Demarcus Cousins Reaction To Dwight Howard Trade (pic)

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
ya'll silly on here...

Chandler IS the 3rd best center in the league...DPOY & a ring? he brought the defense and the Mavs followed...

cats on here in love with Cousins hood swag and his i gives no fu*ks attitude...but dude ain't changing no games or dominating the league...and he don't make his teammates better...he gets his then gets mad at everybody else...thats why he get the bad rap...dude get a couple of dunks and start clowning and his team still take an L...

and real talk...it don't matter if you outscoring & out rebounding n*ggas if your team still taking L's...

ask Antwain Jamison & Zach Randolph about that...
 5 years ago '08        #62
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
Laker stans so quick to defend Dwight Howard, like they been rocking with homeboy for years
At least let him earn the nut hugging smh
 5 years ago '08        #63
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
dwight aint about that life. he's literally too hollywood
 08-13-2012, 08:10 AM         #64
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
ya'll silly on here...

Chandler IS the 3rd best center in the league...DPOY & a ring? he brought the defense and the Mavs followed...

cats on here in love with Cousins hood swag and his i gives no fu*ks attitude...but dude ain't changing no games or dominating the league...and he don't make his teammates better...he gets his then gets mad at everybody else...thats why he get the bad rap...dude get a couple of dunks and start clowning and his team still take an L...

and real talk...it don't matter if you outscoring & out rebounding n*ggas if your team still taking L's...

ask Antwain Jamison & Zach Randolph about that...
He's nice on defense, but you can't be a top center an average 10 and 9 when you are 7'1. And that so called "ring" was carried by dirk.


[video - click to view]


Better get hipped before you look like a dumb a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #65
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Chad09 said:


WHY DIDN'T COUSINS POST THIS!

GTFO OF MY WAY bi*ch!
 5 years ago '05        #66
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 Chad09 said:
Yeah, we will see when the Lakers come to your raggedy a.ss arena.

[pic - click to view]



 Chad09 said:


WHY DIDN'T COUSINS POST THIS!

GTFO OF MY WAY bi*ch!

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #67
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
gonna be nice havin cousins in Seattle. hes gonna love it over Sac of sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #68
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 SacTown said:
Get Ready for part 2.......























[pic - click to view]

Ha!... n*gga GTFOH The Lakers have owned the Kings soul since 1875
 5 years ago '08        #69
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Phonk$ said:
He's nice on defense, but you can't be a top center an average 10 and 9 when you are 7'1. And that so called "ring" was carried by dirk.



Better get hipped before you look like a dumb a.ss.
so you're using the genius insight of CHARLES BARKLEY to prove your point?"

oh.
 08-13-2012, 02:21 PM         #70
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
I dislike bandwagoners as much as anyone else but your post didn't make since. How is he bandwaggon because he said Queens? A term that in your eyes is played out. Which would mean that he's been a Laker fan for a while since he knows the "old/played out" nickname for the Kings. A newer fan wouldn't know to call the King the Queens, using your logic.



 CosbySweater said:

How come Nets fans aint defending their boy Lopez?
Nets fans avoiding all D12 threads like the plague
 5 years ago '12        #71
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 453 453
Yall trippin if you don't think he's AT LEAST top 4 in the league.

IMO he's 2nd to Howard.
 5 years ago '04        #72
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Franchise08 said:
please bring the hate back ...I mean that way we might be able to get rid of a few retards.....the way I see it you said lopez hahahaha...he's not even close to top 5...a center averaging 6 rene hahahaha...even his coach knows he's a soft bi*ch...and you see a retarded troll.
Being serious right now...You gotta feel bad for Kings fans. Always going to be little brother.
 5 years ago '11        #73
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8817 8817
Did you take this screenshot? They just showed the same pic on pti
 5 years ago '04        #74
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Phonk$ said:
He's nice on defense, but you can't be a top center an average 10 and 9 when you are 7'1. And that so called "ring" was carried by dirk.



Better get hipped before you look like a dumb a.ss.
Exactly...Chandler, hahahaha.....cousins>>>>>chandler.
 5 years ago '04        #75
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 Phonk$ said:
He's nice on defense, but you can't be a top center an average 10 and 9 when you are 7'1. And that so called "ring" was carried by dirk.



Better get hipped before you look like a dumb a.ss.
...and you don't look stupid trying to use a Charles Barkley clip to make your point?

...all im saying is that ya'll steady screaming about Cousin's stats as why he is better but the Kings are headed nowhere...he makes no one on his team better...he is the new Zach Randolph or Antwain Jamison...he will get you 20 & 10 every night but he ain't doin' sh*t to win games...were the Kings even playing for a playoff spot?

there is whole lot more to basketball then scoring...and if Dirk won the ring then why didnt he get him another one when Chandler left?


Last edited by Tyrone Biggumz; 08-14-2012 at 04:38 AM..
 08-14-2012, 05:29 AM         #76
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
...and you don't look stupid trying to use a Charles Barkley clip to make your point?

...all im saying is that ya'll steady screaming about Cousin's stats as why he is better but the Kings are headed nowhere...he makes no one on his team better...he is the new Zach Randolph or Antwain Jamison...he will get you 20 & 10 every night but he ain't doin' sh*t to win games...were the Kings even playing for a playoff spot?

there is whole lot more to basketball then scoring...and if Dirk won the ring then why didnt he get him another one when Chandler left?
Dude you can't be this dumb...



YOU CAN'T A DOMINATE CENTER IN THIS LEAGUE WHEN YOU BARELY SCORE OVER 10 POINTS AND GRAB 9 fu*kING REBOUNDS. I don't care for any case you make for chandler, I don't really care for the per sh*t but since you n*ggas wanna bring it up Cousins this last season scored a 21.7 chandler scores 18.7, and If i'm not mistaken him and cousins averaged the same amount of blocks last year to.

You one of those n*ggas who just looks at the stats to solidify a players game. Cousins puts the fu*king team on his back n*gga. He makes steals, he attracts double teams, nice pick and roll player, he hustles, and he's a big body in the paint who'll bully the fu*k outta anybody. And now that t.rob is on the team he'll take the pressure off cousins so he can go to work more on offense.

And why didn't dirk win a championship this year? um okc? the spurs? or just the plain fact that with or without chandler they flat out suck?

I'm not even trying to stan because i'm coming at you with some true a.ss facts on some real sh*t. Cause n*ggas talk negative sh*t on the youngin because he comin up and leaving these old or late a.ss centers in the dust.
 5 years ago '04        #77
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
They get to play 4 times this year




  103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '04        #78
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Phonk$ said:
Dude you can't be this dumb...



YOU CAN'T A DOMINATE CENTER IN THIS LEAGUE WHEN YOU BARELY SCORE OVER 10 POINTS AND GRAB 9 fu*kING REBOUNDS. I don't care for any case you make for chandler, I don't really care for the per sh*t but since you n*ggas wanna bring it up Cousins this last season scored a 21.7 chandler scores 18.7, and If i'm not mistaken him and cousins averaged the same amount of blocks last year to.

You one of those n*ggas who just looks at the stats to solidify a players game. Cousins puts the fu*king team on his back n*gga. He makes steals, he attracts double teams, nice pick and roll player, he hustles, and he's a big body in the paint who'll bully the fu*k outta anybody. And now that t.rob is on the team he'll take the pressure off cousins so he can go to work more on offense.

And why didn't dirk win a championship this year? um okc? the spurs? or just the plain fact that with or without chandler they flat out suck?

I'm not even trying to stan because i'm coming at you with some true a.ss facts on some real sh*t. Cause n*ggas talk negative sh*t on the youngin because he comin up and leaving these old or late a.ss centers in the dust.
Lets not forget the #1 charge taker in the league....dude is a hustler and his attitude isnt a problem at all now that Westphal is gone..he hates losing, that's a GOOD thing..chandler ahhahahaa
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy