Aug 12 - - NYPD Shot A Hail Of Bullets At A Man Stopped For Smoking Weed Carrying A Knife.

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Defknight said:
Some of you bi*ches in here k!ll me:

1. As a licenced concealed carrier, a man with a knife @ 10 feet has the advantage. Period. He will get to u and fu*k u up before you can draw and fire.

2. That aint no butterknife u c*nt drizzle OP

3. Anyone who ever in the history of man is taught to fire a pistol is trained to hit "center mass". Ever wonder why targets dont have legs you retard fu*ks? I dont know what a "disabling shot" is.

4. If ur a c*nt in times square with a knife, u get what you deserve. RIPieceofsh*t. Gald all those cops went home safely.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention your legs have two of the biggest fu*king arteries in the body besides the heart....SMH....finish school n*ggas really tho....

08-13-2012, 12:35 PM         #182
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. Stop complaining. The cops got it right.

Y'all in here letting your personal agendas against cops cloud your common sense judgment. Dude had a weapon. Refused to disarm himself when given the opportunity and paid the consequence.

People only bugging out in here for 2 reasons.

1) He was black

2) Y'all don't like cops

I have nothing against cops, I don't care if he was black. You don't see me in Trayvon Martin threads giving a fu*k. I just think that next time they should have bean bag guns ready for an event like this.
 5 years ago '05        #183
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
The only thing thats on my mind is why didn't they taser him?? I thought drawing the guns and threatening him was cool, but did they have to pop him?? Then again they said he was lunging at the cops and could've thrown it at them.
 08-13-2012, 12:59 PM         #184
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad story either way. I just wish he would of put the knife down when the cops drew their guns. This is New York city and police are always on power trips in the big city areas. I live near DC and they just walk the streets with m16s and m4's and bullet proof vest. Its no joke.
 5 years ago '11        #185
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1378 1378
oh well.. dude deserved it
 08-13-2012, 01:05 PM         #186
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like 12 of them cops and 1 n*gga one of them caught of disarmed that n*gga while the other distract him, i bet if he was white they would of grabbed his a.ss and not k!ll him
 5 years ago '08        #187
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
People are so stupid they thought this was MOVIE, fu*king movies got fools like Zombies out there
 08-13-2012, 01:37 PM         #188
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Guy. Stop complaining. The cops got it right.

Y'all in here letting your personal agendas against cops cloud your common sense judgment. Dude had a weapon. Refused to disarm himself when given the opportunity and paid the consequence.

People only bugging out in here for 2 reasons.

1) He was black

2) Y'all don't like cops

[pic - click to view]

You could be right.

But lets get this str8. A lot white people wanted the black guy dead no matter what the situation was or how it could have ended. The fact that tasering and rubber bullets was not even in the equation in MAJORITY of yall precious little white hearts says a lot. The fact that there is a couple of pictures circulating that shows people are not fu*king oblivious to wtf going on around them and kept A NICE SIZE distance away from the man which prevents any harm being done to civilians yet yall keep hollin about it could been yo mama, yo sister , yo granny. Bytch my family aint stuck with stupid they gon haul a.ss. The fact that yall keep bringin up the lie that cops are trained to shoot 2 k!ll before using every other option avaliable to detain the suspect. And a bunch of other phuck boy bullshyt yall aiming to push, only lets me know.......

America is still as divided as the day it was born. Good Day. ill hitey.
 5 years ago '10        #189
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

You could be right.

But lets get this str8. A lot white people wanted the black guy dead no matter what the situation was or how it could have ended. The fact that tasering and rubber bullets was not even in the equation in MAJORITY of yall precious little white hearts says a lot. The fact that there is a couple of pictures circulating that shows people are not fu*king oblivious to wtf going on around them and kept A NICE SIZE distance away from the man which prevents any harm being done to civilians yet yall keep hollin about it could been yo mama, yo sister , yo granny. Bytch my family aint stuck with stupid they gon haul a.ss. The fact that yall keep bringin up the lie that cops are trained to shoot 2 k!ll before using every other option avaliable to detain the suspect. And a bunch of other phuck boy bullshyt yall aiming to push, only lets me know.......

America is still as divided as the day it was born. Good Day. ill hitey.

You are stupid, uneducated, poor, and can't spell. Shut up.
 08-13-2012, 01:48 PM         #190
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
You are stupid, uneducated, poor, and can't spell. Shut up.

5 years ago '12        #191
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
1. that is not a butter knife. imagine if u and ur family walkin down the street and dis dude decides to stick u up and possibly stab the fu*k out of u wit that knife. look how he done buckd up to police wit guns and sh*t, he wouldve/couldve/maybe already done damage to someone.

2. cooperate with the law and u wouldnt even be dead. u were smokin weed and u have a weapon on u, not very fu*kin smart. weed is nothin but its still illegal, u dnt do illegal sh*t while u have illegal sh*t on u.

3. good riddance.. just another scum bag dead, they pepper sprayed him 6 times and it wasnt working. fu*k the tasers, dude wasnt goin down for sh*t and maybe they didnt have tasers on deck and shot because he was goin to hurt an office or civilian, u cant just wait around til somethin fu*kd up happens to take action.
 08-13-2012, 01:52 PM         #192
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
1. that is not a butter knife. imagine if u and ur family walkin down the street and dis dude decides to stick u up and possibly stab the fu*k out of u wit that knife. look how he done buckd up to police wit guns and sh*t, he wouldve/couldve/maybe already done damage to someone.

2. cooperate with the law and u wouldnt even be dead. u were smokin weed and u have a weapon on u, not very fu*kin smart. weed is nothin but its still illegal, u dnt do illegal sh*t while u have illegal sh*t on u.

3. good riddance.. just another scum bag dead, they pepper sprayed him 6 times and it wasnt working. fu*k the tasers, dude wasnt goin down for sh*t and maybe they didnt have tasers on deck and shot because he was goin to hurt an office or civilian, u cant just wait around til somethin fu*kd up happens to take action.

Perfect Timing Broski.......

See how proper, rich, and very educated yall speak. George W. would envy this masterpiece of greatness.........
 5 years ago '10        #193
TheZootedOne 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
Mannnnnnnn, it's getting too fu*ked up living here. Couldn't have caught dude once in the leg to disable him? Gotta instantly destroy him? Damn. fu*k the NYPD...I know they're just 'doing their jobs' but it's like they can't even try anymore to be human.
 5 years ago '09        #194
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
How many shots did they unload?

And shouldn't there be more concern for the citizens in the event of missed shots fired from the police who rang out shots in Midtown Manhattan in broad daylight?
 5 years ago '10        #195
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 56 56
 Sam Rothstein said:
Are you a psychiatrist?
the hell do you call a dude that has a knife, gets pepper sprayed multiple times and continues to run 7 blocks and still doesnt surrender when 10 cops got guns pulled on him? An upstanding citizen? gtfoh
 08-13-2012, 01:57 PM         #196
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
the hell do you call a dude that has a knife, gets pepper sprayed multiple times and continues to run 7 blocks and still doesnt surrender when 10 cops got guns pulled on him? An upstanding citizen? gtfoh

OMG....Not this bytch....I need to get off house arrest ASAP.

Welcome.
 5 years ago '04        #197
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Typical day in America:

Guy is smoking a blunt of marijuana and minding his own business, not harming anyone. Meanwhile, a preteen girl is being r*ped in a nearby backalley.

Law enforcement officer, sensing danger, tells the guy to stop smoking the blunt because....well, you know, it's illegal which makes it "wrong".

Guy overreacts, pulls out his knife, begins backing away and acting delirious. Cop pulls out gun, calls for backup. More cops arrive, all carrying guns and telling the guy to "drop the knife". Guy continues backing away and acting irrational, with knife in hand.

The law enforcement officer, whose training has provided him with a variety of tools and resources for handling situations like this, decides that the only option he has available is to shoot and k!ll the "knife-wielding maniac" who is backing away. He fires a shot and his fellow officers follow suit, pumping 12 bullets into the guy and ending his life.

American citizens debate the validity of the k!lling on message boards and in the comments section of various news websites.

CNN hosts a panel of experts, who also debate whether or not the cops did the right thing by k!lling the guy. Both sides make valid points.

During all of the back and forth, no one bothers to ask why a citizen who is minding his own business, smoking a blunt of marijuana and causing harm to no one, should have to be stopped by the police in the first place. Especially when more serious crimes, crimes with actual victims, occur on a daily basis.

Debate ends. Cue commercials.

Commercial #1 is for the latest FDA-approved antidepressant being pushed by Pfizer. "Feeling sad and blue? Pop this pill. The side effects are blah blah blah blah blah". Last year, Pfizer's revenue was $67 billion, beating sales forecasts.

Commercial #2 is for Bud Light. "Life is boring? Drink some beer. The more beer you drink, the more friendly and agreeable big titty blondes will arrive at your doorstep. Woo hooo!" Anheuser-Busch enjoyed about $40 billion in revenue the previous year.

One week later, the preteen girl's lifeless body is found in that backalley. There are signs of r*pe.

DNA evidence leads detectives to her k!ller. He barely remembers committing the crime. You see, the rapist/murderer suffers from "depression". He tells the cops the last thing he remembers doing that day was drinking a perfectly legal 6-pack of Bud. Because the beer made him feel even more depressed, he followed that up with a dose or two of the perfectly legal antidepressant that was prescribed to him by his doctor. The combination of the perfectly legal alcoholic beverages and perfectly legal antidepressants apparently made the guy have a psychotic episode.

The dead preteen's mother is live on CNN. The anchorwoman asks how she feels. "All I want to know", she cries, "is how can something like this happen in broad daylight? Where were the police while my daughter was being brutally r*ped and murdered?"

Cue sad trombone

[video - click to view]

The End
 5 years ago '04        #198
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Escrow said:
Police officers are not trained to shoot non-vital parts of the body...they are trained to aim center mass....if this person just listened and stopped, none of this would of happened. I realize that mistakes can be made in law enforcement, but what is it with citizens defying the law instead of listening? We pay taxes for them to protect us, and if you aren't doing anything wrong, you should have no issues with law enforcement. The Police officers didn't make the laws, the government did, they just enforce it.
you must be white to say some ignorant sh*t like this. THERE IS A CITY WIDE KNOWN POLICY TO STOP AND FRISK MINORITIES PRETTY MUCH WHENEVER THEY WANT TO SO EVEN IF BLACKS AND LATINOS HAVE NO PROBLEM, THE NYPD CREATES THE PROBLEM.

any young looking black dude is subject to that, period. i've been felt up more by the police than i have at a strip club. most times for walking on the street while black, in the suburbs of queens no less, JUST BECAUSE, SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE IGNORANCE AND IGNORING THE FACTS THAT MINORITIES ARE TARGETED BY THE NYPD DAILY.

Let me ask y'all a question, since y'all believe nypd and cops in general don't target minorities......WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU HEARD OF AN UNARMED WHITE PERSON GETTING SHOT 20, 30, 40 TIMES???? SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE ARTICLE.....
OR A WHITE MAN GETTING BEAT WITH A BATON 50 TIMES FOR A SPEEDING TICKET???? PLEASE POST THE ARTICLE......sean bell, dialou, the recent kid in the bronx where the cops illegally and forcefully WENT INTO THIS HOME, BASICALLY BACKED A GRANDMOTHER DOWN AT GUNPOINT ONLY TO SHOOT THE KID AND FOUND NO GUN????? YOU JUST DON'T HEAR ABOUT THIS sh*t HAPPENING TO WHITE PPL AND THIS sh*t KEEPS ON HAPPENING SO ANYONE WHO CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FACT IS JUST IN DENIAL OR ACCEPTING OF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. WHAT ABOUT THE OLD MAN IN WESTCHESTER WHO GOT POPPED WHEN HE OPENED HIS DOOR, A WAR VETERAN???? HE WAS BLACK TOO. AGE IS NOT A DISCRIMINATION FOR THIS OVER AGGRESSIVE DISCRIMINATORY "OFFICERS". RACE ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ISSUE IN THIS COUNTRY, UNFORTUNATELY.

This is going to forever be an ongoing back and forth because the problem is always going to be the interpretation of the law and the blatant corruption of those "interpreting" the law. the fact of the matter is that someone who had a knife is dead due to, and this is my and a lot of ppl's opinion on here, a continued disregard for human life, especially those of minorities and/or a SINCERE LACK OF TRAINING TO USE NON LETHAL FORCE OR NO TRAINING IS THAT REGARD.

This is real life and not call of duty but no attempts other than following this man for 8 blocks was made to disarm him other than "put the knife down". i'm not going to condone what he did. he had a knife, ok, but where is the training at to disarm a person ARMED JUST WITH A KNIFE? WHY IS LETHAL FORCE ALWAYS USED, ESPECIALLY AGAINST MINORITIES? someone said this earlier, THIS WHOLE SITUATION STARTED RIGHT IN TIMES SQUARE NEAR A FREAKING POLICE STATION.......LIKE 30 COPS CAME AND NO ONE HAD ONE TASER???? IN THE VIDEO, I SAW NO COP SPRAYING ANY PEPPER SPRAY....SOME OF THEM WERE CLOSE ENOUGH FOR AN ATTEMPT TO TASE HIM.....IF ONLY SGTS AND ABOVE HAVE THEM, WHERE THE fu*k WERE THEY AT???? DUNKIN DONUTS???? 8 BLOCKS AND THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION???? WHY LET IT GO THAT FAR THEN????? k!ll HIM IN TIME SQUARE. DON'T GIVE ME THE CIVILIAN EXCUSE EITHER BECAUSE AT THE END THERE WERE 15 OR SO SHOTS FROM TWO DIFFERENT OFFICERS IF YOU LISTEN TO IT....ONE SHOT HIM 9 TIMES....SO THEY WERE SUCH GOOD SHOTS THEN THAT HIT HIM 15 TIMES AND DIDN'T SHOOT ANY OTHER PPL THAT THEY COULDN'T ATTEMPT TO HIT HIM ONCE OR TWICE SOONER?? and there was no real news coverage so again smells like a coverup. it's getting whack that they can get away with certain things and there is no recourse for them yet when regular folks do anything, especially black ppl, we get the book thrown at us....they get suspended with pay.

again, not saying that dude was right for having this knife out like that. however, at the end of the day, he died for weed???!!!!! not what if weed laws were different and you could smoke in peace and not have to worry about getting locked up for that.....this would've been a non situation. ppl drink beer and get hammered right in penn station and we all know the dangers of alcohol. legalize it....well, at least, decriminalize it and situations like that will be avoided. also, TRAIN OFFICERS BETTER.....HAVE THEM IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS AND LEAVE LETHAL FORCE AS THE ABSOLUTE LAST OPTION INSTEAD OF THE FIRST.
 5 years ago '12        #199
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
"causing harm to no one" while carrying around a big a.ss knife?? dude obviously aint in the kitchen cookin up dinner
wonder what else he doin with a knife like that just walkin around with 100s of thousands of people in times square
 5 years ago '09        #200
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
 BeatTycoon said:
Typical day in America:

Guy is smoking a blunt of marijuana and minding his own business, not harming anyone. Meanwhile, a preteen girl is being r*ped in a nearby backalley.

Law enforcement officer, sensing danger, tells the guy to stop smoking the blunt because....well, you know, it's illegal which makes it "wrong".

Guy overreacts, pulls out his knife, begins backing away and acting delirious. Cop pulls out gun, calls for backup. More cops arrive, all carrying guns and telling the guy to "drop the knife". Guy continues backing away and acting irrational, with knife in hand.

The law enforcement officer, whose training has provided him with a variety of tools and resources for handling situations like this, decides that the only option he has available is to shoot and k!ll the "knife-wielding maniac" who is backing away. He fires a shot and his fellow officers follow suit, pumping 12 bullets into the guy and ending his life.

American citizens debate the validity of the k!lling on message boards and in the comments section of various news websites.

CNN hosts a panel of experts, who also debate whether or not the cops did the right thing by k!lling the guy. Both sides make valid points.

During all of the back and forth, no one bothers to ask why a citizen who is minding his own business, smoking a blunt of marijuana and causing harm to no one, should have to be stopped by the police in the first place. Especially when more serious crimes, crimes with actual victims, occur on a daily basis.

Debate ends. Cue commercials.

Commercial #1 is for the latest FDA-approved antidepressant being pushed by Pfizer. "Feeling sad and blue? Pop this pill. The side effects are blah blah blah blah blah". Last year, Pfizer's revenue was $67 billion, beating sales forecasts.

Commercial #2 is for Bud Light. "Life is boring? Drink some beer. The more beer you drink, the more friendly and agreeable big titty blondes will arrive at your doorstep. Woo hooo!" Anheuser-Busch enjoyed about $40 billion in revenue the previous year.

One week later, the preteen girl's lifeless body is found in that backalley. There are signs of r*pe.

DNA evidence leads detectives to her k!ller. He barely remembers committing the crime. You see, the rapist/murderer suffers from "depression". He tells the cops the last thing he remembers doing that day was drinking a perfectly legal 6-pack of Bud. Because the beer made him feel even more depressed, he followed that up with a dose or two of the perfectly legal antidepressant that was prescribed to him by his doctor. The combination of the perfectly legal alcoholic beverages and perfectly legal antidepressants apparently made the guy have a psychotic episode.

The dead preteen's mother is live on CNN. The anchorwoman asks how she feels. "All I want to know", she cries, "is how can something like this happen in broad daylight? Where were the police while my daughter was being brutally r*ped and murdered?"

Cue sad trombone

The End
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy