LeBron Jame$ Becomes 2nd Player in History to Win MVP, Finals MVP and Gold Medal in the Same Year

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4798 4798
 kb2602 said:
no now you know how it feels when youre hit in the face with facts and you aint got nothing to say
Anybody that considers a 40/17(6 offensive)/9 night getting bailed out when he and Wade served as the catalyst, culminating in Haslem hitting his wide-open shots(shots created by Bron and Wade) is not worth responding to.
 08-13-2012, 07:48 AM         #142
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
*yawns* another lebron nut slurping thread by seagay the f*ggot
lebron bailed out again in another big game, in the 2008 gold medal game it was kobe with all the big shots, in 2012 its durant with all the big shots, and oh yeah a dunk and a 3 pointer late in the 4th when your team is up 6 points when durant and cp3 got the lead aint sh*t
game 4 against indiana it was haslem with the clutch shots
game 2 against boston it was wade with the clutch late shots
game 7 against boston it was bosh and wade with the clutch late game shots
games 3 and 4 in the finals it was chalmers, wade, battier with all the clutch buckets

*yawns* so go ahead back to your nut slurping seagay
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh wtf...your teammates aren't supposed to do sh*t!
 5 years ago '05        #143
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
the GOAT.... Mike ain't sh*t
 08-13-2012, 08:42 AM         #144
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
LeBron 2nd player to win MVP finals and gold
LeBron 2nd on all-time Olympic scoring
LeBron 2nd player on the Heat team to win a ring









Always 2nd, never first
 5 years ago '04        #145
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 stlcardinals19 said:
Anybody that considers a 40/17(6 offensive)/9 night getting bailed out when he and Wade served as the catalyst, culminating in Haslem hitting his wide-open shots(shots created by Bron and Wade) is not worth responding to.

like i said getting bailed out in close out situations, put up 40 and 17 aint sh*t if you cant close the deal, and i dont give a fukk about who passed to who you still gotta make the shot and haslem made 3 clutch buckets to close out that game, so try again
 5 years ago '08        #146
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4798 4798
 kb2602 said:
like i said getting bailed out in close out situations, put up 40 and 17 aint sh*t if you cant close the deal, and i dont give a fukk about who passed to who you still gotta make the shot and haslem made 3 clutch buckets to close out that game, so try again
So you're saying he's supposed to take errant shots instead of being efficient, making good basketball plays, and find an open man, who's main offensive role is to hit those 16 footers, and yet you call that a "bailout" instead of the team operating efficiently.................all right, we're not gonna convince each other if you're gonna be that obtuse, so this debate's over
 5 years ago '04        #147
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 kb2602 said:
like i said getting bailed out in close out situations, put up 40 and 17 aint sh*t if you cant close the deal, and i dont give a fukk about who passed to who you still gotta make the shot and haslem made 3 clutch buckets to close out that game, so try again
So in other lebron need to be like Kobe and shot contested shot and shoot your team out of the game.
 5 years ago '04        #148
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
Bron just needs a few more rings to be up there with Kobe




  97 - 24 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '04        #149
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 stlcardinals19 said:
So you're saying he's supposed to take errant shots instead of being efficient, making good basketball plays, and find an open man, who's main offensive role is to hit those 16 footers, and yet you call that a "bailout" instead of the team operating efficiently.................all right, we're not gonna convince each other if you're gonna be that obtuse, so this debate's over
i didnt say take say take bad shots fool, just the same way lebron passed the ball to haslem in utah and haslem missed, who you think took all the blame even though lebron scored all them i dont know how points straight in that 4th qtr and they lost?? thats right bron bron for not closing the game, so like i said it dont matter if he put up 50 and 25 if haslem dont make them shots and they lose it dont matter smh when yall start watching hoops when lebron joined the heat 2 years ago, try again fool
 5 years ago '04        #150
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Best year of Lebrons career!! We will look back and remember 2012 for the year he won his only championship and other achievements


























































Next season...

Lakers in 5, for Kobe's 6th
 08-13-2012, 01:45 PM         #151
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
like i said getting bailed out in close out situations, put up 40 and 17 aint sh*t if you cant close the deal, and i dont give a fukk about who passed to who you still gotta make the shot and haslem made 3 clutch buckets to close out that game, so try again
you tryin too hard dummy. bron led the playoffs in 4th quarter scoring, he has the highest ppg in elimination games all time (higher than jordan).....................the king owns the nba right now and kobe is back to bein a sidekick

i kno it hurts
 5 years ago '07        #152
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
You fu*king f*gs on this site .. Any of you all actually have a life outside BX? And LeBron?
 5 years ago '06        #153
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
wow! all i've seen for the last 2 pages is Seajaiye sh*tTING on that random kb n*gga....
 5 years ago '05        #154
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 SeaJaiye said:
you tryin too hard dummy. bron led the playoffs in 4th quarter scoring, he has the highest ppg in elimination games all time (higher than jordan).....................the king owns the nba right now and kobe is back to bein a sidekick

i kno it hurts
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

I know it hurts that James will never have as many rings as Kobe

I know it hurts we got Dwight, and put your kings rings on hold

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami

I know it hurts
 5 years ago '10        #155
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,145 | Props total: 15653 15653
 klew said:
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

I know it hurts that James will never have as many rings as Kobe

I know it hurts we got Dwight, and put your kings rings on hold

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami

I know it hurts
 5 years ago '06        #156
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 klew said:
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

I know it hurts that James will never have as many rings as Kobe

I know it hurts we got Dwight, and put your kings rings on hold

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami

I know it hurts
do you n*ggas ever get tired of saying the same sh*t always? "you got lebron's d!ck in your mouth, you suck off a n*gga that doesn't know you"

is that supposed to offend someone? NO ONE GIVES A fu*k.....

you think n*ggas give a fu*k about what you "real" fans think about us cheering for a player n not a team? aiite man, holla then
 5 years ago '07        #157
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 klew said:
I for one, don't care about Kobe being better than Jordan, or even LeBron. All I care about is my team and championships. You guys take this sh*t way too seriously. Sucking off a man who doesn't even know your existence. If Kobe had left the Lakers I wouldn't have followed him, I'd still be a Lakers fan. He just happens to be my favorite basketball player because HE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, and he's damn good. That's why us real fans criticize his play, and players like Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. That's not called turning our backs on them, it's just being real. You seem to live in a fictitious reality where LeBron's d!ck is in your mouth 24/7 and he never does anything wrong. I think by now your kings royal p*nis is clean, take it out your mouth and go outside.

I know it hurts that James will never have as many rings as Kobe

I know it hurts we got Dwight, and put your kings rings on hold

And I know it hurts to know that being in LA a superstar like Howard is always to have a good team around him unlike before. The west is always going to be strong. LeBron isn't Jordan, and his team isn't as good. There will be no dynasty in Miami

I know it hurts

Why did you have to do all these f*gs like that?

 5 years ago '07        #158
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Bouncer said:
do you n*ggas ever get tired of saying the same sh*t always? "you got lebron's d!ck in your mouth, you suck off a n*gga that doesn't know you"

is that supposed to offend someone? NO ONE GIVES A fu*k.....

you think n*ggas give a fu*k about what you "real" fans think about us cheering for a player n not a team? aiite man, holla then
You're an idiot, it's not about being a fan of a player...

It's the way you guys ride or die for this player, you'd give your life just to defend...there's being a fan and enjoying the sport and the way he plays the game .. then theres the people in this thread who have to brag about everything he does like it makes their's and your existence any more meaningful

I could give a fu*k how much you guys love this guy or what you would do for him... just the fact that you dudes sound so fu*king ridiculous arguing over Kobe & LeBron, when ya'll could be putting that effort into be productive in your own life...

But thats whats wrong with society as we know it...trying to live frugally through someone else.



Not sure why I even took the time to write that.
 5 years ago '08        #159
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4798 4798
 kb2602 said:
i didnt say take say take bad shots fool, just the same way lebron passed the ball to haslem in utah and haslem missed, who you think took all the blame even though lebron scored all them i dont know how points straight in that 4th qtr and they lost?? thats right bron bron for not closing the game, so like i said it dont matter if he put up 50 and 25 if haslem dont make them shots and they lose it dont matter smh when yall start watching hoops when lebron joined the heat 2 years ago, try again fool
Told myself I'd be done, but this needs to be addressed. You say not take bad shots, but do you know Haslem's looks that game and the Utah ones were wide-open looks. THAT is b/c James and Wade were having defenses crash down on them. But according to you, you expect Bron to make some errant shot w/the D swarming him as opposed to passing to an open man who's main role is to knock down those wide-open looks. Bron got blame b/c of folks like you who want that n*gga to be selfish and take that shot. From what I've seen, Bron comes off as too unselfish, and has an abnormal amount of faith in his teammates to knock down that shot. Should he have taken that shot against Utah, maybe, but I'd rather he make the correct BASKETBALL play than the hero one every time, b/c both(if they come through) are one in the same in closing a game out. Oh, and had Haslem made that shot no one would've reasonably got on him. So to recap, you don't want Bron to make the right play, just the hero one. Gotcha.
 5 years ago '05        #160
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Bouncer said:
do you n*ggas ever get tired of saying the same sh*t always? "you got lebron's d!ck in your mouth, you suck off a n*gga that doesn't know you"

is that supposed to offend someone? NO ONE GIVES A fu*k.....

you think n*ggas give a fu*k about what you "real" fans think about us cheering for a player n not a team? aiite man, holla then
If you're a fan of LeBron, and not the Heat. Then what was your favorite team before, the Cavaliers? What team did you cheer for before LeBron was drafted? You stans don't understand what being a real basketball fan is. That's why you'd make ridiculous comments like "you turned your back on so and so just because you said something negative about them". We're a fan of a team, so if they're hurting the team we're going to have something to say about it, but since you give two sh*ts about the Heat organization, and will hold onto LeBron's nuts where ever he goes. You defend LeBron to no end. Why even have LeBron in a Heat jersey in your sig? Why not just have him in his street clothes since you're in love with the man. Doesn't that sound retarded?

I'm a fan of other players, too, but damn if I'm going to suck them off any chance I get. Not even my own players, because it's about the name on the front of the jersey, and not the back.

It's not even the obsession with one player it's the hating on another. That's all LeBron stans do it suck off one player and hate on another. It's not good for you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy