Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 09:08 AM         #261
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i wish you would learn to respect your intellectual betters more.

1. no straight male is going to agree with that the chick in my avy has a manly face so miss me with that bullsh*t

2. and yea you clearly tried to tell me who i was earlier wen you claimed that because i disagreed with you sed that im some goodie twoshoes pus*y

3. back to the topic of ur mental stamina or lack thereof, ever since i sonned you u have failed to make any responses based on the topic at hand resorting solely to name calling and calling out my avy cuz ur not smart enough to debate with any level of intelligence

4. u say "US", like ppl on this site respect you, u gotta make it seem like u gotta whole team around to feel significant, ur a coward and an idiot, and ur overly sensitive, u can outwitted and then resort to name calling, everytime someone pulls ur card on here u bi*ch up and start getting on ur 12 year old grind,

WHEN THE fu*k DID YOU "OUT WIT ME" you n*ggas and your fairy tale a.ss bullsh*t. What is there to respond to? You have not made one articulate response on this subject yet, everything you have stated has nothing more but corny a.ss attempts to belittle me. Which is just fu*king homo.....you keep insisting you have this intellectual that is superior, yet you have shown no intelligence. You keep insisting the bi*ch in your avy is not a man, but its evident that something is terribly off with the bi*ch.........the bi*ch is funny looking and is not in anyway good looking.......any straight man will tell you that......but we will pretend that once again you see something that everyone does not ...........Respect from a internet site full of people that I dont know.......Sorry cant really say that Im looking for that.....maybe you I guess............but personally sh*t like that doesn't bother me. And you pulled my card......this is the funniest sh*t to me.......you can pull my card on the internet n*gga? Really.......you nerd a.ss n*ggas really think this sh*t is real life dont you? When it comes down to it........you got upset because your d!ck sucking a.ss jumped to conclusions and attempted to talk down the man who died as if you actually fu*king knew him......when you didnt, and someone with better fu*king sense commented and made you look like a the stupid monkey see monkey do n*gga that you are....thats what this is all about........your fu*king a lame who cant think for your fu*king self.......and somehow you think that makes you a better man.........your a pawn......which in turn makes you a idiot. But thats you, and if thats who you wanna be thats fine........but you will NEVER be better then a person who is not so fu*king dumb that they believe any and everything they see just because its on the internet..........but you wont understand this logic.....and I am waiting for you next post full of the same ignorant bullsh*t you been spewing..........if your going to open your mouth to make a statement then at least have the intelligence to articulate why you feel the way you do........don't.......just make general gay a.ss comments...........I will sh*t on you every fu*king time bruh..........
 08-14-2012, 09:11 AM         #262
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
dont even waster ur time with this moron, he makes wild generalizations, ignores facts and is intellectually destitute, then wen he gets called out, he resorts to name-calling instead of supporting his point, i hope hes under 18, otherwise thats sad
Music........like any art is subjective, to say that you endorse the content it represents simply because forms of that art suggest violence is reaching. A k!ller is a k!ller, I dont care if you accidentally k!ll someone or flat out murder them for good reason, you still k!lled that person. The cops k!lled a man, regardless of what the circumstances of death are they still k!lled someone. For someone who doesn't live around areas where you are harassed by over aggressive cops.....this probably does not bother you. The place you live the cops wont bother you unless your fu*king up. That's not everyone's society though. Other places have cops who are extremely aggressive, arrogant, and trigger happy. In some places cops attitudes are no better then the criminals they seek. So someone who lives in these types of environment might have quite a different view of the police. We know cops to be as*holes, liars, thieves, and bullies. Not all of them, but enough of them to defiantly say the fu*k the police. Was the dude in the wrong yes, but the cop was also in the wrong too. Two ego's colliding and escalating a situation that did not need to happen. Some of yall are too willing to let cops off the hooks when these situations of lethal force(which are occurring much more rapidly these days) occur. Its like your brainwashed into automatically a.ssuming and accepting that the cops have the right to k!ll you or anyone else who is not "following the rules". And that is a dangerous mind set. Respect begets respect, and most people will give that respect if they receive it, with me its always cops want respect but dont feel obligated to treat me with any. Which is a technical foul in my book. You give what you get..........its as simple as that.........point blank the cop chased the man for seven blocks, discharged his weapon in public, and was so irresponsible with getting one up on this as*hole that he put other people's lives in possible danger. And he k!lled a man who was doing nothing but smoking weed in public. The crime is against the law but its nothing compared to the result of the altercation. You do goodies are always quick to put a stamp of approval on sh*t like this, but you fail to take into account all three sides of the story.........the truth always being the key factor left out.........which is mainly because no one but the people involved know it..........we all do it, but some can use subjective thinking and look at it from a perspective of all things considered...........and others look at it how they are told to look at it, without question and with much gall of anyone who opposes the "natural order of things.......which is just crazy to me.

Thats my point...........articulated as stated,

I've read the whole thread........where the fu*k is yours............oh wait you don't have one..........in all these pages you have yet to make one simple solid argument on your beliefs or reasoning..........but its cool to play the outskirts and attempt to clown those who have?.........GTFOH.........your a clown bruh..........
 5 years ago '06        #263
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
WHEN THE fu*k DID YOU "OUT WIT ME" you n*ggas and your fairy tale a.ss bullsh*t. What is there to respond to? You have not made one articulate response on this subject yet, everything you have stated has nothing more but corny a.ss attempts to belittle me. Which is just fu*king homo.....you keep insisting you have this intellectual that is superior, yet you have shown no intelligence. You keep insisting the bi*ch in your avy is not a man, but its evident that something is terribly off with the bi*ch.........the bi*ch is funny looking and is not in anyway good looking.......any straight man will tell you that......but we will pretend that once again you see something that everyone does not ...........Respect from a internet site full of people that I dont know.......Sorry cant really say that Im looking for that.....maybe you I guess............but personally sh*t like that doesn't bother me. And you pulled my card......this is the funniest sh*t to me.......you can pull my card on the internet n*gga? Really.......you nerd a.ss n*ggas really think this sh*t is real life dont you? When it comes down to it........you got upset because your d!ck sucking a.ss jumped to conclusions and attempted to talk down the man who died as if you actually fu*king knew him......when you didnt, and someone with better fu*king sense commented and made you look like a the stupid monkey see monkey do n*gga that you are....thats what this is all about........your fu*king a lame who cant think for your fu*king self.......and somehow you think that makes you a better man.........your a pawn......which in turn makes you a idiot. But thats you, and if thats who you wanna be thats fine........but you will NEVER be better then a person who is not so fu*king dumb that they believe any and everything they see just because its on the internet..........but you wont understand this logic.....and I am waiting for you next post full of the same ignorant bullsh*t you been spewing..........if your going to open your mouth to make a statement then at least have the intelligence to articulate why you feel the way you do........don't.......just make general gay a.ss comments...........I will sh*t on you every fu*king time bruh..........

wen did i down talk the man who got gunned down? the only thing i ever criticized you for, was the fact that u sed "pass the technical sh*t" which makes ZERO sense if u are discussing a case. how the fu*k are u going to preface anything you say with "pass the technical sh*t" ur basically saying, fu*k the facts im just gonna talk sh*t

plenty of ppl on here have sed fu*k the police and fu*k the white man and fu*k whoever and i sed nothing to them, i jumped on u because of that bullsh*t u can with, wen dude clearly offered u true facts about police training, i dont give a fu*k about u disagreeing with me, just the fact that u made a dumb a.ss statement

u spent of that bigass paragraph saying nothing of value, amazing
 08-14-2012, 09:25 AM         #264
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
wen did i down talk the man who got gunned down? the only thing i ever criticized you for, was the fact that u sed "pass the technical sh*t" which makes ZERO sense if u are discussing a case. how the fu*k are u going to preface anything you say with "pass the technical sh*t" ur basically saying, fu*k the facts im just gonna talk sh*t

plenty of ppl on here have sed fu*k the police and fu*k the white man and fu*k whoever and i sed nothing to them, i jumped on u because of that bullsh*t u can with, wen dude clearly offered u true facts about police training, i dont give a fu*k about u disagreeing with me, just the fact that u made a dumb a.ss statement

u spent of that bigass paragraph saying nothing of value, amazing
True facts, based on whose validity? Your vouching for a fool you don't even know? Like I said STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET idiot.........
 5 years ago '06        #265
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
True facts, based on whose validity? Your vouching for a fool you don't even know? Like I said STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET idiot.........
lol you dont even kno who i am, and your a.ssuming my knowledge of gun training and protocol comes solely from that poster? LMAO. and sense i shouldnt go by everything i see on the internet, are suggesting that i listen to you? ur a nut!

go read a book or something
 5 years ago '10        #266
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 getyagameup said:
he deserve to die because he pulled a knife out in public or because he smoked weed in public????? either way, dude, you have a low regard for life. i stated, i think, at least once, maybe twice, that he was wrong for at least pulling the knife out and not listening to cops telling him to put it down. what i'm pissed about is the handling of the situation by those that are supposed to "protect and serve" and how EXCESSIVE force was used ESPECIALLY, YES, WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES.

if they came at him for the weed, he was going to get a weapons charge for that big a.ss knife that he had. I'M NOT CONDONING THE FACT THAT HE PULLED THE KNIFE OUT IN PUBLIC, AGAIN. i just think that the situation could have ended with dude alive. again, those of you who really don't value life like that and say that he "deserved" it are fu*king morons and that thinking is the same reason why police abuse their power and ppl in general who have power who abuse it do so in the first place. just because he had a knife doesn't mean he deserved to die.

yea, basically, human beings are animals by nature yet we live in a society when we are supposed to act "civilized". there's a thin line between acting like an animal and acting like a "person" and that line gets crossed, broken, smashed and everything. to place humans in a position where they can cross that line without repercussions like that and you'll have someone abuse that thin line more often than none and not give a sh*t about another human "animal". don't believe me?? you tube a video on Milgram's Obedience to Authority and learn something. THIS IS THE PROBLEM RIGHT HERE WITH OUR SOCIETY. and the end of the day, our primal instincts are going to take over and it's going to be a me or him type situation. my point is that if these "professionally" trained individuals who have so much responsibility and justice to uphold have a blatant disregard for human life then there are going to be consistent and repeated instances of where ppl get k!lled when they don't have to be. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING and like someone who read everything i wrote b4 said that there would be someone who would make another point to argue something i said as if what i said can really be argued because everything i said is right and exact.

he didn't have to pull out the knife, he could've just took the weed and weapons charge, you're right.

although i saw no cop use any pepper spray in that video but i wasn't there so I'll take that for what it's worth even though that pepper spray that they use can incapacitate most ppl so i doubt they even used anything, i'll say that they tried that and it didn't work, you're right.

they told him for 7, 8 blocks to put the knife down and he didn't, you're right about that, too.

THE MAN STILL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AND OTHER MEANS COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO ATTEMPT TO SUBDUE HIM INSTEAD OF TO k!ll HIM. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT.

LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING, NOT ONE TASER WAS USED OR ATTEMPTED TO BE USED. WHEN THEY FINALLY CORNERED HIM ABOUT 10 TASERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO PUT HIM DOWN WITHOUT k!llING HIM BUT WERE NOT. THEY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TO USE GUNS and two officers proceeded to let off at least 12, 15 shots and k!lled dude.

IN MY MIND, WHEREAS, ALL PPL DON'T DESERVE TO DIE FOR EVERYTHING, THAT'S NOT OK.

ppl who deserve to die? serial k!llers, any f*ggot mother fu*ker than does something to child...there was a story in texas where a father walked in on some fu*k head raping his 4 year old daughter and he beat him to death. said he didn't mean to AND WAS REMORSEFUL THAT HE DID, but he did anyway. yea, he deserved to die. jerry sandouchebag deserves to die as he fu*ked up all those little boys lives. and so did joe paterno for allowing that sh*t to go on and not say sh*t about it. his kids weren't touched so he turned the other way??? fu*k him. what about the countless priests that touch kids???? they get to live but this dude has a knife and get plugged 15 times?? gtfoh, dude.

if it was your family, you would be saying the same thing i'm saying. THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO k!ll HIM. THEY FOLLOWED HIM FOR 8 BLOCKS FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AND NO ONE TRIED TO TASE HIM ONCE. GTFOH.

I SAID THIS B4 N WILL AGAIN, THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE USE OF FORCE USED WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES INVOLVING COPS IN MOST SITUATIONS. PERIOD.

what about the dude in Cali that got k!lled while he was in handcuffs? Latino. Yes, SHOT WHILE IN HANDCUFFS. or the other dude that got shot in cali cuz cops rolled up on the scene and he ran?? HE GOT ENDED UP GETTING SHOT IN THE BACK ON THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS ON THE GROUND, CALL OF DUTY EXECUTION STYLE.....DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WEAPON ON HIM!!!! Latino. did he deserve to die because he was running while spanish?????????? gtfoh!!!!! Yes, us minorities and cops have a history so even if it happens to white folks once or twice, yes, the race card is going to get pulled repeatedly because THAT'S JUST WHAT GOES ON. how could any rational, objective person deny this??????

life is more precious and deserves more respect than what most ppl give it but ppl don't see that until they come across a situation where their life or the life of something they give a sh*t about comes into play. cops don't really give a sh*t. that's the really sad part of all this.

THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR, OR MAYBE EVEN THIS MONTH THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS. AND I BET YOU THE NEXT TIME THAT IT DOES, THE VICTIM OR a.ssAILANT WON'T BE WHITE.
i never said i think what he got was desrved but at the same time im not going to sit here and feel sorry for the dude. He caused what happened to him and for that i could give two sh*ts about him.

Was it justified to let out 15 shots on dude? Hell no, i never said it was. And you say they should have tazed him that many times? You do realize he would still be dead if the same amount of bullets that were fired was him getting tazed right?

and while the cop is in mid stride running 7-8 blocks he is supposed to just pull a clip of rubber bullets out of his a.ss to shoot the guy? Soon as he has rubber bullets loaded in his gun is the time he ends up dead because the bad guy has a gun with real bullets, you know, the ones you dont come back from.

and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.
 08-14-2012, 09:41 AM         #267
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what."

Dumbest statement you've ever made on this board.........abortion is not murder imo.................this belief is due to the fact that there is no way to determine or speculate the life of something that only exist in theory.......the baby could be born still born, die of complications of birth, born prematurely or even mis-carried, until that life is actually in the world breathing its not a life in the sense of a life of a 50 year old man................that's all I'm a say on this matter so dont bother responding.....I already know how you do................
 08-14-2012, 09:42 AM         #268
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After sleeping on this and thinking about it.... I have to say WTF was this NEGRO thinking?

I'm not defending this idiot unless his family is paying me to be his fu*king lawyer.
 5 years ago '06        #269
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
"murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what."

Dumbest statement you've ever made on this board.........abortion is not murder imo.................this belief is due to the fact that there is no way to determine or speculate the life of something that only exist in theory.......the baby could be born still born, die of complications of birth, born prematurely or even mis-carried, until that life is actually in the world breathing its not a life in the sense of a life of a 50 year old man................that's all I'm a say on this matter so dont bother responding.....I already know how you do................
im not here to discuss your stance on abortion, so dont worry about that, but why is u still in this thread? i put on you on shut down, u finished bruh, get ur mental weight up, let your career breath, then come holla at me

YOUNG!
 08-14-2012, 09:47 AM         #270
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
After sleeping on this and thinking about it.... I have to say WTF was this NEGRO thinking?

I'm not defending this idiot unless his family is paying me to be his fu*king lawyer.
, yeah he was wildin with deciding he was going to run for it.......it was just weed n*gga.........could have took the charge went to drug classes and got it dismissed.......
 08-14-2012, 09:50 AM         #271
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
im not here to discuss your stance on abortion, so dont worry about that, but why is u still in this thread? i put on you on shut down, u finished bruh, get ur mental weight up, let your career breath, then come holla at me YOUNG!
Smh...........still on that delusional bullsh*t I see............come holla at me when you can compose your thoughts into words like a grown man........until you can your on ignore.......got no time to be playing with Jerry's Kids and sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #272
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Smh...........still on that delusional bullsh*t I see............come holla at me when you can compose your thoughts into words like a grown man........until you can your on ignore.......got no time to be playing with Jerry's Kids and sh*t.

thanks for the entertainment, u may now take ur leave, court jester of boxden
 08-14-2012, 10:53 AM         #273
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

thanks for the entertainment, u may now take ur leave, court jester of boxden

I now have a sneaky suspicion that you have other profiles and are using them in the same thread at the same damn time......now of course this is only speculation....but if its true.......goddamn your a fu*king lame.....to no avail does your lameness end.................
 5 years ago '06        #274
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I now have a sneaky suspicion that you have other profiles and are using them in the same thread at the same damn time......now of course this is only speculation....but if its true.......goddamn your a fu*king lame.....to no avail does your lameness end.................
anytime you have the urge to respond to me and accuse me of something so asinine, please refer back to the jay-z post above, that is all

08-14-2012, 11:00 AM         #275
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
anytime you have the urge to respond to me and accuse me of something so asinine, please refer back to the jay-z post above, that is all

Yeah okay........I bet........., your a sad sad man aren't you........
 5 years ago '10        #276
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

its just that, YOUR opinion. And anyone that doesnt agree with your asinine theories you then talk down to them or result in name calling.

Yes everything you said COULD happen, but by having an abortion the human being WILL die no doubt.
 08-14-2012, 02:22 PM         #277
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
its just that, YOUR opinion. And anyone that doesnt agree with your asinine theories you then talk down to them or result in name calling.

Yes everything you said COULD happen, but by having an abortion the human being WILL die no doubt.

Well no sh*t its my opinion, just like yours is an opinion that a FETUS is a human being.......or that k!lling that fetus is murder.........we are not dealing with facts here, its all opinionated preference.......

And my "theories" as you put it, are most times in direct relation to real life, maybe not the life you live, maybe not even the life I live sometimes..........but always the truth...........if you cant handle the truth then don't respond to my post......cause most times you end up with your feelings hurt...........and yes you do end up with your feelings hurt, in denial and boasting your fake bravado to cover up the obvious stupidity that is your existence in life and on this board...............I couldnt resist.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-14-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #278
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Well no sh*t its my opinion, just like yours is an opinion that a FETUS is a human being.......or that k!lling that fetus is murder.........we are not dealing with facts here, its all opinionated preference.......

And my "theories" as you put it, are most times in direct relation to real life, maybe not the life you live, maybe not even the life I live sometimes..........but always the truth...........if you cant handle the truth then don't respond to my post......cause most times you end up with your feelings hurt...........and yes you do end up with your feelings hurt, in denial and boasting your fake bravado to cover up the obvious stupidity that is your existence in life and on this board...............I couldnt resist.
is it coincidental that you are the only one that ever points this out but yet people come at you all the time... you bable on about bullsh*t and put a bunch of .........in between it to make yourself sound smart when in all actuality you are a fu*king moron.

as i stated and you just proved in this comment, your theories or opinions are always the truth....yea cause you can never be wrong...

go sit on a pinecone and rotate and get off my nuts.
 08-14-2012, 02:55 PM         #279
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
is it coincidental that you are the only one that ever points this out but yet people come at you all the time... you bable on about bullsh*t and put a bunch of .........in between it to make yourself sound smart when in all actuality you are a fu*king moron.

as i stated and you just proved in this comment, your theories or opinions are always the truth....yea cause you can never be wrong...

go sit on a pinecone and rotate and get off my nuts.

Only persons that comes at me are the people I constantly sh*t on..........this right now being you and "flesh tone crayon boy" ....................everyone else pretty much agrees with what I say...or don't give enough of a fu*k about what I say to comment..............and my opinion is still my opinion...........and opinions can hold the truth......there is no significance of right and wrong and but truth and falsification can be determined......................and moron? Coming from you? Please stop.....dont even try to gas yourself up like that homey.
 5 years ago '04        #280
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 UcantCme said:
i never said i think what he got was desrved but at the same time im not going to sit here and feel sorry for the dude. He caused what happened to him and for that i could give two sh*ts about him.

Was it justified to let out 15 shots on dude? Hell no, i never said it was. And you say they should have tazed him that many times? You do realize he would still be dead if the same amount of bullets that were fired was him getting tazed right?

and while the cop is in mid stride running 7-8 blocks he is supposed to just pull a clip of rubber bullets out of his a.ss to shoot the guy? Soon as he has rubber bullets loaded in his gun is the time he ends up dead because the bad guy has a gun with real bullets, you know, the ones you dont come back from.

and the whole abortion arguement......abortion is for pus*ys and yet yall condone that sh*t but sh*t on ppl that dont feel sorry for some dumbass delinquient that gets shot. Only way i will ever agree with abortion is if the female was r*ped or drugged and wasnt aware of what was going on an there has to be proof of this. Otherwise, you opened your legs, you deal with the seed. No other way around it. murder is murder and if there is something in her stomach and is aborted then that is no different than gunning down the same kid 18 years later for running thru downtown with a butcher nife high off god knows what.
of course i was over exaggerating about the tazer. my whole point was that not one was used. ur absolutely right, abourtion is for pussies, literally. again, what a woman does with her body is her business...that baby is not "alive" in this world until it comes out of her pus*y. mom goes, for the most part, baby goes so u saying that you don't condone abortion is part of the problem with this world because everybody seems to know what's right for someone else especially when it has nothing to do with you. yea, she opened her legs but it's her choice to deal with the seed or not and no one should judge a woman because of that regardless of her reasoning.

and again, for the last time, cuz it seems like people either can't read or can't comprehend what i'm saying and i'm saying this again knowing that most ppl could care less about another person's life and/or well being...

not justifying the man having a knife in the middle of times square.

all i've been saying is that son didn't have to die and i think the nypd had more than enough time and opportunity to end the situation with the man living and no one getting hurt and the fact that it didn't happen that way further leads me to believe that the nypd needs better training to learn how to control the amount of force used in situations WITHOUT SOMEONE DYING, IF IT DOESN'T WARRANT THAT, UBER ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE fu*k IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy