Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2012, 10:49 PM         #101
specialaok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all you law enforcement policy professionals, regular NYPD officers do not carry tasers. Also if a dude is coming at me with a knife, id rather have a gun in hand than a taser. If you miss with the taser, you wont be reloading before you have a knife in you
 5 years ago '06        #102
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 omarnova said:
so your more afraid of a f*ggot with a 6 inch knife than a 10 foot bear??? pus*y
you could quite possibly be the most retarded poster on bx, on a level all on your own
 5 years ago '04        #103
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
this dude plays way too much call of duty
 5 years ago '05        #104
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 whyarguewithgod said:
--First off, Mental illness and smart enough doesn't link together very well, quit reaching. Aint nothing wrong with that Caucasian terrorist. --

--Second this isnt a race thing but it seems when white boys act non-complaint rubber bullets and non life threatening tactics are used by the NYPD. Yet ni99az get k!lled "EVERY" year when 10 times outta 10 the situation could have been avoided. Like a previous poster said "Their reputation does precede them"--

--As for that last statement. Quit it son. The k!lling of any humaa being is pathetic in my eyes because it is my belief no human created gave permission for another human to live so who in the hell gave you permission to put another human to death ? But But But if I coincidentally seem to stand up for African Americans because Im sick of seeing white folks on here speak ignorantly about us even if the situation is tragic (i.e. Trayvon, Obama, *insert black person*) then.............I plead the fifth. --

Im tired of the undercover racists comments so when Im bored and I have nothing to do I come on here and fu*k wit yall geeks. Love it or hate it. It is what it is.

By the way.....You were right about 1 thing. That ain't no butter knife.
I hate cops, fu*king hate them pigs. That said, I hope a cop blows your brains out, then I can p!ss on your retarded a.ss' grave.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4062 4062
For my friends who continue to bring up the TASER option , read the following article . And i await your next scenario as to why this was "senseless"

None of the more than 20 cops who pursued Kennedy down Seventh Avenue from where he was spotted smoking a joint were armed with tasers, he said.

And Kennedy shook off a blast of pepper spray to the face that may have been diluted in Saturday afternoon’s stiff breezes, Browne said.

Only patrol sergeants and Emergency Service Unit cops are routinely armed with tasers, he added, and none arrived on the scene during the roughly four minutes it took for the drama to unfold in the Crossroads of the World.

Kennedy, who had no known address but was believed flopping somewhere in Washington Heights, had 11 priors, including busts for pot possession and robbery.

Read more:
It is a tragic situation but everything was done correctly . To protect the public .
 5 years ago '07        #106
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5894 5894
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
 08-12-2012, 11:09 PM         #107
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:

so this is the same situation but in nicaragua. nsfw.
homies family had to be pissed off, how you get k!lled by a knife when you're holding an a.ssault rifle?
 5 years ago '09        #108
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
First thing you hear after he was shot "fu*kING WHITE BOYS. THAT WAS NOT A JUSTIFIED k!ll"

Right. A man walking down the street with a knife egging police on when he has guns pointed at him instead of surrendering. sh*t was fully justified and it's not a race thing...Just because it's a dumb a.ss black man that did it and not a white man, though, it's racist. Miss me with that sh*t! I've seen white people be k!lled in the same exact way over the same exact things and nothing gets said. But because it's a black man, it's racist.

HE HAD A fu*kING KNIFE AND WAS PROBABLY THREATENING THE COPS. HE WAS A THREAT TO THE PUBLIC!
 5 years ago '06        #109
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ALTheGreatS said:
I don't mean to side step on this thread but :

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #110
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 specialaok said:
For all you law enforcement policy professionals, regular NYPD officers do not carry tasers. Also if a dude is coming at me with a knife, id rather have a gun in hand than a taser. If you miss with the taser, you wont be reloading before you have a knife in you
i believe i sed this 6 pages ago and everyone ignored that lol
 5 years ago '12        #111
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
thats why i say, dont give the police probable cause...they will shoot to maim
 5 years ago '11        #112
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 S.TEX said:
homies family had to be pissed off, how you get k!lled by a knife when you're holding an a.ssault rifle?
yo that sh*t was crazy

knife > gun inside 10m
 5 years ago '04        #113
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23496 23496
keep it real if i was going up against a muthafu*ker with a knife and i had a gun and i knew he had intent to harm me, i would shoot his a.ss too regardless
 5 years ago '12        #114
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
If the man really was only on weed, he wouldn't of been a treat to anyone, never mind a dozen police officers who don't have the common sense to circle around and subdue this guy in an intelligent manner.

Don't they get trained to avoid this bullsh*t ? Stupid cops making stupid excuses.

[video - click to view]

"every dead black person that the police find has crack sprinkled on them"

Last edited by seanie; 08-13-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #115
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
I'm going to keep this short.
1. There is no way a EDP with a weapon should of been walking around for 8 blocks. It should have been dealt on site where they found him.
2. There is a police station on time square with SGT's and equipment. So no excuse.
3. NYC is the birth place for EDP's so this should have been in their training.
4. Their was possibly 1000 ways to handle this situation, this was the second to last worst way.
 5 years ago '04        #116
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Damn what happened to stun guns, America land of the opportunities and freedom (if your white)......
 5 years ago '12        #117
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
They basically already made up their minds about k!lling this guy, it was jus a matter of lets get him out the street where nobody is behind him and k!ll this motherfuccka, anyone justifying this sh*t is 1 gullable and believe in yall bullsh*t justice system or 2 trying to deny this is a black dude in the middle of the street facing more than 10 armed police officers and getting shot 7+ times. These police officers dont value other peoples lives, a.ssess the situation i mean dude was high atleast treat him as delusional or some sh*t, he had no hostiges all he had was a knife, if they all pointed tazer guns at dude and shot i mean that will hurt but he'll still be alive all they had to do is disarm him

Any n*gga thats been high will be paranoid of police, white people, be happy you guys still have a chance at going to jail, be honest with yourselves, police generalise black people everywhere
 5 years ago '10        #118
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
one thing i noticed, this sh*t pops off right in front of the police department... idk if anybody pointed that out but im too lazy to read each page
 5 years ago '09        #119
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
 Pleasure Boy said:
They basically already made up their minds about k!lling this guy, it was jus a matter of lets get him out the street where nobody is behind him and k!ll this motherfuccka, anyone justifying this sh*t is 1 gullable and believe in yall bullsh*t justice system or 2 trying to deny this is a black dude in the middle of the street facing more than 10 armed police officers and getting shot 7+ times. These police officers dont value other peoples lives, a.ssess the situation i mean dude was high atleast treat him as delusional or some sh*t, he had no hostiges all he had was a knife, if they all pointed tazer guns at dude and shot i mean that will hurt but he'll still be alive all they had to do is disarm him

Any n*gga thats been high will be paranoid of police, white people, be happy you guys still have a chance at going to jail, be honest with yourselves, police generalise black people everywhere
Other dude said circle him, when they DID THAT, he probably went after them with the knife. If he was white you fu*king bi*ches wouldn't give half a sh*t and would be giving praise...

HOW YOU GOING TO JUSTIFY PULLING A KNIFE ON A POLICE??? You justify that sh*t then motherfu*kers. He had a death wish.
 5 years ago '07        #120
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
I don't give a fu*k what anyone says. NYPD put people more at risk by letting off all those shot with people surrounding the place in busy a.ss times square. You're a fu*kin cop. You should be trained to let off warning shots or disabling shots, there was no need to murder this guy in cold blood in broad day light. They shot a bunch of shots at dude and already endangered civilians, so might as well have just shot him in the leg, trust me, he would have dropped that knife after being shot. No matter how people try to twist this, there is no reason so many shots should have been fired and what looked to be 20 fu*kin cops around. What kind of training are these piece of sh*t cops getting if after having 20 cops around the only way to end this is by k!lling him still? Seems incompetent to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy