Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #281
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,910 | Props total: 36 36
 Dos-effect said:
Only persons that comes at me are the people I constantly sh*t on..........this right now being you and "flesh tone crayon boy" ....................everyone else pretty much agrees with what I say...or don't give enough of a fu*k about what I say to comment..............and my opinion is still my opinion...........and opinions can hold the truth......there is no significance of right and wrong and but truth and falsification can be determined......................and moron? Coming from you? Please stop.....dont even try to gas yourself up like that homey.
or maybe its the fact that they realize you are as much of a dumbass as i think you are they just dont want to be sucked into a all afternoon back and forth convo with you that gets no where....and with that said, im out.
 5 years ago '10        #282
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 getyagameup said:
of course i was over exaggerating about the tazer. my whole point was that not one was used. ur absolutely right, abourtion is for pussies, literally. again, what a woman does with her body is her business...that baby is not "alive" in this world until it comes out of her pus*y. mom goes, for the most part, baby goes so u saying that you don't condone abortion is part of the problem with this world because everybody seems to know what's right for someone else especially when it has nothing to do with you. yea, she opened her legs but it's her choice to deal with the seed or not and no one should judge a woman because of that regardless of her reasoning.

and again, for the last time, cuz it seems like people either can't read or can't comprehend what i'm saying and i'm saying this again knowing that most ppl could care less about another person's life and/or well being...

not justifying the man having a knife in the middle of times square.

all i've been saying is that son didn't have to die and i think the nypd had more than enough time and opportunity to end the situation with the man living and no one getting hurt and the fact that it didn't happen that way further leads me to believe that the nypd needs better training to learn how to control the amount of force used in situations WITHOUT SOMEONE DYING, IF IT DOESN'T WARRANT THAT, UBER ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE fu*k IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING?

thats a good question, considering the fact that i pretty much agreed with you on the fact of it not being warranted to shoot dude 15 times...

and you are a bi*ch if you support abortions, thats murder and theres no way around that. There are how many different ways to prevent pregnacy but yet an abortion is allowed...fu*k no. Just as criminals, you do the crime you pay the time. Wanna be a hoe then be prepared to raise a seed.
 5 years ago '04        #283
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.[/QUOTE]

on 2nd thought, i'm going to agree with you on this......technically, it's murder, k!lling so you're right. still, a woman can do what they want with their body. they have to carry it, birth it and then raise it. if she doesn't want to do that, that's her business and the father. more hers though. comparing that this situation is like comparing that to you eating meat. the cow had to die, the pig, chicken, salmon had to die. i bet you eat meat though right? and think nothing of it? life is precious anyway you slice it. whether it's a human, a cow, a mosquito. death IS A PART OF LIFE. i get your comparison but like most things, it's subjective. son still didn't have to get shot 15 times. they could've did something else. chicks don't listen anyway. you think if she dont wanna keep the baby she's going to? same way you don't give a sh*t that dude got popped cuz he brought it on himself is the same way you shouldn't care that shorty got pregnant and wants an abortion. not ur bizness, homey.
 5 years ago '04        #284
space
space
 UcantCme said:
thats a good question, considering the fact that i pretty much agreed with you on the fact of it not being warranted to shoot dude 15 times...

and you are a bi*ch if you support abortions, thats murder and theres no way around that. There are how many different ways to prevent pregnacy but yet an abortion is allowed...fu*k no. Just as criminals, you do the crime you pay the time. Wanna be a hoe then be prepared to raise a seed.
u a captain save a ho n*gga. if you're so against abortion, go and tell chicks that you'll raise all the kids that they want to abort then. gtfoh.
 5 years ago '10        #285
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 getyagameup said:
and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.

on 2nd thought, i'm going to agree with you on this......technically, it's murder, k!lling so you're right. still, a woman can do what they want with their body. they have to carry it, birth it and then raise it. if she doesn't want to do that, that's her business and the father. more hers though. comparing that this situation is like comparing that to you eating meat. the cow had to die, the pig, chicken, salmon had to die. i bet you eat meat though right? and think nothing of it? life is precious anyway you slice it. whether it's a human, a cow, a mosquito. death IS A PART OF LIFE. i get your comparison but like most things, it's subjective. son still didn't have to get shot 15 times. they could've did something else. chicks don't listen anyway. you think if she dont wanna keep the baby she's going to? same way you don't give a sh*t that dude got popped cuz he brought it on himself is the same way you shouldn't care that shorty got pregnant and wants an abortion. not ur bizness, homey. [/QUOTE]

getyagameup said:
u a captain save a ho n*gga. if you're so against abortion, go and tell chicks that you'll raise all the kids that they want to abort then. gtfoh.
do you know how many ppl cant have kids that would gladly adopt a kid? how many of these "fetus'" that you agree with k!lling do you think could have a good life with people who actually want it?

And you really comparing k!lling a person to a cow getting k!lled and me eating a burger

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #286
space
space
 UcantCme said:
on 2nd thought, i'm going to agree with you on this......technically, it's murder, k!lling so you're right. still, a woman can do what they want with their body. they have to carry it, birth it and then raise it. if she doesn't want to do that, that's her business and the father. more hers though. comparing that this situation is like comparing that to you eating meat. the cow had to die, the pig, chicken, salmon had to die. i bet you eat meat though right? and think nothing of it? life is precious anyway you slice it. whether it's a human, a cow, a mosquito. death IS A PART OF LIFE. i get your comparison but like most things, it's subjective. son still didn't have to get shot 15 times. they could've did something else. chicks don't listen anyway. you think if she dont wanna keep the baby she's going to? same way you don't give a sh*t that dude got popped cuz he brought it on himself is the same way you shouldn't care that shorty got pregnant and wants an abortion. not ur bizness, homey.

do you know how many ppl cant have kids that would gladly adopt a kid? how many of these "fetus'" that you agree with k!lling do you think could have a good life with people who actually want it?

And you really comparing k!lling a person to a cow getting k!lled and me eating a burger

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

so what murder only counts when it comes to ppl??? cmon son, if you going to have an argument about something you can't be a hypocrite when it suits ur purpose. murder is murder, right??

as far as the adoption thing goes, not everybody wants to go through that. people are selfish and don't wanna deal with that. go through a pregnancy for nine months and then give up the baby?? most chicks definitely aint doing that. who are u to judge someone else's decision? again, it's not your concern. for all that you must not smoke cigarettes because that actually affects other ppl, k!lls them. do you walk around taking ppl's cigarettes???? i've gotten seat belt tickets, a few. this is the dumbest law known to man. penalize them for not protecting themselves. do you go to each state's government and lobby to get this removed from the books because of the sheer stupidity of this law?? you walk around with all kinds of condoms to give ppl so they don't get pregnant or catch diseases? do u use condoms so you don't get someone pregnant or catch sh*t? i bet you go raw once in a blue....abortion is a personal issue. i don't agree with it however i'm wise enough to let it go because ultimately, it's not my choice what some chick does with her pus*y, homey.
 5 years ago '04        #287
space
space
and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.[/QUOTE]

i mean even u said it.......
 08-14-2012, 04:09 PM         #288
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention there are more fu*ked up kids in the adoption system in this country then one would care to count. If the mother dont want the child...and the world doesn't either.....then what does that do to the child? But of course they should be made to be here anyway because certain selfish a.ss holes want to fill their moral codes.............live and let live bruh.........
 5 years ago '10        #289
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 getyagameup said:

[pic - click to view]

so what murder only counts when it comes to ppl??? cmon son, if you going to have an argument about something you can't be a hypocrite when it suits ur purpose. murder is murder, right??

as far as the adoption thing goes, not everybody wants to go through that. people are selfish and don't wanna deal with that. go through a pregnancy for nine months and then give up the baby?? most chicks definitely aint doing that. who are u to judge someone else's decision? again, it's not your concern. for all that you must not smoke cigarettes because that actually affects other ppl, k!lls them. do you walk around taking ppl's cigarettes???? i've gotten seat belt tickets, a few. this is the dumbest law known to man. penalize them for not protecting themselves. do you go to each state's government and lobby to get this removed from the books because of the sheer stupidity of this law?? you walk around with all kinds of condoms to give ppl so they don't get pregnant or catch diseases? do u use condoms so you don't get someone pregnant or catch sh*t? i bet you go raw once in a blue....abortion is a personal issue. i don't agree with it however i'm wise enough to let it go because ultimately, it's not my choice what some chick does with her pus*y, homey.[/QUOTE]

we can do this all day fam...im not gonna change my views on it and you arent gonna change yours. lets just agree to disagree.
 5 years ago '10        #290
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 getyagameup said:
and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.
i mean even u said it.......[/QUOTE]

when it comes to humans yes, i stand by that, but k!lling an animal for food is different and you know it. so since you dont agree with it you dont eat anything that is k!lled? what did that cow commit suicide?
 5 years ago '06        #291
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
Not to mention there are more fu*ked up kids in the adoption system in this country then one would care to count. If the mother dont want the child...and the world doesn't either.....then what does that do to the child? But of course they should be made to be here anyway because certain selfish a.ss holes want to fill their moral codes.............live and let live bruh.........
muthafu*ka didnt i tell u to stay out of this thread? ur career is over, stay out!
 5 years ago '10        #292
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 getyagameup said:
i'm close minded? dude, you started by engaging me on my comment when i fully explained what i thought of the situation, making a generalization about "you people" and my regard for life and you also made an a.ssumption about my taste in music. you never made a point. then you compared this situation of k!lling to abortion which i thought was a little bit more subjective, when i was being objective about this whole thing. so i heard you on the abortion thing. honestly, i still didn't see your point. again, everything i said regarding this shooting, i personally feel, wasn't argumentative. laid out plenty of facts and my ending point was that son didn't have to die and that the police need way more training that what they have and that they need to learn how to control the force being used. then i posted some video, psych in nature, that, if you think about it, is the psychological foundation of the police, the army, armed forces, corrections and the mistreatment of ppl in general and you like "are you kidding me". did u watch the videos? can you feel what im saying? aint no end fam. that's my point. i got this sh*t happening again, unfortunately.

Man I hope you read this, because you sound like a fruitcake here. Even people that agree with you were thinking this sounded a little douche baggish.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago