most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
13862 pageviews
89 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,552 | Props total: 56390 56390
Tony Yayo Responds To 50 Cent, Says "Why Would I Blow Shots At 50"

Tony Yayo says that the media is trying to tear G-Unit apart.

Tony Yayo has responded to 50 Cent's widely publicized comments that he "disabled" Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo by handling much of their promotion, thereby rendering them lazy about their careers.

Taking to Twitter, Yayo acknowledged Fif's comments but blamed the media for trying to pull G-Unit apart. "GPG 5 you fu-king with the best man these other rap n*ggas is fantasy life and shout out to the haters keep your hate up," he wrote. "Why would I blow shots at 50 the media want see G-unit fail so bad we won to much in front of n*ggas everybody running with our format."

Tony Yayo

@TonyYayo
GPG 5 you fu-king with the best man these other rap n*ggas is fantasy life image and shout out to the haters keep your hate up.
12 Aug 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tony Yayo

@TonyYayo
Why would I blow shots at 50 the media want see Gunit fail so bad we won to much in front of n*ggas everybody running with our format

Last week, 50 explained that he's at fault for not communicating with his fellow group members, but acknowledged how he negatively impacted their current work ethic. "I actually haven’t spoke to ‘em very much. I’m to fault for that, though. I think I disabled them," he said. "I did so much for them that they don’t have a continuous work ethic. They got both of those tapes out there, but did you see any visuals? Anything? There’s certain things that the new guy is doing to create momentum or energy. They just sit there and wait. When someone works for you, you have the habit of dealing with things by not dealing with them. You may get in the regimen of coming over and doing it for them."

Source:

[pic - click to view]

Tony Yayo Responds To 50 Cent, Says "Why Would I Blow Shots At 50" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 08-12-2012 at 04:12 PM..

89 comments for "Tony Yayo Responds To 50 Cent, Says "Why Would I Blow Shots At 50""

08-12-2012, 02:31 PM         #2
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo straight, he still got them "I know you don't love me" royalties coming in
 5 years ago '04        #3
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
Let me fly you in my leeeeeear
 5 years ago '07        #4
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,805 | Props total: 70400 70400
n*ggas got ymcmb, g.o.o.d, mmg

n*ggas too late, g-unit did it first.
 08-12-2012, 04:19 PM         #5
nharenuttha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit(Tony Yayo,Llyod Banks and Yung Buck)=irrelevant!
 5 years ago '11        #6
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20068 20068
 nharenuttha said:
G-Unit(Tony Yayo,Llyod Banks and Yung Buck)=irrelevant!
who are you
 5 years ago '07        #7
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
 DR JAYY said:
who are you
 08-12-2012, 05:27 PM         #8
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
who are you
doesnt matter, he's right

Tony Yayo been irrelevant for years
50 washed up

only n*gga that has a lil bit of shine is Banks, V6 is dope i can't front... homie needs to drop another album asap cuz HFM2 was dope too

G-Unit as a group is completely irrelevant.

& nice avi
 5 years ago '07        #9
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
the media? the media ain't tearing g-unit apart. 50 is tearing g-unit apart. he's the one making the comments.
 5 years ago '05        #10
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
50 loves to alienate himself from everyone around him. Dude disabled all of NY for a few years. He needs to chill and show some loyalty and try to unify the people around him. I'd be a cool to see a G-Unit reunion album. I'd probable be one of the better records of the year if they kept it gutter and just focused on making some grimy NY sh!t.
 5 years ago '10        #11
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 JayHovMan said:
Let me fly you in my leeeeeear
 08-12-2012, 05:44 PM         #12
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Media don't care about G-Unit and people outside of rap blogs don't care about G-Unit.

The only time G-Unit are in the news is when Young Buck has troubles or when 50-Cent starts
name-dropping people for attention.

Ruff Ryders>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #13
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Contagioso said:
doesnt matter, he's right

Tony Yayo been irrelevant for years
50 washed up

only n*gga that has a lil bit of shine is Banks, V6 is dope i can't front... homie needs to drop another album asap cuz HFM2 was dope too

G-Unit as a group is completely irrelevant.

& nice avi
murder By Numbers, The Lost Tape, and The Big 10 are all nice. How could someone drop 3 good mixtapes in a year and be washed up?

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 08-12-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #14
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345 OP
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
murder By Numbers, The Lost Tape, and The Big 10 are all nice. How could someone drop 3 good mixtapes in a year and be washed up?
 5 years ago '11        #15
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Hey Yayo

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #16
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
 Bkjj11 said:
n*ggas got ymcmb, g.o.o.d, mmg

n*ggas too late, g-unit did it first.
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
if a tree falls in the forrest with nobodys around does it make a sound?

I had no idea that he dropped any music this year
550k downloads on DatPiff.com for The Lost Tape.

Every video he has dropped has over a million views on youtube, some of them have over 5 million views, and these are for mixtape songs with no promotion.

I'm not saying he's the hottest in the game by any means, but people sound so dumb when they say 50 isn't relevant. He's not relevant compared to 2003? Yeah no sh*t. He's still more relevant than most of these people's favorite artists today though aside from Kanye, Jay-z, Wayne, Drake, and Em.

Just because people respect someone like Pusha T, doesn't make him relevant. There's a huge difference between being respected by a small demographic of people and being relevant overall. People act like Schoolboy Q is madd relevant right now, if he dropped an album today it would sell like 24 copies.

We can all agree that 50 is no longer one of the most popular artists in the game, but he's a lot more relevant than people on the internet make him out to be.
 5 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I literally dont know anybody that has cared about 50 cent in years bro. I dont how it in Syracuse but most of the places I ever go generally dont listen to 50. its not some fu*k him type sh*t, its like some that dude makes music that I dont care to hear type sh*t. I know you enjoy wearing your cape for these guys but if its not an act at this point you're not living in reality
Nothing in my post suggested I wasn't living in reality. Syracuse doesn't fu*k with 50 anymore than any other city. I live in Long Island right now and I still never heard 50 for the most part, although once in a while I'll hear it randomly. I understand that 50 isn't a prime time artist, but he still has a decent fanbase, even if most of his fanbase is overseas or just remembers him from 2003-2007. I'm not trying to say that 50 is really cared about like Kanye West is at this point, but you have people on this site saying how Lloyd Banks is more relevant than 50 is, how come I don't hear anyone playing any Lloyd Banks sh*t either? He just dropped V6, I'm in NYC a lot, the whole Tri-State area a lot, I still haven't heard V6 coming out of someone else's car.

I'm not wearing a cape for anyone, I'm just pointing out facts. It's clear that people make 50 out to be more irrelevant than he really is due to the fact that they just don't like him as a person. I'm not talking about you, but in general, people will say "fu*k 50", just because he dissed their favorite rapper 5 years ago.
 08-12-2012, 06:47 PM         #19
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he would be committing career suicide if he ever went at 50. not saying he has a career, but he would be finished if he ever decided to disrespect 50.
 08-12-2012, 06:48 PM         #20
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not stupid though, he knows wt the media is trying to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy