muslim rappers??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2005, 11:18 AM         #41
RmZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said:
u dont have to be sunni in order to be a true muslim, bro.......remember shiia....stop dividing up muslims, thats something the iraelis would do just to cause kaos amongst us muslims......u know like, black on black crime in america supported by the government
ok i let me re-do this, sunni islam isnt the onlyt true islam, most shiaa's are on the right path the only difference is that we both wanted different leaders in the psat. but when a shiaa causes pain to him/herself sayin its for god or when a shiia prays with a rock, and believs ali to be the equal to prophet muhammad (s.a.w) then that shiaa has gone off from true islam
 02-13-2005, 11:20 AM         #42
RmZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Sunni Islam is true islam? That's like saying Sunni Islam is the true religion God choose for people. You dont know what's true or false. Like I said it's different sects in every religion. So you cant exclude any sect from the Islam. I also, I know the real reason why Malcolm X left the NOI. It didnt have anything to do with NOI practice of islam.
yeah the NOI isnt true islam, they just based themselves on islam but have changed their concepts, therefore they are no longer truly muslims. and yeah that goes for all religions, i believe it was islam from the beggining, islam means to surrender urself. in this case to god, and there has always been one set of guidlines for humanity since the beggining but ppl have modified it to suit themsleves just like the NOI, and th eonly thing to remain un-modified is the Quraan.
 12 years ago '04        #43
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 27 27
Most Of Those Mc's Yall Mentioned Dont Consider Themeselves Muslim, They Are Part Of The Nation Of Gods And Earths (5%), There's A Whole Language And Mentality To It That Alota Cats Dont Understand, Apart From Sunz Of Man, Most Members Of Wu-tang,wu-fam Are 5% Ers, Including, Rakim,poor Righetous Teachers,kane,p-e. I Know Nas's Father Is A 5% But I Think Nas Considers's Himself An Israelite (got Nuthin To Do With The White Jews Of Today) 5% Er Is Not A Religion Its A Way Of Living For The Black Man In America

Islam = I Self Lord And Master
Allah = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
Supreme Mathematics Is The Key To Understanding Man's Connection With The Universe

The Devil's People Who Are 10% Of The World Got 85% Of The World Trapped And Confused While The 5% Know The Truth Are Being k!lled For It.
 02-13-2005, 03:15 PM         #44
life.is.a.bitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RmZ said:
ok i let me re-do this, sunni islam isnt the onlyt true islam, most shiaa's are on the right path the only difference is that we both wanted different leaders in the psat. but when a shiaa causes pain to him/herself sayin its for god or when a shiia prays with a rock, and believs ali to be the equal to prophet muhammad (s.a.w) then that shiaa has gone off from true islam
i agree wit u, when people ask me you sunni or shia ...i say i am a muslim and thats it, even though i have some shia roots in my family, i just dont want to categorize my self when that provides to a conflict(hence one of Iraqs conflicts today between shia and sunni muslims, fueled by the US government)..we muslims need to stand together against the real enemy......concerning shiaas hitting themself its wrong and doesnt represent real shiaa,and neither is believing ali equal to prophet muhammad, but when praying whit a rock , is just a symbole that you also praying for something God has created (it doesnt have to be a rock)

Last edited by life.is.a.bitch; 02-13-2005 at 03:15 PM..
 02-13-2005, 03:47 PM         #45
RmZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ur right we definitly shud never make it an issue bout sunni or shiaa, islam is islam, and if u follow it accordin to the Quraan, and the Prophets teachings ur on the right path. and hopefully iraw will realise this b4 a civil war occurs after they gain full control of their country.
 02-13-2005, 03:51 PM         #46
africanpryde 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think eminem is

and i know for sure freddie foxx is
 12 years ago '04        #47
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this religion shouldnt be n issue, as long as these people make hot music thats all that counts
 12 years ago '04        #48
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 401 401
 RmZ said:
yeah the NOI isnt true islam, they just based themselves on islam but have changed their concepts, therefore they are no longer truly muslims. and yeah that goes for all religions, i believe it was islam from the beggining, islam means to surrender urself. in this case to god, and there has always been one set of guidlines for humanity since the beggining but ppl have modified it to suit themsleves just like the NOI, and th eonly thing to remain un-modified is the Quraan.
It's people like you that'll have people dying over religion. It starts with "My God is the true God". So people will f!ght over religion.
 12 years ago '04        #49
Baig 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 1 1
 925 said:
koran?!?! what tha fu*k u talking bout ni**** is QURAN!

You're right...but you sound like a fu*king retard....educate yourself bi*ch...and learn how to talk
 02-13-2005, 04:24 PM         #50
africanpryde 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
islam is such an ignorent religion anyway, no offense but it has some fu*ked up principles
 12 years ago '04        #51
Baig 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 1 1
 africanpryde said:
islam is such an ignorent religion anyway, no offense but it has some fu*ked up principles

dont hate ... we can say the same for any religion out there ..
 02-13-2005, 04:31 PM         #52
africanpryde 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baig said:
dont hate ... we can say the same for any religion out there ..

not really, an im not hatin im jus saying my opinion
 02-13-2005, 05:02 PM         #53
RmZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 africanpryde said:
iok thats ur opinion but at least back it up with sum proof... what makes u think that?
 02-13-2005, 05:03 PM         #54
RmZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
It's people like you that'll have people dying over religion. It starts with "My God is the true God". So people will f!ght over religion.
i never said my god is better, what i said is that my god is ur god
 12 years ago '04        #55
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Castro 10304 said:
Most Of Those Mc's Yall Mentioned Dont Consider Themeselves Muslim, They Are Part Of The Nation Of Gods And Earths (5%), There's A Whole Language And Mentality To It That Alota Cats Dont Understand, Apart From Sunz Of Man, Most Members Of Wu-tang,wu-fam Are 5% Ers, Including, Rakim,poor Righetous Teachers,kane,p-e. I Know Nas's Father Is A 5% But I Think Nas Considers's Himself An Israelite (got Nuthin To Do With The White Jews Of Today) 5% Er Is Not A Religion Its A Way Of Living For The Black Man In America

Islam = I Self Lord And Master
Allah = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
Supreme Mathematics Is The Key To Understanding Man's Connection With The Universe

The Devil's People Who Are 10% Of The World Got 85% Of The World Trapped And Confused While The 5% Know The Truth Are Being k!lled For It.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 02-13-2005, 08:55 PM         #56
hos.tile 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is only one true God....no matter what you call him...God, Allah whatever

He is one with all religions...we all go to the same place up there
 12 years ago '04        #57
The Seed (2.0) 
space
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
Talib isn't a muslim. On "Around My Way" he says "I ain't a muslim, ain't a jew, I'm losin' my religion".
 02-14-2005, 08:16 AM         #58
tha_skinny816 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mc ren and ice cube.. not show if they still are.. but they rhyme about it all the time..
 02-14-2005, 08:19 AM         #59
aldizoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
state property is mostly muslim
 02-14-2005, 09:30 AM         #60
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baig said:
You're right...but you sound like a fu*king retard....educate yourself bi*ch...and learn how to talk
suck my c*ck son of a bi*ch! U sound like a girl on crack, and i don't have anything against that! FFFUUUCCCC U mothafu*ka!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy