Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2012, 12:11 PM         #21
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
wtf u talking about? anyway, muthafu*ka was wildin out in a densely populated area, being a erratic and aggressive,

you gonna try to reason with a erratic, crazy dude? FOH. you dont know what dude was on and what he might do next with all those ppl around

now if dude woulda stabbed somebody, everybody on here would be talking about how the cops should have blasted him

yo cant win in this world man

Alllrighty then. Here we go

First off. You cant reason with a eratic crazy dude unless the've took thier medication, nor did I say you could.

Also its kinda funny dudes around all those people yet no one got stabbed. Dude coulda been looking for attention. Is that a reason to k!ll him?

And to sum up your waste of typing. If he had've stabbed somebody we wouldnt be having this conversation nor would the OP have made the thread. I suppose. Thats the whole fu*king point. he was armed (check), no hostages (check), enough room to disarm the man or use any non life threatening tactic before k!lling him (check). Yet they k!lled him.
 08-12-2012, 12:16 PM         #22
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
police could have easily disarmed him with a Taser... the length of a taser can shoot out 15 Feet, sure the Accuracy isn't incredible from that particular range but it is still a 9/10 non-lethal way of disarming someone!!!

chances are this knife wielding nut needed to go to a mental hospital, the streets of Manhattan are not pretty by any means & if you been there a handful of times you would know what i'm talking about.... This guy did not pose any threat to civilians!! looks as if everyone in the environment were alert on what was going on

Not even one shot to the leg??!! NYPD followed this guy for damn near 8 blocks & didn't have enough time to land 1 leg/arm shot to disarm him???

Its like you have to put shyt in baby terms for muhfu*kaz to understand round here. Theres plenty of ways other than that weak azz pepper spray this could have been handled. They just shot him. Shot him dead. Yet a couple of (insert your first guess) think otherwise. lol. Shyts crazy.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
UK officers VS man WIELDING A MOTHER FUKING MACHETE THE SIZE OF A SWORD, THEY HAVE NO GUNS, NO HEAVY ARMORY TO PROTECT VITAL AREAS, JUST FUKING STICKS AND A FUKING BRAIN. ARE AMERICANS SO FUKING DUMB, THEY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DISARM A MAN WITH A PRIMITIVE WEAPON. WE CAN SEND SCATTER bombS TO VILLAGES TO k!ll CIVILIANS BUT WE CANT DISARM A CRAZY MAN IN OPEN AREA!? FUK MAN!

[video - click to view]

n*ggas cannot tell me shiit, if you think this crazy n*gga HAD to die when there are 12 armed police officers in armor with anti terrorist/riot utilities SUCK MY BIG BLACK JAMAICAN UNCIRCUMCISED DIK. REAL TALK.

Born and raised here in NYC ALL MY LIFE, ive seen this too many times this is fukery.

Us Americans continue to stand for this lethal behavior from our PD's. This should not be protocol.

LEARN TO FUKING a.ssESS THE SITUATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE CRAZY CRACKAS FROM IRAQ COMING HOME AND PICKING UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF. k!llING CIVILIANS!

No one can tell me shiit, in a 1 on 1 situation close quarters, OKAY BLOW HIM AWAY IF SO BE IT.

But 12 officers, no civilians that can be harmed near by, and the man is cornered in the middle of the fuking block. He was near the front of a building. Surround him and contain him, deadly force should be the absolute last resort ALWAYS. None of the officers were in direct danger, they had space, and plenty of room to work with the subject. ITS FUKERY, ITS BULLSHIIT. They murder people cold blood.

If they can murder people cold blood, i should be able to as well. Because having a badge should not give you more rights than the average citizen.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-12-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 TheMindOf said:
Difference is, the guy with the "mental illness" was smart enough to just surrender before the police had to shoot him.

Also, this isn't a race thing. It's an issue of a guy acting like an idiot and paying for it. It seems like if he was white, you'd have no problem, with the police handling the situation the way they did.

And for the record

[pic - click to view]

This is not a butter knife.
its a race thing now
 5 years ago '04        #25
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
Hold on where are the tazers @ ? They just wanted to pop his a.ss ..
 08-12-2012, 12:32 PM         #26
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
craziest detail of this story is NYPD followed this guy for 8 blocks.... 8 Blocks in NYC takes damn, 15-20 minutes!! there is no way this happened in anything less than 8 mins bc there is no way this dread dude was running a block per minute!!

NYPD basically followed this dude for at least 15 minutes & decided after 15 minutes to light him up meanwhile he posed no Lethal Threat during the 1st 14 minutes of the ordeal...

yet (insert name) suggests this all happened at once and the cops had to do what they had to do *before* things got outta hand. lol
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 fatdaddy said:
are you kidding? its hard as fu*k to get a leg or arm shot with a pistol on a armed moving target...especially with civvies in the area. cops are trained to go for the vitals.
if a police officer cannot hit a target area that is 7-9 inches wide from 5-10 feet cracka needs to turn in his gun... STRAIGHT UP. WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TRAINING FOR THEN? If you cannot shoot accurately you are a danger to everyone. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Saying its hard for someone like an untrained civilian OKAY, but saying its hard for officer WHO IS PAID TO PROTECT AND SERVE CITIZENS WITH FIRE ARMS. If an officer has a sorry shot he should not be able to carry a fire arm. If i give an officer a .40 glock put him 10 feet away from a target, and he cannot hit a 8 inches wide target, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO HAVE HIS GUN. TERMINATE HIS CONTRACT.

C'mon son fuk outta here man.
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
UK officers VS man WIELDING A MOTHER FUKING MACHETE THE SIZE OF A SWORD, THEY HAVE NO GUNS, NO HEAVY ARMORY TO PROTECT VITAL AREAS, JUST FUKING STICKS AND A FUKING BRAIN. ARE AMERICANS SO FUKING DUMB, THEY CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DISARM A MAN WITH A PRIMITIVE WEAPON. WE CAN SEND SCATTER bombS TO VILLAGES TO k!ll CIVILIANS BUT WE CANT DISARM A CRAZY MAN IN OPEN AREA!? FUK MAN!

n*ggas cannot tell me shiit, if you think this crazy n*gga HAD to die when there are 12 armed police officers in armor with anti terrorist/riot utilities SUCK MY BIG BLACK JAMAICAN UNCIRCUMCISED DIK. REAL TALK.

Born and raised here in NYC ALL MY LIFE, ive seen this too many times this is fukery.

Us Americans continue to stand for this lethal behavior from our PD's. This should not be protocol.

LEARN TO FUKING a.ssESS THE SITUATIONS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE CRAZY CRACKAS FROM IRAQ COMING HOME AND PICKING UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF. k!llING CIVILIANS!

No one can tell me shiit, in a 1 on 1 situation close quarters, OKAY BLOW HIM AWAY IF SO BE IT.

But 12 officers, no civilians that can be harmed near by, and the man is cornered in the middle of the fuking block. He was near the front of a building. Surround him and contain him, deadly force should be the absolute last resort ALWAYS. None of the officers were in direct danger, they had space, and plenty of room to work with the subject. ITS FUKERY, ITS BULLSHIIT. They murder people cold blood.

If they can murder people cold blood, i should be able to as well. Because having a badge should not give you more rights than the average citizen.
while i see your point, this is a much different situation then the time square situation, they are in an isolated zone with no innocent bystanders and they have him cornered, it was much easier to subdue and because he was isolated they had alot more time to come up with a solution,

and about my gun comment i was merely saying that in england, even the criminal is much less likely to have a gun than in america, so that sed it makes sense that police dont carry firearms

i respect ur opinion, i just dont entirely agree with it in this particular case
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Alllrighty then. Here we go

First off. You cant reason with a eratic crazy dude unless the've took thier medication, nor did I say you could.

Also its kinda funny dudes around all those people yet no one got stabbed. Dude coulda been looking for attention. Is that a reason to k!ll him?

And to sum up your waste of typing. If he had've stabbed somebody we wouldnt be having this conversation nor would the OP have made the thread. I suppose. Thats the whole fu*king point. he was armed (check), no hostages (check), enough room to disarm the man or use any non life threatening tactic before k!lling him (check). Yet they k!lled him.
@ my waste of typing, relax

anyway, i see both sides, but i feel that it wasnt crazy that they laid him out, because with that many ppl around you dont have time to wait and see like the england cops did
 5 years ago '05        #30
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

What if he had a mental illness like this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Do you still k!ll the man or try to shoot him in non vital parts of the body first (i.e. Legs, arms) before k!lling him dead?

Miss me with the bullshyt.
Sure, you'd hope to not k!ll someone, but they are breaking the law. The police should not have to worry about getting too close and dying to save a mans' life that is threatening to k!ll them.
 5 years ago '06        #31
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Dont agree with the shoot to k!ll when you have training in firearms you should be able to take a leg shot. Aiming at his torso put civilians at even more risk of a stray.

The knife was a threat though. I know somebody who can throw a knife clean into a tree from across the street, with aim too.
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 nightmare said:
while i see your point, this is a much different situation then the time square situation, they are in an isolated zone with no innocent bystanders and they have him cornered, it was much easier to subdue and because he was isolated they had alot more time to come up with a solution,

and about my gun comment i was merely saying that in england, even the criminal is much less likely to have a gun than in america, so that sed it makes sense that police dont carry firearms

i respect ur opinion, i just dont entirely agree with it in this particular case
The fact that they took 15 rounds to get him down obviously shows that there were no civilians in the area. Otherwise officers would have not shot so wildly. They WAITED for civilians to clear the area so they could k!ll him, rather than disarm him.

Also in NY cops arent allowed to carry hallow point rounds, only FMJ, so they are told they can only shoot suspects with those behind them in mind. Obviously they are lawless and wont use digression lol.
 5 years ago '04        #33
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
Why the fu*k was my response and the first 3 responses from this thread deleted?

Andre is a f*ggot

not a butter knife
 5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
The fact that they took 15 rounds to get him down obviously shows that there were no civilians in the area. Otherwise officers would have not shot so wildly. They WAITED for civilians to clear the area so they could k!ll him, rather than disarm him.

Also in NY cops arent allowed to carry hallow point rounds, only FMJ, so they are told they can only shoot suspects with those behind them in mind. Obviously they are lawless and wont use digression lol.
its really gray, i came understand why they would blast him and i can also see an argument for not blasting him

on the one hand he was threat and they tried other forms of pacification first, but on the other hand perhaps they could have tried to be more patient and broke him down, but i guess thats the price of having a gun on ur hip, ur less likely to use other options if u have one. the UK cops were more creative because they had to be.

but its America, we're about guns, so hey
 08-12-2012, 01:02 PM         #35
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Why the fu*k was my response and the first 3 responses from this thread deleted?

Andre is a f*ggot

not a butter knife

You didnt hear this from me. But somebody told me the reason mines got deleted was because someone reported it as racism. *The thread about the white couple who beat up thier daughter* hint hint....

(somebody reported you)

Must be Illuminati.....

5 years ago '04        #36
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 whyarguewithgod said:
You didnt hear this from me. But somebody told me the reason mines got deleted was because someone reported it as racism. *The thread about the white couple who beat up thier daughter* hint hint....

(somebody reported you)

Must be Illuminati.....

Did you have the 1st post?

I thought there was a post and then andre responded acting like the cops didn't have reason to shoot the guy.

Then I posted a picture of a real butter knife and sonned this f*ggot and I come back and both posts are gone and the thread title is changed.

What a lame... this kid lives on boxden. Who reports posts
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

I thought there was a post and then andre responded acting like the cops didn't have reason to shoot the guy.

Then I posted a picture of a real butter knife and sonned this f*ggot and I come back and both posts are gone and the thread title is changed.

bx is too funny u guys crack me up
 5 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

I didnt report anything you dik neck...
I didnt delete your post either.
Suk my dik hoe.
 5 years ago '06        #39
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
fu*k the Police. Dude was dumb and should have dropped the knife but they didn't have to k!ll that man.
 5 years ago '05        #40
space
space
Gonna be interesting to see what bloomberg says... He is the number one ban all guns fan boy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now