Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5121 5121
 Sam Rothstein said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #142
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
Could they have pounced on him? Yes. Too late now. Son should have just surrendered and saved everyone (including himself) the trouble.
 08-13-2012, 08:26 AM         #143
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
1. Whenever a suspect refuses to drop a lethal weapon (and rest a.ssured, that knife can k!ll someone), they have forfeited their right to peaceful negotiations. The safety of the police as well as the general public has to be considered.

2. The cops are trained to shoot to k!ll. They release a storm of bullets to ensure he's been put down. There have been many instances of police thinking that "one shot can put someone down"....only for a suspect to still have the ability to still use force or use a weapon.

3. Shooting arms and legs to "disable" is hollywood sh*t. As another guy said, anyone trained to carry a pistol is trained to aim center mass. Further more, there is no such thing as a wounding shot. Have you n*ggas heard of a brachial and femoral artery? Try "shooting someone in the arm or leg" and good chance is that you will hit one of those arteries and have a high chance of k!lling them.
So pass all the technical bullsh*t you just posted

Cops are trained to use lethal and non lethal force.

One man with 1 knife matched against a gang of officers with guns is no match

Release a storm of bullets is bullsh*t, if your attempting to k!ll a man maybe, but when your just rying to keep the may from endangering himself or possibly others........a hail storm of bullets is over k!ll and as you put it "hollywood bullsh*t"......The cops as always were trigger happy, and instead of being smart and de-escalating the situation insuring that everyone came out safely, they irresponsibly lit this fu*ker up on a public street because they were tired of his punk a.ss making them run 7 blocks to chase him and then being defiant to them and not respecting their authority................
 5 years ago '06        #144
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Guns banned in NYC, do you research before you make dumb a.ss comments.
lol theres a big difference between an ENTIRE country banning guns and a single city banning guns where it is easy just to go to another area and buy ur guns and bring them back to the city
 5 years ago '06        #145
space
space
 Defknight said:
Some of you bi*ches in here k!ll me:

1. As a licenced concealed carrier, a man with a knife @ 10 feet has the advantage. Period. He will get to u and fu*k u up before you can draw and fire.

2. That aint no butterknife u c*nt drizzle OP

3. Anyone who ever in the history of man is taught to fire a pistol is trained to hit "center mass". Ever wonder why targets dont have legs you retard fu*ks? I dont know what a "disabling shot" is.

4. If ur a c*nt in times square with a knife, u get what you deserve. RIPieceofsh*t. Gald all those cops went home safely.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention your legs have two of the biggest fu*king arteries in the body besides the heart....SMH....finish school n*ggas really tho....
shots to the femoral artery can be worse than getting hit in the chest

5 years ago '06        #146
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

Release a storm of bullets is bullsh*t, if your attempting to k!ll a man maybe, but when your just rying to keep the may from endangering himself or possibly others........a hail storm of bullets is over k!ll and as you put it "hollywood bullsh*t"......The cops as always were trigger happy, and instead of being smart and de-escalating the situation insuring that everyone came out safely, they irresponsibly lit this fu*ker up on a public street because they were tired of his punk a.ss making them run 7 blocks to chase him and then being defiant to them and not respecting their authority................
i knew this as*hole would be here any minute

pass all the technical sh*t? thats always the beginning of a stupid and overgeneralized comment

and i know ur gonna say fu*k the police and all that sh*t, but as an officer, ur not tryna die either, so all that rush an armed opponent and hope for the best sh*t ppl on here are saying is bullsh*t, this is the real world, u threaten anyone cop or not, u might end up dead
 5 years ago '08        #147
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Dos-effect said:

what part of shoot to k!ll are you not understanding?
 5 years ago '07        #148
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
one word, non lethal solution -----> TASER
 08-13-2012, 09:08 AM         #149
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i knew this as*hole would be here any minute

pass all the technical sh*t? thats always the beginning of a stupid and overgeneralized comment

and i know ur gonna say fu*k the police and all that sh*t, but as an officer, ur not tryna die either, so all that rush an armed opponent and hope for the best sh*t ppl on here are saying is bullsh*t, this is the real world, u threaten anyone cop or not, u might end up dead
Simply gave an opposed view to his view, none the less its a true statement , and only drew your attention cause it directly goes against what you believe, but who gives a fu*k what you think on the matter? Your opinion is irrelevant bruh........
 5 years ago '11        #150
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
lol if you pull a big a.ss blade out in manhattan and don't put it down then you are going to get shot. /thread
 5 years ago '05        #151
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 167 167
it's 2012 and we should all know that t NYPD will merk your a.ss. If you can't go for a wallet while being arrested then what makes you think you can wield a knife at officers in time square. Btw, NYPD are trained to aim for the torso. When you a for extremities you risk hitting bystanders.
 5 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Simply gave an opposed view to his view, none the less its a true statement , and only drew your attention cause it directly goes against what you believe, but who gives a fu*k what you think on the matter? Your opinion is irrelevant bruh........
if you truly believed that my opinion was irelevant, you wouldnt have responded, and it drew my attention, because you started off by discarding logic and reality, which is eye poppingly stupid

i was reading ur stupid comment and was like because the high level of ignorance caught me off guard
 08-13-2012, 09:33 AM         #153
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
Police officers are not trained to shoot non-vital parts of the body...they are trained to aim center mass....if this person just listened and stopped, none of this would of happened. I realize that mistakes can be made in law enforcement, but what is it with citizens defying the law instead of listening? We pay taxes for them to protect us, and if you aren't doing anything wrong, you should have no issues with law enforcement. The Police officers didn't make the laws, the government did, they just enforce it.
 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM         #154
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
if you truly believed that my opinion was irelevant, you wouldnt have responded, and it drew my attention, because you started off by discarding logic and reality, which is eye poppingly stupid

i was reading ur stupid comment and was like because the high level of ignorance caught me off guard
So wait, because Im not on the side of the officer Im ignorant? Really bi*ch? Kind of judgemental dont you think?

What logic is discarded? Your logic? You worship a fu*king Tranny.............your logic is not really what you can use to compare another person's opinion. I mean you don't think that you are the end all be all do you? Save me the condescending f*ggot a.ss mockery...........just cause my opinion does not match the same as your square goodie goodie a.ss, it does not make wrong.........its just different........but im not going back and forth on this one.......if what I said upset your bi*ch a.ss, it is what it is.......all I can say is take the d!ck out your pansy a.ss..........dueces.
 08-13-2012, 09:37 AM         #155
Alec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king dumbass OP saying that's a butter knife

/thread
 08-13-2012, 09:40 AM         #156
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Police officers are not trained to shoot non-vital parts of the body...they are trained to aim center mass....if this person just listened and stopped, none of this would of happened. I realize that mistakes can be made in law enforcement, but what is it with citizens defying the law instead of listening? We pay taxes for them to protect us, and if you aren't doing anything wrong, you should have no issues with law enforcement. The Police officers didn't make the laws, the government did, they just enforce it.
Yes but the problem is when you give those same officers the authority to interpret those laws at their own discretion............criminals are not always bad and cops are not always right..........whats wrong with acknowledging that? In this case the victim was bad and a fu*king dumb a.ss.........but when ever this stupidity turns into death, the situation turns from routine police work......to a murder case........and the police as the culprit......if you shoot you commit a crime period..........perhaps if more people were on board with prosecuting cops for murder like they prosecute everyone else..........using lethal force would not even be an option....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-13-2012 at 09:47 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #157
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 Escrow said:
completely untrue
 5 years ago '05        #158
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5121 5121
 Alec said:
fu*king dumbass OP saying that's a butter knife

/thread

[pic - click to view]

come here puzzy
 5 years ago '04        #159
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
LMfao at some of the youngings on this site posting bullsh*t who think they know anything about the world....
When ya grow up and actually leave the hood and see this is not normal behavior for a human, and when you realize any of those innocent people walking around times square could have easily been your mother/ sister/ brother/ cousins/ friends/ from new york or just visiting from down south that could have been stabbed, in the 4 to 6 blocks that the cops actually gave this guy to drop the knife....then you would see it was justified to shoot homie.

You ever heard the phrase dont bring a knife to a gun f!ght???? so why would you tase a dude with a knife? You have to get close to the guy in order to tase him right with the wires.....so if your in that situation you would get close to a nut job with a steak knife to try to tase him when he obviously does not care about anybodys safety, including his own. Then guess what your gonna be dead.

I agree NYPD has fu*ked up alot in its history, but so has every other job in this world, but this situation they did everything right....
gave homie many options to drop it, waited to clear the block so they would not shoot innocent people in THE MIDDLE OF TIMES SQUARE IN THE SUMMER ( do you know how many people are out there?)..so you pissed off about some dope head who got shot because he came at the cops with a knife???
How about you get off boxden then and do something with your life and realize how many innocent people have died in New York not in the hands of the NYPD.

ps. For those of you corns who say they cops should have shot him in the leg or the hands..this is real world not Xbox. Hit a paintball range and have your boy run at you full speed, while shooting at you, with your heart pumping 100 beats a second and other people walk in between you guys and you tell me how easy it is to shoot him in the hand....

Last edited by Outlawfromabove; 08-13-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 08-13-2012, 10:15 AM         #160
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But this is Time Square of all places, you're telling me they didn't have bean bag rounds? I think the officers should have been better equipped to handle such a small problem, but they weren't. They were over equipped.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 08-13-2012 at 10:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now