Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 672 672
so... uh... why not put the knife down?
 08-13-2012, 05:06 PM         #222
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
so... uh... why not put the knife down?

The same reason cops chose to use bullets instead of tasers or rubber bullets.

We dont know why dude flipped. Of course he should've had more self-control, lets face it he fu*ked up. But did he deserve to die when other methods of detaining him for weed and disorderly conduct (misdemeanors) could have been used. You be the judge.
 5 years ago '10        #223
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 getyagameup said:
"you people".....you sound racist....your statement is ignorant, as well...i personally never told anyone to k!ll themselves. i just told dude to gtfoh, as in, with the excuses....fyi....i don't listen to a lot of rap because most rap is negative and derogatory.....no, you are ignorant because what you don't know is that the record company execs specifically want artists to put out this kind of music towards our "people" and the ignorant ones amongst us and the real money hungry ones do just that so that "our people" become a product of our environment like we continue to be.

if white people weren't so scared of minorities or so damn controlling or didn't bring us "people" here as slaves centuries ago to build up this country for them for free then maybe we wouldn't have these issues.

i can't agree completely with mel gibson when he said that the jews were the cause of all the wars however the jews control the entertainment industry (and a lot of them are homos3xual) so you want to keep blaming my "people" for our reactions based on the actions of your people? you might have a point. we should be smarter and see all the bullsh*t you give are giving us and choose something else. we should know better. however, do blame the ones that are really in power and have all the money, as well then, too, for putting bullsh*t out into the world. idiot.

I meant you boxden people. Black or white. And believe me there are a lot of white people on here that say n*gga so you a.ssume they are black. And what you said sounded stupid. Also, you guys vote for politicians who support abortion and that is nothing more than murdering a human being. So don't tell us we have a low regard for life.
 08-13-2012, 05:19 PM         #224
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I meant you boxden people. Black or white. And believe me there are a lot of white people on here that say n*gga so you a.ssume they are black. And what you said sounded stupid. Also, you guys vote for politicians who support abortion and that is nothing more than murdering a human being. So don't tell us we have a low regard for life.
You people, you guys?.............does this refer to every one on this board......or just the people who do vote for those politicians........and do these same people also listen to "gangsta rap".........just trying to get a feel of this awesome logic you are blessing us with..............................your not really thinking these responses through are you?
 08-13-2012, 05:26 PM         #225
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:

As if we need an explanation of the term abortion. Besides that. Who are " these guys? "
 5 years ago '04        #226
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Withit said:
be more specific when speak so there's less of a chance of miscommunication. what about what i said sounded stupid? i try my best to use as much facts in my words as possible. abortion is a very touchy subject. i can't tell a woman what do with her body and i don't think anyone should until that baby is here. yea, it is k!lling when you look at it from a basic standpoint. not my choice to make though. it's hers and if she doesn't want to carry a baby full term, that's her business, not mine. every baby is not going to be born, either by design or by "god" (miscarriage). u obviously think if a woman gets pregnant then she should have it no matter what????? if you have a daughter and she got r*ped and didn't want to keep the baby you still think she should keep it??? i'd tell her it's her choice not mine. until that baby comes out that womans coochie, it's her choice if you ask me.
 5 years ago '04        #227
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Music........like any art is subjective, to say that you endorse the content it represents simply because forms of that art suggest violence is reaching. A k!ller is a k!ller, I dont care if you accidentally k!ll someone or flat out murder them for good reason, you still k!lled that person. The cops k!lled a man, regardless of what the circumstances of death are they still k!lled someone. For someone who doesn't live around areas where you are harassed by over aggressive cops.....this probably does not bother you. The place you live the cops wont bother you unless your fu*king up. That's not everyone's society though. Other places have cops who are extremely aggressive, arrogant, and trigger happy. In some places cops attitudes are no better then the criminals they seek. So someone who lives in these types of environment might have quite a different view of the police. We know cops to be as*holes, liars, thieves, and bullies. Not all of them, but enough of them to defiantly say the fu*k the police. Was the dude in the wrong yes, but the cop was also in the wrong too. Two ego's colliding and escalating a situation that did not need to happen. Some of yall are too willing to let cops off the hooks when these situations of lethal force(which are occurring much more rapidly these days) occur. Its like your brainwashed into automatically a.ssuming and accepting that the cops have the right to k!ll you or anyone else who is not "following the rules". And that is a dangerous mind set. Respect begets respect, and most people will give that respect if they receive it, with me its always cops want respect but dont feel obligated to treat me with any. Which is a technical foul in my book. You give what you get..........its as simple as that.........point blank the cop chased the man for seven blocks, discharged his weapon in public, and was so irresponsible with getting one up on this as*hole that he put other people's lives in possible danger. And he k!lled a man who was doing nothing but smoking weed in public. The crime is against the law but its nothing compared to the result of the altercation. You do goodies are always quick to put a stamp of approval on sh*t like this, but you fail to take into account all three sides of the story.........the truth always being the key factor left out.........which is mainly because no one but the people involved know it..........we all do it, but some can use subjective thinking and look at it from a perspective of all things considered...........and others look at it how they are told to look at it, without question and with much gall of anyone who opposes the "natural order of things.......which is just crazy to me.

same thing i said. it's a psychological thing. milgram's obedience to authority......cats need to see this and then apply it to themselves to see where they do this in their own lives. it starts as children and gets more ingrained in our heads as adults.....unlearn, people.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #228
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Withit said:
Kind of funny you people talk about a low regard for life, because you all tell people who disagree with you to k!ll themselves. Also, the music you listen to talks about k!lling people over drugs all the time and you support that.
Who the fu*k is this guy? You're arguing in a news section on a hip-hop forum and you're talking about the music people listen to? How about you just deactivate your account and go talk about this on a country music forum, or whatever other genre of music "you people" listen to.

Moving on...
Everyone talking about, "they're trained to shoot center mass, and not disabling shots etc." If they're "so trained" then why did it take about 15 shots? 15 fu*kin shots? They must not be that good at aiming center mass then. Also, you're talking about how close the guy was with the knife to the cops, yet they couldn't shoot him that close without k!lling him with 15 shots? Or you're telling me the cops put all those civilians at danger that you're saying the guy with the knife could have hurt also? Everyone seems to be biased for whatever reason. But if you're going to justify the cops k!lling this guy, at least look at it from ALL angles. If the cops were so worried about civilians being stabbed, why wait 8 blocks before taking any action? why shoot in crowded a.ss Times Square? because obviously they were either 1) Incompetent and not good shots since they let off 15 or so shots at close range or 2) they got trigger happy and just kept letting off even after they shot him the first time.

I'm not sure if any of you have ever been trained to shoot a weapon or even touched a weapon. But being in the infantry, I've shot/trained with a few weapons and from that close of a distance, it should not have taken 15 damn shots to "subdue" the guy. IF, IF the cop(s) really missed 12-14 times with the other shots, then that cop shouldn't have been shooting a weapon in the first place. Yes the man with the knife was in the wrong, but he should have been taken down without being k!lled with so many shots. Yes he should have been charged with every offense he committed, but that doesn't warrant death or people justifying this sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #229
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 getyagameup said:
be more specific when speak so there's less of a chance of miscommunication. what about what i said sounded stupid? i try my best to use as much facts in my words as possible. abortion is a very touchy subject. i can't tell a woman what do with her body and i don't think anyone should until that baby is here. yea, it is k!lling when you look at it from a basic standpoint. not my choice to make though. it's hers and if she doesn't want to carry a baby full term, that's her business, not mine. every baby is not going to be born, either by design or by "god" (miscarriage). u obviously think if a woman gets pregnant then she should have it no matter what????? if you have a daughter and she got r*ped and didn't want to keep the baby you still think she should keep it??? i'd tell her it's her choice not mine. until that baby comes out that womans coochie, it's her choice if you ask me.
How about you quit being such a politically correct, sensitive cornball. And no, you aren't telling women what to do with their own body. There is human life in there! It isn't her body! It is a child developing in her body. That argument is so stupid and exhausted. I don't agree with k!lling white babies, black babies, polka dotted babies. I don't care about the color. It just isn't right.
 08-13-2012, 05:39 PM         #230
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
How about you quit being such a politically correct, sensitive cornball. And no, you aren't telling women what to do with their own body. There is human life in there! It isn't her body! It is a child developing in her body. That argument is so stupid and exhausted. I don't agree with k!lling white babies, black babies, polka dotted babies. I don't care about the color. It just isn't right.

I now wish you were a female and could get r*ped in an abandoned alley at 16 and I could stand over you at the doctors office and tell you those exact words using "your" instead of "her".
 5 years ago '10        #231
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 getyagameup said:

same thing i said. it's a psychological thing. milgram's obedience to authority......cats need to see this and then apply it to themselves to see where they do this in their own lives. it starts as children and gets more ingrained in our heads as adults.....unlearn, people.

You have got to be fu*kin' kiddin' me.
 5 years ago '10        #232
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
I now wish you were a female and I could r*pe you in an abandoned alley at 16 and I could stand over you at the doctors office and tell you those exact words using "your" instead of "her".
You are strange and sick.
 5 years ago '04        #233
space
space
 Withit said:
maybe i shouldnt have called you an idiot and you wouldn't be insulting me right now however if you really knew me u wouldn't think i was so pc. i just am aware and have an objective opinion about things and don't necessarily put morals into EVERYTHING. again, you SOUND stupid, ignorant......"It isnt her body!" really?? then whose body is carrying and developing the baby for 9 months??? whose pus*y does it come out of??? IT'S HER BODY DUDE. I don't agree with it neither however, removing my opinion from what someone else does with their body and their life, is not for me to decide. i don't agree with homos3xuality, at all. i think it's unnatural as anything but i can't tell ANOTHER GROWN a.ss PERSON WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THEIR BODY OR LIFE OR LIFESTYLE......i don't like cigarettes and if it were up to me i would lock everyone up that smokes them BECAUSE NOT ONLY DOES IT k!ll THE PERSON SMOKING IT k!llS OTHERS WHO JUST BREATHE IT but i can't tell someone to smoke or not to smoke. THAT'S THEIR BUSINESS. you on some captain save a ho type mentality......you should go to every abortion clinic then and convince all the women who want to get abortions not to and tell them that you'll help them raise that child and help to take care of it mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially. yea, you be there for all the aborted fetuses. oh wait, you can't be all over the place all the time and my guess is that you don't have that kind of bread. the fact is gimme a break that you really can about what everybody does with their body. you don't. i get that you don't like it but at the end of the day, IT'S NONE YA BUSINESS DUDE.

it is a stupid argument because it's not everyone's business and everyone tries to put their nose in places where it doesn't belong and thats the other issue.
 5 years ago '04        #234
space
space
 Withit said:
You have got to be fu*kin' kiddin' me.
watch the videos. learn something. think about it. THIS IS THE PREMISE OF THE ENTIRE POLICE AND PRISON SYSTEM. cops will k!ll ppl and justify it saying they are upholding the law without regard for human life. a c.o. will watch a prisoner, more often than none, treat them like sh*t knowing that they would lose their fu*king mind if they were in the same position. you ever see The Experiment with Forest Whitaker?? dude, everything is psychological with humans. so no i'm not fu*king kidding you. just say you have a biased opinion and are close minded about, what seems to be a lot, ignorant to others, and we good.
 5 years ago '10        #235
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Withit said:
Kind of funny you people talk about a low regard for life, because you all tell people who disagree with you to k!ll themselves. Also, the music you listen to talks about k!lling people over drugs all the time and you support that.
you're clearly on the wrong forum talking bout "you people" and the music we listen to.

Try stormfront, that seems more like your crowd.
 5 years ago '10        #236
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 getyagameup said:
watch the videos. learn something. think about it. THIS IS THE PREMISE OF THE ENTIRE POLICE AND PRISON SYSTEM. cops will k!ll ppl and justify it saying they are upholding the law without regard for human life. a c.o. will watch a prisoner, more often than none, treat them like sh*t knowing that they would lose their fu*king mind if they were in the same position. you ever see The Experiment with Forest Whitaker?? dude, everything is psychological with humans. so no i'm not fu*king kidding you. just say you have a biased opinion and are close minded about, what seems to be a lot, ignorant to others, and we good.
Don't hit me with that close minded sh*t. That is the most cliche, goofy thing that people say. It really doesn't make any sense. You are close minded for not seeing where I am coming from. So where does it end?
 5 years ago '10        #237
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
you're clearly on the wrong forum talking bout "you people" and the music we listen to.

Try stormfront, that seems more like your crowd.
It was a good point wasn't it?

I am not racist. You guys are just idiots. Most of my heros are black people

Louis Armstrong, Tony Dungy, Bill Cosby, Herman Cain, Clearance Thomas, Col. Allen West...

I have pictures of Louis Armstrong all over my house. I don't know if a racist would have pictures of a black man all over.

Last edited by Withit; 08-13-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 08-13-2012, 07:07 PM         #238
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
All this for smoking weed.........................how many times was the man shot......for all those justifying using lethal force?...............How many shots does it take to subdue a person? And how many does it take to k!ll a person. He lunged at them with a knife, but its several officers on scene.........who was the threat.......the n*gga with the knife or the gang of fu*kers with the guns?

He was stupid as fu*k for escalating the situation........but it was only weed....n*gga died for a joint.......

really? i thought they shot him cuz he was runnin like a madman with a butcher knife thru the streets. didn't realize they shot him cuz he wouldn't drop the joint. truth be known, if the dumbass with the knife was white, you wouldn't have a word to say in this mf'r.
 5 years ago '12        #239
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Stop f!ghting, when are You going to learn Life is all a perception of how you view it?
 5 years ago '12        #240
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 FoShizzle8 said:

he does have a point

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy