Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
He deserved it.
Also dude that has the madonna kiss in his avy is a fu*kin nerd.
 08-13-2012, 10:25 AM         #162
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is standing right in front of the police department and no one came out with a bean bag gun to drop this clown?

I'm sure if this happened again to day whoever do it will get dropped with less force. They were under pressure and followed their instincts.
 5 years ago '08        #163
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 TheMindOf said:
Difference is, the guy with the "mental illness" was smart enough to just surrender before the police had to shoot him.

Also, this isn't a race thing. It's an issue of a guy acting like an idiot and paying for it. It seems like if he was white, you'd have no problem, with the police handling the situation the way they did.

And for the record

[pic - click to view]

This is not a butter knife.
The difference is the guy with the knife didn't murk anybody
 5 years ago '04        #164
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
meanwhile somewhere in America mufu*kas is spreading butter on their toast with a steak knife
 5 years ago '11        #165
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Cops are trained to k!ll, they're trained in target practice, for situations like this one, they should be trained to subdue the a.ssailant (shoot his legs). But these loose cannon piece of sh*t pigs are trigger happy, especially when it's against a person of color. That's why when I hear about a cop being k!lled, it brings a smile to my face
 5 years ago '10        #166
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
For everybody talking bout "why didn't they shoot him in the leg?"

Why, so he could then throw the knife and hit either me of someone innocent in the crowd? A thrown knife is serious business.

Why risk it?
 5 years ago '07        #167
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Same old bullsh*t from yall police hating n*ggas. Of course the guy wildin out with the knife in the middle of NYC with a bunch of ppl around is just so innocent. Poor guy had no way out and wasn't doin anything wrong. Man yall some pus*y b*tch n*ggas on the real

I'd rather this dumb a&& get shot dead over him stabbing some sober innocent person any day of the week. There's really no comparison.
 5 years ago '07        #168
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Hey lets wait for the guy with the bean bag gun to get here while this clown stabs a buncha ppl. We wouldnt wanna risk hurting the mad man while innocent ppl get cut up.

Yall sooooooooooooft b*tches
 5 years ago '07        #169
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
It is what it is. They wanted to get rid of any RISK of him doing anything to anyone else. IF he would of stabbed another person with all those cops there then there would be a lawsuit. I mean anything the cops would of done people will find something wrong. Cops are not on many peoples good side these days. I just wonder instead of all those guns pointed at dude why not tasers.
 08-13-2012, 11:26 AM         #170
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if people knew how to defend themselves then you wouldn't have to worry about the cops having to come and shoot every "bad guy" to death.
 5 years ago '05        #171
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 SickBlitz said:
And that sh*t ain't no butter knife b
seriously... n*ggas is reaching hella these days...
 5 years ago '10        #172
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
This is boxden gold, because all these dumbasses can say how racist cops are! They live for this. I bet all these guys just nutted their pants when they saw that. Now one of the more educated brothers (probably with Malcolm X or a similar figure as his avy) can type a long post using words that they didn't in the last thread, when they were discussing how "garbage" the new rick ross album is. They will tell you all these other instances when stuff like this happened. Later in this thread the debate will go to trayvon martin and how white people are evil pigs. And then another guy will come on with some girl in his avy that he will never get close to talking to and say something stupid and "witty", with a last line seperate from the rest saying something false and retarded followed by one of the stupid faces. Because somehow that line really adds to the effect of the rest of the post. Oh, and then somebody is going to tell me I lost or I failed or my all time favorite..."go k!ll yourself"

Last edited by Withit; 08-13-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #173
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Jayg36 said:
Don't give a fu*k about the knife....but you're from Tampa, kinda hypocritical to call someone else broke and ghetto

And do you really have another man as ur avy?
So there are no nice parts of tampa ghetto trash?

All you fruitcakes ever do is put pictures of men after everything you say
 5 years ago '10        #174
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
funny how yall quick to defend the crazy guy running thru downtown NY with a fu*king nife.....
 5 years ago '10        #175
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
 Mr. Osoria said:
It is what it is. They wanted to get rid of any RISK of him doing anything to anyone else. IF he would of stabbed another person with all those cops there then there would be a lawsuit. I mean anything the cops would of done people will find something wrong. Cops are not on many peoples good side these days. I just wonder instead of all those guns pointed at dude why not tasers.
because if they would have tased him and he fell an hit his whittle head then there would have been these same mf'ers saying the cop did it cause he is black and they shouldnt have used a taser. Just like the story about the cop that tased that black chick that was wildin out but yet it was the cops fault for tasing her...people will always find something to bi*ch about.
 08-13-2012, 11:52 AM         #176
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Hey lets wait for the guy with the bean bag gun to get here while this clown stabs a buncha ppl. We wouldnt wanna risk hurting the mad man while innocent ppl get cut up.

Yall sooooooooooooft b*tches
These cops were unprepared. You have at least 10 cops chasing him on foot and and two cop cars arriving on the scene. And no one had anything to drop this clown? Looks as if they backed him down in a corner and left him no choice but to surrender or swing his blade. He should have surrendered, but the cops should have been thinking faster. I'm sure this is not the first time and won't be the last someone gets gunned down in Time Square.
 08-13-2012, 11:55 AM         #177
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
funny how yall quick to defend the crazy guy running thru downtown NY with a fu*king nife.....
Are you a psychiatrist?
 5 years ago '10        #178
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Sam Rothstein said:
These cops were unprepared. You have at least 10 cops chasing him on foot and and two cop cars arriving on the scene. And no one had anything to drop this clown? Looks as if they backed him down in a corner and left him no choice but to surrender or swing his blade. He should have surrendered, but the cops should have been thinking faster. I'm sure this is not the first time and won't be the last someone gets gunned down in Time Square.
Guy. Stop complaining. The cops got it right.

Y'all in here letting your personal agendas against cops cloud your common sense judgment. Dude had a weapon. Refused to disarm himself when given the opportunity and paid the consequence.

People only bugging out in here for 2 reasons.

1) He was black

2) Y'all don't like cops

08-13-2012, 12:29 PM         #179
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao couldn't help but to laugh at that 2nd video. n*gga said "These whiteboys man, that wasn't a justified k!ll, that wasn't a justified k!ll at all...they shot em, that's a wrap." n*gga was going off.
 08-13-2012, 12:30 PM         #180
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yea the cops were wrong, it was like 20 of them and one man running away with a knife they could have taken him down with shooting him...at least not shooting him dead, could have went for one of those disabling shots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago