Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Bath salt?
 5 years ago '04        #42
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 672 672
so... uhh... why not put the knife down?
 5 years ago '04        #43
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 179 179
 Venom said:
what yall seem to forget that NY and the NYPD have a low tolerance for this sh*t especially with their history of terrorism. you gonna wield a knife in a middle of times fu*king square and expect sh*t to be fine? not like its a middle of nowhere. plus the NYPD didnt shoot him right away, he had plenty of time to surrender and drop the knife, he chose not to

Dudes not from NY will NEVER understand...a lot of my boys are NYPD and don't get it twisted, the news reports 1% of what really goes on. There are PLENTY morons in this city that just might have deserved what this dude got....Period.
 5 years ago '06        #44
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 otherside said:
police could have easily disarmed him with a Taser... the length of a taser can shoot out 15 Feet, sure the Accuracy isn't incredible from that particular range but it is still a 9/10 non-lethal way of disarming someone!!!

chances are this knife wielding nut needed to go to a mental hospital, the streets of Manhattan are not pretty by any means & if you been there a handful of times you would know what i'm talking about.... This guy did not pose any threat to civilians!! looks as if everyone in the environment were alert on what was going on

Not even one shot to the leg??!! NYPD followed this guy for damn near 8 blocks & didn't have enough time to land 1 leg/arm shot to disarm him???
in NYPD, only certain officer types carry tasers, not normal patrol, there was no taser officer on the scene
 5 years ago '06        #45
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
terrible situation but in this type of society he poses as a threat to innocent civilians and the officers.. can't belive they gunned him down in such a populated area..
 5 years ago '11        #46
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
NY or not, there was at least a dozen officers on the scene. the man was fleeing, backed into a corner, hadnt hurt anyone and had a blade; not a gun.

these officers have been taught various maneuvers and tactics to disarm or subdue a person without lethal force.. k!lling is supposed to be a last defense effort
even if it was somehow justified to shoot a completely surrounded man (who's only weilding a knife), theres absolutely no possible reason to have shot him that many times.

i counted atleast 9 shots; that sh*t was ruthless

Last edited by 4o 0z; 08-12-2012 at 05:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #47
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 4o 0z said:
NY or not, there was at least a dozen officers on the scene. the man was fleeing, backed into a corner, hadnt hurt anyone and had a blade; not a gun.

these officers have been taught various maneuvers and tactics to disarm or subdue a person without lethal force.. k!lling is supposed to be a last defense effort
even if it was somehow justified to shoot a completely surrounded man (who's only weilding a knife), theres absolutely no possible reason to have shot him that many times.

i counted atleast 9 shots; that sh*t was ruthless
The craziest part to me is the fact that that in 4 sec 12+ shots were let off...
And these officers dont carry hallows, so im sure some rounds over penetrated. More dangerous than the knife.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 944 944
Dude obviously wanted to die

You can't pull a knife out when cops have guns drawn on you like that man.

RIP
 5 years ago '08        #49
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
why the hell would you fire rounds in times square with thousands of innocent people around?? the fu*k?? you 25 deep straight rush the dude.... fu*k.. this is handled retarded
 5 years ago '06        #50
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Well u shoot to stop...not shoot to injure..should've dropped the knife
 5 years ago '06        #51
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
escapeny
 08-12-2012, 05:59 PM         #52
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Street justice for the win.

Glad they shot that stupid piece of sh*t. Like he would've did something for society down the line anyway. Watch it come out this dude got like 20 felonies and a warrant out.

I see n*ggas turning this into a race thing already...

Doesn't matter. This idiot got his file pulled. He's Satan's problem now.

Stupidity is now a crime.

Last edited by endless lies; 08-12-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
You guys really upset this tweaker got blown away from running with a big a.ss knife in Times Square? The maybe didn't have to shoot him so many times but he got what he deserved. All he had to do is put the knife down and he could have lived, his bad decisions brought a bad outcome
 5 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
the fu*k kind of butter you using n*gga Anyway, I swear situations like this are EASY to avoid.....PUT THE GOD DAMN KNIFE DOWN
 5 years ago '04        #55
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
I love how you morons can come up with every possible scenario as to why not side with the police . Let this fu*k turn the corner and grab your mother around the neck and youd be saying "why didnt the police do anything" It was a clean shooting . When police give you an order you do it or this can be the consequences .

Look at the anger in this mans face and ask your self am i going to trust my taser to put him down or my sidearm ? Id be trying to go home to my family .

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2012, 06:31 PM         #56
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
NYPD

[pic - click to view]

Armed ith a slew of utilities, the officers here carry military grade gas mask, a gun, heavy vest with pelvis protection, baton's, pepper spray, some have tasers.

England PD

[pic - click to view]

pepper spray, a light vest, and a stick.

Both PD's handle the same type of situations. Yet NYPD shoot to k!ll everytime.

Guns are banned in the UK bruh thats why they less armed...do the research before you make a dumbass comparison..
 5 years ago '04        #57
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I just always wonder why NYPD unloads clips when they shoot people

Pretty sure 2-3 shots wouldve been enough

They reload when they shoot you, I guess they have to make sure you have no chance of getting back up
 5 years ago '08        #58
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
that what that dumb fu*k deserves, if i did that sh*t in LA theyd shoot my a.ss to...
 5 years ago '11        #59
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
"bullets" weren't the only answer in this situation....cops tranquilize fu*king 10 foot bears instead of shooting them to death.

crazy where that happened tho, im chilling on that block all the time
 08-12-2012, 06:42 PM         #60
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And that aint no damn butter knife that sh*t is 6 inches away from being a damn katana
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy