"I Hate That We Didn't Stand Behind Him"- Karlos Dansby

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
IF you think the Dolphins' release of Chad @ochocinco didn't ROCK this team you're fooling yourself. Don't be naÔve.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
Karlos Dansby is speaking for the majority of the players on the team. Difference is he's man enough, in a good enough position to SAY IT.
 5 years ago '12        #42
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 5 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 ebcrew said:
You act like it was Philbin and him alone making the decision, besides what u see on hard knocks dolphins GM Jeff Ireland is a douschebag and i suspect he had most to do with the decision.
lol Ok player
 5 years ago '06        #44
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
I mean I understand the NFL isn't the U.S. justice system but what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. They could have gave my dog the benefit of the doubt but they aint waste any time either. I get it that the situation is a distraction whether he's at fault or not, but damn, that just shows how cut throat of a business the NFL is.
 5 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 44wade said:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
IF you think the Dolphins' release of Chad @ochocinco didn't ROCK this team you're fooling yourself. Don't be naÔve.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
Karlos Dansby is speaking for the majority of the players on the team. Difference is he's man enough, in a good enough position to SAY IT.
Pfft Omar fishing for more hits on his blog.

Guy was on the team for all of a month and his biggest contribution was being a clown but he rocked the team lol Ok Omar.
 5 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 tonygunz said:
I mean I understand the NFL isn't the U.S. justice system but what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. They could have gave my dog the benefit of the doubt but they aint waste any time either. I get it that the situation is a distraction whether he's at fault or not, but damn, that just shows how cut throat of a business the NFL is.
It is, but just as anything there are exceptions and this is one of them. It's the fact that it was Chad Johnson. If it was anyone else (and they were also married to Lozada) this probably wouldn't have happened.

Dolphins are a disfunctional a.ss organization...
 5 years ago '12        #47
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Fins Lost
fins been losing
 08-13-2012, 05:23 PM         #48
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
didn't know that...which makes it that much more contradictory...
How is it contradictory?
 5 years ago '11        #49
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
For Philbin's sake he better put a winning team that makes the playoff out there this season because winning is the remedy for everything cuz if sh*t hits the fan the media will point back to this situation as the first domino that falls.
 5 years ago '04        #50
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 PTC said:
didn't know that...which makes it that much more contradictory...
 5 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Cheeze said:
How is it contradictory?
Why are you even asking? You know he has no chance at giving a logical answer.
 5 years ago '12        #52
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Pfft Omar fishing for more hits on his blog.

Guy was on the team for all of a month and his biggest contribution was being a clown but he rocked the team lol Ok Omar.
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
The bottom line on @ochocinco 's release is Miami would rather invest in Roberto Wallace than 85. That's their stance. I can see both sides.

Listen to the interview I posted, that was on 640 sports.

Locker room is a fraternity, and ocho, earned their respect. Again, if it were me, I would want the benefit of the doubt, and CJ didnt get that, makes other people wonder would they?

I agree with Omar, they had a sh*tty practice, because of it.
 5 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
CJ wasn't doing sh*t either way. The sh*t with his wife was just the last strike.

He's not worth the annoyance.
 08-13-2012, 05:29 PM         #54
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
For Philbin's sake he better put a winning team that makes the playoff out there this season because winning is the remedy for everything cuz if sh*t hits the fan the media will point back to this situation as the first domino that falls.
Cause Chad was the missing piece to the playoffs and superbowl for the dolphins

No, QB play is.
 5 years ago '06        #55
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 TheMagicMan said:
I think Philbin made the right move, not because Chad is a loudmouth/attention wh0ore, but because of his Wife is that x1000

If it was Chad and some no name girl he probably wouldve kept him. Philbin doesn't want entertainment tonight and TMZ floating around his practices and I dont blame him.
But he is ok being on hard knocks? Make up your mind.

all i know is looking at the dolphins makes me feel better about being a Knicks fan. And for that, i salute them
 5 years ago '12        #56
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
He was their #1 wide receiver, we cant predict his production.

My only point is he got tossed for his 1st incident ever as a pro, or some fu*k's during a press conference.

Yall can say what you want, but a player has already spoken out, its not a good look for the head coach, and I agree with Lefty, he better win quick because the locker room will get even uglier.
 5 years ago '11        #57
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Cheeze said:
How is it contradictory?
Dolphins OBVIOUSLY wanted to be on Hard Knocks to create a new image, or even expand their image since their current one sucks. Their organization is buying out seats to not get blacked out...

When you're putting your team on hard knocks, you obviously want to carry a "loud" image for a lack of better term. Look at the teams that have been on there the past 3 years... Jets, Bengals (Ocho/TO), Cowboys (2nd time)...

Hard Knocks is nothing but bad news, why do you think the fu*kin DOLPHINS are on it?

Point is, Chad Johnson is the exact player you need to get views on hard knocks... which is why you'd be on that show in the first place... cutting him before letting the legal process play itself out is just contradictory to what you're doing for your team (putting them on hard knocks) and the statement you're making with the cut (don't want this type of player on the team).
 5 years ago '11        #58
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 Cheeze said:
Cause Chad was the missing piece to the playoffs and superbowl for the dolphins

No, QB play is.
Never said that Chad was the key to Miami's success this year, but if this season goes downhill and Philbin loses the locker you know damn well the media will rehash this situation and say this was the first sign of dissension between him and his players. Just the way the media rolls
 5 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
I agree here.

sh*t will be a mess if they don't win.
 5 years ago '11        #60
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17612 17612
 Gd_UP said:
But he is ok being on hard knocks? Make up your mind.

all i know is looking at the dolphins makes me feel better about being a Knicks fan. And for that, i salute them
dog chill we aint been sh*t either, for maybe a longer period of time.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago