muslim rappers??

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-12-2005, 07:12 PM         #26
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talibs not a muslim, the one song he says i aint muslim aint a jew im losin my religion

02-12-2005, 07:22 PM         #27
925  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said
nas is an atheist
LOL I can se u don't even listen to nas! Listen to the new album or the old albums he say many times I wanna thank god etc. etc. then how that fu*k can he be a atheist!??! LOL I'm a nas fan and I think i know...

14 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 8886 8886
 og_muerto said
i think nas is christian.....btw, yeah 2/3 of a tribe called quest are muslims, odb was muslim.....but if they muslim why the fu*k they drinking and sh*t....smh...

Dog you can be Muslim and still drink..that's like sayin how can you be Christian and you smoke cigarettes and your fat..

Every one has there sins and vices ..doesn't change what religoun you study and believe in and worship...I can't understand why people always hold the Muslim religoun to such a higher standard and are quick to look down on the person (and or religoun) if they have a fault.

Oh Ice Cube is muslim to

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-12-2005 at 08:29 PM..

02-12-2005, 11:23 PM         #29
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea was 2pac a muslim or 5 percent sh*t

02-12-2005, 11:58 PM         #30
Playboy101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas has a nig cross tattoo doesnt he?

02-12-2005, 11:59 PM         #31
Playboy101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big*** ^

02-13-2005, 01:04 AM         #32
gotsalldabitche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought that dead prez was Muslim, just cause that is like them
Alot of rappers are Muslim but they are never down for any Muslim Cause.
Pharoahe Monch is Muslim(says it in a couple of his songs)
Here is a Muslim rapper that is down for anything. This nig has a song called "Al-Jihad Mob"

dont sleep on this, best Muslim rapper(that really reps it) there is

02-13-2005, 03:33 AM         #33
RmZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said
How you going to exclude the NOI from being muslims? It's different sects of islam just like any other religion

yeah they just got the name islam as their title, but they have changed a few things therefore it no longer is islam. u cant just change religion and interpret it the way u want. oh and dont forget ive said this bout a million times. MALCOM X left the nation of islam and became a sunni (true islam) before he was k!lled.

14 years ago '04        #34
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Heh...people got it twisted Talib Kweli is not a muslim, Nas is not a muslim, but alot of State Property is muslim..i.e Beans, Freeway, Neef but not Chris....Mos Def is a muslim...Dead Prez are atheist...like some people said, alot of Rappers are muslim or 5 Percenters

02-13-2005, 06:54 AM         #35
og_muerto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotsalldabi*che said
I always thought that dead prez was Muslim, just cause that is like them
Alot of rappers are Muslim but they are never down for any Muslim Cause.
Pharoahe Monch is Muslim(says it in a couple of his songs)
Here is a Muslim rapper that is down for anything. This nig has a song called "Al-Jihad Mob"
[WEBSITE LINK]

dont sleep on this, best Muslim rapper(that really reps it) there is
[WEBSITE LINK]
[WEBSITE LINK]
[WEBSITE LINK]
[WEBSITE LINK]
you fu*kin suck c*ck max

02-13-2005, 07:58 AM         #36
ARMAGEDDON2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rza and busta rhymes are muslims.......

Last edited by ARMAGEDDON2004; 02-13-2005 at 08:00 AM..

02-13-2005, 08:02 AM         #37
Big-N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is styles P....but 5%.........hardest n*gga rappin on the mic "alive"

02-13-2005, 08:29 AM         #38
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RmZ said
yeah they just got the name islam as their title, but they have changed a few things therefore it no longer is islam. u cant just change religion and interpret it the way u want. oh and dont forget ive said this bout a million times. MALCOM X left the nation of islam and became a sunni (true islam) before he was k!lled.
u dont have to be sunni in order to be a true muslim, bro.......remember shiia....stop dividing up muslims, thats something the iraelis would do just to cause kaos amongst us muslims......u know like, black on black crime in america supported by the government

Last edited by life.is.a.bitch; 02-13-2005 at 08:35 AM..

14 years ago '04        #39
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 3017 3017
 RmZ said
Sunni Islam is true islam? That's like saying Sunni Islam is the true religion God choose for people. You dont know what's true or false. Like I said it's different sects in every religion. So you cant exclude any sect from the Islam. I also, I know the real reason why Malcolm X left the NOI. It didnt have anything to do with NOI practice of islam.

02-13-2005, 10:46 AM         #40
Sherz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody mentioned Cilvaringz, yes he's a muslim. There's a HUGE different between living a muslim life and being a muslim. In the Wu-Tang Manual (am not quoting the book, but giving you an impression of what I read), RZA says that he's lives by islamic laws, but he's not commited to any religion. Meaning, for instance that he believes that allah is god but that doesn't necesarry mean that he's not a muslim in the truest sense of the word. This also goes for ALOT of these emcee's.

Last edited by Sherz; 02-13-2005 at 10:47 AM..

02-13-2005, 12:18 PM         #41
RmZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 life.is.a.bi*ch said
u dont have to be sunni in order to be a true muslim, bro.......remember shiia....stop dividing up muslims, thats something the iraelis would do just to cause kaos amongst us muslims......u know like, black on black crime in america supported by the government
ok i let me re-do this, sunni islam isnt the onlyt true islam, most shiaa's are on the right path the only difference is that we both wanted different leaders in the psat. but when a shiaa causes pain to him/herself sayin its for god or when a shiia prays with a rock, and believs ali to be the equal to prophet muhammad (s.a.w) then that shiaa has gone off from true islam

02-13-2005, 12:20 PM         #42
RmZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said
Sunni Islam is true islam? That's like saying Sunni Islam is the true religion God choose for people. You dont know what's true or false. Like I said it's different sects in every religion. So you cant exclude any sect from the Islam. I also, I know the real reason why Malcolm X left the NOI. It didnt have anything to do with NOI practice of islam.
yeah the NOI isnt true islam, they just based themselves on islam but have changed their concepts, therefore they are no longer truly muslims. and yeah that goes for all religions, i believe it was islam from the beggining, islam means to surrender urself. in this case to god, and there has always been one set of guidlines for humanity since the beggining but ppl have modified it to suit themsleves just like the NOI, and th eonly thing to remain un-modified is the Quraan.

14 years ago '04        #43
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 493 493
Most Of Those Mc's Yall Mentioned Dont Consider Themeselves Muslim, They Are Part Of The Nation Of Gods And Earths (5%), There's A Whole Language And Mentality To It That Alota Cats Dont Understand, Apart From Sunz Of Man, Most Members Of Wu-tang,wu-fam Are 5% Ers, Including, Rakim,poor Righetous Teachers,kane,p-e. I Know Nas's Father Is A 5% But I Think Nas Considers's Himself An Israelite (got Nuthin To Do With The White Jews Of Today) 5% Er Is Not A Religion Its A Way Of Living For The Black Man In America

Islam = I Self Lord And Master
Allah = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
Supreme Mathematics Is The Key To Understanding Man's Connection With The Universe

The Devil's People Who Are 10% Of The World Got 85% Of The World Trapped And Confused While The 5% Know The Truth Are Being k!lled For It.

02-13-2005, 04:15 PM         #44
life.is.a.bitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RmZ said
ok i let me re-do this, sunni islam isnt the onlyt true islam, most shiaa's are on the right path the only difference is that we both wanted different leaders in the psat. but when a shiaa causes pain to him/herself sayin its for god or when a shiia prays with a rock, and believs ali to be the equal to prophet muhammad (s.a.w) then that shiaa has gone off from true islam
i agree wit u, when people ask me you sunni or shia ...i say i am a muslim and thats it, even though i have some shia roots in my family, i just dont want to categorize my self when that provides to a conflict(hence one of Iraqs conflicts today between shia and sunni muslims, fueled by the US government)..we muslims need to stand together against the real enemy......concerning shiaas hitting themself its wrong and doesnt represent real shiaa,and neither is believing ali equal to prophet muhammad, but when praying whit a rock , is just a symbole that you also praying for something God has created (it doesnt have to be a rock)

Last edited by life.is.a.bitch; 02-13-2005 at 04:15 PM..

02-13-2005, 04:47 PM         #45
RmZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ur right we definitly shud never make it an issue bout sunni or shiaa, islam is islam, and if u follow it accordin to the Quraan, and the Prophets teachings ur on the right path. and hopefully iraw will realise this b4 a civil war occurs after they gain full control of their country.

02-13-2005, 04:51 PM         #46
africanpryde  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think eminem is

and i know for sure freddie foxx is

02-13-2005, 05:05 PM         #47
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this religion shouldnt be n issue, as long as these people make hot music thats all that counts

14 years ago '04        #48
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 3017 3017
 RmZ said
yeah the NOI isnt true islam, they just based themselves on islam but have changed their concepts, therefore they are no longer truly muslims. and yeah that goes for all religions, i believe it was islam from the beggining, islam means to surrender urself. in this case to god, and there has always been one set of guidlines for humanity since the beggining but ppl have modified it to suit themsleves just like the NOI, and th eonly thing to remain un-modified is the Quraan.
It's people like you that'll have people dying over religion. It starts with "My God is the true God". So people will f!ght over religion.

14 years ago '04        #49
Baig 
space
space
$772 | Props total: 310 310
 925 said
koran?!?! what tha fu*k u talking bout ni**** is QURAN!

You're right...but you sound like a fu*king retard....educate yourself bi*ch...and learn how to talk

02-13-2005, 05:24 PM         #50
africanpryde  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
islam is such an ignorent religion anyway, no offense but it has some fu*ked up principles

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  45
Some niggas lucky
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  45
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+230online now  24
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
378 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+40online now  21
Video inside HBO Prison Movie O.G. Starring Jeffrey Wright
55 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
48 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  15
Jan 19 - Dems Waste No Time Rejecting Trump's New Offer
157 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Leslie Jones Attacks Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel