Chief Keef disses Kanye?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2012, 12:46 AM         #81
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guy is a certified ratard.
 08-13-2012, 12:46 AM         #82
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
All of that and still got nothing to show for himself... Lil man probably worth 500k tops! A record label deal means sh*t now-a-day... Most artist who sign these end up owing money when its all said and done! He a dirty fly-by-night/one hit wonder type dude that gets carried by his production. Once people get use to this black dirty wacka flocka, he will be forgotten about like Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Dem Franchise Boyz, etc.
idk about that, about 200k

and don't even compare dude to Hurricane Chris, Chris fu*ked up by switching his style and music, but dude had flow and wordplay...Chief Keef?? hell nah
 5 years ago '11        #83
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Ummm this dude sucks, i don't know where he's getting his c*ckyness from. I mean wait until you reach national celebrity mode before talking sh*t like that. He only just recently got popular in some party of Chicago. Whooptie f*ck'n doo. He's gunna be a think of the past by winter time.
 5 years ago '11        #84
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 607 607
 kainoa1 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #85
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,246 | Props total: 11175 11175
Im tired of people saying an artist isnt grateful when Kanye hops on some sh*t.

Is he the new Jesus or something?

Kanye didnt do anything. Kanye only heard of the song because it was hot already.
You idiots really think Kanye is sitting on Youtube looking for gangsta rap?!
Cash Money threw a deal at him before Kanye did the song. WTH some of yall talking about?
 5 years ago '10        #86
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 S W A N said:
But he garbage with Kanye or without.....did you not see the "In This bi*ch" remix?

He's definetly seen it

[video - click to view]

08-13-2012, 01:02 AM         #87
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kainoa1 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga is on that Mike Jordan swag!
 5 years ago '09        #88
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,246 | Props total: 11175 11175
 The Dark Knight said:
He would've received a deal. Cash Money/CTE & GOOD were already looking at him. Cash Money had already made him an offer.
Exactly.
 5 years ago '04        #89
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
He'd be an absolute nobody today if it wasn't for Kanye's co-sign. I still think what Kanye did with the beat is a bi*ch move (I speak from the perspective of a creative), but as far as Keef goes, he's a clown.

Thanks to Kanye, Keef had his little 15 minutes of fame. I hope he enjoyed it cause he's not gonna last long on his own. He's not that good, even for ignorant rapper standards.
 08-13-2012, 01:28 AM         #90
unknownbluestar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
you wasn't with him writing in the studio!!!
 5 years ago '11        #91
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Jaymalls said:
All of that and still got nothing to show for himself... Lil man probably worth 500k tops! A record label deal means sh*t now-a-day... Most artist who sign these end up owing money when its all said and done! He a dirty fly-by-night/one hit wonder type dude that gets carried by his production. Once people get use to this black dirty wacka flocka, he will be forgotten about like Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Dem Franchise Boyz, etc.
He signed a $5m deal with Interscope bro...he will be in debt for his first 3 albums if he doesn't start cranking out hits...if he makes it to his 3rd album. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '12        #92
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 44wade said:
Thats what it sounds like happened, out of left field, they probably asking too many questions about it, and he vented.

This had me crying though.

RT @_40Kyle: Chief Keef can do something bold and disrespect Kanye, but can't do something simple and apply lotion to his body.

Last edited by GoldRush; 08-13-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 08-13-2012, 01:43 AM         #93
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is a little bit better than lil b so that says it all right there

I give it 1 more month and everyone gonna be like that n*gga was a 1 hit wonder
 5 years ago '12        #94
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
Im tired of people saying an artist isnt grateful when Kanye hops on some sh*t.

Is he the new Jesus or something?

Kanye didnt do anything. Kanye only heard of the song because it was hot already.
You idiots really think Kanye is sitting on Youtube looking for gangsta rap?!
Cash Money threw a deal at him before Kanye did the song. WTH some of yall talking about?
I was jus about to say some sh*t like this... I dont fucck wit kid music at all but i knew who he was before that remix, dont reali matter how wack his music is him and his rastafarian slave no vaseline havin looking n*ggas were grinding before Kanye cosigned him, but since its Kanye these groupies loose they minds
 5 years ago '08        #95
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
this n*gga a basic rapper anyways. Sure you got your little fanbase of 13-17 year olds but West definitely did more than sh*t.
 08-13-2012, 02:09 AM         #96
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my thing, people ask why dudes like Jay don't go back to their own hood and bring somebody young up in the game. Here's Kanye, gives both Young Chop and Keef a co-sign and what do they do? They both take it to twitter and diss Kanye acting like they got mainstream popular on their own. I went to a club where Spaceghostpurrp was doing his thing and during the break the DJ dropped "I Don't Like" and everyone went nuts...but it wasn't the Young Chop version, it was the remixed version with all of the sh*t Young Chop was mad about.

Face it, nobody's gonna want to sign Chief Keef if he's already biting the hand that tried to put him on. Kanye is one of the few people that is universally respected, so if Kanye wanted to blackball this kid, he could do it. CTE, Young Money, whoever.
 5 years ago '06        #97
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
Interesting fact: Chief Keef has Asperger syndrome... proud lil homie kinda made it, that sh*ts hard to manage sometimes
 5 years ago '12        #98
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5580 5580
Chief Keef is autistic damn I didn't even know

Go get yo money my n*gga Ride foreign and fu*k hoes

O block
 5 years ago '07        #99
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Telling the truth is a diss now?I don't fu*k with dude but I hears about him & his song was poppin before the Kanye remix of the cosign.

Kanye a hoe if he take offense to that.
 5 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Aesop730 said:
He's telling the truth though . Kanye wasn't with him writing in the studio , smoking kush in the crib with his shirt off with his homies ...

bang bang!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy