Chief Keef disses Kanye?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 BirdmansHandss said:
3hunna had a million views before I dont like(the original) even dropped, so he's not lying

This.

IMO Kanye remixing I Don't Like did nothing for Keef, I actually prefered Keef BEFORE the remix came out. It's a case of Keef became TOO big once the remix dropped, I would of liked to have seen where he went from there, the attention that came with the remix did nothing but make Keef feel comfortable, it was too easy after that.
 5 years ago '10        #102
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 playamade56 said:
This n*gga is a little bit better than lil b so that says it all right there

I give it 1 more month and everyone gonna be like that n*gga was a 1 hit wonder

5 years ago '11        #103
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,436 | Props total: 1416 1416
Keef and king louie been on fire in chicago for a good minute like other have aaid kanye just was the machine giving the push nothing else
 5 years ago '05        #104
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 Dangerously said:
Here's my thing, people ask why dudes like Jay don't go back to their own hood and bring somebody young up in the game. Here's Kanye, gives both Young Chop and Keef a co-sign and what do they do? They both take it to twitter and diss Kanye acting like they got mainstream popular on their own. I went to a club where Spaceghostpurrp was doing his thing and during the break the DJ dropped "I Don't Like" and everyone went nuts...but it wasn't the Young Chop version, it was the remixed version with all of the sh*t Young Chop was mad about.

Face it, nobody's gonna want to sign Chief Keef if he's already biting the hand that tried to put him on. Kanye is one of the few people that is universally respected, so if Kanye wanted to blackball this kid, he could do it. CTE, Young Money, whoever.

are you back from the dead he is already signed
 5 years ago '04        #105
Capimp 
space
space
$5,103 | Props total: 3886 3886
Lets be real Chief Keef better play his cards right or noone will even remember this dude in 2 years. Kanye is a giant in the industry even if i dont like his annoying a.ss, dont care for him really any more as a rapper either but the biggest person out that city cosigns u you better be appreciative
 5 years ago '04        #106
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 44wade said:
Thats what it sounds like happened, out of left field, they probably asking too many questions about it, and he vented.

This had me crying though.

RT @_40Kyle: Chief Keef can do something bold and disrespect Kanye, but can't do something simple and apply lotion to his body.
 5 years ago '12        #107
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 654 654
 kainoa1 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #108
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
this dude really think he's hot?
 08-13-2012, 07:54 AM         #109
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #110
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
never even heard of dude till last night when they played the song talking about "i dont like keef" with good music. is that what he's talking about?
 5 years ago '10        #111
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 hollyfield420 said:
Interesting fact: Chief Keef has Asperger syndrome... proud lil homie kinda made it, that sh*ts hard to manage sometimes
People keep saying this but there hasn't been a source saying this. I think it's just a joke that started on forums.

Either way I'm not gonna like his music though. So I guess there no point in even finding out.
 5 years ago '04        #112
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
that kid's attitude has always been real lame.... he always comes off like a prick with a chip on his shoulder as if the world owes him or some sh*t. next year no one will even remember this dirty a.ss little n*gga. But if he does suffer from AS then it explains a lot.

Last edited by marcchrome; 08-13-2012 at 08:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
he should of kept it to himself.
 08-13-2012, 08:42 AM         #114
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
that kid's attitude has always been real lame.... he always comes off like a prick with a chip on his shoulder as if the world owes him or some sh*t. next year no one will even remember this dirty a.ss little n*gga. But if he does suffer from AS then it explains a lot.
Its not just him, its all the kids in his generation.........all of them are just fu*king dumb..........too stupid to know that you dont burn bridges, unless your in a position to buy the bridge your damn self.........
 5 years ago '11        #115
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,366 | Props total: 7800 7800
He's signed to Interscope and is co-signed by Twista... he got support in his city beyond Ye, them young dudes is doing nothing but trying to make it through the struggle and music happens to be the outlet... what's all the hating about? Because he let it be known he/they paid dues and grinded to get where they at instead of rode Ye's cape into the game?

Last edited by Sinamatik CFR; 08-13-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #116
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1648 1648
Keef is going to be exploited by his record label anyways and he won't last long. It sucks because he's too young to understand what is going on around him. He wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for Kanye , Kanye took away the "local rapper" label basically and made Keef more of a known artist.
 5 years ago '04        #117
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
who the hell is chief keef
 5 years ago '08        #118
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
Has Keef even met Ye yet?
 5 years ago '11        #119
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
n*ggas call anything a diss these days. Keef wack though, it wasn't Ye that got him where he is....he helped with that remix but it wasn't just him. He where he is because of the dudes that like bad music and think he the future
 08-13-2012, 09:16 AM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
fu*k bridges

fu*k all the d riding the industry does

fu*k u fans for helping hip hop die by bein brainwashed
d!ck ryding the industry? Have you seen this fu*king guy? I could understand if he was intelligent with something to say, this kid is the exact opposite of hiphop........he is not socially aware, he doesnt respect the one artist who put his city on the map and made it possible for his bullsh*t music to be taking seriously, he is not socially aware, and so far only has one single............................

While as the man he is supposedly dissing has put in time to his craft, has been outspoken socially and politically, is one the dopest producers in the history of this rap sh*t........................foh with that brain washed garbage..........one artist is an artist, and one is some fu*k tard who is a flash in the pan who cant even pronounce real sentences in a conversaton.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago