheep

n*gga dropped one pass and now he's certified cut status
 08-13-2012, 08:17 PM         #77
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
really? if players are so easy to get when's the last time the Dolphins signed a bonafide stud FA on offense?

please don't say Reggie Bush

if it's so easy why they been trying to replace Marino for over 10 years

coulda got Brees # Fail
yeah we could of had brees but we didn't take him cause he failed his physical.... obviously it didn't work in our favor but its not like he didn't want to come to miami... or am i missing your point?
 5 years ago '08        #78
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 TriniSoldier said:
miami sheep

n*gga dropped one pass and now he's certified cut status
But where's all the other teams lining up to sign him if he's so good?
 5 years ago '11        #79
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Cheeze said:
Maybe, in some other dimension you're actually worth something. We can go on with maybes for a long time, but if you actually took the time to look at my previous examples you'd see my logic.

No real organization wants to be on Hard Knocks... that's why the fu*kin Dolphins are on there. ... at the end of the day the ONLY reason Dolphins want to be on Hard Knocks is to expand their brand that is it... business 101. Whatever is behind that PRIMARY idea, is just the details (which is what you're getting at).

Dolphins don't care about who views Hard Knocks? Damn son you forgot the NFL is a business or what?

So did Chad have some sort of good publicity BEFORE this stunt? He already had a bad image BEFORE he was signed so what the fu*k did the Dolphins think he was bringing?

Dolphins signed Chad Johnson and won't stand behind him considering this is his first ever offense of anything outside the field...

The statement you're making with Hard Knocks is, hey world look at our team! attention attention attention.

The statement you're making with cutting Chad Johnson... is the opposite of the above.

Contradictory

And they thought he was good enough to have him at #1 WR...

Trash organization.
 5 years ago '05        #80
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
so i guy who never ever been in any off the field trouble in 12 years as a pro gets busted for a non felony and less then 24 hrs lose his job and thats ok???? fu*kING DONE WITH BX NOT EVEN GONNA RANT U n*ggaS ARE IDIOTS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy