Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5235 5235
so this what happens in new york huh
 5 years ago '06        #62
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 hily said:
So if a man is near you with a weapon, you'd like the police to wait until you've been stabbed at least once before doing their job?

He lunged at officers, the camera job is horrible, but I saw several civilians around, should they wait until they get 10 feet, 5 feet? How close is too close?

He was given repeated opportunities to surrender himself.
exactly!!!!!!!!! its ok to hate the police, but don't be stupid and think everything they do is wrong
 5 years ago '06        #63
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 omarnova said:
"bullets" weren't the only answer in this situation....cops tranquilize fu*king 10 foot bears instead of shooting them to death.

crazy where that happened tho, im chilling on that block all the time
comparing an wild animal to a weapon-bearing human

straight stupidity
 5 years ago '06        #64
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
Some of ya'll on some knucklehead sh*t... dude was walking around like a lunatic with a big a.ss knife in his head in the middle of time square.... it wasn't like the cops says hey drop the knife once and then hit em up with bullets like a mob boss gun down, they asked this goofy n*gga like 30 times to drop the fu*king knife.... maybe he thought he was bullet proof.... guess he knows he's not now....

lesson to this story is if a cop has guns trained at your body telling you to do something...fu*king do it....
 5 years ago '04        #65
Joeh171 
space
space
$473 | Props total: 154 154
Can't believe this is a debate. You teenagers on bx need to grow up and understand life. This isn't a movie, dude's running around with a knife, with innocent civilians close by. There was no need to have a knife out and the cops are going to protect themselves and the civilians over some dude going nuts on the street. Let's not act like this guy was smoking a blunt and the cops proceeded to gun him down. This guy had blocks upon blocks to drop his weapon, he chose not to. The result was the result and although I never want to see even a criminal k!lled, I damn sure wouldn't want to be the civilian stabbed because the cops were trying to be cute.

Last edited by Joeh171; 08-12-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #66
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,911 | Props total: 14033 14033
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
The whole shoot someone in the arm or leg is total movie sh*t. Cops are trained that if a situation is serious enough to have to use your weapon, you shoot to k!ll. No injuring, no shooting to disarm, you k!ll the person. In this situation, they should have tried tasers first, but the guy is an idiot. If you pull a knife and won't surrender and you're in TIMES SQUARE! Wtf do you expect? Don't do stupid sh*t and you won't get shot the fu*k up! fu*k the pigs too just cuz, but in this situation they were justified. And I hate admitting that.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Joeh171 
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
im not sayin that they should of been all cool like "excuse me mr,could you please drop your knife and stop stabbing people"i mean they could of shot him in the leg or shot him in the hand so he would of dropped the knife.not went all 30 minutes at the beginning of saving private ryan and lit the dude up
That's not how it works. When you have a weapon and are endangering innocent people around you and the police that are putting their lives on their line, the cops are trained to shoot for vitals (i.e. this time the torso, which always isn't fatal). No cop is going to be aiming for an armed mans feet or hand. He should have dropped his weapon, actually he should have never had it out in the first place. Like I said on my last post this is real life not a movie. What happened sadly was justified.
 5 years ago '04        #68
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Andrefrbk said:
if a police officer cannot hit a target area that is 7-9 inches wide from 5-10 feet cracka needs to turn in his gun... STRAIGHT UP. WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TRAINING FOR THEN? If you cannot shoot accurately you are a danger to everyone. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Saying its hard for someone like an untrained civilian OKAY, but saying its hard for officer WHO IS PAID TO PROTECT AND SERVE CITIZENS WITH FIRE ARMS. If an officer has a sorry shot he should not be able to carry a fire arm. If i give an officer a .40 glock put him 10 feet away from a target, and he cannot hit a 8 inches wide target, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO HAVE HIS GUN. TERMINATE HIS CONTRACT.

C'mon son fuk outta here man.
not disagreeing that the incompetetnt shouldnt have guns... but you ever shot a moving target with a .40? it doesnt sound like it, its not like COD bro
 08-12-2012, 07:27 PM         #69
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
~~~~~~Black People

5 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25130 25130
...They Couldn't Wound The n*gga? Shoot The n*gga In The Leg or Arm or Something?

They Let Off Shots Like He Was Finna Detonate A bomb or Something.
 5 years ago '08        #71
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
Yeah and if he was White, non of you would have cared, So stop acting like your all Al Sharpton and see beyond Black n White, Guy was walking around time square with a big knife and going towards police. I would have shot his a.ss too. regardless of color
 5 years ago '11        #72
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 daffysm said:
comparing an wild animal to a weapon-bearing human

straight stupidity
so your more afraid of a f*ggot with a 6 inch knife than a 10 foot bear??? pus*y
 5 years ago '05        #73
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
They couldnt have tazed him, shot him in the leg or called swat wtf1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont taze me bro!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #74
Joeh171 
space
space
 S W A N said:
So police fire at crazy n*gga with a knife in a crowded Time Square with no care for citizens standing around? My mama always told me bullets aint go no names. Lets not forget that he could have been disarmed using non deadly force.
No I think that was Nipsey Hu$$le
 5 years ago '07        #75
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Props to the police. Another idiot off the streets.
 5 years ago '05        #76
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
NYPD never heard of taser guns?

Unacceptable by any means, they did not try everything they could and took a mans life.

Then acted like amateurs after the shooting occurred trying to "secure the area".

GET BACK! GET BACK! GET BACK! Screaming like a fu*king mad person, i was disgusted watching this video. They should all lose their jobs and that should be the least, they took a mans life before trying tasers, bean bags, or another form of nonlethal weapons. Yeah they tried pepper spray but it was outside and possibly windy and were probably out of range.
 5 years ago '05        #77
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
if he were white you guys wouldn't give a sh*t.

that said, he was pepper sprayed 6 times... and he wouldn't drop the knife. he was commanded multiple times to drop the knife.

nothing wrong with what the police did here.
 5 years ago '04        #78
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 1546 1546
 nightmare said:
yet there are no where near as many guns in england
 5 years ago '04        #79
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
12 cops pointing a gun at you saying put the knife down and you dont listen, you're bound to get shot
 5 years ago '04        #80
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
regardless of the circumstances, unless you're fukkin IronMan, you're not gonna win in some solo showdown with the NYPD. you think they give a fu*k if this sh*t was in the middle of times square?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy