Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
 156
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 BeatTycoon said:
Typical day in America:

Guy is smoking a blunt of marijuana and minding his own business, not harming anyone. Meanwhile, a preteen girl is being r*ped in a nearby backalley.

Law enforcement officer, sensing danger, tells the guy to stop smoking the blunt because....well, you know, it's illegal which makes it "wrong".

Guy overreacts, pulls out his knife, begins backing away and acting delirious. Cop pulls out gun, calls for backup. More cops arrive, all carrying guns and telling the guy to "drop the knife". Guy continues backing away and acting irrational, with knife in hand.

The law enforcement officer, whose training has provided him with a variety of tools and resources for handling situations like this, decides that the only option he has available is to shoot and k!ll the "knife-wielding maniac" who is backing away. He fires a shot and his fellow officers follow suit, pumping 12 bullets into the guy and ending his life.

American citizens debate the validity of the k!lling on message boards and in the comments section of various news websites.

CNN hosts a panel of experts, who also debate whether or not the cops did the right thing by k!lling the guy. Both sides make valid points.

During all of the back and forth, no one bothers to ask why a citizen who is minding his own business, smoking a blunt of marijuana and causing harm to no one, should have to be stopped by the police in the first place. Especially when more serious crimes, crimes with actual victims, occur on a daily basis.

Debate ends. Cue commercials.

Commercial #1 is for the latest FDA-approved antidepressant being pushed by Pfizer. "Feeling sad and blue? Pop this pill. The side effects are blah blah blah blah blah". Last year, Pfizer's revenue was $67 billion, beating sales forecasts.

Commercial #2 is for Bud Light. "Life is boring? Drink some beer. The more beer you drink, the more friendly and agreeable big titty blondes will arrive at your doorstep. Woo hooo!" Anheuser-Busch enjoyed about $40 billion in revenue the previous year.

One week later, the preteen girl's lifeless body is found in that backalley. There are signs of r*pe.

DNA evidence leads detectives to her k!ller. He barely remembers committing the crime. You see, the rapist/murderer suffers from "depression". He tells the cops the last thing he remembers doing that day was drinking a perfectly legal 6-pack of Bud. Because the beer made him feel even more depressed, he followed that up with a dose or two of the perfectly legal antidepressant that was prescribed to him by his doctor. The combination of the perfectly legal alcoholic beverages and perfectly legal antidepressants apparently made the guy have a psychotic episode.

The dead preteen's mother is live on CNN. The anchorwoman asks how she feels. "All I want to know", she cries, "is how can something like this happen in broad daylight? Where were the police while my daughter was being brutally r*ped and murdered?"

Cue sad trombone



The End



cops are focused on the wrong god damn thing. all of that over some damn weed. meanwhile, back at every pig sty in ny, "today, we have to continue to look at all the perps smoking weed...you see what this can lead to??? if you see any black person with dreads, stop them. be inquisitive. see what they smell like. if you think you smell weed, or if they have bloodshot eyes, or dark lips, you make sure to take them down and you'll probably find other drugs or a weapon on them. we have something for those of you who bring in at least 10 new collars for marijuana. drinks r on the rookie on friday at you know where!!"

protect and serve my a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #202
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 BeatTycoon said:
Typical day in America:

Guy is smoking a blunt of marijuana and minding his own business, not harming anyone. Meanwhile, a preteen girl is being r*ped in a nearby backalley.

Law enforcement officer, sensing danger, tells the guy to stop smoking the blunt because....well, you know, it's illegal which makes it "wrong".

Guy overreacts, pulls out his knife, begins backing away and acting delirious. Cop pulls out gun, calls for backup. More cops arrive, all carrying guns and telling the guy to "drop the knife". Guy continues backing away and acting irrational, with knife in hand.

The law enforcement officer, whose training has provided him with a variety of tools and resources for handling situations like this, decides that the only option he has available is to shoot and k!ll the "knife-wielding maniac" who is backing away. He fires a shot and his fellow officers follow suit, pumping 12 bullets into the guy and ending his life.

American citizens debate the validity of the k!lling on message boards and in the comments section of various news websites.

CNN hosts a panel of experts, who also debate whether or not the cops did the right thing by k!lling the guy. Both sides make valid points.

During all of the back and forth, no one bothers to ask why a citizen who is minding his own business, smoking a blunt of marijuana and causing harm to no one, should have to be stopped by the police in the first place. Especially when more serious crimes, crimes with actual victims, occur on a daily basis.

Debate ends. Cue commercials.

Commercial #1 is for the latest FDA-approved antidepressant being pushed by Pfizer. "Feeling sad and blue? Pop this pill. The side effects are blah blah blah blah blah". Last year, Pfizer's revenue was $67 billion, beating sales forecasts.

Commercial #2 is for Bud Light. "Life is boring? Drink some beer. The more beer you drink, the more friendly and agreeable big titty blondes will arrive at your doorstep. Woo hooo!" Anheuser-Busch enjoyed about $40 billion in revenue the previous year.

One week later, the preteen girl's lifeless body is found in that backalley. There are signs of r*pe.

DNA evidence leads detectives to her k!ller. He barely remembers committing the crime. You see, the rapist/murderer suffers from "depression". He tells the cops the last thing he remembers doing that day was drinking a perfectly legal 6-pack of Bud. Because the beer made him feel even more depressed, he followed that up with a dose or two of the perfectly legal antidepressant that was prescribed to him by his doctor. The combination of the perfectly legal alcoholic beverages and perfectly legal antidepressants apparently made the guy have a psychotic episode.

The dead preteen's mother is live on CNN. The anchorwoman asks how she feels. "All I want to know", she cries, "is how can something like this happen in broad daylight? Where were the police while my daughter was being brutally r*ped and murdered?"

Cue sad trombone



The End


[video - click to view]



This makes no sense


Last edited by Withit; 08-13-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #203
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21458 21458
anyone that can defend the amount of bullets that you hear fired in the second video is a fu*king as*hole.
 5 years ago '05        #204
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 eCity 420 said:
"causing harm to no one" while carrying around a big a.ss knife?? dude obviously aint in the kitchen cookin up dinner
wonder what else he doin with a knife like that just walkin around with 100s of thousands of people in times square
and yet, people carry around guns all the time (albeit licensed) and this type of negative connotation doesnt really take place (outside of radicals)
 5 years ago '12        #205
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 NateRight said:
i dont like the police first of all, but yall are acting like this is just some normal sh*t. i see nothing wrong with the shooting, but how did they not tase him first?
I'm guessing not all officers carry tasers all the time, in the heat of the moment close to civvies, big a.ss knife, other circumstances like he lunged at them if thats true, they chose this route.

Anyway the police are going to explain their side of the situation + witnesses are going to give testimony, especially in these circumstances.



 BeatTycoon said:
Typical day in America:

Guy is smoking a blunt of marijuana and minding his own business, not harming anyone. Meanwhile, a preteen girl is being r*ped in a nearby backalley.

Law enforcement officer, sensing danger, tells the guy to stop smoking the blunt because....well, you know, it's illegal which makes it "wrong".

Guy overreacts, pulls out his knife, begins backing away and acting delirious. Cop pulls out gun, calls for backup. More cops arrive, all carrying guns and telling the guy to "drop the knife". Guy continues backing away and acting irrational, with knife in hand.

The law enforcement officer, whose training has provided him with a variety of tools and resources for handling situations like this, decides that the only option he has available is to shoot and k!ll the "knife-wielding maniac" who is backing away. He fires a shot and his fellow officers follow suit, pumping 12 bullets into the guy and ending his life.

American citizens debate the validity of the k!lling on message boards and in the comments section of various news websites.

CNN hosts a panel of experts, who also debate whether or not the cops did the right thing by k!lling the guy. Both sides make valid points.

During all of the back and forth, no one bothers to ask why a citizen who is minding his own business, smoking a blunt of marijuana and causing harm to no one, should have to be stopped by the police in the first place. Especially when more serious crimes, crimes with actual victims, occur on a daily basis.

Debate ends. Cue commercials.

Commercial #1 is for the latest FDA-approved antidepressant being pushed by Pfizer. "Feeling sad and blue? Pop this pill. The side effects are blah blah blah blah blah". Last year, Pfizer's revenue was $67 billion, beating sales forecasts.

Commercial #2 is for Bud Light. "Life is boring? Drink some beer. The more beer you drink, the more friendly and agreeable big titty blondes will arrive at your doorstep. Woo hooo!" Anheuser-Busch enjoyed about $40 billion in revenue the previous year.

One week later, the preteen girl's lifeless body is found in that backalley. There are signs of r*pe.

DNA evidence leads detectives to her k!ller. He barely remembers committing the crime. You see, the rapist/murderer suffers from "depression". He tells the cops the last thing he remembers doing that day was drinking a perfectly legal 6-pack of Bud. Because the beer made him feel even more depressed, he followed that up with a dose or two of the perfectly legal antidepressant that was prescribed to him by his doctor. The combination of the perfectly legal alcoholic beverages and perfectly legal antidepressants apparently made the guy have a psychotic episode.

The dead preteen's mother is live on CNN. The anchorwoman asks how she feels. "All I want to know", she cries, "is how can something like this happen in broad daylight? Where were the police while my daughter was being brutally r*ped and murdered?"

Cue sad trombone



The End
you were on to something


Last edited by DreamChasers; 08-13-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #206
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 eCity 420 said:
"causing harm to no one" while carrying around a big a.ss knife?? dude obviously aint in the kitchen cookin up dinner
wonder what else he doin with a knife like that just walkin around with 100s of thousands of people in times square
prolly protecting himself. come on bro. things pop in ny. need something. he figured he'd b better off with a knife instead of a gun. just cuz he has a knife on him doesn't mean he's a threat to society. he only became that AFTER he pulled it out. i'm more afraid of those who got guns on them and carry them out in the open and have "justifications" to have and use them because their potential for abuse, whether provoked or unprovoked or justified or unjustified is exponentially greater, based on experience, homey.
 5 years ago '10        #207
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet, people carry around guns all the time (albeit licensed) and this type of negative connotation doesnt really take place (outside of radicals)
Not you again...you are the most annoying weirdo on boxden.
 08-13-2012, 02:24 PM         #208
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
you must be white to say some ignorant sh*t like this. THERE IS A CITY WIDE KNOWN POLICY TO STOP AND FRISK MINORITIES PRETTY MUCH WHENEVER THEY WANT TO SO EVEN IF BLACKS AND LATINOS HAVE NO PROBLEM, THE NYPD CREATES THE PROBLEM.

any young looking black dude is subject to that, period. i've been felt up more by the police than i have at a strip club. most times for walking on the street while black, in the suburbs of queens no less, JUST BECAUSE, SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE IGNORANCE AND IGNORING THE FACTS THAT MINORITIES ARE TARGETED BY THE NYPD DAILY.

Let me ask y'all a question, since y'all believe nypd and cops in general don't target minorities......WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU HEARD OF AN UNARMED WHITE PERSON GETTING SHOT 20, 30, 40 TIMES???? SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE ARTICLE.....
OR A WHITE MAN GETTING BEAT WITH A BATON 50 TIMES FOR A SPEEDING TICKET???? PLEASE POST THE ARTICLE......sean bell, dialou, the recent kid in the bronx where the cops illegally and forcefully WENT INTO THIS HOME, BASICALLY BACKED A GRANDMOTHER DOWN AT GUNPOINT ONLY TO SHOOT THE KID AND FOUND NO GUN????? YOU JUST DON'T HEAR ABOUT THIS sh*t HAPPENING TO WHITE PPL AND THIS sh*t KEEPS ON HAPPENING SO ANYONE WHO CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FACT IS JUST IN DENIAL OR ACCEPTING OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. WHAT ABOUT THE OLD MAN IN WESTCHESTER WHO GOT POPPED WHEN HE OPENED HIS DOOR, A WAR VETERAN???? HE WAS BLACK TOO. AGE IS NOT A DISCRIMINATION FOR THIS OVER AGGRESSIVE DISCRIMINATORY "OFFICERS". RACE ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ISSUE IN THIS COUNTRY, UNFORTUNATELY.

This is going to forever be an ongoing back and forth because the problem is always going to be the interpretation of the law and the blatant corruption of those "interpreting" the law. the fact of the matter is that someone who had a knife is dead due to, and this is my and a lot of ppl's opinion on here, a continued disregard for human life, especially those of minorities and/or a SINCERE LACK OF TRAINING TO USE NON LETHAL FORCE OR NO TRAINING IS THAT REGARD.

This is real life and not call of duty but no attempts other than following this man for 8 blocks was made to disarm him other than "put the knife down". i'm not going to condone what he did. he had a knife, ok, but where is the training at to disarm a person ARMED JUST WITH A KNIFE? WHY IS LETHAL FORCE ALWAYS USED, ESPECIALLY AGAINST MINORITIES? someone said this earlier, THIS WHOLE SITUATION STARTED RIGHT IN TIMES SQUARE NEAR A FREAKING POLICE STATION.......LIKE 30 COPS CAME AND NO ONE HAD ONE TASER???? IN THE VIDEO, I SAW NO COP SPRAYING ANY PEPPER SPRAY....SOME OF THEM WERE CLOSE ENOUGH FOR AN ATTEMPT TO TASE HIM.....IF ONLY SGTS AND ABOVE HAVE THEM, WHERE THE fu*k WERE THEY AT???? DUNKIN DONUTS???? 8 BLOCKS AND THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION???? WHY LET IT GO THAT FAR THEN????? k!ll HIM IN TIME SQUARE. DON'T GIVE ME THE CIVILIAN EXCUSE EITHER BECAUSE AT THE END THERE WERE 15 OR SO SHOTS FROM TWO DIFFERENT OFFICERS IF YOU LISTEN TO IT....ONE SHOT HIM 9 TIMES....SO THEY WERE SUCH GOOD SHOTS THEN THAT HIT HIM 15 TIMES AND DIDN'T SHOOT ANY OTHER PPL THAT THEY COULDN'T ATTEMPT TO HIT HIM ONCE OR TWICE SOONER?? and there was no real news coverage so again smells like a coverup. it's getting whack that they can get away with certain things and there is no recourse for them yet when regular folks do anything, especially black ppl, we get the book thrown at us....they get suspended with pay.

again, not saying that dude was right for having this knife out like that. however, at the end of the day, he died for weed???!!!!! not what if weed laws were different and you could smoke in peace and not have to worry about getting locked up for that.....this would've been a non situation. ppl drink beer and get hammered right in penn station and we all know the dangers of alcohol. legalize it....well, at least, decriminalize it and situations like that will be avoided. also, TRAIN OFFICERS BETTER.....HAVE THEM IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS AND LEAVE LETHAL FORCE AS THE ABSOLUTE LAST OPTION INSTEAD OF THE FIRST.








Yet someone will refute this and start a ignorant conversation when I pull they card on RACE. If you don't agree with this I have no choice but to call you out on why you're in denial.
 5 years ago '10        #209
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Go to page 10...Did I not call it or what...
 08-13-2012, 02:30 PM         #210
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We talking about the NYPD here. The elite of police. They get the newest weapons and tools of combat first. They get the best training. They also get away with the most shyt. Have a outstanding number of gangs within a gang itself. Have a history with k!lling minority's when other options were available. Are known for stopping niccas just for being niccas. Aint no way in hell you gon tell me k!lling a nicca wit a butcher knife around nobody in close proximity was the only option.



Yet many will continue to try.
 5 years ago '10        #211
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 44 44
 getyagameup said:
prolly protecting himself. come on bro. things pop in ny. need something. he figured he'd b better off with a knife instead of a gun. just cuz he has a knife on him doesn't mean he's a threat to society. he only became that AFTER he pulled it out. i'm more afraid of those who got guns on them and carry them out in the open and have "justifications" to have and use them because their potential for abuse, whether provoked or unprovoked or justified or unjustified is exponentially greater, based on experience, homey.
just love to make eveything about race but yet still dont realize that this all could have been avoided and he may have been hit with what, a possesion charge for a little bit of weed?!

dude didnt have to pull the knife out and threaten ppl, he didnt have to lunge at cops or lead them on a 7 block chase and still not surrender after being pepper sprayed how many times?

na none of that matters, we should all just look at the fact that the cops were white and they k!lled a black dude while he was reading a book and smoking a j outside of the local starbucks.

heres an idea, dont do illegal sh*t and you wont have to be in these situations. do i know that sometimes you dont have to do anything to be harassed, yes. but thats not the case with this dude. He pulled out a butchers knife an threatened people. fu*k it he deserved it.
 5 years ago '10        #212
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 UcantCme said:
just love to make eveything about race but yet still dont realize that this all could have been avoided and he may have been hit with what, a possesion charge for a little bit of weed?!

dude didnt have to pull the knife out and threaten ppl, he didnt have to lunge at cops or lead them on a 7 block chase and still not surrender after being pepper sprayed how many times?

na none of that matters, we should all just look at the fact that the cops were white and they k!lled a black dude while he was reading a book and smoking a j outside of the local starbucks.

heres an idea, dont do illegal sh*t and you wont have to be in these situations. do i know that sometimes you dont have to do anything to be harassed, yes. but thats not the case with this dude. He pulled out a butchers knife an threatened people. fu*k it he deserved it.

Exactly
 5 years ago '09        #213
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Too bad just one stab with that knife could end a innocent person's life, this was in a public place, the use of lethal force here is regrettable but not unjustified.
 08-13-2012, 02:54 PM         #214
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People love to say "what if" and they love for you to try and imagine if your family is in the line of fire. That's the oldest trick in the book.Pulling the sympathy card. So nowadays if your family is in the line of fire that means get the job done by any means?
 5 years ago '10        #215
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
He know better............
 5 years ago '10        #216
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Rico23 said:
go k!ll yourself whitey



happy? now that your ignorant post was bought to life?

Yes, thank you.
 5 years ago '04        #217
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 UcantCme said:
just love to make eveything about race but yet still dont realize that this all could have been avoided and he may have been hit with what, a possesion charge for a little bit of weed?!

dude didnt have to pull the knife out and threaten ppl, he didnt have to lunge at cops or lead them on a 7 block chase and still not surrender after being pepper sprayed how many times?

na none of that matters, we should all just look at the fact that the cops were white and they k!lled a black dude while he was reading a book and smoking a j outside of the local starbucks.

heres an idea, dont do illegal sh*t and you wont have to be in these situations. do i know that sometimes you dont have to do anything to be harassed, yes. but thats not the case with this dude. He pulled out a butchers knife an threatened people. fu*k it he deserved it.
he deserve to die because he pulled a knife out in public or because he smoked weed in public????? either way, dude, you have a low regard for life. i stated, i think, at least once, maybe twice, that he was wrong for at least pulling the knife out and not listening to cops telling him to put it down. what i'm pissed about is the handling of the situation by those that are supposed to "protect and serve" and how EXCESSIVE force was used ESPECIALLY, YES, WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES.

if they came at him for the weed, he was going to get a weapons charge for that big a.ss knife that he had. I'M NOT CONDONING THE FACT THAT HE PULLED THE KNIFE OUT IN PUBLIC, AGAIN. i just think that the situation could have ended with dude alive. again, those of you who really don't value life like that and say that he "deserved" it are fu*king morons and that thinking is the same reason why police abuse their power and ppl in general who have power who abuse it do so in the first place. just because he had a knife doesn't mean he deserved to die.

yea, basically, human beings are animals by nature yet we live in a society when we are supposed to act "civilized". there's a thin line between acting like an animal and acting like a "person" and that line gets crossed, broken, smashed and everything. to place humans in a position where they can cross that line without repercussions like that and you'll have someone abuse that thin line more often than none and not give a sh*t about another human "animal". don't believe me?? you tube a video on Milgram's Obedience to Authority and learn something. THIS IS THE PROBLEM RIGHT HERE WITH OUR SOCIETY. and the end of the day, our primal instincts are going to take over and it's going to be a me or him type situation. my point is that if these "professionally" trained individuals who have so much responsibility and justice to uphold have a blatant disregard for human life then there are going to be consistent and repeated instances of where ppl get k!lled when they don't have to be. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING and like someone who read everything i wrote b4 said that there would be someone who would make another point to argue something i said as if what i said can really be argued because everything i said is right and exact.

he didn't have to pull out the knife, he could've just took the weed and weapons charge, you're right.

although i saw no cop use any pepper spray in that video but i wasn't there so I'll take that for what it's worth even though that pepper spray that they use can incapacitate most ppl so i doubt they even used anything, i'll say that they tried that and it didn't work, you're right.

they told him for 7, 8 blocks to put the knife down and he didn't, you're right about that, too.

THE MAN STILL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AND OTHER MEANS COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO ATTEMPT TO SUBDUE HIM INSTEAD OF TO k!ll HIM. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT.

LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING, NOT ONE TASER WAS USED OR ATTEMPTED TO BE USED. WHEN THEY FINALLY CORNERED HIM ABOUT 10 TASERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO PUT HIM DOWN WITHOUT k!llING HIM BUT WERE NOT. THEY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TO USE GUNS and two officers proceeded to let off at least 12, 15 shots and k!lled dude.

IN MY MIND, WHEREAS, ALL PPL DON'T DESERVE TO DIE FOR EVERYTHING, THAT'S NOT OK.

ppl who deserve to die? serial k!llers, any f*ggot mother fu*ker than does something to child...there was a story in texas where a father walked in on some fu*k head raping his 4 year old daughter and he beat him to death. said he didn't mean to AND WAS REMORSEFUL THAT HE DID, but he did anyway. yea, he deserved to die. jerry sandouchebag deserves to die as he fu*ked up all those little boys lives. and so did joe paterno for allowing that sh*t to go on and not say sh*t about it. his kids weren't touched so he turned the other way??? fu*k him. what about the countless priests that touch kids???? they get to live but this dude has a knife and get plugged 15 times?? gtfoh, dude.

if it was your family, you would be saying the same thing i'm saying. THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO k!ll HIM. THEY FOLLOWED HIM FOR 8 BLOCKS FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AND NO ONE TRIED TO TASE HIM ONCE. GTFOH.

I SAID THIS B4 N WILL AGAIN, THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE USE OF FORCE USED WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES INVOLVING COPS IN MOST SITUATIONS. PERIOD.

what about the dude in Cali that got k!lled while he was in handcuffs? Latino. Yes, SHOT WHILE IN HANDCUFFS. or the other dude that got shot in cali cuz cops rolled up on the scene and he ran?? HE GOT ENDED UP GETTING SHOT IN THE BACK ON THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS ON THE GROUND, CALL OF DUTY EXECUTION STYLE.....DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WEAPON ON HIM!!!! Latino. did he deserve to die because he was running while spanish?????????? gtfoh!!!!! Yes, us minorities and cops have a history so even if it happens to white folks once or twice, yes, the race card is going to get pulled repeatedly because THAT'S JUST WHAT GOES ON. how could any rational, objective person deny this??????

life is more precious and deserves more respect than what most ppl give it but ppl don't see that until they come across a situation where their life or the life of something they give a sh*t about comes into play. cops don't really give a sh*t. that's the really sad part of all this.

THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR, OR MAYBE EVEN THIS MONTH THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS. AND I BET YOU THE NEXT TIME THAT IT DOES, THE VICTIM OR a.ssAILANT WON'T BE WHITE.


Last edited by getyagameup; 08-13-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #218
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 getyagameup said:
he deserve to die because he pulled a knife out in public or because he smoked weed in public????? either way, dude, you have a low regard for life. i stated, i think, at least once, maybe twice, that he was wrong for at least pulling the knife out and not listening to cops telling him to put it down. what i'm pissed about is the handling of the situation by those that are supposed to "protect and serve" and how EXCESSIVE force was used ESPECIALLY, YES, WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES.

if they came at him for the weed, he was going to get a weapons charge for that big a.ss knife that he had. I'M NOT CONDONING THE FACT THAT HE PULLED THE KNIFE OUT IN PUBLIC, AGAIN. i just think that the situation could have ended with dude alive. again, those of you who really don't value life like that and say that he "deserved" it are fu*king morons and that thinking is the same reason why police abuse their power and ppl in general who have power who abuse it do so in the first place. just because he had a knife doesn't mean he deserved to die.

yea, basically, human beings are animals by nature yet we live in a society when we are supposed to act "civilized". there's a thin line between acting like an animal and acting like a "person" and that line gets crossed, broken, smashed and everything. to place humans in a position where they can cross that line without repercussions like that and you'll have someone abuse that thin line more often than none and not give a sh*t about another human "animal". don't believe me?? you tube a video on Milgram's Obedience to Authority and learn something. THIS IS THE PROBLEM RIGHT HERE WITH OUR SOCIETY. and the end of the day, our primal instincts are going to take over and it's going to be a me or him type situation. my point is that if these "professionally" trained individuals who have so much responsibility and justice to uphold have a blatant disregard for human life then there are going to be consistent and repeated instances of where ppl get k!lled when they don't have to be. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING and like someone who read everything i wrote b4 said that there would be someone who would make another point to argue something i said as if what i said can really be argued because everything i said is right and exact.

he didn't have to pull out the knife, he could've just took the weed and weapons charge, you're right.

although i saw no cop use any pepper spray in that video but i wasn't there so I'll take that for what it's worth even though that pepper spray that they use can incapacitate most ppl so i doubt they even used anything, i'll say that they tried that and it didn't work, you're right.

they told him for 7, 8 blocks to put the knife down and he didn't, you're right about that, too.

THE MAN STILL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AND OTHER MEANS COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO ATTEMPT TO SUBDUE HIM INSTEAD OF TO k!ll HIM. YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT.

LIKE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING, NOT ONE TASER WAS USED OR ATTEMPTED TO BE USED. WHEN THEY FINALLY CORNERED HIM ABOUT 10 TASERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO PUT HIM DOWN WITHOUT k!llING HIM BUT WERE NOT. THEY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TO USE GUNS and two officers proceeded to let off at least 12, 15 shots and k!lled dude.

IN MY MIND, WHEREAS, ALL PPL DON'T DESERVE TO DIE FOR EVERYTHING, THAT'S NOT OK.

ppl who deserve to die? serial k!llers, any f*ggot mother fu*ker than does something to child...there was a story in texas where a father walked in on some fu*k head raping his 4 year old daughter and he beat him to death. said he didn't mean to AND WAS REMORSEFUL THAT HE DID, but he did anyway. yea, he deserved to die. jerry sandouchebag deserves to die as he fu*ked up all those little boys lives. and so did joe paterno for allowing that sh*t to go on and not say sh*t about it. his kids weren't touched so he turned the other way??? fu*k him. what about the countless priests that touch kids???? they get to live but this dude has a knife and get plugged 15 times?? gtfoh, dude.

if it was your family, you would be saying the same thing i'm saying. THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO k!ll HIM. THEY FOLLOWED HIM FOR 8 BLOCKS FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AND NO ONE TRIED TO TASE HIM ONCE. GTFOH.

I SAID THIS B4 N WILL AGAIN, THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE USE OF FORCE USED WHEN IT COMES TO MINORITIES INVOLVING COPS IN MOST SITUATIONS. PERIOD.

what about the dude in Cali that got k!lled while he was in handcuffs? Latino. Yes, SHOT WHILE IN HANDCUFFS. or the other dude that got shot in cali cuz cops rolled up on the scene and he ran?? HE GOT ENDED UP GETTING SHOT IN THE BACK ON THE HEAD WHILE HE WAS ON THE GROUND, CALL OF DUTY EXECUTION STYLE.....DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WEAPON ON HIM!!!! Latino. did he deserve to die because he was running while spanish?????????? gtfoh!!!!! Yes, us minorities and cops have a history so even if it happens to white folks once or twice, yes, the race card is going to get pulled repeatedly because THAT'S JUST WHAT GOES ON. how could any rational, objective person deny this??????

life is more precious and deserves more respect than what most ppl give it but ppl don't see that until they come across a situation where their life or the life of something they give a sh*t about comes into play. cops don't really give a sh*t. that's the really sad part of all this.

THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR, OR MAYBE EVEN THIS MONTH THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS. AND I BET YOU THE NEXT TIME THAT IT DOES, THE VICTIM OR a.ssAILANT WON'T BE WHITE.

Kind of funny you people talk about a low regard for life, because you all tell people who disagree with you to k!ll themselves. Also, the music you listen to talks about k!lling people over drugs all the time and you support that.
 5 years ago '04        #219
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Withit said:
Kind of funny you people talk about a low regard for life, because you all tell people who disagree with you to k!ll themselves. Also, the music you listen to talks about k!lling people over drugs all the time and you support that.
"you people".....you sound racist....your statement is ignorant, as well...i personally never told anyone to k!ll themselves. i just told dude to gtfoh, as in, with the excuses....fyi....i don't listen to a lot of rap because most rap is negative and derogatory.....no, you are ignorant because what you don't know is that the record company execs specifically want artists to put out this kind of music towards our "people" and the ignorant ones amongst us and the real money hungry ones do just that so that "our people" become a product of our environment like we continue to be.

if white people weren't so scared of minorities or so damn controlling or didn't bring us "people" here as slaves centuries ago to build up this country for them for free then maybe we wouldn't have these issues.

i can't agree completely with mel gibson when he said that the jews were the cause of all the wars however the jews control the entertainment industry (and a lot of them are homos3xual) so you want to keep blaming my "people" for our reactions based on the actions of your people? you might have a point. we should be smarter and see all the bullsh*t you give are giving us and choose something else. we should know better. however, do blame the ones that are really in power and have all the money, as well then, too, for putting bullsh*t out into the world. idiot.


Last edited by getyagameup; 08-13-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 08-13-2012, 04:59 PM         #220
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Kind of funny you people talk about a low regard for life, because you all tell people who disagree with you to k!ll themselves. Also, the music you listen to talks about k!lling people over drugs all the time and you support that.
Music........like any art is subjective, to say that you endorse the content it represents simply because forms of that art suggest violence is reaching. A k!ller is a k!ller, I dont care if you accidentally k!ll someone or flat out murder them for good reason, you still k!lled that person. The cops k!lled a man, regardless of what the circumstances of death are they still k!lled someone. For someone who doesn't live around areas where you are harassed by over aggressive cops.....this probably does not bother you. The place you live the cops wont bother you unless your fu*king up. That's not everyone's society though. Other places have cops who are extremely aggressive, arrogant, and trigger happy. In some places cops attitudes are no better then the criminals they seek. So someone who lives in these types of environment might have quite a different view of the police. We know cops to be as*holes, liars, thieves, and bullies. Not all of them, but enough of them to defiantly say the fu*k the police. Was the dude in the wrong yes, but the cop was also in the wrong too. Two ego's colliding and escalating a situation that did not need to happen. Some of yall are too willing to let cops off the hooks when these situations of lethal force(which are occurring much more rapidly these days) occur. Its like your brainwashed into automatically a.ssuming and accepting that the cops have the right to k!ll you or anyone else who is not "following the rules". And that is a dangerous mind set. Respect begets respect, and most people will give that respect if they receive it, with me its always cops want respect but dont feel obligated to treat me with any. Which is a technical foul in my book. You give what you get..........its as simple as that.........point blank the cop chased the man for seven blocks, discharged his weapon in public, and was so irresponsible with getting one up on this as*hole that he put other people's lives in possible danger. And he k!lled a man who was doing nothing but smoking weed in public. The crime is against the law but its nothing compared to the result of the altercation. You do goodies are always quick to put a stamp of approval on sh*t like this, but you fail to take into account all three sides of the story.........the truth always being the key factor left out.........which is mainly because no one but the people involved know it..........we all do it, but some can use subjective thinking and look at it from a perspective of all things considered...........and others look at it how they are told to look at it, without question and with much gall of anyone who opposes the "natural order of things.......which is just crazy to me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
12 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy