LeBron Jame$ Becomes 2nd Player in History to Win MVP, Finals MVP and Gold Medal in the Same Year

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 kb2602 said:
if thats debateable in your mind then you need to stop watching hoops, just saying

it is debatable

there were many great players in the league before kobe

maybe you should take your own advice if you can't do the knowledge
 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM         #122
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
*yawns* another lebron nut slurping thread by seagay the f*ggot
lebron bailed out again in another big game, in the 2008 gold medal game it was kobe with all the big shots, in 2012 its durant with all the big shots, and oh yeah a dunk and a 3 pointer late in the 4th when your team is up 6 points when durant and cp3 got the lead aint sh*t
game 4 against indiana it was haslem with the clutch shots
game 2 against boston it was wade with the clutch late shots
game 7 against boston it was bosh and wade with the clutch late game shots
games 3 and 4 in the finals it was chalmers, wade, battier with all the clutch buckets

*yawns* so go ahead back to your nut slurping seagay
i wonder what that "KB" in ur name stands for fukkin kobrick stan

i noticed u aint say nothin bout that elimination game 6 in boston ur boy kobe could learn something from bron about elimination game 6's in boston. f*ggit got blown out by 40
 5 years ago '04        #123
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 SeaJaiye said:
i wonder what that "KB" in ur name stands for fukkin kobrick stan

i noticed u aint say nothin bout that elimination game 6 in boston ur boy kobe could learn something from bron about elimination game 6's in boston. f*ggit got blown out by 40

oh yeah game 6 in boston where the game was pretty much over after the 1st qtr, sorry try again fool, putting up big numbers in a blowout aint cutting it

oh yeah speaking of bostons big three
lakers big three kobe, pau bynum=2 rings>>>>>>>>>boston big three pierce, allen, garnett one ring

oh yeah just for the record
losing one game by 40>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disappearing for a whole series like your hero did in the 2011 finals

disappearing for a whole series
 5 years ago '04        #124
kb2602 
space
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
it is debatable

there were many great players in the league before kobe

maybe you should take your own advice if you can't do the knowledge

been watching nba hoops since the 80's bruh and i know there are plenty of players that played before kobe, so try again
 08-12-2012, 11:39 PM         #125
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
oh yeah game 6 in boston where the game was pretty much over after the 1st qtr, sorry try again fool, putting up big numbers in a blowout aint cutting it

lakers big three kobe, pau bynum=2 rings>>>>>>>>>boston big three pierce, allen, garnett one ring

losing one game by 40>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disappearing for a whole series like your hero did in the 2011 finals

that mavs series was the best thing to happen to bron. he disappeared and came back with a better playoff run and better finals performance than kobe ever had and he shot 50% in the playoffs again this year

he was up 3-1 in his prime vs okc and closed the deal. why couldn't kobe do that in 2006

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #126
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 kb2602 said:

And whos fault was it the game was over at the end of the 1st quarter?
 5 years ago '04        #127
kb2602 
space
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
that mavs series was the best thing to happen to bron. he disappeared and came back with a better playoff run and better finals performance than kobe ever had and he shot 50% in the playoffs again this year

he was up 3-1 in his prime vs okc and closed the deal. why couldn't kobe do that in 2006

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lol that was the best thing for him huh

oh yeah kobe in 2006 was an underdog up against a 60 win suns team, dude wasnt expected to win

meanwhile in 2011 bron, wade, bosh aka the superfriends were heavy favorites and bron bron played casper the friendly ghost

but yeah yeah i know it was the best hing for him, an all time choke job on his resume that aint never going anywhere was the best thing for him, yeah yeah i know
you got all the answers seagay i know i know
 08-12-2012, 11:54 PM         #128
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
lol that was the best thing for him huh

oh yeah kobe in 2006 was an underdog up against a 60 win suns team, dude wasnt expected to win

meanwhile in 2011 bron, wade, bosh aka the superfriends were heavy favorites and bron bron played casper the friendly ghost

but yeah yeah i know it was the best hing for him, an all time choke job on his resume that aint never going anywhere was the best thing for him, yeah yeah i know
you got all the answers seagay i know i know
so we gonna act like kobe didnt choke in 2004? 38% shootin with that legendary roster and lost in 5 and he didn't even learn from it, couldn't win a playoff series until gasol came 4 years later

get out this thread, we celebrating king james. he just lead team USA to a gold medal and had the greatest basketball year ever u can leave the thread now

the top is so much better than the bottom
 5 years ago '04        #129
kb2602 
space
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
so we gonna act like kobe didnt choke in 2004? 38% shootin with that legendary roster and lost in 5 and he didn't even learn from it, couldn't win a playoff series until gasol came 4 years later

get out this thread, we celebrating king james. he just lead team USA to a gold medal and had the greatest basketball year ever u can leave the thread now

lol so we gonna act like bron bron didnt shot 0% in the 4th qtrs in 2011 against the mavs

yeah lets celebrate bron bron getting bailed out again in another big game
08 it was kobe, 2012 its durant, yeah lets celebrate him
 08-13-2012, 12:40 AM         #130
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
lol so we gonna act like bron bron didnt shot 0% in the 4th qtrs in 2011 against the mavs

yeah lets celebrate bron bron getting bailed out again in another big game
08 it was kobe, 2012 its durant, yeah lets celebrate him
08 it was kobe?? 2012 it was durant?? im guessin u just naming the years they lost in the finals nobody bailed bron out, he's the best player on the planet carrying team USA and the heat. he just had the greatest year in basketball ever, go to sleep
 08-13-2012, 12:46 AM         #131
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan >>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #132
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 SeaJaiye said:

I'm a huge Laker fan but I agree that Lebron is probably the most gifted and talented player ever to be in the NBA. The hate I see from you towards Kobe on every thread is pathetic. You must be to young to remember Kobe's first three titles if you think the Lakers could have done it without him. The Kid took over games in the playoffs just like Lebron does now. Kobe's at the end of his career and is still probably top 5 in the league. Besides Jordan and Magic, I don't remember anybody else in my lifetime doing the same.

I don't know if you're trolling or just really don't know sh!t about basketball
 08-13-2012, 01:47 AM         #133
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga cnt hit jumpshots consistantly thats the backbone of basketball makes em spineless in the game
 08-13-2012, 03:24 AM         #134
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:
he just speakin truth??
 5 years ago '04        #135
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k off pus*y's
 08-13-2012, 04:16 AM         #136
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by YoungRichROy; 08-13-2012 at 04:22 AM..
 08-13-2012, 04:22 AM         #137
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omarmafio1 said:
he just speakin truth??

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #138
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Lebron k!lled it this year, but this is one of those ESPN achievements/records.
 5 years ago '06        #139
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957

[pic - click to view]

08-13-2012, 06:23 AM         #140
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe bout to get #6 ur boy is bout to take a back seat again for a year or two...

those lil drive, dish out plays aint workin aganist dwight...

that video package was sick tho.

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 08-13-2012 at 06:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy