2 Chainz - I Luv Dem Strippers (Feat Nicki Minaj) [Music Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 Dee352 said:
 5 years ago '07        #62
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 rossic75 said:
Did you just say Tity Boi's cd is crack? Wow standards have changed in rap. This n*gga is beyond trash. My man can't even make words rhyme. II am done. I was going to go on about how Two Chainz is beyond hot, maggot, garbage, but it looks like most of my BX brothers agree with me. Tity Boi and hotness/crack should never be used in the same sentence.....EVER.
Album is a banger...people got opinions. I'd rather jam out to this sh*t than some ol story tellin back pack sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #63
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
Yo! This joint is WEAK. 2 Chainz is the definition of mediocre. Smh. Y'all enjoy.
 5 years ago '10        #64
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
This video is no different from Waka's Round Of Applause, same concept both featuring a Young Money artist.
 08-12-2012, 11:22 PM         #65
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JDubProductions said:
Album is a banger...people got opinions. I'd rather jam out to this sh*t than some ol story tellin back pack sh*t

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #66
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Wow what an impeccable song

Not
 08-13-2012, 12:33 AM         #67
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn nicki looking better...she starting to sorta migrate back to old nicki. i like what i see...hopefully this is a permanent change...normal looks great on her.

and this sh*t gonna be nice in the ratchet type of clubs and parties. black hoes gonna pop the pus*ys all over the dance floor.
 08-13-2012, 12:36 AM         #68
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
Did you just say Tity Boi's cd is crack? Wow standards have changed in rap. This n*gga is beyond trash. My man can't even make words rhyme. II am done. I was going to go on about how Two Chainz is beyond hot, maggot, garbage, but it looks like most of my BX brothers agree with me. Tity Boi and hotness/crack should never be used in the same sentence.....EVER.
sh*t goes hard in my car. thats all i care about and thats all most of the world cares about. we arent idiots, so we dont need to be preached too while we're driving to work, school, or parties. I wanna hear about bi*ches suckin d!ck, getting loose in the clups, driving with no ceiling, and strippers getting loved.

2chainz never said he was gonna be a political rapper, he's a street rapper like someone like yo gotti and shawty lo, and we are okay with that.

i hate n*ggas that think theyre so cool and that their opinions matter so much, that they have to inform/educate us that said-rapper is "garbage".

go listen to your lupe, bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #69
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Most of these Southern artists can thank the Lord that these dumbass fans dont care what lyrics they spit, they jus need a southern beat with bass and the rest is irrelevant, i jus read in this thread that a n*gga said the only good thing about this song was Nicki's verse...

Lord... Thank you for giving me standards in Life
 5 years ago '07        #70
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
terrible album. terrible song.
 08-13-2012, 02:37 AM         #71
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
sh*t goes hard in my car. thats all i care about and thats all most of the world cares about. we arent idiots, so we dont need to be preached too while we're driving to work, school, or parties. I wanna hear about bi*ches suckin d!ck, getting loose in the clups, driving with no ceiling, and strippers getting loved.

2chainz never said he was gonna be a political rapper, he's a street rapper like someone like yo gotti and shawty lo, and we are okay with that.

i hate n*ggas that think theyre so cool and that their opinions matter so much, that they have to inform/educate us that said-rapper is "garbage".

go listen to your lupe, bi*ch.
Even for a "street rappper" this sh*t is sub par. This got nothing to do with a lyricist vs wack rappers. We all know 2chainz dont say sh*t he gets by with his flow and cadency. I guess similiar to 50 cent if you will in that regard. but all these beats these days are just the same sound.
 5 years ago '10        #72
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
I think he should have made that Birthday Song his next single. Don't know if this will do it for him...
 5 years ago '05        #73
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
 JDubProductions said:
 5 years ago '09        #74
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if this sh*t is so bad why u watch the whole thing then take the time to post in the thread . stfu u bx n*ggas hate everything and every rapper idk why u come in here i cant rmr last cd u lames thought was hot u hate EVERYTHING . whole cd is crack f.o.h
You a f*g boy
 5 years ago '04        #75
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
Somebody tell Tyga... im looking for his bi*ch Black Chyna... take a n*gga bi*ch in a hot flash... menopause -- hot flash" You n*ggas are haters bra! I was hating on 2 Chains too, but his cd actually surprised! Nas' CD came out, and i had my dose of that kinda rap.... now its time for some ignorant sh*t! Everything doesn't have to be lyrical, and Common and Lupe and Nas-ish! WTF! Rap has never been like that..there's many different faces to this rap sh*t! Everyone in here is basically hating on the video! But when there's an artist i dont like, i'd be damn if i waste 3 minutes looking at their WHOLE video!!! LOL get a life! Why'd u even click on the video??? You know u just gave the rapper you hate so much, another view....which is only making him more money, right??? #yallLOST lol
 5 years ago '04        #76
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Piccolo said:
Even for a "street rappper" this sh*t is sub par. This got nothing to do with a lyricist vs wack rappers. We all know 2chainz dont say sh*t he gets by with his flow and cadency. I guess similiar to 50 cent if you will in that regard. but all these beats these days are just the same sound.
You right all them beats do sound the same.. and i kinda almost hate trap beats. There's only a handful of rappers that i actually like to hear rap to those stupid beats! 2 Chainz just happens to be one of em' lol.
 5 years ago '05        #77
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I'm slightly a Tity Boi fan but this song is terrible (like the album), but it will get run in the strip clubs. Good to see he showing love to the other ATL headliners TIP and Jeezy tho.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Amen7 said:
The only thing good about this song was Nikki's part other than that the song was trash,just like this n*gga is. The hook is nothing to write home about and this n*gga cannot make his raps rhyme for sh*t. I've said it when he was with Luda,Playa Circle,and solo. He is trash always has been,always will be. Its amazing how many horrible rappers flood the radio stations because they pay. Same formula most wack rappers use. Flood the stations and grow on people from hearing you so much. Great rappers dont have to do this.
i clap in agreement....gucci mane did the same damn thing a while back. stick to repetition and jumping on tracks, spitting sh*tty 16's
 5 years ago '12        #79
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 DollarBillYall said:
Somebody tell Tyga... im looking for his bi*ch Black Chyna... take a n*gga bi*ch in a hot flash... menopause -- hot flash" You n*ggas are haters bra! I was hating on 2 Chains too, but his cd actually surprised! Nas' CD came out, and i had my dose of that kinda rap.... now its time for some ignorant sh*t! Everything doesn't have to be lyrical, and Common and Lupe and Nas-ish! WTF! Rap has never been like that..there's many different faces to this rap sh*t! Everyone in here is basically hating on the video! But when there's an artist i dont like, i'd be damn if i waste 3 minutes looking at their WHOLE video!!! LOL get a life! Why'd u even click on the video??? You know u just gave the rapper you hate so much, another view....which is only making him more money, right??? #yallLOST lol
n*gga shut yo too long, didnt read a.ss up. EVEN ON A CLUB/PARTY/DANCE rapper criteria, 2chains still sucks. we could use more rappers like NAS.
 08-13-2012, 07:05 AM         #80
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga trash Nicki >>>>>>>>2chainz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago