Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Fameus said:
For my friends who continue to bring up the TASER option , read the following article . And i await your next scenario as to why this was "senseless"

It is a tragic situation but everything was done correctly . To protect the public .
If they can have over 20 fu*kin cops there in less than the 4 minutes they report it took, then I'm sure ONE emergency service cop or sergeant can get there. Just because they say no one had a taser to save face, doesn't mean someone there didn't have one. Of course they're not going to say, "Well, we COULD HAVE used a taser, but you know "
 5 years ago '05        #122
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19787 19787
 I'm The Dan said:
if he were white you guys wouldn't give a sh*t.

that said, he was pepper sprayed 6 times... and he wouldn't drop the knife. he was commanded multiple times to drop the knife.

nothing wrong with what the police did here.
if he was white,black,brown if the police k!lled him and they didnt have to thats fu*ked up
why didnt they try to taser him first because im keep it 100 if they tasered him and he didnt drop the knife shooting him is the next alternative

btw why would you think if he was white and his shooting was unjustified nobody would give a sh*t

and it is still fu*k THE POLICE 4 LIFE

edit for people saying they didnt have a taser they followed him for 8 blocks that was plenty of time to call backup for somebody with a taser to arrive

Last edited by chi town hustla; 08-13-2012 at 05:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #123
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 Lo 546 said:
Guns are banned in the UK bruh thats why they less armed...do the research before you make a dumbass comparison..
Guns banned in NYC, do you research before you make dumb a.ss comments.
 5 years ago '04        #124
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
smh this story makes no sense to me!!

why not taser or shoot him in the leg? Why did they have all of these cops chasing him like just executed a cop?
 5 years ago '12        #125
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,761 | Props total: 13134 13134
I'm sure the tourists at TIMES SQUARE ON A fu*kIN SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN THE SUMMERTIME loved seeing that guy get shot to sh*t.

And of course, I dont see this being talked about on any of the major news channels here.
 5 years ago '05        #126
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
Cops are right on this one, u got to off these crazies for the betterment of society.

No jail, no mental health clinic.... Just put him down and set an example.
 08-13-2012, 06:36 AM         #127
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW YORK TAKING L's.

Florida >
 5 years ago '09        #128
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22297 22297
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
Shoulda k!lled that f*ggot too. Suck a d!ck with all that fu*k the police 1990's bullsh*t n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #129
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
the first page alone sums up boxden

dude said he had a BUTTER knife

compared it to the aurora shootings even tho in the aurora shootings the dude surrendered with no problems and in this vid dude is clearly trying to figure out a way to escape with a knife in hand
 5 years ago '04        #130
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 hily said:
So if a man is near you with a weapon, you'd like the police to wait until you've been stabbed at least once before doing their job?

He lunged at officers, the camera job is horrible, but I saw several civilians around, should they wait until they get 10 feet, 5 feet? How close is too close?

He was given repeated opportunities to surrender himself.
^ i hate to agree with this obviously white adule male boxden member but he is correct

officers only have to ask u once to drop a weapon and if u do not comply the police are legally allowed to use deadly force to subdue you.

even though i too believe most weapon-related situations can be settled without police shooting the suspect, the police still have the edge.

a person with running with a knife visibly showing on a crowded public street is a good enough reason for police to shoot him imo.
 5 years ago '04        #131
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
damn..

why they aint tase'em bro

this dude had a knife..not a knife gun. non lethal action could have been taken . but its alot easier to fill out a death certificate so move along nothin to see here.

this did make me think about this classic scene from cops tho.

[video - click to view]

now that is mentally ill

Last edited by slapaho; 08-13-2012 at 07:22 AM..
 08-13-2012, 07:25 AM         #132
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
the first page alone sums up boxden

dude said he had a BUTTER knife

compared it to the aurora shootings even tho in the aurora shootings the dude surrendered with no problems and in this vid dude is clearly trying to figure out a way to escape with a knife in hand
All this for smoking weed.........................how many times was the man shot......for all those justifying using lethal force?...............How many shots does it take to subdue a person? And how many does it take to k!ll a person. He lunged at them with a knife, but its several officers on scene.........who was the threat.......the n*gga with the knife or the gang of fu*kers with the guns?

He was stupid as fu*k for escalating the situation........but it was only weed....n*gga died for a joint.......
 5 years ago '05        #133
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
damn i wonder how many cops it would of took if he had a damn gun. if you wanted to rob a bank that would of been the perfect time because the whole nypd was walking down the street trying to get a 50 something with a damn knife
 08-13-2012, 07:53 AM         #134
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-13-2012, 07:59 AM         #135
cldavis21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for one that dude did not k!ll 12 people as a matter a fact he didnt do anything but get stopped for smoking weed, and he had the knife on him. Yeah he should have put the knife down but we all know that they could have stopped him with out k!lling him, C'mon Son! he had a knife not a gun, shoot him in the arm and go pick up the knif and put his a.ss in cuffs. Simple if you ask me.
 5 years ago '06        #136
Defknight 4 heat pts
space
space
$478 | Props total: 328 328
Some of you bi*ches in here k!ll me:

1. As a licenced concealed carrier, a man with a knife @ 10 feet has the advantage. Period. He will get to u and fu*k u up before you can draw and fire.

2. That aint no butterknife u c*nt drizzle OP

3. Anyone who ever in the history of man is taught to fire a pistol is trained to hit "center mass". Ever wonder why targets dont have legs you retard fu*ks? I dont know what a "disabling shot" is.

4. If ur a c*nt in times square with a knife, u get what you deserve. RIPieceofsh*t. Gald all those cops went home safely.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention your legs have two of the biggest fu*king arteries in the body besides the heart....SMH....finish school n*ggas really tho....

Last edited by Defknight; 08-13-2012 at 08:08 AM..
 08-13-2012, 08:09 AM         #137
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand how people are heated, especially if this had nothing to do with you. If you aren't involved don't get involved.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #138
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 ImAMonster said:
Other dude said circle him, when they DID THAT, he probably went after them with the knife. If he was white you fu*king bi*ches wouldn't give half a sh*t and would be giving praise...

HOW YOU GOING TO JUSTIFY PULLING A KNIFE ON A POLICE??? You justify that sh*t then motherfu*kers. He had a death wish.
My dude, i have no beef with white people i dont know why you got upset, just be realistic thats all im saying, you guys get so offended but why isit always some random black guy getting fuccked up without even getting a fair shot?

You tried to make a point now post a video of some random white guy getting shot by the police

I watched Banned from tv, white guy pulls out a shotgun the police jus screamed put the gun down nobody did sh*t but the guy shot himself in the head, i can tell you right now in that same scenario if that dude was black he wouldv got blasted for jus opening his trunk

Jus be realistic its all im saying
 5 years ago '12        #139
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 AuthenticMade said:
Ima black dude....

You can say this was justified for many reasons...and also many reasons why it wasnt

Why not shoot him in the leg? the shoulder?

They pepper sprayed him and chased him for 7 blocks...nobody thought to pop him in the knee cap and chill?

But then again why the fu*k are you in times square with a huge a.ss knife running for 7 blocks

You begging for it
Ask yourself this, how did they get close enough to pepperspray him? Why didnt the pepperspray have any affect on him? i've been peppersprayed and believe me that sh*t hurts doesnt matter how fucckin high you are, that sh*t will revive you from a coma, they jus saying all this sh*t to cover they a.sses that dude didnt stand a chance
 5 years ago '08        #140
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1271 1271
1. Whenever a suspect refuses to drop a lethal weapon (and rest a.ssured, that knife can k!ll someone), they have forfeited their right to peaceful negotiations. The safety of the police as well as the general public has to be considered.

2. The cops are trained to shoot to k!ll. They release a storm of bullets to ensure he's been put down. There have been many instances of police thinking that "one shot can put someone down"....only for a suspect to still have the ability to still use force or use a weapon.

3. Shooting arms and legs to "disable" is hollywood sh*t. As another guy said, anyone trained to carry a pistol is trained to aim center mass. Further more, there is no such thing as a wounding shot. Have you n*ggas heard of a brachial and femoral artery? Try "shooting someone in the arm or leg" and good chance is that you will hit one of those arteries and have a high chance of k!lling them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now