Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #241
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
this makes me sick. ya the guy was stupid buy you don't just waste a life like that.. they could have rammed him with a cop car or tased or ANYTHING BUT fu*kING k!llED HIM and the people here that think this is justified are contributors just like the dirty cops to this polluted society.
 5 years ago '04        #242
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4058 4058
Boxden review board is on the case . Anti police / government at all costs .
 5 years ago '11        #243
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 FoShizzle8 said:
ramming him with a cop car wouldnt really do any good

they had riots in benton harbor michigan that got started because a cop rammed a kid with a police car

[video - click to view]

here in Canada we are a little more patient with human beings
and what are you suggesting because i am missing your point.
 08-13-2012, 08:15 PM         #244
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol has anyone on this board visited DC? You think new york cops are bad you havnt seen anything yet.
 5 years ago '06        #245
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
So wait, because Im not on the side of the officer Im ignorant? Really bi*ch? Kind of judgemental dont you think?

What logic is discarded? Your logic? You worship a fu*king Tranny.............your logic is not really what you can use to compare another person's opinion. I mean you don't think that you are the end all be all do you? Save me the condescending f*ggot a.ss mockery...........just cause my opinion does not match the same as your square goodie goodie a.ss, it does not make wrong.........its just different........but im not going back and forth on this one.......if what I said upset your bi*ch a.ss, it is what it is.......all I can say is take the d!ck out your pansy a.ss..........dueces.
this cat is butthurt! of course your not gonna go back and forth, because you have no logic, ur a fool.

anytime someone opens a statement with pass the technical sh*t, they are retarded, how are u gonna ignore facts in favor of ur own biased opinion, thats the epitome of ignorance

and lol shes not a tranny, i still cant believe didnt realize that was a troll thread and the fact that u brought that up shows ur a chump who doesnt have the mental stamina to argue intelligently
 5 years ago '06        #246
space
space
 Withit said:
Go to page 10...Did I not call it or what...
 5 years ago '06        #247
space
space
 IAmABeast said:
this makes me sick. ya the guy was stupid buy you don't just waste a life like that.. they could have rammed him with a cop car or tased or ANYTHING BUT fu*kING k!llED HIM and the people here that think this is justified are contributors just like the dirty cops to this polluted society.
RAMMED HIM WITH A COP CAR!?

bx is silly man im telling you
 5 years ago '04        #248
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Withit said:
Don't hit me with that close minded sh*t. That is the most cliche, goofy thing that people say. It really doesn't make any sense. You are close minded for not seeing where I am coming from. So where does it end?
i'm close minded? dude, you started by engaging me on my comment when i fully explained what i thought of the situation, making a generalization about "you people" and my regard for life and you also made an a.ssumption about my taste in music. you never made a point. then you compared this situation of k!lling to abortion which i thought was a little bit more subjective, when i was being objective about this whole thing. so i heard you on the abortion thing. honestly, i still didn't see your point. again, everything i said regarding this shooting, i personally feel, wasn't argumentative. laid out plenty of facts and my ending point was that son didn't have to die and that the police need way more training that what they have and that they need to learn how to control the force being used. then i posted some video, psych in nature, that, if you think about it, is the psychological foundation of the police, the army, armed forces, corrections and the mistreatment of ppl in general and you like "are you kidding me". did u watch the videos? can you feel what im saying? aint no end fam. that's my point. i got this sh*t happening again, unfortunately.
 5 years ago '05        #249
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,135 | Props total: 19825 19825
 Withit said:
It was a good point wasn't it?

I am not racist. You guys are just idiots. Most of my heros are black people

Louis Armstrong, Tony Dungy, Bill Cosby, Herman Cain, Clearance Thomas, Col. Allen West...

I have pictures of Louis Armstrong all over my house. I don't know if a racist would have pictures of a black man all over.
 08-14-2012, 05:38 AM         #250
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
this cat is butthurt! of course your not gonna go back and forth, because you have no logic, ur a fool.

anytime someone opens a statement with pass the technical sh*t, they are retarded, how are u gonna ignore facts in favor of ur own biased opinion, thats the epitome of ignorance

and lol shes not a tranny, i still cant believe didnt realize that was a troll thread and the fact that u brought that up shows ur a chump who doesnt have the mental stamina to argue intelligently
Is that all?........insults and jokes?......n*gga please.........it's always easier to insult a person then to admit that you have no real input to add........
 08-14-2012, 05:47 AM         #251
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
really? i thought they shot him cuz he was runnin like a madman with a butcher knife thru the streets. didn't realize they shot him cuz he wouldn't drop the joint. truth be known, if the dumbass with the knife was white, you wouldn't have a word to say in this mf'r.
And if the cop was black you would be up in arms about reverse racism.....see I can play that game too tool.......don't attempt to tell ME who the fu*k I am .....and I will do the same............
 5 years ago '06        #252
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
And if the cop was black you would be up in arms about reverse racism.....see I can play that game too tool.......don't attempt to tell ME who the fu*k I am .....and I will do the same............
oh the irony of that statement, fu*kin d!ckbag
 08-14-2012, 07:51 AM         #253
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
oh the irony of that statement, fu*kin d!ckbag
Son wtf is a d!ckbag? This just lets me know how fu*king lame you are, and if the bi*ch is not a tranny, then that's the most manliest faceded bi*ch iv'e ever seen. In order for the statement to be ironic there would have to be some indication that I have done the same thing or at least a.ssumptively promote the same ideology. Your using words you don't even understand...............please spare us your simple minded pre school logic and stop pretending that you have some inside scoop on the matter. You don't........your a moron who cant even appear to be smart on a board where no one knows you in real life.................but if you want to think you have the upper hand because it makes you feel like less of a loser then by all means.......but don't expect us to think the same......you feel me.........
 08-14-2012, 08:21 AM         #254
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
way to avoid the part where u claimed the jackass died over a joint. i guess your lack of rebuttal admits your erroneous statement. on a side note, how do u know one of the cops wasn't black? i could care less if they were green, but then again, that's you attempting to tell ME who the fu*k I am which in short equals a fail. move on
 08-14-2012, 08:33 AM         #255
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
way to avoid the part where u claimed the jackass died over a joint. i guess your lack of rebuttal admits your erroneous statement. on a side note, how do u know one of the cops wasn't black? i could care less if they were green, but then again, that's you attempting to tell ME who the fu*k I am which in short equals a fail. move on
I didn't avoid, you attempted to insinuate that I stated he was only shot because he was holding a joint....The altercation started because he was smoking a joint......everything else that happen is an effect of the original cause of the whole situation.....................is that true or not?

The statement I made was not you telling you sh*t dumbass, I have no idea what color the cop was, nor does it matter to me........ it was a sarcastic statement just showing you how stupid your original comment was. .................. I swear I get tired of talking to you dumb a.ss n*ggas........fu*k is the point.........why is it all you as*holes who think the same in regards to race have the same dumb a.ss logic where you cant decipher what other people are saying to you........its like you think because you read it in words you have to take what it said literally......and then you take what is said and draw conclusions on what you think the person means........but its never what the person means or is trying to say........it what you want them to mean and what you want them to say? sh*t is irritating as fu*k

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-14-2012 at 08:36 AM..
 08-14-2012, 08:40 AM         #256
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I didn't avoid, you attempted to insinuate that I stated he was only shot because he was holding a joint....The altercation started because he was smoking a joint......everything else that happen is an effect of the original cause of the whole situation.....................is that true or not?

The statement I made was not you telling you sh*t dumbass, I have no idea what color the cop was, nor does it matter to me........ it was a sarcastic statement just showing you how stupid your original comment was. .................. I swear I get tired of talking to you dumb a.ss n*ggas........fu*k is the point.........why is it all you as*holes who think the same in regards to race have the same dumb a.ss logic where you cant decipher what other people are saying to you........its like you think because you read it in words you have to take what it said literally......and then you take what is said and draw conclusions on what you think the person means........but its never what the person means or is trying to say........it what you want them to mean and what you want them to say? sh*t is irritating as fu*k
it's a mf'r to get a taste of your own nasty medicine isn't it boy? like previously stated, MOVE ON!
 08-14-2012, 08:49 AM         #257
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
it's a mf'r to get a taste of your own nasty medicine isn't it boy? like previously stated, MOVE ON!
Boy? Taste of my own medicine?

[pic - click to view]

You keep thinking your a genius retard.............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-14-2012 at 08:53 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #258
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Son wtf is a d!ckbag? This just lets me know how fu*king lame you are, and if the bi*ch is not a tranny, then that's the most manliest faceded bi*ch iv'e ever seen. In order for the statement to be ironic there would have to be some indication that I have done the same thing or at least a.ssumptively promote the same ideology. Your using words you don't even understand...............please spare us your simple minded pre school logic and stop pretending that you have some inside scoop on the matter. You don't........your a moron who cant even appear to be smart on a board where no one knows you in real life.................but if you want to think you have the upper hand because it makes you feel like less of a loser then by all means.......but don't expect us to think the same......you feel me.........
i wish you would learn to respect your intellectual betters more.

1. no straight male is going to agree with that the chick in my avy has a manly face so miss me with that bullsh*t

2. and yea you clearly tried to tell me who i was earlier wen you claimed that because i disagreed with you sed that im some goodie twoshoes pus*y

3. back to the topic of ur mental stamina or lack thereof, ever since i sonned you u have failed to make any responses based on the topic at hand resorting solely to name calling and calling out my avy cuz ur not smart enough to debate with any level of intelligence

4. u say "US", like ppl on this site respect you, u gotta make it seem like u gotta whole team around to feel significant, ur a coward and an idiot, and ur overly sensitive, u can outwitted and then resort to name calling, everytime someone pulls ur card on here u bi*ch up and start getting on ur 12 year old grind,

5 years ago '06        #259
space
space
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
dont even waster ur time with this moron, he makes wild generalizations, ignores facts and is intellectually destitute, then wen he gets called out, he resorts to name-calling instead of supporting his point, i hope hes under 18, otherwise thats sad
 08-14-2012, 08:57 AM         #260
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Boy? Taste of my own medicine?

[pic - click to view]

You keep thinking your a genius retard.............
oh no, not the smilies & gifs. you found my kryptonite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now